All Comments on 'Sexual Soul Mate'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked mature facesitting

I had an affair with older married woman who I adored and often begged for facesitting. This reminded me of her, 14 years my senior.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

GregoryJ2471GregoryJ2471over 9 years ago
Hello Melanie

Thanks for sharing your intimate details with your lit fans. You did an excellent job helping your readers feel the excitement you experienced (along with all the other emotions, too!), G

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor

It surprised me how much I enjoyed writing this story and sharing it with the readers. There are more areas to explore with Melanie and Jack. I look forward to sharing them.

blue80driverblue80driverover 9 years ago
Perfect lead in

Love the way the story flowed. Prefacing it by stating that it's somewhat autobiographical really helps bring the story to life and increases the imagination.

Harsh61Harsh61almost 9 years ago
Magnetic Encounter.

The story is well narrated and progressed with a grip. The edition is great...everything thing is happening without passing time. This is first encounter by a family orinted mature woman....need to go further how things are proceeding....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I cannot claim I would be as good for an older woman as this guy. The proof of good sex is in the experiencing it. I feel the author likes reciprocating oral with her lover. The glaring question I have is will her fictional lover lick her all over?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES