Sexual Sacrifice

Story Info
Eternal ecstasy is her duty.
1.9k words
4.44
6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the beginning, I had a noble and pure purpose. I was born from the mighty Apollo, who raped my nymph mother, Bromia, during a celebration for Dionysus. From youth, I was trained to run, hunt, swim, and avow a life of chastity and restraint in service to Artemis. My mother wanted to protect me from the lusts of the gods.

As I grew, I became the most noble of the devotees of Artemis. My bronze and chestnut hair rippled with fine streaks of gold and silver-reflections of my purity and strength. My fine, pale skin was lightly dappled with freckles in the day time, but at night my skin softly and silvery reflects the light of the moon goddess, Selene. My eyes are a warm deep gray that echoes to eternity-the stormy sea from which all life emerged.

My rise in rank allotted privileges like attending the wedding celebration of Perseus and Andromeda as an attendant to Artemis. The young lovers were wise enough to seek her blessing and were dedicating a new temple to Artemis in the heart of Mycenae. We were not the only non-mortals present. Aries was there-posing as a mid-level societal guest amongst the mortals. No doubt that he was on a lustful hunt that would ruin the lives of one or more fair maidens that night. Being gods, they take pleasure where and how they please and most often leave dashed dreams and abandoned offspring in their wake. Few of the gods are as disciplined or loyal as Our Lady Artemis.

As Artemis aloofly conferred with Perseus, Aries turned his amber eyes to me. His blatantly lustful gaze insulted me greatly. Loathing for his hedonistic nature-for fornication seemed vital to his existence-seeped out of every pore of my being. I noticed that resulted in his cock hardening and rising noticeably under his tunic. A shudder of ice flooded my torso and groin. His lechery would be punished severely by Our Lady.

As the evening waned, I had an opportunity to relay Aries' great insult to Lady Artemis, my mentor and protector. However, she already knew of it from Aries himself. Aghast, I listened as she described his terms.

Aries wanted me. To ravish me. He knew full well my vows and my fierce devotion to them. However, if he were denied me then he would relentlessly pursue all of the virgins of Artemis. Defiling each sanctified purse until he got Our Lady to see the futility of her refusal. Artemis, of course, was outraged, so Aries offered a compromise to this horrible attack on her virginal devotees. He would have me each night from sundown until sunup to ravish and use as his sex slave. Only then would he vow to leave off pursuing any other followers of Artemis, my virginal Sisters.

While Our Lady first thought to run her silver spear through his lecherous heart, she saw the hard logic of his offer and knew that I could only follow her orders. Sacrificing me is forgivable. Not telling me herself that she had agreed to it was a little harder to swallow.

At sunset the following day, Aries appeared before me. He was radiant. Bronze skin muscled tightly and lightly covered on his legs, arms, and lower torso with golden fuzz. His erection was plain as he was unclothed. I raised my hand to strike when he told me of the arrangement. I insisted that he was lying, but he summoned Artemis. She arrived and baldly stated the truth of my new nightly routine.

To prepare, and give myself time to absorb this insulting situation, I slowly bathed in moonlight, washing silver waves over my bare breasts, smooth thighs, and round strong ass. I remained nude and approached Aries-resigned to my fate and also tingling with anger and anticipation. Mentally, I reminded myself that I was saving all of my Sisters from similar degradation. Despite my emotional turmoil, my body's sensations were heightened. My senses brimming with powerful urges. Longings that I had never recognized nor indulged swept me into a hazy warm mind fog-a state of lucidity awash in the flashing gold of Aries' grandeur and power.

As the daughter of Bromia, I had witnessed orgies but stood motionless before the god of war. Aries, ever a god of action, grasped my arms, pulling me to his hard chest and cock moist with slippery golden pre-cum. The tingling sensation inside of me exploded in a trillion silver stars and silvery cum slipped down my thighs. Aries dipped his head to assault my virginal snatch with his golden tongue. He drank like my cum was ambrosia, rising to rub his slick face over my full breasts while sucking and pinching my nipples. The staunchest virgin surrendered completely to the god's debauchery. I bucked and squirted for him all during the dark hours of Our Lady. My moans and quivering thighs eternally protecting my Sisters.

Pumping his long thick golden cock into me, my swollen lips clenched his shaft and urged me on. Instinctively, I raised my hips to take in all of him. My virginal, slippery, hot pussy strained around his huge cock. Aries fucked me hard as he clenched my breasts-bouncing me off his dick and thrusting all the way in one stroke-out and in, out and in-working me into a slick fenzy, pushing to meet his thrusts as my silver cum continuously drenched both of us. Pulling me up to his chest and making me sit upright on his cock, Aries deeply probed my body, flexing his cock inside me and playfully biting my nipples, shoulders, and neck. He did this until he pushed me down forcefully four times, ramming his dick deeper than ever and flooding my snatch with golden warm god-cum. As dawn approached, Aries carried me home for my Sisters to minister to me-to honor my great sacrifice by cleansing the cum of Aries from my body as well as my own pleasurable secretions.

