Sexual Fantasy Become Reality #01

Story Info
A modestly moral prude turns into a sexy, wicked whore.
8.2k words
4.16
24.4k
23
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When erotic fiction becomes fact. Was what happened real, a sexual fantasy, a realistic dream, or a disjointed nightmare?

# # #

Author's Warning:

I beseech you to read this with care. This is not your typical, erotic story. Please make all of the necessary arrangements for your comfort and convenience before sitting down to read this story.

First, unplug your phone. If you're a man reading this story, make sure that you're alone. You don't want to be interrupted in the middle of things, if you know what I mean. Again, if you're a man, remove your pants and underwear. Make sure you have hand lotion, a box of tissues, and naked photos of Taylor Swift, Kate Upton, Charlize Theron, or whoever makes you hard and horny.

First, if you're a woman reading this story, make sure that you're alone and unplug your phone. You don't want to be interrupted in the middle of things, if you know what I mean. Again, if you're a woman reading this story, remove your skirt and panties. Make sure you have lubricating gel, your vibrator, a dildo within reach, and shirtless photos of Jamie Dornan, Idris Elba, Henry Cavill, or whoever makes you wet and in the mood.

"Trust me, you're going to need all of the above. Are you ready to read my story?"

# # #

This story will make men horny, give them erections, and cause them to want to masturbate themselves while reading this story. This story will make women wet, sexually frustrated, and make them want to have sex with the first available man and/or woman they see. Since you've been warned, I accept no responsibility and/or liability for your immediate and uncontrollable, sexual urges, wanton desires, and/or your perversely, perverted reactions to reading this story.

"911. What's your emergency?"

The woman on the phone stared out her window to make sure that the man was still there.

"There's a naked man lingering in front of my house," she said.

The 911 operator sighed.

"Nasty Natty of MotherandSonTrueConfessions posted another one of her stories today. I'll send a car to take him home," she said.

# # #

As a further precaution, I suggest that you read this story while alone in your room or in the bathroom. For obvious reasons, if you're a man, instead of reading this story with your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, your mother-in-law, or your sister-in-law, I suggest that you read this story with your wife and/or with your girlfriend. You don't want to do something incestuously sexual that you may later regret. Trust me, after reading this story, there is not telling what you may sexually do to the first man or woman within reach.

Again, for obvious reasons, if you're an adult, sexually frustrated woman, instead of reading this story with your father, your brother, your uncle, your cousin, your father-in-law, or your brother-in-law, I suggest you read this story with your husband and/or with your boyfriend. Again, you don't want to do something incestuously sexual that you may later regret. Trust me, after reading this story, there is not telling what you may sexually do to the first man or woman within reach.

Once again, you've been warned. I'm not responsible for you having unexpected, unintentional, and/or nasty incestuous sex with a blood relative or forbidden and inappropriate sex with an in-law. Be forewarned, too many innocent people have been inappropriately, sexually touched, felt, groped, stripped naked, and/or forced to have sex after reading this story. For your own protection and for the protection of others, I suggest immediately taking a cold shower after reading this story.

# # #

"Oh, my God, Michael. What are you doing," asked Audrey, Joan's best friend?

After a night of drinking, she stayed overnight. Then, when she emerged from her bedroom to have coffee in the kitchen, she wasn't wearing a robe. Not expecting Michael to be home, he took the day off and Joan was out buying donuts.

After reading Natty's MotherandSonTrueConfessions story, Sexual Fantasy Becomes Reality, he was terribly horny. Before Audrey could return to her room and put on a robe, Michael unexpectedly and violently ripped open the front of her sheer and sexy nightgown. He exposed her big, naked breasts and her naked pussy to his horny eyes. He touched, felt, fondled, groped her naked breasts while kissing her and fingering her pussy.

Not taking no for an answer, he pushed her back on the sofa and stuck his erect prick in her mouth. With a heavy hand behind her pretty head, he humped her mouth and fucked her face while feeling and fondling naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. He didn't let go of her until he ejaculated a full load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts.

"Sorry but I needed that sexual release after reading an erotic story last night," he said.

She smiled.

"Thank you," she said. "I read that story last night, too."

# # #

In the meantime, while Joan was out buying donuts for Michael and Audrey, she stopped a young, good-looking man who was selling newspapers. She waved him over and gave him twenty-dollars for a newspaper. As soon as he approached the open window of her car, she pulled down his zipper, reached her hand inside, pulled out his prick, and took him in her mouth. She continued stroking and sucking him until he ejaculated his cum in her mouth.

"Sorry," she said smacking her lips after swallowing his cum. "I'm still horny after reading Natty's Sexual Fantasy Becomes Reality story."

He smiled.

"I read that story last night, too. I was hoping that something like this would happen to me today. Thank you for the blowjob and for the big tip," he said pocketing the twenty.

# # #

Author's note:

This is a true story as told to me by Joan, a faithful wife and conservative housewife, to write about her and her oversexed and horny husband, Michael, a male nurse at the hospital.

Attending church every Sunday and praying every morning and every evening, modestly moral, Joan is a deeply, religious woman. The opposite of his wife, a Godless and a perversely, perverted man when compared to her, Michael is always at her to expose herself to his friends. If it was up to him, his sexual fantasy, he'd love to watch her having sex with them while he watched and masturbated himself. If it was up to him, another one of his sexual fantasies, he'd love to watch her having sex with strangers, whether with men or with women, while he watched.

Notwithstanding, even though she was the good wife, a battle that she unfortunately and immediately lost, a quick downhill slide in becoming a bad wife, Joan finally turned away from the light to embrace the darkness. Albeit becoming a bad wife is not always a bad thing. A bad wife, especially a very bad wife can, indeed, transform herself into being a good wife, a very good wife, if you know what I mean.

"Honey, I invited a few swingers to party with us tonight," said Michael now that his wife had turned her back on God to embrace Satan.

Joan laughed a sexually seductive laugh.

"I can't wait to suck and fuck. I'll make sure we have plenty of condoms in every room and I won't bother wearing panties," she said.

Now, instead of moving to her knees to pray, she moved to her knees to suck cock or to lick pussy. Because of what happened to her at the home of a billionaire during a dinner party, she changed from a sexual prude to a wanton whore. Instead of praying to God for his forgiveness and salvation, no matter if her sins were with men and/or with women, she prayed to Satan to give her more sexual pleasure. In exchange for his damnation, condemnation to hell, and eternal punishment, all she wanted was sex, sex, and more sex.

"Oh, hear me Satan. I'm horny. I need sex. Send me a handsome man, a beautiful woman, or a handsome man and a beautiful woman," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

This story is the about Joan falling from grace and giving into sexual temptation. In the way of a caterpillar transforming itself into a butterfly or a moth, she was a religiously, gullible girl evolving into a sexy, sexual, and seductive woman. As if she was bipolar, going from a pretentious and annoying virgin like woman to an experienced and insatiable whore, she dramatically and completely changed in her nature, her morality, and in her sexual desires.

Forsaking her life as a prude, a transformation hard to believe but quickly evolving and metamorphosing under the right violently, traumatic, sexual circumstances, she became a hypersexual nymphomaniac. Had it not been for her husband encouraging her downward, sexual spiral, she may have spiritually saved herself by praying longer and harder. With them at the opposite ends of the sexual spectrum, Michael wanted a whore. He didn't want a saint.

'Fuck me. Please, someone fuck me,' Joan imagined saying to strangers passing her by on the street. 'After you fuck me, I'll stroke your cock. I'll suck your cock and will allow you cum in my mouth and all over my face. You just need to fuck me. Fuck me. Please, fuck me.'

Yet, no matter if it was a man or a woman, out of control in her lustful, sexual desires for erotic stimulation and sexual pleasure, as if possessed by Satan, Joan wanted both cocks and pussies. Preferring a threesome, she didn't care if it was a man and a woman, two men, or two women, as long as they gave her what she craved, sexually wanted, and needed. What she craved was erotic stimulation and sexual passion. What she wanted was sex, the more sex the better. What she needed were sexual orgasms, again, the more sexual orgasms the better.

'Hello baby,' she imagined saying to a good-looking woman passing her by on the street. 'I'd love to touch and feel you everywhere through your clothes while making out with you. I'd love to strip you naked. I'd love to finger and lick your pussy. I'd love you to strip me naked and finger and lick my pussy, too,' she imagined saying to the woman. 'I'd love to make love to you and for you to make love to me.'

In the past, always the good, parochial school girl, the innocent virgin and, then later, the happily married and faithful wife, instead of acting on her sexual desires and horniness, ignoring her inappropriate, sexual feelings, she repressed them. Instead of moving to her knees to suck cock or to lick pussy, she prayed to her Lord God Almighty for the strength to save her soul by resisting sexual temptation. Instead of acting on her forbidden impulses and sexual urges, she prayed them away.

'Hear me, oh Lord, I'm so horny. I need a cock in my hand, in my mouth, and/or in my pussy. Help me to ignore my horny and sexually inappropriate desires for men and for cock. Hear me, oh Lord, I need a pussy to finger and lick. I need breasts to feel, fondle, and nipples to suck. I need someone to give me lesbian sex," she prayed. "Help me to ignore my horny and sexual inappropriate desires for women and for pussy."

# # #

Never acting on any of them, unless they were with her husband, she resisted her extramarital, sexual temptation of having sex with others by praying longer and harder. She remained pure, faithful, and the good wife by repressing all of her sexual thoughts, urges, and impulses. She rebuffed them when anyone made a sexual pass at her. Known to slap admiring men across their faces for sexually leering at her while making rudely, sexual comments, literally becoming sick to her stomach, she cringed if anyone dared to inappropriately touch and/or feel her.

"Feeling as if I was on a crowded train in a Japanese, porn movie, while pinned against the pole and unable to move, a man groped my breasts and fingered my emerging nipples through my blouse and bra. If that wasn't enough, another man behind me groped my ass. Then, when the first man stuck his hand down my top and inside of my bra to feel my naked breasts and finger my erect nipples, I was so embarrassed," she tearfully said to her husband.

Surprising her and shocking him, instead of angering him that a stranger groped his wife's naked breasts and fingered her nipples, she sexually excited him. She didn't receive the reaction that she was hoping to receive from her husband. Instead of him being mad that his wife was sexually abused by two men on the subway, he was sexually thrilled and erotically titillated.

"Tell me what happened," said Michael fingering the head of his cock through his pants. "Give me all the details and don't leave anything out."

Filled with embarrassment and shame, it was difficult for her to tell him all that had happened on her morning commute. Engrossed in confessing what had happened to her, she didn't see him fondling his erection through his pants. If she had, she would have been appalled.

"Outdoing the first man, as if he was one of your drunken friends, the second man lifted the back of my skirt, reached his hand underneath, and pulled down my panties. The train was so crowded that no one was able to see what he was violently and sexually doing to me. He felt my naked ass while reaching his other hand around me to finger my naked pussy," she said.

She took a deep breath and swallowed hard while wiping her tears away.

"Then, when they pulled out their erect cocks and wrapped my fingers around their hard pricks, even though it wasn't my stop, I screamed and got off at the next stop," she said. "Fortunately, they didn't follow me. Yet, feeling sexually used and abused, I felt so dirty."

# # #

Now, alas, another one of the things that changed her, going to the dark side of decadence, debauchery, and depravity, all she wanted to do for the rest of her life was to have sex with men and sex with women. Sex was what was important to her. Sex, sex, and more sex was all that mattered. As if she had suddenly turned into a wicked whore or more descriptively, an insatiable nymphomaniac, all she wanted to do was to lick and finger pussies, feel, fondle, and suck tits, and stroke, suck, and fuck cocks.

'Fuck me! Someone, anyone, have sex with me! Eat me! Someone, anyone, eat me,' she imagined saying to strangers on the street and masturbating herself later in the day while thinking about all of the people she saw.

Whether with men or with women, she wished she could have had sex with all of them! She wished she could have sex with everyone. 'Lick my pussy and I'll suck your cock. Finger my pussy and I'll finger your pussy. Give me a sexual orgasm and I'll give you one, too. Fuck me! Please fuck me!'

Thinking of nothing else but sex, sex, and more sex, all she wanted to do was to have sex. Always horny, what she wanted was to be touched and felt while making out and French kissing. Always sexually frustrated, all she needed and wanted were sexual orgasms.

No longer wanting to get dressed, she wished she could stay naked all day. She wished she had the nerve to answer her door naked. She wished she had the nerve to walk the streets naked without fear of being arrested and/or hurt.

# # #

Thinking about them now, remaining the faithful wife by keeping her marriage vows sacred, she missed so very many, sexual opportunities. Years ago, when they were younger, they partied too much and drank too much. Taking advantage of her being intoxicated and not in her usual control, she thought of all the men who inappropriately sexually touched her, groped her, felt her, and fondled her while trying to kiss her. She thought of all the men and women who made sexual passes at her and who she had refused for sex.

"Sorry, but I'm married and I don't cheat on my husband," she'd say.

Where are they now, that she wanted them and needed them? Where are they now, that she'd allow them to touch her and feel her while kissing her? Where are they now, that she'd stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and fuck their cocks? Where are they now, that she'd allow them to cum in her mouth and/or in her pussy?

Where are they now, that she'd make out with them while feeling their breasts, sucking their nipples, and fingering their pussies? Where are they now, that she'd give them sexual orgasms with her fingers and with her tongue? Wishing she had taken them up on their perversely perverted, sexual offers of extramarital, lesbian sex, she'd surely say yes to them all now.

She thought of her husband wanting her to answer the door to the pizza delivery man, the mailman, the UPS man, and/or the FedEx man in just a towel that suddenly fell. Not showing her any respect or consideration, he wanted her to answer the door in her sheerest and sexiest nightgown without her having the modesty to wear a robe over it. He actually expected her to go along with him wanting her to answer the door while topless or even naked while he watched from the hall and masturbated himself.

"What? Sorry, I beg your pardon. Seriously? You want me to do what? You want me to answer the door while wearing just a towel? Then, while reaching for the pizza with one hand and handing him the money with my other hand, you expect me to allow the towel to slide to my feet to expose my naked body?"

She looked at him as if he was nuts.

"Are you crazy? Why would I do that, Michael? Why would you want me to do that? I won't do that. I'd be so embarrassed for anyone but for you to see me naked," she said. "We have to live here, Michael."

# # #

As if she was a cocktail waitress at a strip club or at a topless bar, Michael wanted her to serve his friends beers at his weekly poker parties while topless. Not enough that they'd be seeing her naked breasts, he wanted her to allow them to feel and fondle her naked breasts. He wanted her to allow his friends to finger her nipples and suck her nipples while allowing them to reach beneath her short skirt to feel her ass and finger her pussy through her panties. Obviously thinking that she was his whore, he actually thought that she'd stroke their cocks and suck their cocks, too.

'How dare he want her to do such a thing,' she thought? 'What's wrong with him to think that I would do such a nasty thing?'

Without her immediately being aware, she thought of all the times that he lifted the back of her short skirt to expose her panties to his horny, drunken friends. Thinking that it was funny, whenever she was busy bending at the waist to serve their guests drinks or food, he'd slowly and stealthily lift her hem to raise the back of her short skirt. With her a little too inebriated to immediately notice what he was doing and that she was exposed, he'd give his friends a great view of her panty clad ass and the back of her panty clad pussy.

"Oh, my God, Michael. Stop that," she said turning to confront him while pushing down her short skirt. Then, as soon as she turned to confront him, he'd pull up the front of her skirt to expose her panty clad pussy. "Michael! Don't do that."

Horny now instead of feeling embarrassed, she thought of all times that he pulled down her tube top to expose her naked breasts to his cheering friends. Always when she was carrying something and her hands were full, unable to stop him, he'd creep up behind her and pull down her tube top to expose her naked breasts to his horny friends. Unable to pull up her top until she put down whatever she was carrying, his friends got a good, long view of her naked breasts.

"Michael. Don't you dare. Stop! You're going to make me drop this. Oh, my God. I can't believe you exposed my naked breasts to your friends again. What's wrong with you," she asked while not expecting a response from him other than laughter?

Always pulling away and/or turning away before while embarrassed, if he lifted her short skirt to expose her panties or pulled down her top to expose her naked breasts now, she wouldn't pull away, nor would she be embarrassed. Now, she'd allow his friends to feel her ass and finger her pussy through her panties. Instead of turning away, she'd allow his friends to feel her, grope her, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering and sucking her nipples.