Sexual Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
Roommate's background info as they reach a new understanding.
6.7k words
4.8
14.4k
20

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

The day dawned gray and cloudy, the first frost of the season glinting on the large picture window that covered most of the far wall in the dorm room. Logan Temple awoke with his back against a hard cement wall, and blinked a few times until his eyes adjusted. Next to him lay his roommate, Aidan, snoring softly and curled up in a fetal position facing him.

When he was fully awake and needing to piss like a racehorse, Logan slowly rose from his bed and stretched a leg over his friend's sleeping body. Standing up, he stretched and walked over to the window to gaze out upon the scene. Their dorm room looked over a field that ran down a slope to a pond where a mist hung lazily over it this morning. The grass was painted white by the frost while a few birds circled overhead in the distance.

Unable to resist any longer, Logan grabbed a pair of dark blue Bahama shorts from his drawer and slid into them commando style, then headed out the door and down the hall to the bathroom to relieve himself.

Returning several minutes later, he found Aidan sprawled out on his back with his hands over his head and still sound asleep. Logan rubbed at his eyes as he walked over to his desk, sitting down in the hard metal chair to stare out the window. It was shaping up to be one of those long, depressing New England days everybody had been talking about. A day when it looked the same outside at 9:00am as it did at 3:00pm. The depressing part of the year, at least with regard to weather, was descending.

Glancing quickly at the small digital clock that sat in one corner of his desk, Logan saw that it was exactly 9:42am. Thankfully, it was a Saturday morning and that meant there would be no classes and no work study today. Unfortunately, it also meant no food until 11:00am when the dining hall opened for brunch. He slid down in the chair to get more comfortable, resting his legs up on the ledge of the window.

Logan stared out across the grass toward the pond. He could just make out the athletic fields off to his left, and the girls' soccer team practicing on it. Off to his right were buildings, chief among them the student center and more dorms. He was in a reflective mood this morning, marveling at just how far he had come -- and how much things had changed for him -- over the last several months.

Logan had come to this small college in central Maine from about as far away as possible -- the San Francisco Bay area of California in the heart of Silicon Valley. His father worked in upper management for Visa and there was never a shortage of money. He lived in a very spacious 5-bedroom house on Ascot Road, in the Hillsborough Heights section just west of San Mateo, complete with a circular driveway and a huge bedroom of his own on the second floor that looked out across the town.

He had grown up very secure but increasingly lonely, often left to himself with no close friends. He had two older brothers, but they were both in their twenties and hardly came around. The biggest problem what that his father seemed to believe he could simply buy his family's happiness with money. Their house alone cost nearly five million dollars -- a fact Logan's father made a point to tell anyone who would listen.

His family had moved from Yucaipa, a city down in San Bernardino County, up to the Bay area when Logan was 11 years old, with promises from his dad about a great new life for everyone. What his father had really meant was that it would be a great new life for himself, as he was hardly ever at home and never had time for anyone else. His father justified everything by equating money to happiness as his mother slowly drunk and drugged herself to death. She became increasingly distant and spoke incoherently about the past while he and his brothers grew up resentful and bitter.

Logan's brothers had flown the coop just as soon as they were able and, unfortunately, he saw very little of them. When it was time for him to go to college, Logan chose to go to school in Maine because it was as far away from California and Silicon Valley -- and his parents -- as he could possibly get. It would be a whole new world for him where he could make a fresh start.

Despite his home life, Logan still managed to have a pretty decent adolescence and a relatively good time in high school. He was neither the most popular kid nor an outcast. In a graduating class of nearly one thousand students, Logan simply melted into the scene and survived. That was another reason for seeking out a small liberal arts college in New England. He wanted to have some space and personal relationships with people. He wanted to know his peers and professors instead of just feeling like a number. He also wanted to be surrounded by a scenery and climate that was completely foreign to him.

The only truly unfortunate thing concerning Logan was that, as a result of an absent father, listless mother and two distant and remote older brothers, trusting others came hard for him. It wasn't from an unwillingness on his part as much as it was a result of feeling unsure and uncomfortable, having never really experienced close personal relationships with his family members.

