All Comments on 'Sexual Gladiators Ep. 01'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
crikeycrikeyalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Wow what a ride. Thank you for the whole story at once.

kongjohnkongjohnalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Looking forward to more!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Helluva Story

Game show stories can be either horrible or awesome, and this one was awesome. I think we needed to hear a bit more internal dialogue from the women, though. What's it like to be ravished because you lost the game?

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You and Thoughs

Thanks for the feedback and praise on this one. I was trying something new. ZZ, as far as your question goes, wait for Episode 2 to come out. From that episode on I’ll be doing an “internet video sales” section in which it “shows” what all went on backstage in the privacy rooms after the ladies from the previous show lost. These will be the movie scenes that Ray Gunn is saying that the audience can buy.

Stay tuned for more. I got Episode 2 nearly finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great job.

This would make a fun xxx movie. Well written. Good character development. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it.

This story is amazing. More pls.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 6 years ago
Too Many Characters

I love the idea. Personally, I found it to be too many competitors. I couldn't keep track of everyone. I'd love to see it cut down to 4 teams instead of 6, and more detail on the women's reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

wouldn't mind a little addendum on the losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way too scattered

Not enough detail, jumped around too much, and really felt more like a cheap set-up than a real game that would have given the story some tension.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 6 years ago

That was so much fun to read! The frisky, sex-addicted chick was a treat. Shot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great read, looking forward to the next part

which i assume will be labeled chapter 7...

but where is chapter 4?

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 6 years ago
Great idea!

I like it immediately and thought how much I would love to be on there with my bf. I agree with the other comments about bringing the number of contestants down so I can easily picture them in my head. I also would like to see the inner dialogue from the men and women. What it’s like to be ravished by a gladiator. Mmmmmm

All in all I love it and would love to read another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Look forward to more

Great story.

Loved every bit of it,

Would have prefered to know more about the loosers.

Keep up the great story

Hope you write another.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Episode 2

Episode 2 is delayed. I’m taking all of your comments and feedback in mind. So I junked the original sequel for this and am doing a completely new rewrite on it that includes character ideas provided to me by one fan who contacted me privately. So please bear with me on this one.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome story! Outstanding in every way. Can't wait for future episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creative. Please Keep Going

Next chapter, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Great, thrilling story. Need more back stage storyline. Would like another episode with another 6 couples. Female gladiators, possibly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Show off the losers

Also while i love the story as isi think it would be better if the losers were kept out in front of the audience the entire time, cant quite put my finger on why but i think it would be more intense for the other contestants to have that going on right beside them.

Cant wait for more

xmgtxmgtover 3 years ago
Next Chapter?

this story have so much potential! I hope you would write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more description of the sex backstage and onstage as well. Also needs to discuss the success of impregnating the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The concept of the story was good. I loved American gladiator in the day. The concept of defending your woman from getting ravished is a step in the right direction. How you handled the church worker bothers me. He just lost his job and his marriage by going on. Then he cusses like a porn star? Doesn't work for me. The other characters fit. Need another episode.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...