All Comments on 'Sexual Escape Room'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pictures are 4.5 stars, story 2 stars, but as this is an illustrated story, the pictures take precedence over the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The folk duo is called Garfunkel and Oates not Garfield.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Awakening 7 Tasks" may be my top favorite story of all time, but this is definitely a close second in pictures, story, and eroticism! Expertly written as always!

mstr479mstr479over 2 years ago

By the way it is Garfunkel and Oates. Check them ou.

assman37assman37over 2 years ago

Fun story, Jasmine! Thanks for sharing. Oh, and it's Garfunkle & Oates. :) And the song and video are freakin hilarious. Those 2 girls are hilarious and I have enjoyed them anytime they're in a TV show I watch.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Wow! I feel cheated only able to give this 5*, when it deserves at least 8 or 9*! Great pics, too.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Jacenta licked her to her first cum of the evening? Not quite! Anna had an orgasm from the Sybian. O.K., it was the first humanly induced orgasm, but not the firstfor Anna. Nonetheless, five stars! Toe sucking (even through nylons) in any part of a story always puts me in a generous mood when I rate a story.

And I'm glad Mrs. Walker got off again. I'd like to read about Anna and Mrs. Walker again! You could even include Mr. Walker entertaining Jacenta at the same time.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

Hilariously sexy. What a hoot. I loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 2 years ago

What a story and the art work was super! Just kept on cumin! and I'm oozing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

continue with Anna and Jacenta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT HOT HOT loved it

dizzydevil88dizzydevil88over 2 years ago

this was awesome story. you have a wild imagination keep it up i enjoy yer stories

JTassJTassover 2 years ago

Excellent as always!

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenover 2 years ago

Hi Everyone! I need to point out a typo in this story that slipped past me. The name of the actual folk duo mentioned in this fictional story is Garfunkel and Oates, not Garfield and Oates. You can find them on YouTube singing several outrageous and funny songs. Sorry about that! Tex Beethoven.

artty67artty67over 2 years ago

Nice enjoyable story

SirKevinSirKevinover 2 years ago

@legsfeettoes mentioned that Anna forgot cumming on the Sybian, but I think that's understandable. Loved the characters, enjoyed the revenge of self actualization. Nobody needs an untrustworthy lover.

AllinbenAllinbenover 2 years ago

The illustrations were nice but I think my imagination could have painted a more attractive picture.

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

WOW WOW FUCKING WOW - My panties are soaked with my pre cum. Fabulous story thank you.

RobsreallifeadventuresRobsreallifeadventuresover 2 years ago

I jacked myself four times while reading this story! And I enjoyed the photos as well...

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Definitely one of your best stories!

Loved the different competitions and the pictures just added to it. Should be a 6!

Lancs50Lancs50over 2 years ago

Once again she has managed to create a totally erotic scene with a willing participant wanting to explore her sexuality. Her path to discovery through the challenges is brilliant along with her becoming aware of her hidden lesbian desires.

A purely sensual adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, another sexy, hot masterpiece. Anna sure learned a lot about herself as she progressed through each challenge, just as we did.

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

I always vote your stories a 5! Now this story reminds me why I do this1 An excellent fun story!

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56over 2 years ago

Loved this story. It has it all and lots of fun. The drawings were outstanding as well.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

That is a definite Trick and many Treats! The drawings and story complemented each other so well! Mmm, am looking forward to the 31st now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

an awesome story, as always, I would give anything to be in Anna's place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a nice story but it seemed a little like you had an issue with Asian people, and “shemale” is a pretty offensive term. They’re just trans women

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, nice illustrations too

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 2 years ago

More loving and tender than I expected from SSL and for a bukkake sex-room story. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but I believe it would be better written in 3rd person. Also the epilogue doesn't flow with the story too well, it might be better if after the first paragraph you deal with how the ex-boyfriend handled things and kind of forget the slave section.

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

Fantastically realistic art work

Triff50Triff50about 2 years ago

A very good story. Thanks

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

448. In the last room she says she hadn’t cum, but in the 3rd room she lost points for cuming. That can be overlooked in this wicked story. I would have liked to read more about Jay and his reaction and the rest of the fraternity since I assume they knew her pretty well.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

Forgot to offer congratulations for the excellent illustrations. I think they were the best I’ve seen. Thanks.

rockinrick2112rockinrick2112about 1 year ago

Very good very believe a bull

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That's a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! Have you ever thought of writing a similar story but have guys be the contestants? That would be pretty hot too!

cockswain69cockswain693 months ago

Loved the story, I think the pictures add too it as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...