Sexual Politics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I felt the Big Guy's hand reaching around and grasping my cock.

The last shred of resistance fell, and I bucked my hips and made a muffled squeal as I felt myself coming over the floor of the bar. The Big Guy kept going until after I'd finished and then he was coming inside me, and then #1 pulled out and repeated his trick of squirting his seed in my eyes.

Then I was on the floor, panting, blind and naked, my asshole pulsing from the buggering I'd been given, and then arms hauled me up and I felt myself being half-dragged away.

A door opened and I felt the humid night air, and I blinked open my eyes long enough to see before me the giant mud puddle out the back of the bar.

'No,' I gasped, but they flung me forward, and naked as I was, I plunged into it face-first.

I lay there for a moment, stunned, then lifted my face, plastered as it was with mud, and gasped. Then I felt someone splashing about my nude body, then a hand pushed on my shoulders, holding me down, and I felt something warm but hard pressing between my bare buttocks.

'Go Sarah!' shouted a voice, and there was laughter, and then I drew a quick breath before my face was plunged into the mud and I felt the neck of a beer bottle being twisted into the loosened, lubed-up, slippery hole of my ass.

A woman from the bar was pushing my face into the mud and sodomising me with a beer bottle.

I squirmed, but she was strong. I sensed that this was a final humiliation, the last punishment of the naked faggot. It wasn't even painful, because my ass was so lubricated and the bottle wasn't very wide. But the humiliation of it was both exquisitely painful and delicious: to be naked and helpless in the mud, while some strange woman, who didn't know me pushed my face into the slime, and fucked my ass with the neck of a bottle, just to show me who was boss around here.

My cock was enveloped by the mud and a spasm of sensation went through my prostate. I made a muffled groan and submitted to it, and she leaned down with her hand and pressed on the back of my head, engulfing it in the thick mud. I had another, weak orgasm.

Then she let up from pressing on my head, and the pressure in my ass eased as she let go of the bottle.

It was still inside me, but I pulled my head out of the mud and spat out some of it and lay there, still, blinded, feeling their eyes on me, knowing how much they enjoyed the spectacle of me naked on my belly in the mud, the neck of a beer bottle inserted into my ass, having serviced most of them.

I waited until the voices had mostly died down, then I felt the beer bottle fall out of me and I wearily got to my feet.

Not knowing what else to do, I scraped off most of the excess mud and then trudged back into the bar.

Everyone had gone back to drinking and talking and watching TV. Nude and filthy, I went to the Mens' room.

It took about twenty minutes, but I managed to clean myself off using the sink and liquid soap and paper towels. I got very wet and I got the room very wet, but I didn't give a damn, at that point.

These people had used me and fucked me and humiliated me, because they had known that on some level, I would enjoy it. That didn't make it any less humiliating.

I sluiced my head under the tap to get the mud out of my hair. When I was finally drying myself off with the last of the paper towels, the door opened, and in came the Big Guy.

'I said I'd make you cum,' he said.

'You did,' I said, flushing scarlet.

'Put these on,' he said.

He handed me a pair of denim hot pants, a woman's thong, and one of those low-cut women's shirts with a knot hem.

I stared at them, and at him.

'Where are my clothes?"

'You'll get them,' he said. 'We're not done.'

I had no option. I put on the thong, managing to tuck my genitalia into it, then the shorts, and finally the shirt.

'Out,' he said, opening the door to the bar.

I went into the bar and was greeted by wolf-whistles.

The Big Guy marched me to the exit and #1 opened it. We were joined by another man and they walked me across the parking lot to another parking lot over the road.

We approached a truck. I was in bare feet and was dressed as a young woman. I knew what had to be about to happen.

Nobody said anything. The Big Guy unlocked his truck and let us into the sleeping compartment. I went in first, then they followed. The Big Guy locked the door.

They set on me, and quickly stripped me naked, and threw me on the bed. Then I was simply the passive partner in a four-way, which involved them taking turns to fuck my mouth and ass while they reserved their own mouths and hands for each other. I was the honorary girl, and I knew it.

At some point, I was face down on the bed and being sodomised by #1 while he in turn was being shafted by the Big Guy, and shouting out Aw yes, big daddy, fuck your boy!

I decided that this was none of my business, and I let myself pass out.

***

When I woke up, we were in motion.

I was alone in the sleeping compartment, and I had been dressed again in the hot pants and the girls' shirt.

I blinked and looked around, and on the floor I saw a plastic carrier bag. I fumbled for it, and inside were my own clothes, my bag, my possessions.

So I had been taken from the bar; but I was still playing a role. But I at least had all my stuff.

I'll drop you off wherever you want, he had said.

Was this him dropping me off?

A curtain separated the sleeping compartment from the front of the cab. I took a deep breath, and opened the curtain.

The Big Guy was behind the wheel. We were barrelling down the freeway. He turned and smiled at me.

'Well, hello, little darlin',' he said. 'You have a good sleep?'

I looked at him for a moment, and then divined what he wanted.

'I slept fine,' I said, smiling, and scooted into the passenger seat and sat with my knees up.

'I'm glad,' he said. 'We've got a few miles to cover.'

'Okay,' I said.

'You're lookin' fine,' he said.

'Thank you,' I said, ducking my head shyly.

'I mean it,' he said. 'You are beautiful.'

'You're pretty hot yourself,' I said.

He looked at me, and I could tell that he wanted nothing more than to pull over the shoulder and take me. But his pride prevented him.

'Damn, girl,' he said, 'you'd make a good man turn bad.' He eyed me. I knew he was checking me out, his slim little faggot boy in hot pants and low-cut shirt.

Last night he had had me, but this morning we had entered into a whole new world of fantasy.

I blinked and smiled more.

'Would that be so bad,' I said.

'I swear to god,' he growled, 'the next exit, I'll show you what I mean.'

'Where are we going?' I asked.

He was silent for a moment.

'What's it to ya?' he finally said.

'Nothin',' I said, falling into his speech patterns. 'I just like to know where I'm being taken.'

He was silent for a while, then he laughed quietly to himself.

'Somewhere where you'll rise to your potential,' he said.

Interesting, I thought.

I hugged my bare knees to myself and stared pointedly out of the window.

'You are looking mighty fine,' he said, and the growl in his voice made me want him.

I looked over my shoulder at him, in the most girlish way I could.

'Am I.'

'I dunno if I can contain myself.'

'Maybe you shouldn't.'

I turned to him and opened my body to him, sitting with my knees up but my legs splayed apart. He smiled.

'Maybe,' I said, 'you should take your queen and own her. A king should use his queen.'

I looked him in the eye, daring him to decline my challenge.

Fuck me. Fuck your little bitch, whether he's a boy or a girl. Take me. Use me. You know how to.

'You'd like that, wouldn't you,' he said.

'I want that cock again,' I said. 'The one you gave me last night. I thought I could never come with all those people. But look what you did. You took me over and filled me up.'

'I can take over anyone,' he said, eyeing me.

'I bet you can. You've fucked women with that thing?'

'What do you think?' he said, sounding mildly affronted.

'I've always preferred girls,' I said, 'but you're makin' me change my mind.'

'That's cause you are a girl,' he said.

'I am,' I said, blushing.

He looked at the traffic. A sign flashed past: next exit three miles

'Strip for me,' I said. 'I don't want you wearin' clothes.'

I undid the knot hem of the shirt and took it off, then I opened the hot pants and eased them down my legs, and finally I peeled off the thong. I sat naked beside him, my arms folded about my bare legs, and I rested my head on one knee and smiled at him coquettishly.

He reached down with one hand and opened his flies, and pulled out his cock.

'Get me hard,' he said.

I lay on my belly on the seat and put my face over his crotch, and I began to suck him. He sighed with pleasure. I knew that when he could only see the back of me, it added to the illusion that I was a girl: my tight round ass wasn't quite a bubble butt, but it wasn't far off.

I kept sucking on him for a while and then I felt the truck move and the sound of the road changed as we left the freeway. I knew what he was doing.

We drove slower, and then we pulled to a halt and he turned the engine off.

'Get on the bed,' he said curtly, and I took my mouth off him and scrambled into the sleeping compartment behind us.

He got out of the driver's seat and pulled off his t-shirt, then he opened his jeans and took them off, but he didn't remove his shorts. It was a power move; he had to be more dressed than I was.

'You gonna fight for your virtue,' he said. I stared at him.

'Fight for my virtue?' I said. 'Isn't it a bit late for that?'

'If I'm gonna have a queen,' he said, 'I'd want someone with some piss and vinegar in her.'

I got it. It was part of the fantasy. Even though I was naked and, until a few moments earlier, had been sucking him off, he was calling the shots.

'I'm not in the mood for sex, anyway,' I said. His eyes gleamed.

'I don't give a damn if you're in the mood or not,' he said. 'When I want you, I'm gonna have you.'

'I don't think so,' I said. He advanced towards me.

'You slut,' he said.

'Fuck off, pig,' I said, dry-mouthed.

He came right at me.

To be honest, it was a very one-sided struggle. He was bigger, stronger and had more experience fighting. I found myself wondering if he had more experience forcing himself on people, too.

But I went fairly quickly from lying on my back trying to kick and scratch him, to being pinned on my back with him kissing me all over my face while I squirmed and cursed, to him flipping me onto my belly, and putting his hand down over my face, his fingers in my mouth, pulling my head back, while his other hand squirted lube between my tender ass cheeks. I raised myself up on my hands beneath him. My legs were parted as he mounted my hips.

'MMMFF!' I moaned, struggling as he pinned me down flat, a slender naked young man beneath his tanned bulk, his belly pressing into my lower back, his cock parting my ass cheeks.

'Give it up, girl,' he rasped.

'MMMMMFF!' I shook my head fiercely: no, please don't.

'Aww, yeah, I can feel your tight little cunt,' he sighed as he pushed at me. 'I like a tight cunt.'

