Sexual Metamorphosis

Story Info
Helen's sexual awakening is helped by mature male twins.
8.5k words
4.68
121.9k
97

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

I would like thank all those people who took the time to send me reviews of my stories. Your kind words and suggestions mean a lot to me. I am currently working to finish My Boyfriend's Dad...and Me. The following story is a joint project with one such reviewer who wants only to be known as Big C. Please note that this story begins with male/female, male/female/male and the incest between brother/sister and brother/brother comes about half-way through.

**************

Definition-Metamorphosis is more than just transformation. It is the transmutation from one state of being to another. A coming into being of something new.

Sexual Metamorphosis- A change in the normal sexual behavior.

****************************

Hi there, my name is Helen and I am twenty. I am five foot four, medium build with 38B breasts; I have brown eyes and long straight brown hair. I work for a law firm whilst I am studying for my degree, I can come across as a bit prim and proper and up till a few months ago, I was single. Let me tell you about the party that changed my life, in more ways than one.

I had been invited to Connie and Alan Crealey's thirtieth wedding anniversary party. Connie and Alan have a large family, seven children in all. The eldest is Peter at twenty nine, next are identical twins, Bill and Dave who are twenty seven, followed by another set of identical twins Frank and Gerry who are twenty three, next came Tom at twenty and finally the only girl in the family Gina at nineteen.

The Crealey's are like a second family to me, their youngest son Tom and I were in the same class at school together, along with another good friend of ours Harry. I spent a lot of my free time over at their place and Tom and I sort of dated for a while, before deciding that were just did not feel that way about each other. Harry married Gina last year. The eldest son Peter is rarely at home as his job takes him all over the world.

The party was in full swing by the time I arrived and as big as it was the house was bursting at the seams, with party goers of all ages. I spotted Alan and Connie and made my way over, to give them a card and gift before heading off to find Tom, Harry and Gina. It did not take long to find them, they were part of a large group crowded around their twin brothers Frank and Gerry, who were demonstrating there newest magic trick; they owned and ran a joke and magic shop. As I stood watching the pair of them, I noticed that Dave, one of the older twins was looking over at me intently, before turning to whisper something to his twin, who looked over at me and winked. A shiver ran down my back, as I imagined what it would be like to kiss them and to...well you know. I had had a huge secret crush on them both since I was a teenager, however they were so much older than me and always had pretty girls on their arms. But hey, even a girl like me, can have her secret fantasies.

I moved from group to group, drinking and chatting with friends and for a while I joining in with the dancing, but when the music changed to the slower tracks, and couples started to form around me, I headed out to walk in the large garden, down to the fountain. I perched on the edge, letting my fingers skim the surface of the water when Bill silently appeared, "What are you doing down here all alone?" Bill asked softly.

"Well you know, it's not my kind of music and ..." I began.

Bill held out his hand, "Dance with me," he said, and then added, "Dave and I have to take Mum and Dad to the airport in a few minutes, but I wanted to have a dance with you first,"

I shook my head, "I can't dance,"

"Sure you can, everyone can dance." He pulled me to my feet and held me close, one arm around my waist and the other holding my hand, guiding as we danced. "See, I told you, you dance very well," he whispered, his mouth brushing against my cheek. God, he smelt wonderful.

I felt myself blush as he pulled me closer, then I jumped as I felt another body press up against my back, "I see you've started with out me, brother." It was Dave.

The three of us continued to dance, both the brothers pressing themselves against me, I could feel that they were both aroused. Somehow Bill's lips found mine, he kissed me softly; using his tongue to open up my mouth, and Dave nibbled my ears and neck, before turning me around and kissing me, fervently. My legs almost turned to jelly; I could not believe that this was happening, it seemed like a dream. I was just about to ask them, 'why me', when suddenly a voice called out, "Dave...Bill, Dad says are you ready?" And Tom came bounding down towards us, breaking the moment.

Reluctantly Dave and Bill let go of me, "We won't be long, will you wait for us?" asked Bill.

I nodded, then they were gone, leaving me alone trying to work out what had just happened. Never in a million years, could I have imagined that they would have been interested in me! I just prayed that this was not some sort of joke.

An hour or so later, I had just put my things into the guest room and made my way down stairs, when suddenly Bill appeared; he took my arm and pulling me close to his body.

"You are so pretty," he whispered.

I laughed. "No, I'm not." I put a hand on his chest to push him away.

"What? You don't think I'm serious?" he asked, leaning closer and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I think you're quite lovely."

Before I could reply, his mouth was on mine. His lips were soft, and he tasted of alcohol. My stomach fluttered, and I moaned.

"As much as I enjoy watching you two, I do think I should get another taste of those lips, as well," Dave said from behind me.

He pulled me from Bill, and suddenly his lips were on mine. It wasn't the soft, slow kiss I had got from Bill; this one was a deep, commanding kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth, and I felt my knees go weak. When he pulled away I was left panting and wanting more.

I backed away from them both, until I felt the stair rail behind me. "What... why?" I asked.

"You want both of us," Dave said. It was a statement. I shook my head. Dave grasped my chin and stared into my eyes. "You want both of us, don't you, Helen?"

My mouth was dry; I trembled and felt heat throbbing deep between my legs. All I could think about was how much I wanted to feel his mouth on mine again. Dave's gaze drifted to my mouth, and I felt my heart race faster.

"Yes," I whispered softly, looking down with embarrassment.

"It's all right, Helen," Bill said softly. He reached for my hand. "Let's get you upstairs and we can finish this... in private."

As soon as the bedroom door was open, Dave pushed me against Bill, his mouth on mine in a bruising kiss. I could feel the full length of Bill's body behind me, his obvious erection pushing against my arse as Dave's tongue slid into my mouth. I moaned loudly.

I felt fingers caressing my breasts, pulling and pinching my nipples through the fabric of my dress and bra. I gasped, "Oh god, Is this really happening?"

"Do you want us to stop?" Bill asked.

"No," I said biting softly on my bottom lip.

"Our Helen's a naughty little girl," Dave said huskily.

"You know what we do with naughty little girls, don't you?" Bill asked me with a slight growl.

"No, I don't," I whispered.

"Do you want us to show you, Helen?"

Bill's mouth slowly sucked on my right ear, and my knees gave out. I moaned.

"Helen?" Bill whispered against my wet ear. "Do you want us to continue?"

"Please," I moaned out, "don't stop. I couldn't stand it if you stopped."

I watched as Dave slowly undressed, his long, fingers taking hold of his tee shirt and pulled it off over his head, revealing a muscled chest with an expanse of black chest hair. As Bill pinched my nipples, Dave unbuttoned his trousers, I watched, as he pushed them down his hips. I watched in fascination as his cock sprang free of its confinement, uttering a small moan of pleasure as heat rushed between my legs. He was a stunning man. Long and lean, muscular with a smattering of black hair everywhere, and a beautiful, long thick erection.

My breath caught in my throat. I tried to swallow and my body flushed with heat. I was more aroused than I'd ever been before. He reached for my hands and tugged me to him. His mouth was softer this time, and my mouth opened to let him in. Behind me, I could hear Bill removing his clothing, and I wondered if he too, was as well put together as his twin. And, oh yes, he was!

"You're wearing far too many clothes," Bill whispered in a husky voice, pulling me from Dave.

"Yeah, far too many," Dave agreed, reaching forward to unzip my dress.

The fabric pooled at my hips where Bill gripped them. I felt his hand slide up my back, his fingers working at the clasp of my bra while Dave stared at me. He reached forward and pulled the straps of my loose bra down my arms. Nervously, I slid my arms free and watched as he tossed it onto a near by chair. Bill's fingers made up my rib cage until he could cup my breasts from behind.

"Beautiful," Dave whispered approvingly. He ran a finger down the front of my chest, and I felt Bill lift my right breast up, offering it to him. I watched in disbelief as Dave bent his head down and slowly sucked the hardened nipple into his mouth. I gasped in pleasure as he closed his teeth over it, nipping it gently as he suckled.

"So responsive," Bill muttered behind me, his fingers teasing the taut nipple of my left breast. He started kissing my neck as Dave turned his attention to my other breast, their hands moving over my flushed flesh.

Over and over again, Dave would move between each breast, sucking each of them in turn until my nipples were hard, aching points. Bill started stroking my shoulder. I leaned back into him, enjoying the feel of his body against mine as his strong, deft hands worked my body. He kissed the back of my neck, moving his lips slowly around my left shoulder as if he knew where each one of my sensitive spots was located.

"Touch me," Dave ordered, lifting his head from my breast. I was so turned on, as much by my own shamelessness as by what they were doing to me.

"Touch him, Helen," Bill whispered against my ear.

My hands shook as I reached for Dave; his chest was warm under my hands, and his chest hair tickled. I felt rather unsure of myself as I let my hands move downward. I wasn't exactly a virgin, but I was still nervous. He groaned as I cupped him, pressing his hard cock against the palm of my hand. Behind me, Bill gripped my sides tightly and flexed his hips, pushing his erection against my arse.

Suddenly I felt Bill slide down to the floor, his fingers hooking the elastic waistband of my thong. He pulled them down over my hips until they dropped to the floor.

"You're gorgeous," Dave said, running an appreciative eye down my exposed body. I giggled in response; I know what I look like, and gorgeous is not how I would describe myself at all. Dave grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "You are gorgeous, Helen," he said with a firmness that made me believe he meant every word that he said.

Bill ran a hand up the inside of my thigh, just brushing the outer part of my pussy. I could feel desire flood through me and felt myself grow wetter with need. I moaned loudly each time one of them would touch my aroused flesh.

I was so excited I could barely think. I couldn't believe their ease with one another in this situation – couldn't believe the way they touched my body, as if I were something to be treasured. It was a feeling that I hadn't experienced before, except in my secret fantasies.

Bill grabbed the duvet off the bed and threw it to the floor then he pulled me down on to it. As I sank to my knees, he kissed me again, his body pushing me down until I was flat on my back. He lazily kissed his way down my body and Dave knelt down beside me.

I gasped out as Bill's hands pushed my thighs apart, bringing his face in close to nuzzle my pussy. I began to panic and feel self-conscious and was on the verge of pushing him from me when he parted my outer lips with his tongue. I groaned, arching my hips up.

"You like that, don't you?" Dave whispered as his fingers slowly teased my nipples. "You like the feel of his tongue on your clit, like the way he slides his fingers into your wet cunt as he nibbles at you, don't you?"

"Yes," I groaned out. "I love the feel of his tongue on me, and his fingers are nice, I want his cock...I want him to fuck me." Oh my god, did I really just say that out loud! What was the matter with me?

I could feel Bill's tongue slowly circle around my clit, mimicking the deliciously dirty words Dave whispered against my ear. I looked down the length of my body, seeing Dave's hands tease my breasts, and Bill's head between my legs. Dave sat up, adjusting his position, and tilted my head so that he could slide his hard cock over my lips.

"Suck it," he murmured huskily.

I touched its tip with my tongue, and then slowly encircled it with my lips, and he let out a groan. Bill made an enthusiastic noise, roughly thrusting his fingers into me. It was obvious that the sight of Dave's cock in my mouth excited him.

Dave pushed himself further into my mouth and moaned, "So good." He lightly touched the sides of my face, running his fingers through my hair as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. I let my hand slide up his thigh, my fingers cupping his balls as I swirled my tongue around his cock. I tried to concentrate on the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, but Bill did something completely distracting. Parting my lips, his tongue stroked my clit just before he sucked on it. The sensation was more intense than I expected. I gasped in surprise as an orgasm shot through me, and my body was consumed by intense pleasure.

As I rode out the orgasm, his tongue moved with slow, exquisite languor. I spread my hips as wide apart as I could, arching them up against his mouth, but Bill teased me by not touching me except with his tongue. I whimpered around Dave's cock, sucking him as deeply as possible. He practically growled, as he came, flooding my mouth, almost choking me.

Pushing Dave off me, Bill parted my thighs, settling himself between them. He rubbed the head of his cock across my clit, teasing me with it as he watched my face. I rotated my hips, urging him to thrust into me, but he leaned over me with a smile and took my right nipple between his lips.

"Please, Bill," I urged, running my hands down his back.

"Mmm impatient are we?" Dave said with a chuckle behind me. "Best get to it, Bill."

"Bugger off," Bill mumbled. His rubbed his rough stubble chin against the tender skin of my jaw as he kissed his way up to my mouth. Placing a soft kiss to my lips, he pushed fully inside of me with a quick thrust. I gasped into his mouth at the invasion, digging my nails into his back. As he started thrusting into me with a slow, even rhythm, I brought my ankles around his back and moved with him.

