All Comments on 'Sexual Secrets Ch. 10'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good to see the couple regaining ground, i hope they will be able to explore their newfound love for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve become really invested in this story. Although I haven’t liked all of the traumatic and depressing moments that were worked in over time, I do really enjoy their relationship, the ease of it and how much they enjoy each other’s company, and I hope you keep writing about them. And more than anything, I know you hinted in a previous chapter’s comments that they wouldn’t get one, but I REALLY hope you give them a happy ending. Life’s depressing enough, it’d be nice for the story to end well, no?

nono007nono007over 2 years ago

The cheating chapter again? And this time is Logan? WHY?????? It's not funny.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Have loved the story all the way along, and yes it’s been a challenge with the violence and sleeping with others, but they are 19, not 35. So they are gonna get it wrong at times but they come back to eachother and love one another . Please keep on going .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES