All Comments on 'Sexual Harassment Ch. 01'

by Cute Little Thing

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh yeah

had me hard and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazingly Hott

ultra arousing ...I Like the way the boss takes charge, and makes is litle bitch ... its now one of my fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

top notch indeed.. Didn't even need part 2 to get off, write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh soooo good

I'm sending this for My sissy slut charlene to read..

s/he will definitly enjoy it just as much as I have..

As his Mistress I definitly enjoy the control of the boss man. and have led My slut down several paths, but being used forcefully like your stories and feminized is his favorite, tho he tends to not admit it..keep up the great writing for it plaeasure Me when he is not around ..

ibauggie@yahoo.com

audrey

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I want to be just like you - a cocksucking slut who services men with big cocks. I would love to have a boss like that.

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Crude and Sexy

I love the way Alex's boss take charge which eliminates Alex having to act on his own accord. I don't know what it is about lipstick, but...I especially like the unflattering shade of lipstick Boss Man picked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great beginning, now keep the chapters coming. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really hot! Incredibly well written! I loved how you described the cock in Alex's face. I almost felt it myself! I'd like to see Alex overcome with desire for men to the point where not even his boss is enough for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More pleeeeease

You just written almost my perfect fantasy, thank you. I have fantasised about having my face covered by a superior man's cum and being publically paraded with it dripping off me. Please expose me errr sorry him next time wearing just little see though panties so everyone can also see his teeny weeny willy please.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Very Good!

It was hot but what does it for me is the humiliation and helplessness. Also the alpha male is more attractive to me when he combines his dominance w/mucho lust. Your guy comes across as a bastard who doesn't care who helps him cum. Firing people b.c they won't sleep with him does nothing for me and contributes nothing to symbolize or demonstrate his alphahood. LOL

Then again he's your character and I assume his "a??holeness" is a requisite to your storyline.

And then, if you really want feedback, humanizing the tiny fairy with a drive-in to work, a description of the office and officemates plus some of his internal thoughts or observations, would make one care more for him and his situation. Afterall, he may deserve this or himself be a mean person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my boss

my boss uses me every chance he gets i love it

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Yummy Cum!!!

Bright pink lips and sucking cock to keep his job...and a pay raise too!!!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

This type of sexual harassment must have happened to some of the authors here at Literotica, as it is a theme that I have read time after time.

I can recall feeling that some of the bosses I worked when I was very young and fine, would have loved to fucked my face, although that never came up. And I wouldn’t have allowed it in order save my job anyway.

But it’s always a fun fantasy read when a alpha male takes the a straight faggot sissy and slowly turns him into his very own little girl that begs for cock.

Peterv07Peterv07almost 2 years ago

I really like the plot and it can play out in many ways. I would have like the boss be more subtle in his approach and not expose him so quickly but I did enjoy the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous