Sexual Secrets Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Borrowing one of his father's cars, Logan sped toward SFO and, upon seeing his roommate, practically collapsed into his arms weeping.

The ride back to Logan's had been a quiet one, and it wasn't until the boys were upstairs in the safety and comfort of Logan's room that they talked.

"I'm so glad to see you," Logan started as he locked the door to his room and turned to embrace his friend. "But...why?"

"Why?" Aidan asked incredulously. "Because...I...I didn't want you to be alone right now. I wanted to be there for you, to support you and love you especially since...well, you know...you're family isn't exactly the closest."

Logan stared at his friend with gratitude and admiration. "Thank you...that means the world to me." He leaned in and they kissed.

Calling hours at the funeral home came and went, along with a funeral the following day. Logan's mom was interred in St. John's Cemetery, and for the sprinkling of people who attended either event the proceedings were nice. That was the best that could be said.

One interesting thing was Aidan meeting Bridgette at the wake. She had been Logan's first love from high school. Logan had been surprised to turn around and see her there, but was also so appreciative that she came and immediately led her to Aidan where the two were introduced.

At one point during the calling hours, Logan looked across the room -- decorated with some flowers and smelling that weird funeral parlor smell -- to see Aidan and Bridgette chatting it up. He smiled, so very glad they were both here at this moment to support him.

In the days that followed, Logan and Aidan hung out together in the huge house while Logan's father vacated the premises like usual. Apparently life went on just the same for him, his wife's death a minor detour in his otherwise busy routine of life. His brothers stopped by the house a couple times just to check on their baby brother and, together with Aidan, they all seemed to enjoy each other's company. It was first time Logan could remember hanging out and having fun with his brothers in a very long time.

The morning before the boys were to go back to college and begin the new semester, Logan's dad was in the kitchen drinking coffee as the two boys strolled in. This was usually the only time Logan saw his father before the man presumably left for work or wherever it was he spent his days.

Uncomfortable silence and awkward glances ensued while the boys made coffee for themselves and grabbed one of the bagels that were set out on the counter. Apparently his father had gone out early this morning and felt obligated to provide a meager breakfast.

Just as they were about to leave Logan's dad spoke up. "Look -- Logan," he began. It was the first time he had spoken to his son since Thanksgiving. "I've been waiting for a time to speak to you alone." He looked over at Aidan, sizing him up and down as Aidan set his eyes intently on the man and prepared for battle. Something in the way Logan's dad looked at him said this wasn't going to end well.

The father shifted his gaze toward Logan. "But...since that never happens I'll have to talk to you now before I go out."

"Don't let that stop you. I know how busy you are. I certainly wouldn't want to take you away from the active lifestyle you lead." The words came blurting out before Logan could process what he was saying, a reflection of just how much his father disgusted him.

Logan's dad scowled at him from the opposite corner of the room. "Be that as it may, I want to thank you for everything you did concerning your mom. You handled the situation perfectly and I know she would be awfully proud of the man you've become."

"Aw, gee, Dad. Is that supposed to make me feel better or you? It's not like you were around to handle anything, you never are!" Logan's body tensed as his anger mounted. Aidan reached out tentatively to touch Logan's arm, hoping to get him out of the room before either of them said or did something they would regret. But, Logan yanked his arm and took a couple steps toward his father.

"Did you even love her? Is that why you packed us all up and moved the family here? You no longer loved your wife so you decided it was time to move on? I don't know why you couldn't have just gotten a divorce and left us back in Yucaipa -- it would've been better for everyone."

"Logan -- son -- I know you're upset..." His dad tried to placate his son but it was too late for any of that and Logan was having none of it.

"Oh Christ dad, don't try to act loving and supportive now. What the hell do you care? Besides, now you're free -- really free -- to live your life without any guilt. But remember this, you're just as responsible for mom's death as all the alcohol and prescription pills you provided her over the years. That's on you and you're going to have to live with that. For me -- as far as I'm concerned you killed mom!"

His father stepped forward quickly and slapped Logan's face so hard it practically knocked the younger boy down as the sound ricocheted around the room. Aidan stepped forward to catch his roommate, then advanced on Logan's dad.

"Stop right there!" Logan's dad was pointing a finger squarely at him. "This doesn't concern you, so keep out." The man's lips were quivering in anger.

Aidan stood in the middle of the kitchen as Logan cowed behind him clutching his left cheek. Love for his friend and hate for his friend's father filled Aidan's heart simultaneously. He narrowed his eyes at Logan's dad. "Fair enough," he began, then took a final step closer to the older man. It was Aidan's turn to point fingers now, and his jutted out terribly close to other man's chest as he spoke just above a whisper. "But if you ever touch Logan again...I'll fucking kill you. Count on it!"

The anger and hatred leveled at Logan's father registered with him immediately and, despite being a grown man, he was instinctively scared by younger man's words. There was no doubt this boy meant exactly what he said, and Logan's dad had no intention of joining his late wife six feet underground. He turned and walked out of the room.

It was the last time either of those boys ever saw him.

Aidan walked over to cradle his friend and, once again, Logan wept in his arms while Aidan patted his slightly curled hair, smelling the tropic scent that was part of his friend's uniqueness.

Later that evening, as the two boys threw what little they had into suitcases and gym bags, Logan plopped down in one of the large, plush chairs that sat on either side of the bedroom window. "What am I going to do?"

"About what?" Aidan walked over to stand in front of his friend, instinctively reaching out to take one of Logan's hands in his.

"I don't want to come back here. This place means nothing to me now." Logan looked up at his roommate with eyes that pleaded for answers.

"Then don't," Aidan stated. He kneeled down in front of Logan and spoke from his heart. "You're a good son Logan. You did right by your mom and your family. Wherever she is, she'll always be with you. I think you should pack up everything you need and never look back."

Gratitude for what Aidan had said spread across Logan's face, but he knew things were not as simple as all that. "And then what?" he asked. "Where am I supposed to go and what am I supposed to do over summer, or next year, or...the rest of my life? This is all I've ever known. As much as I hate it here, this is the only home I've got."

Squeezing his hand tightly, Aidan scooted closer to look Logan right in the eyes. "You come with me, that's what. Next summer -- you spend it with me in Massachusetts. Next Thanksgiving and Christmas -- you spend it with me and my mom. In fact, you can spend the rest of your life with me." Aidan leaned in and kissed him tenderly.

"I can't just impose myself on you and your mother like that," Logan announced abruptly. "That's not fair to either of you."

Chuckling out loud and shaking his head slightly, Aidan answered him. "You're not. My mom -- she'd love to have you. She's told me numerous times. And...besides...she knows about us. I told her over Thanksgiving and, honestly, she's the reason I'm here."

Logan's face dropped in shock. "What?"

"She was the one that said I needed to come to you -- that you would need me now more than ever. She was right." He kissed Logan again.

"But..." Logan broke away. His heart was with Aidan but his mind was racing with a million questions in search of answers. "You told her...about us? Like...that we're...you know?

"Dating? Exclusive? In love with each other? Gay?" Aidan stood up and seated himself on Logan's lap. "Yes -- to all of it. And she accepted all of it. She's happy for me -- and you. Trust me, you have another home now and it's with me, okay?"

For what seemed like the millionth time over the last couple weeks Logan cried openly and unashamedly as Aidan held him tight in his arms.

Soothing his best friend the only way he knew how, Aidan kissed the top of his friend's head and whispered, "I love you." Shortly, Aidan lowered his mouth and began kissing Logan's neck -- his roommate's weak spot. Sure enough, Logan wilted as Aidan continued sucking and kissing on him.

All too soon, clothes were being removed and hands began exploring. Logan lifted Aidan's shirt up and over his head. "I want you," he stated while roaming his hands over Aidan's bare chest and kissing his friend's nipples.

"You've got me man!" Aidan removed Logan's polo shirt and ran fingers through his friend's hair.

Pushing Aidan off of his lap, Logan reached out and began unbuckling his friend's belt. He leaned in to kiss Aidan's stomach and flick a tongue over his bellybutton. Pulling down on Aidan's pants, his friend's boner popped up to smack Logan in the chin and both boys started laughing.

"Uhhh...I love this thing." Logan started kissing it all over, feeling its flesh against his mouth and cheek, getting warmer with each stroke he gave it.

Reaching down, Aidan took hold of his pole and slapped it against Logan's face while jerking it. "Oh, yeah...that feels great."

Somehow, Logan managed to remove the rest of his clothes while being hit in the face with his friend's penis. When he stood up, the boys rubbed their pricks together -- swatting at each other's cocks like two flesh-colored lightsabers doing battle. They giggled like school boys first discovering how hard their dicks could really get.

"Let's jerk each other off," Logan stated as he moved behind Aidan and helped his friend peel off the rest of his clothes.

Aidan started feeling himself all over while Logan reached around him to begin stroking his hard dick. One hand squeezed Aidan's balls as another tugged on his stiff prick. Aidan spread his legs and moaned in pleasure, then leaned back into his roommate when Logan pressed his hard cock into the small of his friend's backside.

Twisting his arms behind him, Aidan pulled Logan into him and rubbed his hands up and down his roommate's legs. Logan jerked his friend off -- tugging and pulling and squeezing Aidan's cock while he whispered into his ear.

"Mmmm...I want you to shoot your load. Fucking cum all over the place Aidan." Logan began sucking on Aidan's left earlobe as his hands worked their magic, then whispered, "Aw, yeah...touch me while I jerk you off. You're so hot -- and your cock is so hard. It feels great in my hands. Come on...fucking shoot it. Spew your junk."

Pivoting around quickly, Aidan answered his friend. "Can I shoot it on your face?"

"You can shoot it anywhere you want," Logan encouraged, fully turned on at this point himself. It always felt good to masturbate, but even better when you did it with someone else.

The boys faced each other as they whacked off -- they both really enjoyed watching the other jerk their meat. It added something to their exploits seeing how someone else did it, even if they had seen themselves do it a hundred times. It never got old.

"I'm gonna cum," Aidan announced suddenly. "Get down so I can squirt on you." Logan immediately knelt before his friend as Aidan tugged wildly at his bulging prick. "Here it comes!"

Logan opened his mouth just as Aidan shot his seed all over. Some shot into his roommate's mouth and some splattered over Logan's cheeks, nose and chin -- it was quite a load.

A few seconds later Logan piped up. "Whoa -- nice shooting Tex!" Both boys erupted with laughter. They always had so much fun together.

Quickly grabbing a towel from his bathroom, Logan wiped up the mess and headed back into his bedroom as Aidan plopped down in the chair.

"My turn," Logan demanded, walking over to stand up on his bed. "Come over here and watch me jerk it -- lick my balls while I do it."

Getting up from the chair, Aidan walked over to stand right in front of Logan as his friend pushed his hips outward and tugged on his cock.

Reaching out, Aidan grabbed Logan's ass and squeezed hard before running a finger down to graze his friend's asshole.

"Oh, shit -- yeah. Do that," Logan encouraged and in the space of about three seconds he busted his nut all over Aidan's black hair and face while grunting his pleasure out loud. "Ugh -- oh, fuck...yeah," he panted.

When it was over, a whole lot of seed had been spilled on Aidan and the boys quickly made their way into the shower in Logan's own personal bathroom. Once they were lathered and cleaned, they decided to take a bath together where they could soak and cuddle.

Aidan rested against the back of the tub and slid down in order to make room for Logan to squeeze in front of him. There, the two boys rubbed their hands back and forth across each other's bodies, enjoying the moment together and delighting in how good the other felt.

After a while, Logan thanked his friend for coming out to California to be with him. "That really means the world to me. I can't thank you enough."

"I'm glad you were okay with it. I didn't want to intrude on your family or your time of grief. But, like I said before, I really didn't want you to be alone either." Aidan bent down and kissed Logan on his head.

"You know," Logan began. "You really are my savior. Did you know that?"

Aidan chuckled. "I'd hardly call myself that."

"No," Logan persisted, sliding around to face his friend. "I'm serious. First, you rescued me from those guys last summer. Then you come out here to be with me so I wouldn't have to go through everything alone, and then you threaten to kill me father if he ever touches me again." He smiled openly while Aidan became embarrassed. "Seriously. You're my savior. Or, my protector at least...my own personal hero." Logan leaned in and they kissed.

Later that night, naked and wrapped in each other's arms as they always were at bedtime, Aidan rubbed a hand over Logan's bare chest. "I'll always be there to protect you Logan. I don't want anyone to ever hurt you again."

They shared one final, tender and lingering kiss before falling asleep.

To be continued...

12