All Comments on 'Sexual Harassment Training'

by yarnspinnerr

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Amflyer1Amflyer1about 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. The ultimate would be for Tyler to get Barbara pregnant.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Great story, very fun to read. I can't imagine how much trouble my friends and I would get if management ever heard what we talk about, even the women I work with can say some things that would surprise you. I'm looking forward to another chapter if it's definitely in the works.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 2 years ago

Great job, although a lot of people are gonna hate that ending lol. I personally loved it. I actually thought Barb might just cock tease him the whole time then deny him anything as punishment. But this works too. A great role reversal.

I say let Barb get her pleasure from Tyler but she keeps teasing and denying him. Makes promises of finishing him off but never does.

But that's just me of course

dwr0242dwr0242about 2 years ago

Great story! I can't wait to hear more!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 2 years ago

5 stars

I hated that ending. Mild Femdom and older women with younger guys is always hot.

bamaguy326bamaguy326about 2 years ago

I liked the ending. Leaves it open for the future. Every story doesn't have to end someone climaxing.....

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 2 years ago

Great work! I really liked the characters, and the teasing slow burn of the story. Very sexy and believable too. Also, very, very, very well written. You got a 5 from me. Hope you do well in the competition!

Ppn512Ppn512about 2 years ago

love it, please do a sexual

Publius68Publius68about 2 years ago

One of the very best entries. And one of the best, somehow still satisfying, tease stories I’ve read here.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Looking back at the previous comments, I can honestly say that there.will be more to.come from this.

And sorry DJMac Tyler will get off, lol

And no, I don't expect anyone to get. knocked up.

Hunglo17Hunglo1711 months ago

What an amazing story and just like Tyler I was waiting for part 2 to cum….please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A Dream Come True!! Such a beautiful dialogue the whole way. I love how she confessed to how much she got off on kneeling and sucking for her job and wanted to do the same, but even she knows it won’t be long before she’s the ‘good girl’ again. Isn’t that what’s so hot about her? Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice premise.

Well told.

Not rushed.

She got him to admit he thinks about her -- presumably while masturbating. She never got him to tell her what he fantasizes about. Too bad.

(The word is not GOPHER, an animal -- it's GOFER.)

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is a nice premise.

Great story.

You wrote: "Tyler could not help but take in the site of her ass stretching the fabric of her skirt." You meant SIGHT, note SITE which means place.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryarnspinnerr@yarnspinnerr
I have stories to tell but finding the time to tell them is the hard part. I've been a lit reader for a few years now and would jump from one story to another without voting, or commenting thinking it wasn't important. Now that I have a few stories on here of my own (w/more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES