Sexual Escape Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she nodded. "There's actually a small sorority of them on campus," she revealed.

"I had no idea! That's so hot!"

"The second part though, is where I'm rather concerned."

"What is it?"

"You're going to be triple teamed," she revealed.

"Cocks in all three of my holes?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Yeah," she nodded, knowing I was an anal virgin, which was what had led to my being cheated on just a couple of hours ago... although now it seemed an eternity had passed.

"Oh," I said, all of a sudden feeling a tad deflated.

"It's okay," she said. "If you don't want to do it, you can withdraw from the competition."

"Then my ex-asshole wins," I said, shaking my head negatorially quite violently.

"If you want to go through with it, I can help prepare you," she offered, a lot more brightly, once she'd read my determination.

"Sounds good. How?" I asked, deciding I was going through with it.

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, fuck it," I shrugged. "Or more accurately, fuck my ass. There was a folk duo several years ago called Garfield and Oates that called anal sex 'God's Loophole'. They said... or rather sang... that 'it's the sex that God can't see'!" [Editor's note: True story. Be sure and google it!]

"That's hilarious! And you really are a spitfire," she smiled.

"I'm one tonight," I agreed with zero humility. Everything I'd done tonight had been something I'd never done before... even though I'd fantasized about doing most of them.

"We likely have only a couple minutes to do this," she said, walking over to a table and coming back to me with a little lube on her fingers. "Bend over."

"Okay," I said, doing as I was told.

"You're such a sexy submissive," she said as she dropped to her knees behind me.

"How could you know I'm a sub?" I asked, being mostly a submissive... although I was usually able to remain in control of myself.

"It's obvious to someone like me," she said, as she pulled my ass cheeks apart, and to my surprise, I next felt her spear-shaped tongue probing against my asshole.

"Oooooooh, my!" I moaned, astonished by how nice it felt.

"Such a delicious little asshole," Jacenta purred as she began licking my asshole.

"Feels so good," I said.

"I'm going to slip a finger inside you in a minute," she said, and she kept licking.

"Okay," I agreed, wondering what it would feel like to have her finger in my ass... since this already felt so good.

"Just relax," she said as she kept licking. "In fact, relaxing while someone cornholes you is the most important thing to remember. Why don't you get on your hands and knees? That should help too."

"Okay," I said, so I got down, and after another thirty seconds or so, I felt her finger slowly push into my ass.

"Remember to relax," she reminded me, while her finger slid inside me.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, the feeling so good, yet so different from a finger in my pussy. Just the slightest discomfort, but that was subsided by the reality it was actually happening!

Jacenta wiggled her finger inside me, which felt so weird... so good....

"Such a tight delicious asshole," Jacenta purred, as she slowly fingered me.

"Don't stop," I moaned, enjoying the surreal pleasure.

Suddenly I felt her push a second finger against my rosebud; it didn't slide in as easily as the first one... but after a brief resistance, it did slide inside.

Unlike the one finger... this second finger stretched my asshole and created a burn, and she reminded me, "Relax, baby."

"Kkkkkk," I whimpered, the pleasure and pain principle suddenly feeling very real.

For just a minute or so, she slowly wiggled two fingers inside me... slowly pumped two fingers in and out... and I was just getting used to it, when the door clunked and opened.

"Shoot," Jacenta said, pulling her fingers out of me.

I stood up, suddenly feeling really empty, and I walked into the room. This one had no furnishings at all except, fortunately, for a rug in the center. It did, however, have beautifully decorated walls, and an ornate chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Jacenta quickly followed me in, and I said, horny and ready to fuck, and to fucking win this shindig, "Let's get started."

Two pretty Asian girls, almost naked except for stockings and Japanese style housecoats which were hanging wide open in the front to showcase their dicks, where a pussy would otherwise be, walked over to me as I got down on all fours... briefly admiring their pretty bodies, with the extra special appendages lunging out from between their legs. They both gave me polite bows, but their largish erections looked more aggressive than their otherwise ultra-polite demeanour.

"I guess I don't have to tell you that task one is a spit-roast," the male voice said over the intercom.

"Just slam those big cocks into me," I said in my theatre voice, hoping my ex was watching me about to do something I'd refused to do with him. As they approached me ready for action, I added, "You're both way bigger than my ex cheating asshole."

They didn't reply, but tittered merrily, sounding like little girls, although they certainly didn't look like little girls! One of them knelt down and slid her dick in my mouth, and the other went behind me. The first thing she did was remove my skirt, I guess to get it out of her way. I started sucking the seven-inch cock.

The other one slid into my pussy and I, for the first time in my life, had two cocks inside me at the same time. It was a complete rush!

I bobbed the best I could while getting fucked, but I found it a little awkward... so after a minute, I began bouncing back onto the cock in my pussy and then rocking forward to deep throat the cock in my mouth... taking control of the fucking.

Oh yes... and there were two more of those skeletons in this room. These ones were posed as if they were disco dancing. Move over, John Travolta!

Instantly my pleasure increased, as I smoothly bounced back on one big cock, and then devoured the other one.

"Oh yeah, fuck and suck those dicks," Jacenta emboldened me... her welcome support making me more determined to win.

So... for three or four minutes... I was literally a fucking rocking horse... taking a big cock deep in my pussy, and then the other one tickling my tonsils.

My own orgasm was rising, when I heard the girl behind me speak for the first time, saying, "I come on you now," as she pulled out, and I felt her load coating my ass and back.

Once her load was done, I focused on the cock in my mouth, furiously sucking it for just a dozen or so bobs, before she too pulled out, and she unloaded a big load all over my face!

Once she was done coating my face with her warm cum, I took her cock back into my mouth to extract any slow swimmers I could find... I was discovering I had a real weakness for focussing on all this wild sex instead of the contest... until Jacenta said, "On to task two, sexy."

It was then I realized I had no idea what task three was, since we'd gotten preoccupied with my unpreparedness for the anal challenge of task two.

I backed off of the cock and said, "Thanks."

"Anytime," the pretty Asian girls smiled and simpered in unison, before scampering out of the room through a different door than Jacenta and I had entered through... the simpering and scampering seemed kind of weird, since they'd certainly been plenty aggressive while they'd been fucking me. I guessed it might be cultural.

I then looked around to see three naked men not bothering to wear any sort of costumes (except for their hard erections, so I guess you could say they came to the party dressed as horny guys), as they sauntered in through the same door.

"It's Air Tight Time," the male voice announced in an extra-sonorous tone through a speaker.

"The smallest dick gets my ass," I proclaimed, as I checked out the three guys, all of whom had cocks only around six inches long. For which my posterior was very grateful.

I walked up to them, pushed the blond one onto the floor and straddled him, taking control again. As I lowered myself onto this biggest cock, I said to the brunette wearing glasses, "You get my ass, fella."

"Sweet," he said as he went behind me, and the third one brought his cock to my face.

"Come closer," I said to the cock in front of me, as I sat impaled on my supine lover (a stranger), and waited for the guy bringing up the rear, so to speak.

"Do you guys know Jay?" I asked them.

"Yeah," said the guy in front of me.

"He cheated on me today," I said. "So my revenge is all three of you fucking me like crazy, and showing him what he'll be missing out on going forward."

"Fuck Jay," the guy before me said.

"Nope. Never again," I said, and I took his cock into my mouth, and felt the other cockster bring his dick to my ass.

"Go slow," Jacenta cautioned. "You're taking her anal cherry."

"Really?" the guy behind me asked... clearly surprised.

"Yeah, if the asshole would have waited a little longer, he'd have gotten her asshole," Jacenta said, as I sucked the cock in my mouth.

Thankfully, the guy behind me obliged, pulling away and asking, "Got any lube then?"

"Good point," Jacenta replied, and shortly afterwards I felt her fingers inside my ass again, getting it nice and slick. "Here, let me rub some onto your dick, too," she added.

"Careful," I heard a bit later, "I want to save my load for the slut."

"Watch it!" my paramour (soon, hopefully) growled protectively.

"Sorry ma'am, I meant I want to save it for this sweet, virginal young lady," he amended.

I pulled away from the cock in my mouth and interjected, "I wouldn't go that far, lover. It's only my butt that's virginal, and even so, you're very welcome to enjoy it."

"Point taken, and thanks," he replied. I then felt his cock positioned, probing against my cherry starfish again, and he reassured me courteously, "I'll go slowly at first, Miss. Just let me know if and when you want it faster and rougher."

I moaned in approval, as I sucked the cock in front of me back into my mouth and bobbed on it... the prospect of having three cocks inside me looking wickedly wild and hot!

Slowly, I felt his cock slide into my ass... it wasn't much wider than Jacenta's two fingers, so I felt only a slight burn as he filled me.

"Oooooh," I moaned, as I now had three cocks in all three of my holes... and I felt so full!

I kept slowly bobbing, getting used to having a dick in every hole, as the guy in my ass started to fuck me.

For a couple of minutes, I sucked one cock, had one slowly fuck my ass, while the guy in my pussy mostly just lay there playing with my tits.

"I'm close," the guy in my mouth said, and he pulled out and stroked his cock.

"Come all over my face," I moaned, ready for load three of ten.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, spewing his load all over me.

Once he was done shooting, I demanded, "Now you two, fuck my holes, and fuck them hard!"

"You sure?" the guy in my ass asked rather timidly. (Since my girlfriend could be really badass!)

"Yes, I'm feeling great! Now pound me, both of you," I demanded.

"All right," the guy underneath me said, and he bucked his ass up.

"Yes, that's it," I moaned, as the sudden movement somehow had him going deeper.

The other guy followed suit, and soon both guys were fucking my holes. It was a complete rush! Pleasure cascaded through me, as I discovered my asshole could deliver almost as much pleasure as my pussy could.

"Oh yes, fuck me, drill my asshole; and are you watching this Jay? You cheating tiny prickster! Thanks for sending me off to play with the big boys!" I taunted him in absentia, but glaring up at the monitor in case he was watching.

"Such a tight little asshole," the guy behind me groaned, as the two strangers had me bouncing around all over the place!

"Yes! Fuck me with those big cocks," I said. "They're so much bigger than Jay's tiny baby weewee!" (Yes, I realize a six-inch cock isn't all that impressive, but Jay's was only four, so I think I was within my rights to taunt him.)

"Really give it to her," Jacenta goaded them in full cheerleader mode, now gesticulating wildly nearby.

"Yeah! Give me those loads," I demanded.

A few more strokes, and the guy behind me grunted, pulled out, and sprayed all over my back, as I continued riding the guy underneath me.

I rode him for a little while longer, cum sinking into my butt and back, before the last guy inside me rolled us both over while keeping his dick inside me, resulting in my lying on my back, while he fucked me old school... in the missionary position.

"Oh yeah, come all over her," Jacenta cheerleadered as the guy really slammed into me, holding my ankles above my head as he did.

"Now, stud, come on my belly and tits," I echoed Jacenta, my orgasm rising, but more focused on my load number five... and on the clock.

"Oh fuck," he grunted a few strokes later, and he spread my legs, pulled out, and spewed his load all over me.

"Yes, come all over me!" I repeated, as his warm cum splattered over my chest, belly and pussy.

As I lay there on the floor, a bit tired from taking on five cocks in ten minutes... the door opened, and five more naked men trooped in.

"Shit," I gasped, not sure I had enough energy left for five more cocks.

"With your team member's help, you must get all five guys off on your face and tits," the voice said. "She may help however she likes, but the cum must land only on the participant's person.

"Nice," I said, looking at Jacenta, as she walked over to me and pulled me up, but only as far as my knees.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked, dropping to her knees beside me.

"Don't mind if you do," I smiled, kissing her.

Surrounded by five cocks, cum still on my back, on my belly, my ass and my face, I looked at the first one facing me and said, before putting it in my mouth, "Nice cock."

"Thanks," he said as I began sucking him, while also reaching out to the two cocks on either side of me.

Jacenta, I assumed, was also sucking dick like the hot stuff she was. (And someone had now posed the skeletons in an acrobatic 69 with each other... which was ridiculous... they didn't even have genitals!)

For the next few minutes, Jacenta and I rotated around in a clock-wise motion... making sure all five cocks received our attention, our mouths and hands working simultaneously.

Eventually the first guy was close, and I stroked his cock until he shot a few cannonball blasts all over my face.

"Next," I called out, as if I were working the assembly line in a facial cum factory.

A black cock, my first black cock ever, pumped his cock in front of me, and splattered a second load within seconds all over me.

"Here, slut," a guy said, my eyes still covered in cum, as he turned my head to my left, and I felt a third load coating my face.

I couldn't see anything, as a cock slid into my mouth a moment later. I furiously sucked the cock... wanting his load... knowing I was close to getting all ten of them done.

He pulled out after coming in my mouth, and the next guy... until now one of Jacenta's two playmates... coated my tits with his warm seed.

"Only one more to go, baby," Jacenta said, as I wiped some cum away from my eye, just in time to see her jerking my final cock, which she aimed directly at me.

"Yes, give me that load, stud," I said, my mouth wide open, and ready for my final load of the evening.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, as Jacenta pumped his dick until he spasmed, and I baby-birded that final load!

Completely exhausted, I collapsed onto my back; I felt my legs being parted, and heard Jacenta request, "Mind if I help myself to a snack?"

"Please do," I said weakly, and the next thing I felt was her tongue on my pussy.

"Such a tasty pussy," she purred as she licked me... my face and body completely drenched in cum.

"Oh yes, please don't stop," I moaned, having had my pussy burning throughout this ten-man... well, eight men and two shemales, but still ten-cock marathon... during which I hadn't come... in fact I hadn't come all evening... shit!

"Not until you come for me, baby," she pledged, and her tongue attacked my pussy in ways no guy ever had!

"Oh, God yes, baby, you're so much better than any guy," I groaned, as my orgasm rose quickly.

"Shit, this is hot," some guy said.

"Yeah," another one agreed.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, fucking yes," I screamed, as my orgasm erupted through me like a tidal wave.

Jacenta kept licking throughout my orgasm, before crawling up and kissing me. By this time, she too had cum all over her face and some more smears of goo here and there; not because anyone had come on her directly, but just from rubbing herself against me.

The buzzer rang a minute later, as we continued making out.

"We have a winner! I'll begin my list with last place, and proceed upwards," said the announcer.

Jacenta pulled me up, and we looked up at the monitor holding hands... cum still dripping off of us.