All Comments on 'Sexual Tension on Vacation'

by Gregsdirtystories

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pjw7326pjw73269 months ago

i liked the start , hopefully part 2 will be the daughter throws the birth control away and , they finish the holiday , go home , continue there and then she finds out shes pregnant . And maybe the mothers reaction in part 3

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

maybe he shouldn't cheat on his wife... just saying...

titman76titman769 months ago

Great story, straight to the point with lots of dirty talk, just what is needed occasionally. :-D

And to the anonymous poster - you had no problems with the incest and repeatedly fucking his daughter, but cheating on his wife gets your panties in a knot? OK, buddy...

MissginnyMissginny9 months ago

Wow. I didnt eve make it halfway through before I came. Definitely saving this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Time for daughter to take charge and lose the birth control…then just go to work and enjoy…it’s what she wants that’s important…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars! Part 2 please, where you let her give up birth control and let daddy impregnate her with pleasure. He wants it already.

MrBill36MrBill368 months ago

Fantastic story, but only a four star. Why?, because you didn’t have Daddy eating his 18 year old daughter too. After all, fair is Fair. I love eating pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGregsdirtystories@Gregsdirtystories
Hi! Just arrived here after spending some time here over the past years. Now I finally build up the courage to write some things myself. Hopefully people will like it. If you do, let me know! I love to hear from you! On the side: if anyone is interested in writing a naughty d...