Sexual Harassment Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler put a hand on the rich wood of her desk for balance and used his feet to kick off his shoes, followed by his pants that had balled up around his ankles. When they were unceremoniously kicked aside, he lifted one foot, then the other to pull off his socks. Then he yanked down his briefs. His erection swung wildly as it popped loose from the elastic waistband.

Barbara looked at Tyler hungrily, her eyes traced the long muscular legs, and studied the length of his dick. It jutted out of a patch of dark blonde hair, and had a gentle upward curve to it's seven, thick inches, above a large set of hairy balls.

She pulled her eyes off the throbbing prick and went to his abdomen, where his six pack was just barely visible. Not well defined, but certainly not hidden by body fat. She gazed at his firm, broad, chest, completely devoid of hair, and his wide shoulders.

"You really are a sexy specimen, aren't you?" She finally said quietly. Tyler almost jumped at the sound, the tension between them had been so thick. Before he could think of a reply she asked, "You play basketball, don't you Tyler?"

"Yeah, and ultimate frisbee." He answered almost nervously. His hands hung awkwardly to his sides. Tyler wanted urgently to grab his cock, it practically ached with need. But for some reason he felt like he needed permission, or direction to do so.

"Do you ever think about me away from work Tyler?" Barbara asked, still speaking softly.

"Yes." He admitted freely, his voice matching her quiet tone.

"Do you think about me when you jack off Tyler?" She asked. Her fingers dipped into her now sopping pussy before returning to her clit.

"Yes, a lot." He told her honestly. His hands both moved towards his cock, but stopped as he waited for the word from her. He was now wrapped around her finger.

Barbara smiled and told him, "Show me. Show me how you jack off Tyler."

His hands flew to his prick. He quickly wrapped one big hand around his shaft, and clasped his big nut sack with the other. He began to sensually massage his balls while slowly stroking his cock.

"Is that how you do it Tyler? Is that how you imagine fucking me? Slowly?"

Tyler didn't miss a beat when he answered, "Yeah, at first."

"Hmmmm." She moaned. "So you want to fuck me slowly at first, do you? Get me good and hot, then fuck me hard and fast? Is that what you want Tyler?" Her voice was now almost weak, and Tyler watched her two middle fingers disappear into her entrance.

"Yeah," He answered, "I want to make you cum soo fucking hard!" He growled. His forearm muscles flexed as he squeezed his cock, turning his head purple as his grip went up and down the shaft.

Barbara matched the rhythm of his hand with her own fingers, probing her pussy. "Mmm, I love it like that." She told him. "It's going to be so good when we finally fuck!"

Tyler moaned at the thought, and his hand picked up the pace of his stroking. Barbara watched his hand stroking his beautiful cock, and occasionally looked at his face, watching for the signs of his impending climax.

"Show me how you stroke yourself when you think about pounding me Tyler. I want to see how you will punish my pussy." She whispered.

There was no hesitation, with a grateful moan Tyler started to go all out on his cock. His big, strong hand flew violently back and forth, his feet shuffled apart to provide stability for his body as he focused on her fingers working her pussy. He had imagined her so many times, and now she was right there in front of him, pleasuring herself.

Barbara looked on, completely aroused by the display, until she heard him moan deeper in his chest. His head lolled forward and she knew the signs. She yelled out, "STOP!" as she lurched forward and caught his wrist with her wet fingers.

Tyler cried out with surprise at the sudden intrusion into his burgeoning climax. He had been getting so close! He brought his eyes to hers and she was looking at him intently. "Don't you dare cum Tyler!" She said forcefully.

"But, but Barbara, I," He stammered. She quickly interrupted him, "No Tyler." She dug her nails, still wet with her own nectar, into his wrist, and continued, "You will not cum now. Nor will you cum at home tonight, or tomorrow morning. You will not cum until you return to this office at the end of the day tomorrow! Do you understand?"

He recognized the tone of her voice again. He was hearing her authoritative tone that he was used to hearing, and he saw nothing but seriousness in her eyes. "Yea, yes Barbara, I understand." Tyler responded quietly, meekly.

"Good!" She exclaimed, looking down at the bead of precum on the tip of his angry looking prick. "Now let go of your cock Tyler." She directed him, her voice soft again.

Barbara felt the muscles of his wrist relax and she pulled his hand off his dick. She saw the dollop of semen double in size at the tip of his cock. She leaned forward and took just the head of his dick in her mouth and sucked the precum off with a slurp and a moan.

Tyler gasped and his hips automatically rocked forward, but as quickly as her mouth was on him, it was gone again. Barbara looked up at him and saw near desperation on his handsome face. "Are you okay Tyler?" She purred.

"I'm alright, I, I just really wanted to cum." He told her with a quivering voice. He had to fight with himself to not grasp his cock again and start stroking.

"I know, and you will. And I assure you it will be worth the wait." Barbara explained with a smile. "But in the meantime," She said as she leaned back in her chair. She slid her ass out to the very edge of the seat and brought her high heel to the desktop next to her. She draped her other leg over the arm of the chair, spreading herself lewdly. "I believe you were about to eat my pussy Tyler."

The young man dropped to his knees without hesitation, and as he leaned in she again grabbed his hair in her little fist again. "But first, what are the rules Tyler?" Barbara asked with a tinge of her bossy voice.

"Don't tell anyone, ever." He answered softly.

"And?" She prompted.

"Uhm, I'm not allowed to cum until tomorrow." He told her.

"Right, very good Tyler." She commended him. Then she asked, "So, are you feeling sexually harassed Tyler?"

He looked into her eyes and answered quickly and honestly, "No Barbara! Not at all!"

Barbara gave Tyler a warm smile and released her grip on his hair. "Good boy," She told him as she slipped her fingers through his curls to the back of his head. She pulled his face towards her hot pussy and told him, "Now get to work Tyler."

*

This is my first entry into a Literotica challenge. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope everyone votes and comments.

And good luck to all the other entries.

I have purposely left this in a place where I can expand on the story of these characters. I would appreciate any suggestions, although I do have a good bit of ideas already;->