All that changed when he got to college and met his roommate Aidan Simmons. Unlike Logan, Aidan exuded confidence and a sense of purpose in everything he did. While he wasn't the most outgoing individual either, he paid attention to Logan and they spent most of their time together. It helped greatly that the two boys shared so many things in common -- from their daily schedules to their beliefs on almost all issues. They also genuinely liked each other and spending time together. An easy, natural bond developed between the two roommates and, for the first time in his life, Logan had someone who actually liked him for who he was, listened to him and valued his friendship.

So, perhaps it was only normal, then, that this bond between them would develop into something more. Quite by accident, Logan caught Aidan in the act of masturbating one night after coming back into their room from showering. That unintended and simple incident quickly led to them looking at porn and jerking off together on an almost nightly occurrence.

Then, about a week ago, Aidan came up with the idea that when it was just them hanging out in their dorm room they should be naked, which Logan agreed to -- and that immediately led to them watching each other while they jacked off, even seeing how far they could shoot their spunk.

Logan had experienced some things sexually before, but never with a guy. In fact, he had never even thought about messing around with a guy -- until Aidan. Honestly, he found his roommate good looking and liked to stare at his naked body, especially when Aidan jerked off. He had a nice, thick penis surrounded by coarse black pubic hair and two large balls that hung nicely below his prick. Logan loved to watch his friend play with himself and rub his body all over as he worked toward an ejaculation.

Maybe it was because Logan had never been in a situation like this before, or had ever really had a chance to fool around with another guy. Or, maybe it was because Aidan had told him that he was attractive. Last night, Aidan even said he was hot, something nobody had ever said to him before. Or, maybe it was simply because Logan found his roommate attractive as well. He didn't know exactly. All he did know was that he liked what they had together and thoroughly enjoyed playing around with Aidan.

Still, what had not been normal and something Logan never could have anticipated, was what happened between him and his roommate last night. After attending a party, and drinking a good amount of alcohol, Logan and Aidan ended up doing much more than just masturbating. They wound up in bed kissing and rubbing their naked bodies together. Aidan even sucked on Logan's dick a little bit before jerking him off, then whacked himself off and spewed his load all over Logan's chest. Lastly, they cuddled against one another before drifting off to sleep.

Shifting in his chair to sit up, Logan bent over to open the little refrigerator they kept in their room for drinks and snacks. He grabbed a water and swallowed half the bottle in two large gulps. He needed something cold and refreshing this morning, and a couple aspirin wouldn't have hurt either.

As he replaced the cap on the bottle of Dasani and swallowed another mouthful of the cool drink, Logan slid back on his chair just as his friend stretched and grunted. Logan turned his head to look at Aidan, who was busy scratching his balls for good measure before slowly rising to sit up on the edge of the bed. Blinking several times, Aidan rubbed the sides of his head and ran a hand through his hair before turning to face his roommate.

"Hey," Aidan grunted. It was more a mumble than a greeting but being hung over it was the best he could do.

Giving a quick nod with his head, Logan replied softly. "Morning."

"Too late for breakfast, I suppose?" Aidan asked, looking hopeful but knowing the truth.

Logan glanced again at the digital clock on his desk and saw the time was now 10:28am. "Not too late for brunch. That starts in half an hour."

Aidan sighed heavily in relief. He had forgotten it was Saturday. "Thank God." He stood up and stretched his naked body, then walked the few steps to his side of the room to grab a towel. "Mind if I hop in the shower quick before we go eat?"

"Of course not," his friend said.

Without another word, Aidan opened the door and disappeared. Logan shifted his attention back out the picture window where the early morning mist had evaporated into a large blanket of dull grayness. The girls' soccer team had evidently finished their morning practice as they were gone, but now there were a few ducks out on the pond so he stared at them as he resumed his mental reverie.

His roommate was from Framingham, Massachusetts, about 30 minutes west of Boston, and spoke with a slight New England accent -- certainly not as obscene as some of the students at their college but enough that he dropped the "R" in most words so that shower was pronounced as "showa" and hamburger came out as "hamburga." Logan had found it amusing and different at first but now he hardly noticed it.

Aidan's parents split up when he was fourteen after his father, a math teacher at the local high school, was caught having an affair with one of his students. It had been a mortifying experience for both Aidan, an only child, and his mother, especially after it made the news. His mother promptly filed for divorce and absolutely refused to speak to his dad again. To make things worse, his father carried on with the affair, even after losing his job and ruining his career, eventually ending up in jail. It had been quite a humiliating ordeal for Aidan and his mother.

As a result, Aidan lived with his mom in a two-story colonial house near the State University in town where she taught courses on communications and media. He and his mom got along very well and, honestly, had formed a tight bond after everything that happened with his dad. Aidan had no use for his father and had not been to see him even once while he was in prison. On the flip side, after his father was no longer in their house or their lives, both he and his mother seemed not only to improve but thrive.

From an early age Aidan had been sent to a number of camps, both academic and athletic during the summer but also at various times during the year when he had breaks from school. At first he loathed going, but then he learned to enjoy himself as he made friends easily and always seemed to be one of the popular kids. Aidan found that his confidence and self-esteem improved dramatically once he got away from home and was left on his own to survive.

As a result of going to these camps, Aidan had a number of sexual experiences. As he got older he became very interested in the human body, not caring if a person was male or female. Aidan simply loved looking at a naked body, and being naked himself, and he appreciated the beauty of it regardless of a person's sex or gender. Yet, he had never been physically attractive to another guy -- until he met Logan.

There was something about Logan that pushed all of Aidan's sexual buttons. While he was almost six feet with a somewhat muscular build, Logan was shorter by several inches, quite thin with sandy colored hair that slightly curled, especially when wet. Logan's penis was longer than his, and capped with a round nob at the end that Aidan found particularly interesting, along with two small balls and dirty blond pubic hair. And, most surprisingly of all to Aidan, was the way Logan constantly smelled like something tropical, which he found to be intoxicating.

Regardless, it wasn't until he saw Logan naked for the first time that he really found his friend to be quite striking. Then, seeing him naked every day and masturbating together only further intensified the overall attraction Aidan had for Logan. After getting drunk last night, he almost couldn't help himself. He had been incredibly turned on and with his senses dulled by alcohol, Aidan found his roommate completely irresistible.

As Logan watched the ducks play out on the pond he wondered what came next for them. His biggest worry was that he didn't want to ruin the great friendship that had developed with Aidan. On the other hand, he wouldn't mind messing around again either. Logan also wondered if he was gay, but doubted it because this had been the only gay experience of his life and he was still sexually attracted to girls. He figured only time would tell on all those questions. Right now, he just wanted to have some fun.

Just then Aidan stepped through the doorway wrapped in his towel. He turned, shut and locked their door, then took the towel off to dry his hair completely. Logan watched as Aidan's dick swung back and forth while he wiped the towel through his hair. When he was done, Aidan tossed the towel on his bed, picked out his clothes and got dressed. When he finished tying up his shoelaces, he looked up at his roommate expectantly.

"Well? Ready to go?" he asked, standing up and smiling at Logan.

"Sure," came the reply. As Logan threw on the rest of his clothes he asked, "How's your head?"

"Ha -- it'll be better after I have something to eat." Chuckling to himself, Aidan went to the door and opened it.

The roommates took their time at brunch, each having multiple servings of eggs, potatoes, toast and plenty of fluids. They sat at a table with some guys from their dorm and enjoyed both the food and company, talking about the party they all went to the previous night.

When they were done and back in their dorm room, both Aidan and Logan found things to do at their respective desks and grew quiet. After about an hour, Aidan spoke up as he turned around in his chair to face Logan's back.

"Hey," he called out.

"Yeah," Logan answered, his attention focused on a video game.

"Well," his roommate began. "I feel like things are a little awkward and I don't like it." He paused briefly before continuing. "Do you want to talk about last night?"

Hitting pause and pivoting around to face his friend, Logan smiled openly and chuckled. "Do you want to talk about last night?" That broke the ice and both boys started laughing.

A few moments later, Aidan continued. He had been doing a lot of thinking of his own that morning and wanted to discuss what had happened with his roommate. And there was no better time than the present. "Well, we probably should. I don't want things to be uncomfortable between us."

Logan nodded his head in absolute agreement. "Yeah, I know. I feel the same way."

Aidan breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good to know." They stared at one another for a few seconds before he continued. "Look, first of all I don't want to ruin our friendship. That's the most important thing to me."

Now it was Logan's turn to sigh in relief. Aidan had addressed his biggest concern. "Good. Me neither. You're the best friend I've ever had."

Aidan smiled. He appreciated hearing that. "I feel the same way man. I think you're awesome and I love that we're so much alike. It's like...I don't know. Like, you're another me." He started laughing at himself and how ridiculous that must have sounded.

"Yeah," Logan added, laughing himself. "I know what you mean."

After some time had passed, Aidan spoke up and put everything that had happened the night before into some kind of perspective. "Look...last night I told you that I'm glad it happened. I still feel that way. I don't have any regrets."

He looked over to find Logan staring intently at him. With a weak smile he continued. "I find you very attractive Logan. I can't explain it and I don't understand it. But, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable about anything. Your friendship comes first and I want you to know that."

Logan looked at his roommate as he processed what was said. "Ok." He wasn't exactly sure what else to say.

Curious to know and unable to wait any longer, Aidan pressed on tentatively. "How do you feel about everything? Are you sorry it happened? Did you like what we did? I mean...I don't know. Tell me what you're thinking, ok?"

Taking a deep breath, Logan nodded in silence. It was time for him to say something. He needed to elaborate on how he was feeling about everything they had done. So, he spoke openly and honestly with his roommate, in a way he had never spoken to anyone ever before.

"Truthfully?" Logan began, staring at Aidan. "Um...I liked it." He locked his fingers together and looked down at the cement floor. "I liked it a lot." He sat waiting to see what kind of reaction Aidan would have, but his friend just sat there. After a bit, Logan continued but kept his attention focused on the floor. "I also think you're very attractive. I've never felt that way about a guy before, so...it's different and weird but...that's how I feel."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Aidan added.

Now that he had finally spoken, Logan was curious to know a few things himself. "What...um...what did you like best?"

"Well...," Aidan began as he sat back in his chair. "Honestly? I liked it all." He started chuckling at his own admission and looked up to see his friend nodding in agreement. "It was like being with a girl, except it wasn't. I don't know how to explain it. But, it was a lot of fun.

"Yeah," Logan answered. "That's for sure."

Nodding his head slightly, Aidan bent over and dropped his hands between his legs where he tapped his fingers together. He looked like a professor about to make an important statement. "So...you're ok with what happened?"

"Yes." Logan's response was quick and it was definite.

"Is it something you might want to do again?" Aidan looked up at Logan apprehensively, not entirely sure where things were headed but sensed a new direction.

Leaning his chair back to rest it against the front of his desk, Logan nodded his head. "Mmm hmm."

The two friends just sat in their chairs staring at each other. Aidan started biting the inside of his cheek as Logan bit his upper lip -- both nervous reactions to the present situation.

"You know...," Aidan began finally, sitting up straight in his chair all at once. "We could really have a lot of fun together. Like...explore stuff and...satisfy each other, you know what I mean?"

The boys continued to stare at one another in silence, both slowly coming to the realization that the nature of their relationship was changing. Then Aidan went on, "We could try new things and...just play around. Have fun. Be curious together and take care of...our needs. This could be the best fucking situation ever."

Logan swallowed noticeably as his heartrate increased. "Yeah. That would be cool."

"I mean...it's perfect really," Aidan went on to say, barely noticing that his friend had spoken. He was deep in thought now, and he stood up abruptly to start walking around the room, something he did from time to time when he was talking or trying to work through a particular problem. "We're not hurting anyone, right? We could have the fucking time of our lives in here and nobody would ever know." Aidan seemed to be wrestling with this decision and finding a way to justify it in his head.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers
12