Sexual Tension on Vacation

Story Info
Daughter seduces father on vacation as soon as mom leaves.
3.6k words
4.38
40.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with being married I always had had the tendency to look at pretty women. With my beautiful, 18 year old daughter Barbara that was a bit of a problem at home. She was not that tall but she had these amazing tits on her and a pert ass that made you drool. I swear that she teased me at home by wearing all these tight outfits that only showed off her curves even more. Of course she made sure that at those times her mother was not around. I always got instantly hard when she floundered around in a short skirt with tight spaghetti top that not only showed her big round assets but also her cute hard nipples. She was being a big tease and she knew it.

This summer we went to France for holidays. We were suppose to go for 3 weeks with the three of us, but after 1 week we got notice that my mother in law got sick and needed taking care off. My wife drove back home, telling us to enjoy our holiday and that she would be either back in a week or we would go back home by train after 2 weeks by ourselves. We had rented a small 2 bedroom cabin in a pretty remote part of France. It had a nice swimming pool but for the rest it was pretty basic. We just spent the days swimming, tanning, hiking, drinking and eating.

Barbara was pretty quiet in the first week, swimming in a decent two-piece bikini that was appropriate for her 18 years. Even with that bikini she looked like a porn model with her big tits on her small frame. Her beautiful long blonde hair flowing over her tanning skin made it even worse for me to look at without getting hard. Not long after my wife left she came back out in a whole new bikini that I had never seen before and of which I was sure my wife never would approve. The bikini was a thin white string top and a white string bottom that did little to hide her assets. The white bikini barely covered her big tits and ass and made it possible to see her cute pink nipples that poked through the fabric slightly. Even worse, when the bikini became wet it became partly see-through, showing her nipples and the outline of her pussy lips, apparently shaved completely bare.

We spent the afternoon where she was swimming and tanning alternatively and I pretended to read something with in the meantime ogling her from behind my sunglasses. We only interrupted for a quick pizza dinner, and continued after that. It got a bit later in the evening and I had downed a couple of beers and started to open a bottle of wine when she came towards me in her wet, half see-through bikini and sat down next to me.

"Can I have a glass too daddy?"

"Hm I am not sure your mother would approve honey."

"Haha,I am sure she would not approve of a lot of things I do. Please daddy?" She looked at me with her big brown eyes and knew that there was little I would do to oppose her.

"Ok honey, grab a glass, but don't get all drunk and sick on me you hear."

"Yes daddy!" She hopped away to get a glass that I filled, We sipped some wine together.

I knew she was not used to drinking a lot of alcohol and I didn't deny her a second glass. I noticed she became a bit flustered and tipsy.

"Do you like my new bikini daddy?"

"Ah yes, I figured it was new, I hadn't seen it before. It looks... ". I was really struggling to find the right term for what I was looking at.

"Hot? Sexy? Slutty?" She offered?

"Hm ehh... yes, I guess all of the above."

She smiled broadly. "Oh good, that was what I was going for!"

"You were?"

"I wanted to wear something that you would like and something that would look nice to you on this hot sunny day." She smiled and I realized that she was pretty drunk.

"Ok, ok, let's get you in the shade a bit to rest and drink some more water before you fall asleep."

"I am fine daddy, but it is getting rather late, shouldn't we get inside and to bed?"

That was not a bad idea. At least I didn't have to worry about her getting drunk if we went to bed.

"Ah yes, I guess you are right honey. We better get to bed."

"Can I sleep in your bed daddy? My room is so cold and besides it will be cozy right, with the 2 of us together."

"I don't think that is a good idea." I said, even though the though of her porn-like body next to me in bed made my hardon even harder.

"Oh please daddy? Please, please please please? I'll be a good girl for you." Her face got even redder when she said it.

As often it was impossible for me to resist her and she knew it.

"Ok ok, let's get to bed."

