Sexual Secrets Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, Aidan's break at home had been the complete opposite experience of Logan's. He and his mother had been enjoying their time together and had bonded more closely than ever before. While they had always been close, especially after Aidan's father exited the scene, things were different now and their relationship evolved into a mature friendship.

They connected so well over that week-long break that Aidan came out to his mom and declared his love for Logan. Unsurprisingly, Aidan's mom hugged him tight, telling her only child, "I love you no matter what. If you're happy, I'm happy."

That was exactly what Aidan wanted -- and needed -- to hear, especially as his relationship with Logan had hit a rough patch. He tried to explain everything to his mom but left out a few of the details. Still, it was enough for him to get across to her that they had been experiencing some challenges but were working through it. Honestly, Aidan felt confident that soon they would be back to normal and broached the subject of next summer -- wanting to spend it with Logan again.

His mother had certainly anticipated Aidan's plans for next summer and was eager to support him in whatever he wanted to do. For the first time in a very long time Aidan hugged his mother tightly. "I love you mom," he told her. She squeezed him tightly as tears ran down her cheeks.

The day after Thanksgiving, Logan decided to go back to San Gregorio beach, the place where he had been physically and sexually abused four months earlier. That had always been his usual black Friday schedule anyway, and this year it was more than a desire to return. It was a necessity.

For much of his adolescence, San Gregorio beach had been Logan's "special place." The one spot where he found comfort and solace, could meditate on life and ponder whatever questions needed answering. In a way, San Gregorio beach had been his church, the one place where Logan could go that provided him some measure of peace.

The fact that he had been raped there the previous summer definitely added something different, something sinister, to the location but that was precisely why Logan felt it was absolutely necessary to go back. It was time to revisit the ghosts of the past as he worked to overcome the pain of the present and move toward a better future.

Miraculously, it worked. While he was nervous at first, fearing he would come across the older boys who so viciously assaulted him and Aidan. But after some time on the mostly deserted beach Logan was able to relax. The sound of crashing waves, the cawing of a distant bird, and the warmth of an autumn sun all helped. Logan lay on the beach, took deep breaths and reflected on the past several months.

He thought about his mom and her deteriorating health, wondering just how much longer her body could withstand the daily beating of alcohol and prescription drugs. At some point it would all prove too much and her heart would simply stop. It was only a matter of time.

He wondered when she might die and how that would affect his family. They weren't a tight-knit group of people, not anymore. Still, Logan feared that his mother's death would irrevocably shatter what little bond was keeping his family together.

Logan thought about his dad and realized he felt nothing toward the man. The closest emotion he could attach to his father was contempt and anger. He accepted that his dad was nothing but a very selfish man and presumably had always been one. Maybe Logan hadn't noticed it when he had been younger, or didn't care about it then, but it was painfully obvious to him now.

He thought of Bridgette and marveled at their recent reunion. While the unexpected hook up with her had been fun, and in many ways cathartic, it also helped cement in Logan's mind what he had been feeling for quite some time. He was in love with Aidan. There was no getting over that. Never in Logan's life could he have imagined falling in love with a guy, but there it is. He was, and it was incontrovertible now.

What he and Bridgette had done was physical, nothing more. Yes, it felt good, but it was lacking something -- something more, something emotional -- something that Logan shared only with Aidan.

What's more, Logan wanted to be with Aidan. Regardless of what had happened to him, to both of them, it was time for him to overcome it if he ever hoped to have a meaningful, physical relationship with Aidan.

As the afternoon wore on, Logan rose and dusted himself off as he started walking down the beach. He wasn't sure if it was a conscious action on his part or some reaction to an unconscious desire for closure but he eventually found himself standing outside a small alcove well protected and almost hidden from view. This was where he had been assaulted.

Logan walked inside. There was a distinctive smell -- a mixture of sea and sand and bird shit. He looked around the enclosed area but refused to relive the event. He had done enough of that over the last few months, both while awake and asleep. He refused to do it now. Enough was enough and he walked back out into the fading sunlight as a cool ocean breeze covered his body. Goose bumps popped out all over his skin. It was time to go.

However, Logan's brief stay in that dark place provided him with some kind of absolution. As he walked back out into the fading sunlight, Logan was a different person. He was ready to move on and, more importantly, decided never to blame himself again for what had been done to him. It hadn't been his fault. He let it go.

Logan was now ready for whatever came next in life -- which was obviously college and Aidan. He was ready to love and be loved again and he was more than ready to be intimate with the one person who turned him on like no other.

As Logan slowly made his way back to the car, what began as a smirk soon materialized into a wide open grin as he thought of being back in college with his best friend. Logan quickly realized that he was excited and eager for the next phase of his life to begin, and he was ready to start just as soon as possible.

Two very long days later, back across the country in Maine, Logan entered a dorm room to find his best friend sitting comfortably at a desk playing video games.

Turning automatically to greet him, Aidan gestured hello with his hand but remained seated. While they had parted on good terms -- the best terms they had been in since the start of the previous summer -- the fall semester of their sophomore year had been a rough one. Logan had retreated into a self-absorbing hole while Aidan tried to placate his friend's feelings and emotions.

The roommates had engaged in one huge argument that initially wedged them further apart. Yet, it had also yielded some unexpectedly positive results. One of those was Logan seeking counseling to help him overcome the demons he was dealing with.

Walking into the room, Logan dropped his bag on the floor and walked right over to his friend. Aidan looked at him suspiciously, wondering what Logan was going to do or say, and instinctively braced himself for the worst.

Then Logan did something quite unexpected. He smiled. Really smiled. It wasn't pretend, it wasn't just for politeness. It was a wide, genuine smile the likes of which Aidan hadn't seen in months. He couldn't stop himself from smiling back. "What gives?" he asked tentatively.

Reaching down, Logan pulled his friend up from the hard desk chair until Aidan was staring directly at him. Logan wrapped his arms around Aidan and pulled his friend close. "I love you." It was all he said -- all he needed to say -- and they shared a long, passionate kiss together.

The two boys stood in a tight embrace and enjoyed perhaps the best kiss they had ever experienced. Months of pent-up tension and aggravation melted like butter on a hot stove. None of that mattered anymore. What mattered was the feelings these two boys shared for one another, and the sizable boners that were springing out in their pants begging for release.

Their lips parted just long enough for Aidan to speak. "My God, I've missed you man!"

The kissing resumed and intensified, replaced by a hunger and yearning that only adolescent boys can understand -- an urge for release, a demand for satisfaction that only ejaculation can salve.

Their hands roamed eagerly over each other -- feeling, caressing, searching. They began pealing out of their clothes. Soon, both boys were naked, still wrapped in one another's arms kissing. Logan's heart pounded in his chest as it beat time with his hard prick thumping against Aidan's solid pole -- two cocks slapping each other as if giving one another a high-five.

Stumbling awkwardly about the room, the two boys finally found a bed to lay down on and Aidan immediately went to work on Logan's hard-on. He slurped and sucked on his friend's cock, then licked and tickled the tip of it with his tongue before devouring the entire thing in his mouth as Logan lay underneath squirming.

Cupping his balls as he stroked and sucked on Logan's throbbing cock, Aidan was excited beyond belief to be doing this again with his best friend. He hadn't had this much fun with Logan since the beginning of last summer. Whatever had happened to Logan over Thanksgiving break had changed him, and Aidan wasn't about to question it. He was simply glad it had happened and wanted nothing more than to satisfy his friend.

Taking Logan's dick out of his mouth, Aidan moved upwards to lie flat on top of him. They kissed again before Aidan began to run his lips all over Logan's face and down his neck. He smelled the sweet fragrant scent of his roommate, listening to Logan breath hard while he slid hands down Aidan's back and squeezed his tight ass. Gradually, Aidan moved his mouth down to his friend's chest, sucking on each nipple while Logan exhaled sharply.

Moving further down Logan's body, Aidan kissed his stomach, sucked on his balls, and then caressed his roommate's legs and feet before licking on his toes. Logan could only lay on his back and revel in how good everything felt. He had missed this. He had missed this very much as Aidan always seemed to know just what to do to his body.

Pushing Logan's legs up in the air, Aidan positioned himself in between and lowered his head in order to lick and tease Logan's cute little asshole. It puckered and relaxed in rhythm to Aidan's tongue gliding over it as Logan moaned softly. "Oh, Christ...that feels great."

That was all the inducement Aidan needed as he flicked his tongue rapidly across the tiny hole while Logan began to stroke himself vigorously.

Gently, Aidan inserted an index finger into Logan's asshole as his friend groaned in pleasure. "Aw fuck...yes. Keep going." Aidan did.

With his roommate encouraging him, Aidan worked his finger slowly inside Logan's anus until it disappeared completely. The boys had done this before, of course, and had played around with a number of different toys they had purchased at a sex shop the previous winter. But, in light of what happened to Logan over the summer, Aidan wanted to be extra cautious and not inadvertently do anything Logan didn't want.

Breathing heavily, Logan tugged on his cock and pleaded with his friend. "Oh, my God -- that feels so good. Don't stop."

Aidan began to move his finger around inside Logan's asshole, sliding it back and forth before curling the tip of it once it was fully inserted, sending jolts of immense pleasure throughout Logan's body.

Leaning down closer to Logan, Aidan positioned his body to the side of his friend so he could watch Logan satisfy himself. A look of ecstasy spread across his friend's face. When Aidan turned his finger around inside the tight hole, Logan suddenly arched his hips and yelled out loud. "HO! UGH!"

White jizz flew out the tip of Logan's hard dick and hit the cabinet behind him. A second, then a third spurt of cum ejected and landed on Logan's cheek and chin followed by a few more squirts that landed on his chest as Logan relaxed his trembling body.

Gently removing his index finger, Aidan leaned in and kissed Logan warmly on the lips. "Feel better?"

Logan could only stare at his friend as he panted. A smile gradually spread across his face. "Mmm...yes. Much."

Reaching out, Logan brought the love of his life into his arms. The cum that had been sprinkled over his chest and face smeared onto Aidan's as the two boys kissed each other urgently once again.

"Your turn," Logan announced when they had separated, and he slid down on the bed to swallow his friend's thumping dick.

Whatever had been penetrating Logan's mental and emotional awareness had vanished. He had gone through hell and come out the other side a new person, determined never to let himself be taken advantage of again. He was going to be able to love someone totally and completely -- and that someone was Aidan.

As Logan tugged and sucked on Aidan's cock, his roommate placed both hands on top of his slightly curled hair -- feeling Logan as he bobbed up and down over him, slurping on the hard dick that jutted upwards.

Pushing Aidan's legs in the air, Logan proceeded to do to his friend what had been done to him, and he started licking Aidan's asshole while his roommate groaned. "Yeah man -- that's it. Ahhhh...lick that thing. Shit yeah."

After a little bit, Aidan wanted more. "Go grab my dildo. I want you to shove that up my ass."

Logan hopped off his roommate and went to the closet where a tiny duffle bag hung hidden in the back. Inside were all of the toys they had purchased some months before. He grabbed the slender black dildo that was Aidan's and some lube, then walked back to where his friend lie spread eagle on the bed yanking his cock for all it was worth.

"Go ahead," Aidan encouraged. Logan applied the lube and then carefully began inserting the thin black sphere into his roommate's asshole. "Yes! Oh, fuck man that feels great. Keep going."

Soon the entire stick was inside Aidan's ass as he moaned loudly on the bed. Logan slid it back and forth, in and out, as his friend's cries grew louder. "I'm gonna cum so bad -- Oh, Christ."

Logan took his eyesight away from what he was doing just in time to see Aidan spew forth a large white load as he bucked his hips up and down intensely.

When Aidan's pipe was drained he collapsed on the bed. Logan withdrew the dildo and dropped it on the floor, then got a towel to clean up his roommate's spunk before curling up next to him.

Later, the boys lay in bed wrapped in each other's arms and taking comfort in being together again. They continued to share kisses and caresses, making up for lost time between them. Neither could have ever expected to find someone who so completed the other, or to discover that someone was another guy.

"I'm glad you're back," Aidan announced when they had settled down to go to sleep. "In more ways than one!"

Logan paused, wanting to find the right words to convey everything he was feeling. "I'm sorry about all that. I really am. I said some terrible things to you and...well, I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to apologize," Aidan assured him, and he meant it. What had happened to them, and especially Logan, was traumatic and he completely understood Logan needing time to process and deal with everything. "I just really missed you. And...I really missed playing with you."

"Me too," Logan admitted. He pulled his friend into him while stretching out under the covers. Aidan curled his head into Logan's neck and reached down to cup his friend's balls.

Realizing he needed to be honest about some things, Logan began to tell Aidan about the state of his mother's health and the fight with his dad. Eventually, he got around to talking about what had happened with Bridgette over break. He told Aidan everything.

"It's ok Logan, really," Aidan said when his friend had finished by stammering out another apology. "Look, it was just physical, not emotional and I get that."

Reflecting on what his roommate had said, Logan had to agree completely as he had come to the exact same conclusion. It was a perfect way to describe what happened. "You know, that's absolutely right. It was only physical. I mean -- yes, there is nothing like sliding my dick into a nice, wet pussy. But...what we have is so different from that. So much more...meaningful, more emotional. I feel more connected to you, sexually and otherwise, than I ever have to anyone else."

"I feel the same way buddy." Aidan lifted his head and the two boys began kissing again. Then, Aidan realized he needed to be honest himself about something and told Logan about his hook up with Derek right before Thanksgiving break.

Truthfully, this didn't surprise Logan. He had pretty much assumed as much. Now it was Logan's turn to soothe his friend's conscience. "It's ok. I understand. And, it's not like we haven't both fooled around with Derek before. Multiple times." The boys chuckled.

The two roommates came to an understanding that while they liked messing around with each other, and loved one another, they were still young, horny guys in college who were curious about sex and wanted to experiment with others. It was physical, not emotional.

Once again, Aidan picked up his head and looked Logan directly in the eyes. "No matter what -- I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone, and I don't want to lose you."

Smiling from ear to ear, Logan answered him pleasantly. "You never will."

After another round of caressing and kissing the two best friends, roommates and lovers fell asleep in each other's arms. They were back together -- things were normal -- and that realization had never felt better to either one of them.

To be continued...


12