'MMMMMMMMMFF!' I was screaming, practically, but the cab of his truck contained the sound of my screams. Nobody was going to get me out of this. This was what I had come to America for: to be locked up in the sleeping compartment of a truck in some backwood corner, naked and on my belly and helpless while some right-wing redneck nearly twice my size buggered me. It was my own personal Deliverance.

Slowly, very slowly, relishing my efforts to evade it, he eased himself into me. And part of me marvelled at how good he was at it, because there can be nothing more painful and less arousing than a man who's in a hurry to fuck your ass.

He was in no hurry. He had all the time in the world. And he knew I knew it.

Slowly, he broke me down, my moans becoming more helpless and rising in pitch as I lost my resistance and yielded my body up to his.

'Oh yeah,' he muttered, as he pumped into me, 'that's it. You feel me? You feel me inside of you? I'm fucking your ass. I'm making you my girl. You like that? You like being my girl?'

He put both his hands on my face, clamping his fingers over my eyes and stretching my mouth open with his little fingers. It made me feel like more of an animal: less myself, more some creature he had caught and was using to fuck. I was squealing--not like a pig, but like the girl he wanted me to be like. Whatever else about the two of us, however different we were in opinions, ideas, hopes for the world, right now, he was truly owning me.

'You like giving me your cunt, little girl? You like feeling what it's like to have man inside you?'

I was making only choked, incoherent whimpers as he pushed deep inside me.

'I'm going to cum in your pussy, bitch,' he growled. 'I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm... ohhh, yeahhhh...'

I felt it, the warm flood of his semen deep inside my arse, and he clamped one hand over my eyes and the other over my mouth and pulled himself up and into me, to spend the last of it inside his docile, naked, leftist faggot. His helpless femboy. I grunted 'MMMMFFFF!' as he shot the last of his come up my ass.

Blinded by his hand, I saw stars, and I only knew that I'd come when he shifted himself a little and I realised his bed was wet beneath my cock.

He eased himself out of me and got off the bed. I'd been with guys before where the post-sex cuddling and kissing was the best part, but the Big Guy wasn't going to give me that. I lay face down, trembling slightly, feeling a little weepy at how much he had destroyed me, and how much I had loved it.

I kept my eyes shut and sensed he was getting dressed.

'Clean yourself up,' he said, 'and get dressed. Not in your clothes. The others.'

There was a pause, then the engine started and we were on our way again.

I wasn't sure how, exactly, I was to clean myself up. His cab was luxurious but it didn't have a shower. But there was water and some wipes, so I used them, and then I reached onto the passenger seat and retrieved my sexy Daisy Duke shorts and my shirt and my thong, and I put them on and slid into the passenger seat.

We were silent for a while.

'How does this end?' I said, to break the silence. 'You just going to drive me around and fuck my brains out? You're going to have to feed me, at some point.'

'Oh, you'll get fed,' he said. 'We got one more stop. Then I'll drop you off wherever you want.'

'I don't think I have the energy to get gang-banged,' I said.

'You won't have to do much,' he said. 'Just let it happen.'

'I'm serious,' I said. 'You know how many times I got fucked last night? I suppose you screened all those people?'

'We're not diseased,' he said disdainfully.

'You get vaccinated?'

'Course,' he snorted. 'We're not idiots either.'

Without stopping, he opened the glove compartment and took out a piece of paper. To my surprise, it was recently dated and confirmed that its owner was fully vaccinated and free of sexually-transmitted diseases.

'That's just you,' I said. 'What about the rest of them?'

'You don't trust me? Didn't I say you wouldn't get hurt?'

'You did,' I admitted, 'but "trust" isn't exactly a word I would use about you and me.'

'You're not gonna get gang-fucked again,' he said.

'Good.'

'You might wish you were, though,' he said, 'instead of what's gonna happen,' and he chuckled to himself.

'Why,' I said, feeling nervous.

He reached again into the glove compartment and took out my phone.

'While you were asleep we unlocked your phone and looked up your browser history. Don't you know it's degrading to women to look at pornography? They not teach you that when they were brainwashing you at university?'

'Very funny,' I said, but I was worried.

'Well, you do have some interesting fetishes,' he said. 'We thought it'd be fun for you to be in a porno. Since you watch so much of the stuff. We thought it'd be fun for you to do what you like watching other people do.'

'You can't make me act in a porn film without my consent.'

'Oh, you'll consent, all right,' the Big Guy said, and he winked at me.

It was warm in the cab, but I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. I looked out of the window.

It was a sunny day. But I had entered a newer and darker world, where my will wasn't entirely my own.

And yet the one thing I knew was true was that, when he entered me, everything was all right.

'I'll do it,' I said, 'on one condition.'

'Oh, you've got conditions,' he said.

'When it's over,' I said, 'you're gonna fuck me one more time before you let me go. Any way you want. However long you want.'

He considered this, and shrugged.

'Sure,' he said. 'Matter of fact, I planned to do that anyway.'

We slowed down and pulled off the road into a truck stop. He parked the truck.

'This is the place,' he said. 'You ready to be a star?'

He handed me my trainers. I put them on, and we got out of the cab.

Holding my head high, knowing I looked pretty hot in my denim shorts and floral shirt, I walked behind him towards the building.

12