Sexual Escape Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that makes sense. And what exactly am I wearing?" I asked, my pussy pretty much within full view behind my flimsy plaid skirt, and my tits weren't particularly contained. Their inner swells and the inner halves of my areolas were even showing!

"It's a slutty schoolgirl uniform, of course."

"Well, that makes sense, I guess," I smiled, shaking my head at what I was wearing... on purpose! Jay would be shocked.

"One minute to go," the same male voice over the intercom announced.

"Shoot," she said, as I looked around the room. "I'd better explain the rules, then. In this room, your first task is to give a guy a hand job and take his load all over your face."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, and that's the tamest of your wild tasks tonight," she said.

"Then I'm really not sure I can do this," I repeated... everything becoming very real.

"You can," she said, kissing me again. "And you will."

"I don't know," I trembled at her touch.

"Do it to prove to that asshole how he really fucked up," she said, kissing me again. "And also do it to prove to yourself you're so much more than you think you are."

"Okay," I agreed, she somehow managing to tease out a power in me that I didn't know I had.

"It'll be fun," she smiled, just as a buzzer buzzed. "Shoot! Get started."

"Get started where?"

"Right over there," she pointed to an anonymous cock suddenly appearing through that hole in the large box. I was in a room with a glory hole!

"Oh, okay," I said, in a bit of a daze.

"Get stroking," she said, gently pushing me over to the big cock and down to my knees. "And don't waste any time... the quicker you get him off, the closer you'll get to winning the contest!"

"Right, right," I said, as I dropped to the floor... fortunately on the section with a rug... and began stroking the cock.

"There ya go," she said, as I admired the cock, so much larger than my ex's.

"If you're watching this, Jay, this cock is twice the size of your tiny dick," I said loudly.

"Yeah, that's a really nice dick," Jacenta agreed.

"It's a fucking monster, is what it is," I said, in awe of the sheer size of this glorious cock.

"Oh, you'll be interacting with even bigger ones in a bit," Jacenta promised, as I stroked it rapidly but gently.

As I stroked the cock, I couldn't help but wonder what one this big would feel like inside my mouth. Or better yet, inside my pussy. I asked, after jacking the cock for a minute or so, "Can I suck it?"

"Not this one," she said. "But don't worry, the night is still very, very young."

"Fine," I sighed dramatically.

"But time is of the essence," she said. "So more stroking, less admiring."

"Fine," I repeated. "It's just such a nice cock, especially after I've been settling for Jay's baby dick for half a year."

"Then tonight you're graduating to men," Jacenta said. "But you might want to lose that costume before you get his cum all over it."

So I stripped down to my stockings, then repositioned myself on my knees, and stroked the cock faster.

"In that case, it's going to be one hell of a fucking graduation," I said, as I increased the intensity of stroking the big throbbing cock before me.

"You got that right," she agreed, as she came up behind me.

"Mmmmmm," I said, as I kept stroking the cock.

After another thirty seconds or so, the stranger with the big cock hiding in the box warned, "I'm about to come."

"Get ready, sexy," Jacenta said, reaching down to grasp my head, ever so gently.

"Give it to me, big cock boy," I said, waiting for his big load of cum to splatter my face.

"Fuck," he grunted just a couple seconds later.

Wad after was of cum splattered onto my face and glasses.

Once he was done shooting, a final big wad leaked out and clung to the tip, and I couldn't resist licking it off.

"9 and 0," the voice over the intercom stated.

"What does that mean?" I asked, as the cock disappeared back into the hole.

"It's a hint for the puzzle you need to solve," she said.

"I have to solve puzzles too?" I asked, as cum dripped down my forehead.

"Yes," she nodded. "I forgot to tell you the question."

"Oh," I said.

"Yes, the question is what year did 'Trick or Treat for UNICEF' begin?"

"Mmmmmm," I pondered, thinking the nine must be the second digit, and the zero likely the last.

"Cock two has arrived, which is a suck and swallow task, so now you get your wish," Jacenta said, and I turned to see a massive black cock poised before me.

"Holy fuck," I gasped, the cock before me even longer than the prior one, plus it was even thicker, and black as night. (I learned later on that the guy wasn't actually black... he was Hispanic, and generally olive-coloured, except like I said, his groin and genitals were unusually dark.)

"Like I promised you," Jacenta said.

"Well hello there, horse cock of a darkened colour," I greeted, as I took off my glasses and set them aside... the cum splattered on them not allowing me a clear look at this amazing specimen.

"Get sucking," my new friend said, all motherly (yeah, she actually pulled it off), as I stared at the wonder of this newest cock.

"Right, right," I said, so I leaned forward and took the glorious dick into my mouth.

"Oh yeah," the guy groaned.

"Go for that load," Jacenta urged, as I bobbed on a cock that stretched my mouth extremely wide.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, in awe of the cock before me. I'd been living a mundane life before tonight's unexpected wild adventure... which seemed to be just getting started.

"That's it, suck it," a deep voice said through the wood-slatted wall.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned again, unable to articulate verbally with such a glorious cock in my mouth. So I got onto all fours, and began sucking the amazing cock with even more reckless vigor.

"You look so hot with that cock in your mouth," Jacenta purred as she watched.

So again I responded with an unintelligible but heartfelt moan.

I didn't even get half of the cock in my mouth as I bobbed back and forth, craving the load in this stranger's balls.

"You're so sexy, girlfriend," Jacenta encouraged.

I wondered if I could become her girlfriend. Could tonight's surreal experience become the start of something more?

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Get that load, baby," she added.

I took a bit more of the cock into my mouth.

I sucked faster.

I craved that cum.

"Fuuuuuck," he grunted, and a moment later he filled my mouth with a massive load. There was so much cum I couldn't take it all, so I backed off, and some of it dripped out of my mouth, and some more splattered my face.

"5 and 1," the voice said, as I took the cock back into my mouth, seeking any last remnants of cum.

"Now come over here and solve the problem," she instructed.

"Okay," I said, backing off of the huge cock and saying, "Thanks for the load, big boy."

"Anytime," the deep voice replied.

"1950," I said, thinking that would be the year, based on those digits.

"Probably. Enter it into the keypad next to the door," she instructed me.

"Okay," I said, quickly doing just that.

I entered the four digits, the red light turned green, and the door unlocked itself and opened.

"Way to go, girl," Jacenta said, taking my hand and leading me two flights upstairs, and we stopped in the hallway near another room.

"That was wild," I said, cum still on my face and in my mouth.

"And we're just getting started," Jacenta said, as she handed me some wipes to cleanse my face with, and began undressing.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I cleaned the cum off of my outside, and swallowed the portion that was already inside me.

"Different room, different costume," she explained.

"For me too?" I asked.

"Yep," she nodded, as I saw her hot bod wearing only her nylons now... looking even hotter... even sexier. "So get naked again."

"Nylons too?" I asked.

"Yep, new outfit, new nylons," she said as if it were obvious.

"Okay," I said, getting naked.

"You're going to be dressed as a maid this time," she said, pointing to a pink and black maid's outfit... pink not a colour I associated with maids.

"Well, I do like to serve," I said.

"Mmmmmm, good to know," she said, sliding into a fresh pair of nylons.

One article at a time, I slipped into my attire... consisting of a pink dress and apron with a partially see-through bodice, then a black corset-with-tux-tails and white trim over the dress, and of course stockings. This time I put on my own nylons... which were pink as well. No underwear of course, which I guessed would be the rule for the entire evening.

Jacenta was now dressed as a nun, or at least she was if you can imagine a nun in a translucent micro-mini skirt, a slightly see-through top, and a large expanse of taut, bare midriff.

"This time you begin to explore your other sexuality," she said, sauntering over to me.

"My other sexuality?" I asked coyly, even though I knew exactly where she was going.

"Yes," she said, kissing me again. "I was betting you'd be a great pussy muncher."

"Only one way to find out," I smiled, lowering myself before her.

"So tempting," she purred as she looked down at me, and as I admired her pussy.

"Agreed," I said, as the voice from a speaker said, "Round two will begin in two minutes. The current scores are up on the screens in the two houses. Bets for round two end in two minutes."

"Houses? Bets?" I asked.

"Yes, a crowd of people are watching the competition on a live stream," she explained as if it were no big deal.

"I'm having sex and it's being streamed?" I demanded semi-hysterically, feeling like I'd just been doused with a bucket of cold water.

"Yes and no, and please calm down," she said. "It's not on the internet, and it's not being taped, but the ΣΑΕ frat boys and their guests at the frat house are watching us and the other girls."

"Oh," I said.

"So, likely your asshole of an ex watched you servicing those cocks," she said.

"Mmmmmmm," I said, still on my knees.

"And soon he'll be watching you with another girl or two," she added.

"But she won't be you?" I asked, as she pulled me back up to my feet.

"Not for now," she said. "But once this event is over, win or lose, you and I are going to share something..." she paused so she could kiss me, "...really special."

"Mmmmmm," I purred, feeling something for her so much more intense and powerful than anything I'd ever had with any boy.

"Ohhhh, look, you're winning!" she gasped excitedly, pointing to a nearby screen.

I looked up and saw a list of six names, with mine at the top.

  1. Anna 0:00

  2. Britney 0:21

  3. Glenda 1:43

  4. Susan 1:45

  5. Debbie 1:58

  6. Fiona 3:33

"What does it mean?" I asked.

"It means that you swallowed your second load, and then punched in the answer to the puzzle twenty-one seconds before Britney did," she said. "And then Glenda trailed you by a minute and forty-three seconds, etcetera."

"I see," I said, oddly proud of myself. "That's good, isn't it?"

"You bet! Let's get to the next room."

I followed her, again hand in hand, and into another room, which must have been called the Blue Room, since it was blue, where an older woman in her forties or fifties was up on a bed, but down on all fours. All she was wearing was a garter belt and hose.

"Oooooooh, fun," Jacenta purred, pointing to a strap-on.

"Is that for me?" I asked.

Jacenta went to the card and read it. "Yep. Task one. Fuck a girl to orgasm."

As she said that, the buzzer sounded.

"Now hurry," she said.

"Oh, okay," I said, as I rushed to the strap-on and pulled it up to my hips. Since I'd never worn one before, I struggled to tighten it properly ... but the more I rushed, the more I was struggling.

Jacenta came to my rescue, and together we got it secured. "Now fuck that pussy."

"Okay," I said, as I knelt behind the woman and slid my cock... what a weird thing to say!... into her pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me," the woman moaned, as I awkwardly began fucking her... the sensations of being the one doing the fucking so different from anything else in my experience. I mean I liked riding a cock... or even to bounce back on one when I was taking it from this gal's exact same position... but my being the one providing the penetration felt completely surreal.

"I'm trying to," I said, trying to get into a rhythm.

"You'll be doing that to me later on," Jacenta teased.

"And you to me," I countered.

"Oh, we'll be fucking together all the fucking night," Jacenta said, her hand moving to her pussy.

"I do enjoy all-nighters," I smiled, getting a little distracted by Jacenta, and losing my flow.

And have I mentioned the two miniature skeletons in the room? They weren't just hanging loosely from some length of cord attached to the ceiling, but were standing upright in a couple of different poses. I thought they were a really cute Halloween-y touch!

"Focus on Dean Jones' wife, not the statuary," she said.

"She's the dean's wife?" I asked, totally surprised.

"Yeah, she's a complete dyke," Jacenta said. Of course the 'dyke' heard herself being called that, but she didn't seem to mind, since she grunted her agreement.

"Crazy," I said, as I grasped my hands firmly around her hips, and began to really fuck her hard.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me," she repeated as I finally got into a decent rhythm.

"Pound her pussy baby, give it to her like you're going to give it to me later," Jacenta ordered, now rubbing her own pussy, ever so slowly.

I focused on doing just that... slamming into her hard... surprised by how much more effort it took to be the fucker instead of the fuckee.

"Harder, faster," the older woman moaned, although I wasn't sure I could go any harder or faster... sweat beginning to drip down my forehead.

"I'm trying," I said, really determined to get her off.

"Just keep at it," Jacenta said.

Another minute, maybe two, and she screamed, "Yessssssssss!"

"Thank God," I said, not because I wasn't enjoying fucking this woman... but because I was in a competition and I wanted to win. I needed to win. Not because I needed the money, but because I wanted to prove myself....

"Not a queen," the male voice said.

"Is that my clue?" I asked.

"I guess," Jacenta said. "It will likely make more sense after task two."

"Which is?" I asked.

"Eating your first pussy," she said, as the hallway door clunked unlocked, my 'fuckee' left, two burly frat boys carried out the bed, two more carried in a small sofa, another older woman came in, and the door clunked locked again... and this MILF I definitely knew... since she'd been my English teacher last year... Mrs. Jasmine Walker, in the flesh!

"Mrs. Walker!" I gasped.

"Hi, Anna," she smiled, dressed in a sexy butterfly costume... and nylons, of course, which she'd worn every day at school. Except tonight they were obviously pantyhose... and crotchless! "What a pleasant surprise!"

"That's such an understatement," I said. "I'm thrilled to see you!"

"And do you plan to use that impressive tool on me?" she asked jokingly.

Whoops! I was still wearing my strap-on! "Ummm, I-I-I d-don't think so, I stammered, turning bright red. "But I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to go down on you." I then added nervously, "If that's all right, that is! I m-mean..." I ran out of words, stammering to a halt.

"Oh my dear, silly girl!" she giggled, something I'd never dreamed she'd be able to do, since she'd always been so prim and proper in the classroom. Never off-putting, unless a student was being disrespectful or mean to someone, but never at all flirtatious either. Until now, that is. "I show up wearing this sexy outfit with my pussy fully in view, thanks to my obviously crotchless pantyhose, and my tits pretty much showing, and you're afraid I won't want you to play with my pussy? That's what I'm here for. And I'm delighted you're the one who'll be doing it!"

"I guess you two know each other," Jacenta said.

"She was my English teacher last year in high school," I explained. "But she never came to class dressed anything like this!"

"Neither did you, dear girl," she rebutted. "And yet here we are, dressed like a couple of sluts. Isn't it fun?"

"Well, you can catch up later, since you're wasting valuable time," Jacenta pointed out.

"Right, right," I said, still trying to come to grips that I was about to eat out the Mrs. Walker, for my first ever time eating pussy. This crazy evening had somehow became even crazier!

Mrs. Walker removed her cape so it wouldn't get in the way, and sat on a couch, I lost the strap-on and quickly went to her, dropped before her, and dove between her legs.

"Mmmmmm," Mrs. Walker moaned, as my tongue made contact. "I imagined your doing this many times last year."

"You did?" I asked, looking up at her.

"I sensed you had a wild side behind your shy exterior," she said.

"I'm just discovering it tonight," I said.

"Then get on with it! Discover how much you love eating your MILF teacher's pussy," Jacenta urged me, since I was distracted by who I was about to lick, and what she'd just revealed. She'd fantasized about my eating her pussy? Wow. Just wow!

"Sorry," Mrs. Walker said. "I just can't believe it's you doing this, although I'm certainly not complaining!"

"Ditto," I said, as I finally started licking... finding her taste slightly tangy... and her scent subtlety exotic.

"You taste so good," I said, between licks.

"So I've been told," she moaned, as I explored her pussy.

"You'll be doing that to me later on too," Jacenta said.

"I can't wait," I said, before tuning everything else out and focusing on licking my ex-teacher and getting her off. I still had a competition to win!

"Oh yes, that feels good," Mrs. Walker moaned, as I slowly licked her, trying to figure out what I was doing on the fly. I, of course, wanted to do a good job. I wanted to please her. I wanted to get her off. And I wanted to taste her cum!

"I bet you'll be a natural pussy licker," Jacenta said, now standing close to me... as her voice came from right beside me.

"She is," Mrs. Walker agreed with a moan, as I felt a hand gently guiding me deeper into the wet pussy, unsure whether it was Mrs. Walker or Jacenta's... I learned later it was Jacenta's... as I wiggled my tongue between her pussy lips... loving the wetness I was tasting. As I've said, I definitely enjoyed sucking cock... but now I was discovering there was something special about licking a pussy... that was addicting... internally pleasurable... indeed natural.