I changed in the bathroom into my boxers, luckily my hard cock went a bit soft again so it was still a bit big but not outright hard anymore. That changed quickly when I entered the bedroom and saw Barbara laying on the bed in a different outfit that just could have said "fuck me" right away. She had changed to a small white thong and a thin pink tank top that was so thin that it looked more like a big pair of panties. She had positioned herself on the bed in such a way that I had an eyeful of her pink pussy lips and the outline of her stiff clit, barely covered by the thong. My cock showed through the boxer and it was obvious that she was looking at it while licking her lips.

"Come here daddy." she purred. With a mild brain disfunction, I could not do anything else then walk up to her. She grabbed the line of the boxer and pulled it down, revealing my big cock.

"Hmmmmm, that looks very tasteful. We are going to have great fun together mister big cock of daddy."

She jumped up, sat on the edge of the bed and started to fumble around with my cock. After a few seconds my hard-on was in full bloom and she sat back down on the bed.

"Let's see how long we can keep you like that shall we?"

She started to stroke my cock in a steady pace that slowly brought me closer and closer to orgasm. I could not believe this was happening. This was my daughter for fuck's sake. What was she doing with my cock in her hand. I just looked at her beautiful face and her firm big tits in the thin pink tank top. Suddenly she let go of my cock and started to lick it with her tongue. That was all I needed. With a loud moan I came, covering her face in cum.

"Wow!" she said "You came so much! You must have really liked what I was doing there daddy."

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to do that like that, I guess I came from your amazingly beautiful face."

"Oh well, at least that makes you appreciate me right daddy?" she smiled. "Can you get me some wipes daddy? Or do you prefer me like this?"

"I actually do prefer you like this honey, makes you look more like the slut you really are."

"Hmmm I like that daddy, I love being covered in your hot spunk, it tastes nice too." As to illustrate this she put a big glob in her mouth and swallowed it.

"I always see you looking at my tits daddy, it makes me sooo wet! Finally we have some time to let you enjoy them."

I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her on my lap, pulling up her thin top. Her tits were as beautiful as I had thought and now they were only a few inches in front of me, begging to be sucked.

"Do you want to suck them daddy?"

"I would love to suck on those beauties!"

"Go ahead daddy."

She pushed my face into her tits, pushing them against me. I started to lick the soft pink flesh and sucked her nipples.

"Yes, yes daddy, that's what I like!" She moaned and started to rub her pussy through the thin material of the panties.

"Are you getting wet when daddy is sucking on your big tits?"

"I am daddy, I am so wet from you sucking my tits, it feels so good. Oh yes, suck them more daddy! Suck your little slut's big tits!"

I didn't have to be told twice, I started to suck and bite her big tits, licking her stiff nipples, pulling them with my thumb and forefinger.

"I can't take this anymore daddy, I need you inside me! Please fuck me!"

"Do you really want that honey? We are just getting started with you, do you really want me to fuck you?"

"Yes daddy, please, I have been so horny all week, please, I want you to fuck me." she was getting very worked up and started to grind her pussy on my cock.

I pushed her off of me and stood up, picking her up with me.

"What are you doing daddy?"

"I am taking you to bed to fuck you properly!" I said with a stern voice. She smiled, it was obvious that she liked the fact I was taking control of her.

I pushed her on her back in bed and got on top of her. I rested my weight on her body and she loved it.

"You are a naughty slut aren't you, begging for your daddy to fuck you?" I looked into her eyes. "Tell me what you are!"

She smiled broadly. "I am a naughty slut daddy, a little slut that begs her daddy to fuck her. Please fuck me daddy, please fuck your slutty little daughter."

I grabbed the thin panties and pulled it down and to the side, revealing her pussy. "This is it sweetie, I'll be fucking your tight pussy now."

I pushed in her slowly. I loved how she tensed up when I started to push my way inside. She was wet and tight but I knew she would adjust if I pressed on. I grabbed her tits and pushed in a bit more. She let out a yelp of pain but was soon moaning from pleasure again. She was fucking me back within no time.

"Come on daddy, fuck me hard."

I loved seeing her like this, begging to get fucked by her own father, face still covered in cum. I pulled out and positioned my cock at her wet entrance. With one thrust I pushed myself into her, my cock going in all the way until I hit her cervix. She moaned loudly from the sudden deep penetration. I pulled out again, making her whimper. Then I pushed in again, this time harder.

"Ooooh yes daddy, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I started a slow rhythmic movement, pulling almost all the way out, only to slam it back in, pushing against her cervix with every thrust.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes daddy, yes, yes, yes!"

I was slamming my cock in her pussy, making her scream for more. She was moaning, yelping and whimpering.

She was getting really into it. I loved fucking her tight little pussy that I was sure I now could get to enjoy whenever I wanted. Her tits bounced on her chest and her mouth was a bit open from all the moaning and panting. She looked so beautiful with her hair disheveled and her big eyes wide open looking at me, big blobs of cum still over her red cheeks and chin. I felt myself getting close to cumming again and pushed myself in her as deep as I could. She came at the same time, squirting all over my cock. She let out a loud moan as she squirted, sending me over the edge too. I filled her pussy with my sperm, shooting wave after wave in her. It felt so good to cum inside my own daughter.

We collapsed on each other, panting from the incredible orgasm. I loved the feeling of her tight pussy around my cock, holding on it while we were both exhausted. After a while I pulled out of her, cum and juices flowing out of her pussy, down her ass and on the bed. She looked so hot like this.

"Oh my god daddy, that was so amazing. You fucked me so good."

She pulled me down and hugged me tightly, kissing me passionately. I was surprised at first but after a second I responded to the kiss, not wanting to miss out on the chance to make out with my daughter. She pulled me even closer and I felt her big tits squashed against me. We both came up for air and she smiled at me.

"Now let's get cleaned up a bit, I am really tired and I want to cuddle with you."

"Ok sweetie." I kissed her again and she walked over to the bathroom, completely naked. I couldn't resist but to admire her gorgeous tight ass and cute little pussy that still was dripping cum and cum. She cleaned herself up in the bathroom, only to come back to the bed.

She got under the blanket, wrapped her arm around me and pressed her naked body against mine. I felt her breasts against my chest and her legs tangled up with mine. I was still amazed how hot this was.

"Good night honey." I said and kissed her on her forehead.

"Good night daddy."

We both were asleep within minutes.

***

It was morning when I woke up. I heard some slurping sounds and felt a pleasant and familiar feeling.

"Oh you are awake now mister big cock." Barbara purred. "I am going to suck you so good and then I'll ride you, you will love it."

She was right. It had been quite some time since I last had my cock sucked and I was already getting hard. She was sucking my cock in an amazing rhythm, looking me in the eyes and smiling. Her hair was messy but still looked perfect. She licked the head of my cock, letting me feel her tongue all over my cock. She started to suck on it and I could feel myself hardening in her mouth.

"Tell me how much you want it honey, tell me how big of a slut you are for sucking your daddies cock."

"I want to suck it, I want it so bad." She continued to suck me and soon I was completely hard. "Now get up you little slut, I need to fuck you and I want to see your big tits bounce when I am fucking you hard."

She let go of my cock and jumped off the bed, turning her back to me and shoving her ass up at me. She was still wearing her white panties but pushed them aside, revealing her tight little pussy.

"Now daddy, fuck me hard, fuck me until I can't stand it any more, fuck me until I am all wet, then cum in me, fill me up with your spunk, use me however you want. Fuck your little slut baby, I'll take everything you have for me, I'll take it and I'll love every second of it."

"Get ready you little whore, here I come."

I grabbed her by her hips and pushed into her, this time not caring about her pleasure at all.

"Ohhhh daddy yes, fuck me, fuck your slut."

I fucked her with all the power that I had and she started to cry out loudly. I was close to cumming again when she tensed up and squirted all over me, cumming herself. After a few seconds I pushed in deep and shot my spunk into her, filling her pussy to the brink. I fell back on the bed, exhausted.

"You are my daughter and I have a lot of fucking to do today, now be a good girl and clean me up."

She licked up all of my sperm until she was finished and sat down next to me on the bed. She pulled her panties up and looked at me.

"You know it's a good thing I'm on birth control, you could seriously have knocked me by now." She smiled at me.

I got up and put on my boxers, smiling at her. "I'm glad you are on it, although I would not be against knocking you up to be honest. But at least we can continue fucking for the rest of the week without having to worry about that."

"Ohh I am so glad we are going to do that, it's going to be such a great holiday." She jumped out of bed and gave me a hug.

"I love you daddy! And I don't think I need these anymore." She said, tossing her top aside.

"Since you love seeing my tits, I'm going to let you see them all the time now."

I agreed with her. "You've got nice tits honey, but that cute little ass of yours is the best thing I've seen all week. I can't wait to fuck it."

She giggled and gave me another hug, then she sat down on the bed.

"Would you mind if we made out, just like a couple daddy? I loved it last night and you can play with my tits again."

That sounded really good to me so I agreed to her plan. We both took our positions on the bed, her in my lap and started to kiss. Our kisses got deeper and deeper and she started to suck on my tongue. She was such a great kisser and I was loving it. When we finally broke up we were both breathing heavily.

"Wow you are a really good kisser honey."

"I just love kissing daddy."

She started to suck on my nipples, licking and sucking on them for a while, making me moan in pleasure. My cock was fully hard and she started to lick it.

"Now daddy, if you like kissing so much I am going to kiss this big cock of yours too."

"I love that plan." I said with a broad smile on my face.

She started to suck my cock and licked all over it, making it feel like the best blowjob ever.

"Mmmm I like to feel it in my mouth daddy, I can suck it all the way to the back of my throat and let you fuck my face. You want that?" She looked at me with a big smile on her face, obviously loving this.

"Oh honey, you're such a teasing little slut."

"Ohh I am, I am, I know I am. Now get ready for me."

She turned around and I could see her perfect ass right in front of me. I grabbed her hips and put her ass cheeks apart, showing me her wet pussy. She started to suck my cock again and I could not resist putting my fingers on her clit.

"Mmmmmm, you are making me so wet daddy, I'm going to make you cum so hard, I love it when you play with my pussy like that."

She moaned and sucked on my cock in a steady pace. After a few minutes I could feel myself getting close to orgasm.

"Oh god honey, you are going to make me cum again. Get ready for it."

"Oh yes daddy, cum in my mouth, fill my throat up."

"Ahhh yes, you dirty talking little whore, you know what I love. Keep that dirty talk up!!"

"Cum in my mouth daddy, let me suck all that cum out of your big cock and suck it down my throat, make me swallow all of it, cum for me daddy." She kept talking dirty to me while she sucked me harder.

I grabbed her head and pushed it on my cock. She took it all in and I could feel my balls tightening. "Here it comes sweetie, swallow it, swallow all of it."

She started to suck with all the force she could muster while I emptied my balls in her mouth. I shot wave after wave in her, filling her mouth with sperm. She kept sucking me until there was no more cum.

"That was great baby, I love it when you talk dirty."

"I know you do daddy, you can fuck my mouth like that as much as you want."

She turned back around and looked at me with a broad smile. "Now let's get some more food and maybe another nap, that way we can fuck again in the afternoon."

She kissed me again and gave me a hug. "I love you daddy, thank you for fucking me so great."

"You're welcome honey, now let's go to the kitchen and eat some breakfast, maybe I can fuck you over the kitchen table before we sleep again." I laughed.

"I love you so much daddy!" She gave me another hug and grabbed my hand to lead me to the kitchen.

This week was going to be a great vacation indeed. And when I got home, I would make sure that we would do a lot more fun things together too. I smiled at the thought.