Sexual Healing Pt. 02: Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes!" I scream. Your hard thrusts yank me over the edge. The pleasure is delicious, as wave after wave of spasms rock my body. I had no idea sex could be this glorious! When they stop and you can move, you shift positions again. This time, you find my pink bud and circle it with your thumb.

"This time, baby, let's cum together." I know it won't take long with your extra ministrations, but I'm so out of breath, all I can do is nod. My ass rests against you, your left arm is around my leg for leverage, your right thumb works my clit as you fuck me hard, fast, and deep. There's a tingle deep in my gut, the one that tells me it's going to be an intense orgasm. I reach for the hand on my leg and squeeze it.

"I'm... gonna... cum... babe..." I growl. You need to have enough time. But you need no more prep—you've been holding back for me, waiting for my signal.

"Me too!" A couple more hard thrusts and my muscles tremble. "Oh fuck! Baby, I'm cumming!" you grunt.

"Inside me!" I squeal, and then I scream as I start to cum. I feel my pussy contract around you; you're still thrusting until I feel the torrent of cum you unleash. It's the best feeling in the world, cumming with you, feeling your hot, sticky seed like a flood inside of me. You push until you can't anymore, and you collapse, breathless, on top of me. A warm, peaceful calm washes over us. I feel your soft kisses on my face, your whispered words of love in my ears...

"Baby?" You touch my shoulder and I awaken. "Are you okay?"

I open my eyes and gaze around the room. It's 4:37 AM according to my phone, which is laying on my nightstand. I am trying so hard to focus on your face that you laugh at my expression. "Yeah," I yawn. "I'm fine."

You chuckle and kiss me. "I've never heard you moan like that in your sleep. You're either in pain, or you had a sexy dream. So, which is it?" You kiss me again.

I think of the dream, and a smile crosses my face. "I had one hell of a dream," I say to you and return your hungry kisses. "It was you and me before we got together. It felt real, you know?" Your naughty smile tells me you do, in fact, know all about it.

"Want to tell me about it?" you ask, hopeful for a juicy description. Your eyes shift down to my ass, where a pool of moisture has collected. You lick your lips in anticipation, hoping...

I reach for you, pull you close, and give you the most passionate kiss I can muster. "I'd much rather show you."

12