Sexual Escape Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In sixth place is Fiona. In fifth place: Susan. In fourth place is Debbie, and in third place is Glenda," the voice said as the names appeared on the screen, each of them above the prior... this time not mentioning any times.

"And the winner, by almost a minute, was our last-minute entry. Congratulations Anna!"

"Yes!" I said, pumping my fist. And then for some insane reason, 'Hail to the Chief' began playing through the sound system. Hey! Waitaminnit! I may have just won a 'fucking contest' (you may choose which of the two ways to interpret that phrase), but I was no President!

"You were fucking amazing," Jacenta said, kissing me again.

"You are fucking amazing," I replied.

"Let's go to my place," she said.

"Let's," I agreed.

An hour later, after ordering and eating some takeout, we enjoyed a bath together...

...and then I ate my first pussy... or at least my first pussy while not in a contest... thank you, Mrs. Walker...

... discovered the thrill of toe sucking... in nylons of course...

...discovered the joys of a strap-on orgasm...

...and also the thrill of tribbing!

EPILOGUE:

The upshot of all this craziness was that I was awarded $5,000. But that wasn't all...

Late the next morning when I returned to my sorority, I discovered I'd also been awarded a live-in pet for the entire month of November! One of the rules of my sorority ΑΚΔΦ (Alpha Kappa Delta Phi) was that if a sister fucked another sister's boyfriend or girlfriend, she had to serve as the cheated-upon sister's sexual slave for a calendar month. Ironically, the rule made no exceptions for anal.

So during the course of the month, I had Miranda lick my nylon-clad feet. Ironically, I required her to wear a topless slutty maid's outfit every time she served me, while I showed myself off in a different sexy outfit each time I required her services.

I had her eat my ass.

I fucked her ass with a huge strap-on.

And I had her eat me out every day.

But lastly, and most importantly, Jacenta and I began an actual relationship. On one of our dates we went to a nude beach together, where we stripped down and enjoyed sun and the sea while admiring the other naked people.

Who would have thought that first being cheated on, but then rallying by competing in and winning a sexual escape room contest, would lead not only to a new relationship... but to long-lasting love?

.....

.....

.....

I didn't have many deleted pics. But here is a fun alternate idea where we humiliated the cheater after she wins the escape room challenge.