For the next two moon cycles, Aries ravished me each night. He expertly used his tongue, strong blunt fingers, and incredible cock to rob the maidenhood of every orifice. As I learned to fall deeply into a relaxed sexually charge state, I sprayed him with silver honeyed squirt and even hungrily ran my tongue over his balls, taint, and rimming his immaculate flexible ass hole. One night, as I eagerly awaited my servitude in the light of the full moon, Aries arrived. He was not alone. With him was Hermes. Why was he here? Naked, jovial, and hard?

Aries grasped my pussy and slid three fingers into me as he cupped a breast and nibbled on my erect pink nipple, "You're going to love this," he whispered as I came on his fingers, clenching them in orgasmic spasms.

Hermes approached and slid his long hard shaft all the way into my waiting snatch. He slowly pumped my pussy while Aries fingered my tight ass hole. Cool moonlight stroked my pale skin as these two golden gods pushed their insatiable cocks into my mouth, pussy, and ass. Flashing golden in the silver night, Aries and Hermes plunged both of their slippery hard dicks into me. They rocked me while thrusting against each other-one behind me and one in front of me but both inside my pussy. As I showered us with cum from many glowing orgasms, the gods came-spurting fountains of thin glistening sticky golden cum into my spent pussy then they pulled out and kept stroking and cumming on my breasts and in my mouth. They adored me.

I have surrendered to my particular brand of servitude to Artemis. My burden is to completely release the fury of fornication bound up in service to Our Lady, and distract the other gods from my Sisters. Protecting my Sisters while spread eagle and covered in the gods' cum held a lot of power. No one could dispute my loyalty. They cleaned up the aftermath every night. Some of them liked to watch the gods debauch the lunar sacrificial virgin. A sexual Prometheus to be ravished and adored by Aries and others each night for eternity as an outlet for their carnal appetites.

I was not a passive recipient of their lust. I embraced my role with the same focus with which I had learned to hunt by moonlight, swim in bubbling rivers, and prove myself in battles. I became a master of desire. I pampered my body with creams and floral soaps on my supple curves. I begged to swallow Aries' beautiful cock while I thrusted against his fingers working my clit. I offered my curvy ass for whatever uses would please him-tonguing my divinely tight ass, pushing two fingers into it while fucking me, or working it with his long dick while another god-most often Hermes-slid into my ready slit. The thin membrane between my orifices created a ribbing effect along their hard golden shafts. I bounced on both of their cocks as their warm smooth hands caressed my body. Trapped between the desires and dicks of two gods, I moaned loudly in ecstasy as I came and pissed over both of them. My golden piss and silvery cum splashing against our thighs and legs. Aries and Hermes slowly extracted their cocks from my soaked holes. Then Aries grabbed Hermes' golden cock which was covered with my cum. He pushed it into my soft mouth, and Hermes took over fucking me into my throat. Next Aries moved behind Hermes and slowly slid his thick god-cock into Hermes' tight ass. Fucking Hermes with slow methodical strokes made his cock spasm in my mouth as his buttery cum shot down my throat. His tight anus clenched Aries' cock as he came in Hermes' stretched asshole.

The gods joined me at the cleansing that night and kept to their word about not molesting the virgin Sisters. Although cleansing Aries and Hermes meant that the Sisters must coldly stroke their ever hard cocks, balls, and asses, the girls never complained.

Goddesses joined Aries on occasion, although far more often they watched-like Selene did every night-to see how the gods would amuse themselves with the half nymph/half god devotee of Artemis. They relished my seemingly degraded state, but they lacked the humility to see the power within my surrender.

One night, Aries approached with the goddess, Aphrodite. She had lost some frivolous bet and now had to partake in the evening's enjoyments-me. With not a shred of pretense or innocence, she dropped her robes and stood glowing in her perfect femininity. Every curve led to certain pleasure. She radiated ecstasy. I kneeled before the goddess as she reclined and spread her thighs. Her dark pink pussy dripped with vanilla cum. Drinking it from her caused a warm flood to flow down my body and an orgasm to shake my pussy. Aries pushed his hard cock into my pussy as I drank the nectar of Aphrodite. Her essence was an aphrodisiac that let our orgy go on for hours. It was well past dawn when Aries declared that they must leave before Artemis canceled the agreement because he kept me out too late.

Eternity was my sentence. Sexually distracting the god of war to preserve the honor of my Sisters. Surrendering to his desire was a given as soon as Artemis agreed to his compromise. Discovering my own lusts and pleasures became a way to retain some of my honor. I, Tanagra, still meet Aries every night to serve him, and he is powerless to stay away.