All Comments on 'Sexual Secrets Ch. 11'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story now that it’s back on track focused on just this couple and their love for each other. I really hope all of the negative stops. I hated the line about Logan saying he’d never leave Aiden would haunt him through the years and it’s ominous foreshadowing for an unhappy ending. I hope it doesn’t go that way. I also dislike that both boys wasted their first fucks on that random diversity dude who was a non-character in the story - and that Logan’s first time taking it was that brutal gang rape. Lastly, Aiden said he told his mom they were exclusive but just a few weeks ago didn’t Logan fuck Bridgette and Aiden messed around with Derek. Did they admit to these things with each other? Doesn’t sound exclusive to me. And Logan didn’t use a condom with Aiden. It’s hard to buy that they are so completely and deeply in love with each other when they still behave like careless horny kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best continuing story series ever!

monarc7monarc77 months ago

I would have loved to hear what his father had to say. Where the distance between them started.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES