Sexual Fantasy Become Reality #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

She thought about all the times that he wanted her to go skinny dipping with his friends or to swim naked in their pool in view of their neighbors. As it was, every time she reluctantly played Marco Polo with his horny and intoxicated friends, they'd inappropriately touch, feel, and/or grope her. As if they were allowed to sexually assault her because she was wearing a sexually, revealing bathing suit, with their hands hidden under the water, they'd feel her ass through her bikini bottoms and/or feel her breasts through her bikini top.

Yet, always wanting more, not sexually satisfied with just feeling her, fondling her, and/or groping her, they'd try to lift her bikini top to expose her naked breasts and/or pull down her bikini bottoms to expose her naked ass and naked pussy. Using the water as their cover, they'd even put her hand on their cocks through their bathing suits and/or even stick her hand inside of their bathing suits. Or, with her husband thinking it was all in good fun and funny, when they were drunk enough, they'd sneak up behind her and expose their naked pricks to her.

Not helping her by discouraging them but, instead, encouraging them to sexually molest her, Michael wanted to watch her having sex with his friends. He wanted his friends to strip her naked and masturbate her before having her suck them and fuck them. He wanted her to stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and fuck their cocks. In the way that she'd never deliberately expose her naked body to the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, and/or the pizza delivery man, she would never deliberately expose herself to his friends and/or have sex with them.

"Eww, Michael. I'm not going to have sex with your friends. That's gross. I'm not a whore. I'm your wife. I deserve more respect from you than you always flashing your friends my panties by pulling up my skirt or flashing them my naked breasts by pulling down my top," she said with shame and embarrassment. "Because of you not saying anything to dissuade them, your drunken friends constantly grope me while continually flashing me their naked pricks."

# # #

Not stopping with her having sex with his friends, he wanted her to have sex with a woman while he watched and masturbated himself. He wanted to watch them strip one another naked. In the way that he wanted to watch her go down on a woman, he wanted to watch a woman go down on her. Only, just as she'd never have sex with his friends, she'd never have sex with a woman. She may be a sexual prude but she wasn't a whore or a lesbian.

Always at her to do sexual things that were against her religion and in violation of her marriage vows, Michael wanted her to undress with the light on and the shades not drawn. He wanted his neighbors to see her topless and/or naked. Whoever was out walking their dog at that late hour of the night, he wanted her to give them a nightly show of her topless or naked body. He even wanted her to masturbate herself while pressing her topless or naked body against the window.

"Michael. Pull the shade. I'm getting undressed," she'd scold him when he suddenly lifted the shade when she was naked. "The neighbors can see me."

He wanted her to flash and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her nipples to truckers on the highway. He wanted her to hike up her skirt and expose her panties or her naked pussy to tollbooth collectors. He wanted her to drive his convertible topless with the top down.

"I'm not going to expose my naked breasts to truckers, Michael. They all have CB radios. Giving them a description and location of our car, they'll tell all of the other truckers about seeing a topless whore. Besides, the state police monitor citizen band radios. I'll be arrested for indecent exposure," she said.

He wanted her to flash her panties or even her naked pussy to shoe store clerks while trying on shoes. With the help of the shoe salesman, he wanted to her raise her foot higher and part her knees wider while trying to squeeze her foot into a pair of boots a size too small. Daring and imploring her not to wear panties, he wanted her to flash her naked pussy to the shoe salesman.

"No Michael. I refuse to deliberately flash the shoe salesman my panties and, especially not, my naked pussy. I'm old enough to be his mother. I'd be so embarrassed," she said. "I might even know his mother and he may tell her that I flashed him."

Knowing that there would be husbands and boyfriends waiting for their wives and for their girlfriends outside of the dressing room, he wanted her to not close the curtain all the way when trying on clothes in the changing room. He wanted a variety of men to see her and watch her in her bra and panties. He wanted a countless number of horny men to see her topless and/or naked, when trying on a bathing suit.

"Stop opening the curtain, Michael. There are men waiting out there. They can see me," she said when he deliberately held the curtain open wider and longer when she was undressing.

He wanted her to go to a nude beach with him. He wanted her to masturbate on a nude beach with perverted men watching her. He hoped that men would masturbate along with her and even cum on her as she masturbated herself. He wished that she'd stroke and suck the men watching her masturbate on a nude beach.

"I'm not going to a nude beach, Michael. I'd be so embarrassed if I saw someone that I know," she said. "Wait. What? I beg your pardon? You want me to do what? How dare you? Just as I'd never masturbate myself on a nude beach or anywhere in public, I'd never allow men to cum on me nor would I ever stroke and suck any man but you," she said with anger.

Constantly at her to do perversely perverted, sexual things, he wanted her to go to an XXX-rated movie with him to allow men to touch her and feel her through her clothes before undressing her. He wanted his wife, Joan, to have sex with strangers. He wanted to watch her stroke and suck cocks while they felt her breasts and fingered her pussy.

"You're crazy, Michael. I'm not going in there. It's all perverted men masturbating while watching porn," she said. "Eww. Gross. That's so disgusting."

# # #

Never telling Michael what happened, too embarrassed, Joan thought of her husband's friend, Paul, groping her and kissing her in the kitchen while Michael sat out back with his inebriated friends. Surprising her from behind, she remembered him lifting the back of her short skirt and feeling her ass through her panties. She remembered being embarrassed that he was seeing her panties and mortified that he was feeling her ass. Then, shocking her, he lifted the front of her skirt and stuck his horny hand down the front of her panties. No one had ever touched her pussy but her husband.

"No! Stop," she said slow to react from drinking too much. "Let me go. Don't. Oh, my God. Get away from me. Don't you dare. I'll tell Michael," she said while struggling to get away from him.

Continuing to struggle to pull away, before she could, attempting to masturbate her, he parted her pussy lips with his finger, forced his finger inside of her, and fingerfucked her. While still kissing her, he rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy long enough to make her wet. Not stopping there and not taking no for an answer, she remembered him filling her hand with his naked, erect cock. Keeping his hand over her hand, he wrapped her fingers around his stiff prick and, by rocking his hips back and forth, he forced her to stroke him.

"Oh, my God. What are you doing? Paul, let go of me," she said. "Pervert! Pig!"

With her having a little too much to drink, she remembered him forcing her to her knees and sliding his erect cock along her lips while trying to open her mouth. He pulled her hair hard enough and long enough for her to open her mouth but instead of taking him in her mouth and blowing him, she hit him hard in the nuts, ran away, and locked herself in her bedroom. If she had let him, he would have fucked her right there in her kitchen. If she had let him, he would have forced her to blow him.

Yet, if she had told her husband that his friend had sexually assaulted her, he'd want all of the sexy details. He'd berate her for not giving his friend what he sexually wanted, a hand job and a blowjob. He'd ask her why she didn't suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth. Instead of coming to her defense and admonishing his friend, giving her his okay, he'd encourage her to have sex with Paul the next time.

'Maybe, if I have sex with his friends, that will give him the go ahead to have sex with my friends,' she thought. 'Clearly, I'm not sexually enough for him. Obviously, he wants more sex than I'm willing to give him.'

# # #

Another time, with Michael passed out drunk and sleeping in the chaise lounge, she remembered having too much to drink and her husband's friend, Tom, leading her to the dark and deep end of the pool. With her too good to be true, she was so naively innocent and trusting back then. Before she knew what was happening and before she could react, she remembered him lifting her bikini top and having his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. He felt her breasts, fondled her breasts, and sucked her breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

'He saw my naked tits. He felt my naked tits. He fondled my tits. He sucked my naked tits. How dare he? Why would he do that to me? I can't believe Tom saw, felt, fondled, and sucked my naked tits while fingering my nipples,' she thought. 'I'm so embarrassed. I can never face him again.'

With her trying to slap his hands away while trying to pull away from him, following her around the pool while holding onto her tits, he continued feeling and fondling her naked breasts. Then, in the way that Paul did, Tom forced her hand down his bathing suit. Holding her hand there, he wrapped her fingers around his stiff prick while trying to get her to masturbate him. Finally, getting her wits about her, she pulled her hand from out of his bathing trunks, pushed him back, and swam away from him.

'I'm so embarrassed,' she thought. 'Tom saw my naked tits and felt my naked tits. He fingered and sucked my erect nipples while wrapping my fingers around his hard prick. In the way that Paul forced me to stroke his erect cock, Tom forced me to hold his stiff dick. He wanted me to masturbate him. I'll be telling my priest all that happened when I give him my act of contrition. I'll be saying extra Hail Mary's on Sunday.'

# # #

Unable to trust anyone, she remembered her husband's brother, Christopher, sexually assaulting her after he had too much to drink. Too drunk to drive home, he stayed the night. Foolishly naïve and too trusting, she thought that she was safe alone with him in the house. With him not a stranger, having known him for years, he was her brother-in-law, her husband's older brother after all, and the best man at their wedding. Always respectful of her, he never even kissed her on the lips. He only kissed her on her cheek.

Perhaps, there was something in the air that morning for him to awakened horny. Perhaps, there was a full moon last night but after Michael left for work, coming up behind her while she sat at the kitchen table hungover and drinking her coffee, Christopher came downstairs naked. Totally naked, and obviously happy to see her, he had an erection.

Shocking her, with his stiff prick poking the back of her head, she couldn't believe that he was naked. She couldn't believe he was humping the side and the back of her head with his erect, naked prick. It took her a while to realize that he was naked. Then, when she did notice that he was naked, she couldn't believe that she was seeing her brother-in-law's, engorged, naked cock.

"Christopher," she laughed while thinking that he was goofing around with her hair. "What are you doing? Stop that," she said. "My hair is enough of a mess as it is."

Then, when she brushed back her hair with her hand, she felt the tip of his naked dick. When she turned to see what she touched, she saw that he was naked. Clearly, unembarrassed and unashamed, he proudly stood in front of her holding his cock in his hand as if wanting her to hold it, stroke it, and suck it. He wanted her to see his naked prick. He wanted her to have sex with him.

Judging him by the size of his throbbing and pulsating erection, if he was anything, he was sexually excited. Judging him by the way that he was staring at what he could see of her through her sheer and sexy nightgown, expecting her to give him sex. If she knew he'd be downstairs this early, she would have worn her robe or gotten dressed. She folded her arms across her breasts to deny him from seeing any more of what he had already seen of her.

"Christopher! You're naked. Why are you naked? Go upstairs and put on some clothes," she said while holding her hand up to her eye in her feeble attempt not to see him.

Pretending that he was still drunk and disoriented, he acted as if he didn't know where he was, what he was doing, and that he was exposed. When she saw him, she couldn't believe that he was naked. She couldn't believe that she was seeing her brother-in-law's naked prick. She averted her eyes from his naked prick, but he stroked himself in front of her. Moving closer to her while masturbating himself, clearly intending to give her a cum bath, he was ready to cum all over her face, in her hair, and all over the front of her nightgown.

"Stop that. Get away from me," she said. "Christopher! My God. What's wrong with you?"

After her last outburst, as if he wasn't even there in the kitchen with her, she ignored him. Yet, when she stood to leave the kitchen, needing to walk by him, in one quick, fast pull, he lifted the back of her nightgown to her waist and held her in place by the back of her nightgown. Struggling to break free from his clutches, he exposed her naked ass. Then, while still holding her nightgown and lifting it higher, he grabbed her by her wrist and, not letting go while holding it there, he put her hand on his naked cock.

"Christopher! Let go of me. Stop! What's wrong with you?"

Joan couldn't believe she saw her husband's brother naked. She couldn't believe that he saw her naked ass. She couldn't believe that he was ready to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her nightgown. She couldn't believe that he put her hand on his naked prick.

'Christopher exposed himself to me,' she thought while still in shock. 'He saw my naked ass. He put my hand on his naked prick and held it there,' she thought. 'I can't believe I saw my husband's brother naked. I can't believe my brother-in-law saw my naked ass. I can't believe he forced me to touch his erect, naked prick.'

Then, when she turned to face him and confront him, not letting go, he lifted the front of her nightgown higher and exposed her naked pussy. Her brother-in-law saw her naked pussy. Just as she couldn't believe he had seen her naked ass and she had seen his naked cock; he had seen her naked cunt. If it wasn't enough that he exposed his naked prick to her, Joan couldn't believe that her brother-in-law saw her naked ass and pussy.

"Christopher! Let go of me," she said. "Stop! You're hurting me."

Yet, instead of being sexually aroused, fearing that he'd rape her, never fearing him before, she was frightened. Still not letting go of her nightgown, he continued lifting her nightgown higher. He lifted her nightgown all the way up to her shoulders to expose her naked breasts to his horny eyes. Then, when she tried to fight him off by slapping him, he lifted her nightgown over her head and tied it in a knot above her head. Trapped with her arms over her head, unable to break free, her brother-in-law was seeing all of her naked body.

'He saw me naked. I can't believe he saw me naked,' she thought. 'I'm so embarrassed.'

She couldn't believe that her husband's brother saw her naked. While she struggled to break free, not stopping with just staring and leering at her nakedness, he touched her, felt her, and fondled her everywhere. He felt her naked breasts and fingered and sucked her erect nipples. Not stopping there, he felt and squeezed her naked ass while reaching his hand between her legs to finger her already wet pussy. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his sister-in-law naked, he was touching her and feeling his brother's wife everywhere.

"Christopher, untie my nightgown. This isn't right. This is wrong. This is so wrong. I'm so embarrassed," she said pleading with him to let her go. "I'm telling Michael."

Then, when he spun her around and leaned her forward, intending to fuck her from behind, he tried to insert his erect cock inside of her. Wiggling away from him, she was determined not to allow him to stick his prick in her. Finally, able to untie the knot from the inside by slipping her fingers through the hole, she freed herself from her nightgown. After threatening to tell his brother, she slapped him hard across his face and yelled at him to get dressed and leave.

"Go! Get out of my house. Get dressed and leave," she said with anger mixed with shame and embarrassment.

Yet, knowing her husband better, if she told him what his brother had done, he'd wonder why she didn't give him what he wanted. He'd wonder why she didn't give him sex. He'd wonder why she didn't allow him to fuck her. More than once, during their nightly pillow talk, he brought up the issue of her having sex with his brother while he watched. Yet, all that she could think of was the horrible thought of being pregnant with her brother-in-law's baby.

"You know, my brother always liked you. I mean, he really likes you, if you know what I mean. He's always been sexually attracted to you. With him down in the dumps and horny after he broke up with his girlfriend, it would be a nice gesture if you gave my brother sex," said Michael. "I understand if you don't want to fuck him but maybe you could give him a hand job or a blowjob. It's just a hand job and a blowjob. What's wrong with that?"

She looked at her husband as if he was nuts.

"A nice gesture? A hand job? A blowjob? Are you crazy? I'm not going to have sex with your brother," she said. "That's gross. That's nasty. That's incestuous," she said with disgust. "What's wrong with you for you to even think that and say that?"

As she suspected, now she knew that it was her husband who had put his brother up to sexually assaulting her. It was Michael who wanted her to have sex with him. He wanted her to stroke him and suck him. She felt like such a fool to trust either one of them.

# # #

One time, years ago, she remembered working late with her boss. It was just the two of them alone. Yet, having worked there for years, she felt safe being alone with him. Always courteously polite, he was a nice man. He even had her over his house where she met his wife and his children.

Then, as if something came over him, as if he was sexually possessed, seemingly, coming from out of nowhere, he tiptoed behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. Startling her enough for her to scream, as soon as she did and turned to ask what he wanted, he stuck his erect prick in her mouth. With a heavy hand behind her head, he pushed the back of her head forward to force his cock deeper in her mouth.

Not letting her go, he humped her mouth. As if he had been sexually lusting over her and thinking about her giving him a blowjob for years, he fucked her face. Had she not stabbed his leg with her letter opener, she would have blown her boss. Had she not stopped him; he would have ejaculated his cum in her mouth.

"Oh, my God," she said. "What's wrong with you? Get the fuck away from me before I call your wife and tell her what you did," she said packing up her things to go home.

Now, regretting being so modestly moral, she thought about all of the missed sexually opportunities. She wished she had acted on them. She wished she had sex with her husband's friend, Paul. She wished she had sex with her husband's friend, Tom. She wished she had given her brother-in-law, Christopher, all that he sexually wanted. She wished she had blown her boss and allowed him to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Who knows? Maybe he would have given her a raise and a promotion.