Sexual Fantasy Become Reality #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years, there were so many others, mostly men, always men, that she lost track of all the men who just wanted to have sex with her. It didn't matter if they were older, younger, married, or single. Judging them by the way that they stared at her and leered at her, they didn't see her as a woman. They saw her as a sexy, sexual thing. All they saw was her red, full lips, her big tits, her long shapely legs, and her round and firm behind.

It didn't matter that she was married, modestly moral, or religious. They all wanted the same thing. They all wanted sex. They all wanted her to suck them and fuck her. In the way that she wanted to suck and fuck them now, they wanted her to suck and fuck them then. With the timing a decade or two off, in the way that they all wanted sex then, she wanted sex now. Now, she was the sexually insatiable cougar and they were her sexual prey.

# # #

Now, after being invited to dine with a billionaire and his wife at their mansion, and after what violently happened to her and she was forced to a endure, she was now a sexually liberated woman. No longer embarrassed, having shame, false pride, or modesty, her morals were in the gutter. While masturbating himself, her husband watched her from the dining room when she'd answer the door wearing only a towel that always fell.

Not only did she flash the pizza delivery man her naked body but also, she flashed the mailman, the UPS man, and the FedEx man, too. With him resting in bed while watching her, she'd undressed with the light on and her shades not drawn for her next-door neighbor and whoever was out walking their dog to see her naked. When she saw someone watching her, giving them a better look with a naked, striptease show, she'd press her big, naked breasts against the window.

Now, she not only agreed to serve his friends beers topless at his poker parties but also, she allowed his friends to feel her, fondle her, grope her, and suck her naked breasts. With her husband's encouragement, she'd stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, allow them to cum in her mouth, and even allow them to give her a cum bath. With more sex happening than playing poker and his friends poking her with their cocks, poker parties would never be the same.

"Cum baby, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my naked breasts. Cum all over my face," said Joan when attending an out of town XXX-rated theater with her husband.

There to protect her and safeguard her safety, he sat at a distance but close enough to watch her having sex with three or four men.

She allowed the perverted men at the XXX-rated theater to feel her through her clothes. Not stopping there, she allowed them to unbutton her blouse and lift up her bra. She allowed them to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Then, she'd stroke their cocks while sucking their cocks.

Her new life now, all she wanted to do was to have sex with men and/or with women. With her missing out on a healthy and normal sexual life due to the strict teachings of the Catholic Church that were constricted by her religious beliefs, she seemed determined to make up for lost time. No matter that she was married, with her husband in complicit compliance, she wanted sex, the more sex the better. So long as he could watch her having sex with men, he was keen on her having her sexual fun, too.

"Cum baby, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my naked breasts. Cum all over my face. Cum in my cunt," she said whenever going to a nude beach with her husband watching.

Finding a secluded spot behind the dunes to have promiscuous sex with more men, as soon as she stripped herself naked a dozen men seemingly appeared from nowhere. Pretending he didn't know her, Michael acted as if he was a just another perverted man looking for sexual action on the beach. Then, as soon as he started masturbating himself while touching her and feeling her, the rest of the other men followed his lead. He moved back to watch the men have their sexual fun with his wife and to watch Joan have her sexual fun with the men.

Then, when going to a gay bar alone, she'd hook up with a woman in the bathroom, any woman would do. Kissing one another while feeling one another through their clothes, she'd masturbate the woman and/or give her oral sex in the bathroom stall. No longer fussy about where she was or who she was with, she'd have sex with anyone, men and/or with women, any place and any time.

"Eat me. Lick my cunt while fingering my pussy. After you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue, I'll give you one with my magic dildo," she said pulling a big, black, realistic looking, vibrating dildo from her purse.

To be continued...