Sexual Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

Logan continued to gnaw at his upper lip as he felt his heart pounding inside his chest. "You think so?" he asked, sounding almost out of breath.

"Hell, yeah!" Aidan stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face his friend, finally coming to some sort of mental reckoning. "I mean...as long as we both agree." He stared at his roommate for confirmation.

"Right." Logan looked up and tried to smile. He wanted to calm down and relax but he was too nervous now.

"We just need to keep talking to one another. Open, honest communication. And we won't do anything that makes either of us uncomfortable. Agreed?" Again, Aidan looked at Logan for his consent.

"Ok," was all Logan could manage to say as his legs began to shake. It was one thing to mess around last night after he had consumed a lot of beer and his body was relaxed. Now, however, he was just anxious and excited, and his body was reacting in a very different and obvious way.

"Ok," Aidan repeated as he took another deep breath and sat down on the edge of his bed. "I feel better now, do you?"

Nodding his head and placing his hands on his knees to stop them from shaking, Logan said, "Yeah. I do." But he was nervous as hell and knew he would remain that way until something happened and they got past this moment. "So, what happens now?"

Smiling broadly with that mischievous glint in his eyes, Aidan said, "Well, I'll tell you what I'd like to do." He glanced over to see Logan looking nervously at him. "What I really want to do is explore your body. Like, run my hands all over it. Head to toe, front and back. Just...I don't know...look at everything. Does that sound stupid?"

Logan shook his head slowly at his roommate. "No. I want to do the same thing to you."

"Really?" Aidan answered with surprise, then shook his head somewhat. "You know, Logan...we really are a lot alike."

It was then that Logan came to terms with everything in his mind and did the boldest thing he had ever done. He stood up, walked to the middle of their room and began stripping. He knew that he would only keep being nervous unless something happened. So, it was time to make it happen. "Let's go then."

As Logan kicked off his Keds and pulled his shirt over his head, Aidan smiled wide and exclaimed, "Fuck yeah, Logan! You read my mind." He stood up and started removing his own clothes. "You're the best fucking roommate in the world." And with that, they both started laughing.

When they were naked, the roommates took a minute -- comfortable and secure now -- to stare at each other's body. They could take their time, enjoy the moment and not feel awkward. They had reached a new understanding about themselves and their relationship, and they were equally content with that and eager to begin exploring their sexuality together.

Aidan stepped forward and grasped Logan's erect cock in his hands, stroking it gently as Logan reached out to begin pulling on Aidan's. They stood in front of one another in the middle of their dorm room, naked and feeling each other up -- and it had never felt so good to either of them.

After a few minutes they embraced. "You're warm," they said simultaneously. Then, with a look of surprise when they both said the exact same thing, they laughed uproariously.

Embracing again, they ran their hands over each other's body feeling one another in a slow, deliberate manner and wanting to explore.

"Lie down," Aidan said at last. "I want to run my hands all over you -- sober this time."

"Ok," Logan agreed, chuckling. He turned and laid down on his bed looking up at his roommate. He raised his arms above his head, waiting for Aidan to inspect his naked body.

Aidan stood by the side of the bed and just stared back and forth at Logan's bare frame for a moment or two before moving over top of him.

Face to face, and not inebriated, was a different feeling this time. Last night they were horny, and their interaction was more physical as they were eager to bust a nut. Now, they could enjoy themselves and have fun together in a way that was completely new to both of them.

Aidan ran his hands over Logan's bare chest, then up his arms until they clasped hands together as he sprawled out on top of him, their boners pressing hard against them. They looked each other in the eyes for a brief moment and Aidan smiled. "Do you want to kiss?"

"Yes," Logan replied without hesitation.

For only the second time their lips met, and for the second time Logan felt something electric shoot through his body as Aidan's mouth moved over his. Their kissing was careful yet sensuous, slow yet passionate. They tasted each other, letting their tongues flick back and forth as their lips parted wide. Logan spread his legs to wrap them around Aidan while their naked bodies rested against each other as they kissed.

Eventually, Aidan moved his mouth over Logan's cheek, then down to suck and lick his neck before moving his lips up to kiss his friend's face again. "You smell so good," Aidan announced at last.

Logan started giggling. "My body wash again?"

"Wh -- yeah. I love the way you smell. It really turns me on." Aidan finished, then moved his lips over Logan's to resume their kissing which grew more intense and eager. "I want to kiss you all over."

And that's exactly what Aidan did. He unclasped his hands from Logan and slid up a bit to run his fingers through his friend's hair as he kissed Logan's forehead, face, ear, and neck. He softly licked each area before pressing his lips to it, then moved on to the next spot.

Aidan ran his hands down Logan's body, kissing his roommate's arms, chest, sides, and down to his penis where he pressed his mouth softly over its head and shaft. Next he focused on Logan's balls, rubbing and playing with them while he kissed and licked them all over.

All Logan could do was sign heavily and moan as his friend explored his body. Sliding down, Aidan moved his mouth below Logan's scrotum, kissing and licking that area as his roommate started to swivel his hips and moan longer and louder.

Aidan ran his hands down Logan's legs and massaged his bare feet. He kissed each of his friend's cute little toes and sucked on them as Logan squirmed underneath. Then, Aidan turned to the right leg and did the same thing. Slowly, he worked his way back up Logan's body, stopping briefly to suck on his friend's hard cock before they resumed kissing.

"My God -- that felt great," Logan whispered as his roommate stared him in the face smiling.

"Good," he responded. "You're so fucking hot, Logan. I just love your body. Now, roll over. I'm not finished with you." Aidan raised his eyebrows up and down rapidly as he grinned from ear to ear.

Logan smiled as he rolled onto his stomach, and Aidan proceeded to do to his backside everything he had done to the front. He kissed Logan's head and smelled the tropical scent as his fingers brushed through the slightly curled hair. Then down to his neck, his back, and his buttocks.

Aidan licked and kissed Logan's ass as his roommate continued to swivel his hips in response to every touch. Grabbing each ass cheek with a hand, Aidan squeezed them as he took turns inspecting and kissing them back and forth. Then, bending his head down, Aidan spread his friend's ass cheeks and looked at the tight, little asshole hidden in between. He studied it for a bit, having never looked at an asshole before, then slid his tongue over it.

"Hoh -- oh, my God," Logan exhaled pleasantly at this unexpected surprise.

Snapped back to reality, Aidan paused in embarrassment. He had gotten so caught up in what he was doing -- wanting to inspect and touch and taste every part of his roommate's body -- that he had lost himself to that endeavor. "Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

"That's ok...," his roommate said. Logan wasn't sure what was happening, but he did know that whatever Aidan had done felt great. "That felt fucking incredible."

Surprised, Aidan asked, "Want me to do it again?"

"Yeah," Logan answered immediately.

Aidan resumed his attention on his roommate's asshole, spreading the cheeks wide and flicking the little hole with his tongue. Logan could only squirm in delight and groan out in pleasure. He had never felt anything so good.

When he was finished, Aidan slowly made his way up Logan's back with his lips until he was lying naked on top of his friend with his penis pressed against the crack of Logan's ass.

Rolling over, the two boys looked at each other and smiled. "That was fucking hot dude," Aidan said at last.

"Yes, it was," his roommate agreed. "All of it. Nobody has ever done that to my body." After a slight pause, mostly to catch his breath, Logan continued. "Now it's my turn."

"Excellent!" Aidan proclaimed, scooting underneath as Logan rose up and over top of him.

Logan explored his friend's nude body in the same exact manner as it had been done to him. He ran his hands through Aidan's hair and kissed him all over his face and mouth, down his neck and licked his nipples. Logan slid his hands down his roommate's arms, over his chest and belly and down his sides.

When he got to Aidan's penis, pulsing up and down from the blood rushing into it, Logan grabbed it and inspected it all over. He felt the tip, squeezed the shaft, and rubbed his hands over Aidan's large balls. Then, for the first time in his life, Logan took a penis in his mouth. He sucked on the tip to start, tasting a little of his friend's pre-cum, then took the whole thing in his mouth as Aidan groaned out in pleasure. "Ahhh...yeah, man."

Stroking Aidan's dick gently as he sucked on it, Logan found that he didn't mind it at all. He hadn't been sure what to expect, but the fact that he enjoyed it surprised him. Or maybe it was all the cute sounds his roommate was making as he sucked on his dick that he enjoyed most. He wasn't sure, but he was having too much fun to really care or analyze anything.

After sucking Aidan's hard cock for a bit, Logan resumed the exploration of his friend's body just as had been done to him. He kissed Aidan's legs, feet and toes. First one leg, then the other before working his way back up the body to finish where he had begun by kissing Aidan's mouth.

Their kissing this time was hard and urgent, a reflection of how stimulated and turned on the boys were, and just how badly they needed a release.

"Fuck, I wanna cum so bad," Aidan exhaled.

"Not yet," his friend answered. "I haven't checked you out from behind." Logan pushed Aidan over as his friend laughed at him.

"Ok, ok," Aidan said, rolling over to lay flat on his stomach.

Logan resumed inspecting his friend. Working his way down, he kissed and licked Aidan's neck, back, arms, and even sucked on the fingers of his right hand. He squeezed Aidan's ass and massaged his cheeks before stroking his own cock for a bit as it bounced and pulsed out in front of him.

Sliding in between Aidan's spread legs, Logan open up his friend's ass and looked at his asshole. He ran a finger over it as Aidan grunted out in pleasure. "Holy fuck -- yeah! Do that again."

Logan ran his finger over his friend's asshole again as Aidan lifted his ass in the air. Then, Logan lowered his face to lick and kiss Aidan's asshole while his roommate jerked himself underneath.

Finally, Logan proceeded up his roommate's back as Aidan lowered himself on the bed and ended where he had begun, kissing the side of his face and head.

Aidan rolled over and Logan laid on top of him, their naked bodies and hard boners pressed together.

"Shit, man. That was awesome!" Aidan declared as he looked into Logan's eyes.

"Yeah -- it was. I love looking at your body." Logan slid over to position himself next to his roommate.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm enjoying yours too, Logan." Aidan moved slightly so Logan could rest his head on him. "Especially this thing here." Aidan reached down to take Logan's rigid pole in his hands and began to gently yank on it.

Logan smirked, then reached down to grab his roommate's stiff prick. "It was great to be able to...I don't know...explore your body, I guess."

"Same, dude," Aidan responded. "I would never have been able to do that with a girl." Then thinking for a few seconds he added. "Well, maybe. I don't know. I guess I never tried. At least, I never told any of them that I wanted to inspect their bodies. Maybe they would have let me."

They looked at one another as they lay there stroking each other's penis. "Yeah, I don't know either. It always seemed to be a quick feel up, some tittie sucking and pussy licking, then bam -- we fucked. I never took the time to look at any of their bodies closely."

Each boy was lost in their own thoughts for a bit, recollecting their previous experiences with girls while lying next to one other as they stroked each other off.

Eventually, Logan nuzzled his face against Aidan's neck and kissed it. "I want to cum so bad."

Looking down at his friend, Aidan said, "Yeah -- me too. Want me to jerk you off?" Without saying a word, Logan nodded his consent. "Ok. Stand up," Aidan went on. "I'll jerk it from behind."

The boys got up off the bed to stand in the middle of the room. Aidan stood behind Logan and pressed his nude frame against him while reaching around with his right hand to take hold of Logan's meat. Aidan started stroking his roommate's hard cock as he wrapped his left arm around Logan's body and rubbed a hand over his chest and nipples. Logan tilted his head back to rest it against Aidan's shoulder as his friend's hands went to work.

Aidan lowered his face and began sucking and licking Logan's neck as his roommate exhaled loudly. "Oh...fuck man...that feels so good." Aidan pressed his hard dick against Logan's backside as he pumped his friend's penis back and forth and nibbled on his ear. "Mmm...oh..." Logan mumbled.

With one hand rubbing all over his front while the other hand yanked on his penis, Logan reached climax in no time at all. As Aidan sucked and kissed his neck, Logan grunted out loud. "Oh...oh, fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

With that, Logan's dick erupted with spasms of white goo. He bucked his hips slightly as semen spewed forth from the tip of his dick while Aidan kept pumping him until the last of his seed ejaculated. When it was over, Logan relaxed in his friend's arms.

"Feel good?" Aidan inquired.

"Oh, hell yeah," he responded. "I don't think I've ever cum like that."

Aidan peered down over the front of Logan's body and saw the mess on the floor. "That's a lot of cum." Then he picked up his right hand where some of the juice had landed and took a lick. "Hmmm," he said. "Not bad."

Logan couldn't believe is roommate just tasted his cum and looked at him with disbelief, although at this point nothing should have surprised him. "What does it taste like?"

"You never tried your own cum?" Aidan asked with mild surprise. When Logan just shook his head, he replied, "Well...it's salty...yet satisfying."

Both boys started laughing hard, then Logan turned around and kissed his roommate on the lips. "You're turn now."

They switched positions, with Logan standing behind Aidan, his naked body pressed against the back of his roommate as his hand reach around front and started jerking Aidan's hard cock as his other hand pulled his friend tight against him. Logan gripped his friend's stiff cock firmly as he jerked it back and forth. Aidan gripped Logan's legs and bent forward slightly in response to his friend's movements.

All too soon, Aidan threw his head up and nearly screamed. "AHH -- fuck!" Large white blobs of cum ejected from his cock to land on the floor, enlarging the mess already there. Aidan squeezed Logan's legs hard as he came in several very large spurts while Logan kept yanking on his dick.

When it was over, Aidan turned to face his friend, a large smile spreading across his face. "Wow."

Logan smiled back and blinked several times. He looked down to see some of Aidan's deposit on his hand this time. Lifting the hand to his face, Logan sniffed the jizz, then dipped the tip of his tongue in it.

"Well?" Aidan wanted to know.

"Um...salty, yet satisfying," he answered. Both boys erupted with renewed laughter, practically falling into each other's arms.

Later on, after they had cleaned up their large mess and had some time to reflect, Logan sat on his bed playing a computer game while Aidan was at his desk taking notes from a book.

"That was a lot of fun," Logan said out loud.

Stopping what he was doing, Aidan turned in his chair to see his roommate looking over at him. "Yes, it was. It was awesome."

"I'm excited about all the fun we can have." Logan turned around and sat on the edge of his bed to look at his roommate. "I've never had the opportunity to just...I don't know...I guess play around with someone."

"Me neither." Aidan got up and went to sit next to his friend. They looked at one another. "I'm excited too, especially to be able to do things with you." After a slight pause, Aidan got the glint in his eyes that foretold mischief. "We're gonna have a lot of fun together."

From then on, both boys were fully aware that their relationship together had turned a significant corner. This was something they accepted, and they looked forward with renewed anticipation at all the possibilities that lie ahead. There were so many things to try together, so many areas to explore, and they were eager to begin just as soon as possible.


DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers
12