I could feel Dave's eyes on me like a physical caress, and oddly enough, it didn't disturb me as much as I thought it would.

"Fuck her harder, Bill," he said moving closer to me. "You want him to fuck you hard, don't you, Helen?"

"God, yes," I moaned.

"Like this?" Bill asked, grinding his hips against mine. He gripped my arse, pulling me up to meet his thrusts, and I clutched at the ground. He pushed his hands up under my back until his hands curved around my shoulders and with a swift motion, pulled me up so we faced each other in a sitting up position that had me straddling his thighs.

"Oh, fuck," I heard Dave say behind me. "That's it, Bill! Keep going," he urged.

I moved awkwardly against Bill, his chest hair rubbing against my nipples as we balanced on his haunches. Every movement made his cock press deeper into me. He kissed me slowly, gently sucking my lower lip into his mouth as he moved his body against mine. Dave moved in closer to us, his chest hair rubbing against my back as he started to kiss my shoulders.

"Lean back against me," Dave growled in my ear as he laved my lobe. I arched back into him, feeling Bill surge into me as the three of us moved in tandem. I writhed against them, Dave behind me, his strong hands sliding up and down my body, Bill inside of me, gripping my hips as he moved in and out of me.

Dave's hand slid down the front of my body until he could wiggle his fingers against my clit. He slowly started massaging it as Bill began to fuck me with strong, powerful thrusts.

"That's it, Helen!" Dave exclaimed. "That's it, fuck him. Come all over his cock!" He slid his other hand around my body and squeezed my nipple as I moved my hips against Bill's with every thrust. I could feel Dave's cock rub against the cleft of my arse with every movement.

It was amazing how desirable I felt, sandwiched between these two beautiful men. In a matter of moments, I was crying out with gasps of pleasure as they worked together. The sounds of me panting and moaning only served to excite Dave further, his fingers working furiously against my clit while Bill fucked me.

I was close to yet another orgasm when Bill moved to a more comfortable position so that he was lying down with me once again straddling him, as I straightened up, Dave was kneeling beside me on the right side, and his hard erection was once again jutting out from his thatch of black hair. Dave kissed me slowly, taking my hand and placing it on his cock. I let my fingers trail over the smoothness of it. He gasped in pleasure and closed his eyes, murmuring, "That's it, nice and slow."

Watching his face, I bend my body and envelop his cock with my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip as I pressed my hips down against Bill's. I could feel Bill's eyes on me as I sucked on Dave, his fingers gripping my hips painfully as he guided me up and down on his cock. Dave groaned in pleasure, pushing himself deeply into my mouth, and I tightened my inner muscles around Bill's erection in response, causing him to gasp.

Bill's hands slid up the sides of my body until he could cup my breasts. He squeezed them gently, rolling my hardened nipples between his fingers as his hips arched up against mine. Every time my mouth moved down on Dave's shaft, Bill would flex upward.

Knowing that Bill was watching me, I was slow and thorough. I moved my lips up and down on Dave's shaft, taking him as far into my mouth as I could, and then pulling back so that I could flick my tongue against the tip of his cock. I slid a hand up Dave's thigh so I could caress and gently squeeze his balls. In response, Bill pushed up with his hips, driving himself deep, flicking his fingers over my sensitive nipples.

As Bill gripped my hips once more, directing the pace as I rode his cock, I moved my hand to grasp the base of Dave's cock. I tried to move my mouth in time with Bill's thrusts, but Dave was close to coming again. Dave's fingers speared through my hair, holding my head steady as he pushed himself in and out of my mouth. With a grunt, his cock pushed deep into my mouth, flooding it as he came. He pumped in and out of my mouth a few more times, his cock softening a bit before he pulled out completely.

Bill worked his right hand between our bodies, his fingers stroking my clit as I devoted myself to riding his cock. I felt myself clench around him, my body on the edge of an orgasm. I arched my back and drove down, trying to take him as deep as possible.

Bill pulled me down, his lips capturing mine in a demanding kiss, his hands running down my back until he rolled us. As soon as I was on my back, he pulled my legs around his waist, driving deeply into me. Bracing a hand on each side of my head, he pushed up, grinding his hips against mine. I raised a hand up to his sweaty face, gently cupping his cheek. He nuzzled it, his bright blue eyes on mine as he moved in and out of me.

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers