All Comments on 'Sexual Secrets Ch. 03'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 3 years ago
That was the bomb!

Good read. I'm glad each one came into their own.

Equus7Equus7over 3 years ago
Erotic story

Thank you for sharing. You are a good writer. This story is completely believable and I could put myself in the story. I can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this!

Very Hot... Looking forward to reading more as these two have fun together and explore each other sexually! The very close friendship and respect they share makes it ever hotter. I enjoyed that they are comfortable and are both eager for more! Well written, it felt real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Relatable!

This story reminds me so much of when I fell in love with the love of my life. I was 18 and we were roommates who decided to “experiment” or “play around” before we accidentally fell in love. I was so confused about my sexuality that we didn’t work out. We moved on to happy heterosexual relationships. And I’d almost forgotten about him until fate brought us back together. He’s currently married to a wonderful lady and I would never dream of coming between their marriage. But one day...maybe.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 3 years ago
Exploration

This is a very good read. I like it that you write about their feelings and doubts, letting their friendship develop. It's totally believable and highly erotic. Please tells us more about what happens between Aidan and Logan.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Great Story

Loving this very believable and well-written story. Would have loved having something like this happen to me in college. The sex is very hot and gets better and more involved with each chapter. Keep it up!

DorcDorcover 3 years ago

Never had anything like this happen to me.. it’s very believable and exciting and makes me wish I had a buddy like that. Good writing!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Wonderful! DickSweet, you are an amazing writer with heart, warmth and curiosity of sexual awakening. The characters are becoming so vivid and complex, which is amazing. Taking time to explore, going slow and communication is key. You bring forward the hesitancy and fear of the unknown with gentle humor to break the tension. This is exactly how 18 year old hoping men would react. Great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES