Sexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled me over onto my side as he kneeled in front of me on the bed. His clean, manscaped package was inches from my face. I immediately grabbed his solid cock and placed it into my wet mouth. My right hand moved up and down his shaft as my mouth followed with wet, juicy saliva. He moaned in delight. I could feel his penis throbbing in my mouth and he moved in sync with the thrusting of my head. As I was pleasuring his dick, he reached down and began fondling my clit. Moving in small, circular motions, he stimulated my pussy in a way that I've never experienced. He moved his fingers in and out of my dripping hole and massaged my asshole with the tips of his fingers as well. As he moved quicker with his fingers, I moved faster with my sucking. I was almost near orgasm and he could feel the tension in my body. He pulled back, wanting me to want him even more. How is this even possible?

He whispered, "I can't take it," as he flipped me over on my stomach, inviting me into the all fours position. "I want you inside of me," I whispered back. He leaned over and kissed my back as he pressed his thick, hot, hard cock inside of my thirsty pussy. I let out a guttural moan as he filled every inch of my gaping cunt. "Oh my God, you feel so good inside of me," I yelled. He began thrusting hard, grabbing my hips as he pumped in and out, in a rhythmic motion. He moved fast and hard, then slow and gentle... oscillating back and forth between the two ends of the spectrum. I rubbed my clit back and forth, and just as I was about to climax, he pulls out. I groan... "nooooo, I was so close again." He smiles and nods, "I know." There's a little pause, "I want you to feel something you've never felt before."

"Holy shit," I think to myself, "What can be better than what I just felt?" I can't believe the magic I feel from this man. My body is pulsating with desire. He slips his hands between my ass cheeks and begins massaging, spreading my glutes apart, exposing my ass. I've tried some anal play in the past and I figured he was heading in that direction. He leaned down and started licking my ass cheeks, up and down, all around. He used the tip of his tongue and licked around my hole, barely grazing my skin. I could feel all of the hairs on my body stand on edge. As my body thrusted toward his face, he took a moment to wet his thumb and ever so gently pressed it into my anus. A part of me wanted to pull away, but his stimulation of my clit with his other fingers left me almost paralyzed by the overwhelming sensation.

I knew from research that anal stimulation could produce intense orgasm but never found much pleasure in that....until now. I leaned up, his fingers still inside of me, kissed him and said, "I want you inside of me." A smirk escaped his lips as I turned and sucked his hard dick, making it wet for my ass. I leaned over in front of him, spread my ass cheeks apart and moaned, "here... I want you here." He angled his body so he could slide his hard penis into my flexing, eager asshole. As he entered inside of me, he let out a breathy moan of delight, "Ohhhh you feel so good," as he slowly moved back and forth. I absolutely fucking loved how his dick felt inside my ass. He was gentle but firm in how he moved back and forth inside of me and as he did, I used the fingers of my right hand to rub my clit. The best way I can describe the feeling is this: it was like riding a unicorn over a rainbow of daisies, while watching the most epic fireworks show you can ever imagine. I was in pure bliss. I rubbed myself as he pounded my ass and in a matter of mere minutes, I could feel my entire body tense up for the most amazing orgasmic explosion I've ever had. He was attuned to my body and could see the tension welling, "give it to me," he called out, aggressively pulling my hips toward his. "Ohhhh, I'm about to cum!," I yell. "Ohhhh, uhhhh, ohhh, yeaaaa, oh fuck, shit, ohhhhhh, yessssss!" flies out of my mouth.

Holy fucking shit. He was right. This was something I'd never felt before. I collapsed on the bed, him slowly sliding his still erect cock from my asshole. Exasperated by the release, I lay there for a few moments trying to wrap my mind around what just happened. When I looked up at him, he was smiling at his job well done. He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Well shit, you've already taught me more in this hour than I have in my whole career," I laughed as I lay there fully satisfied. He slipped off to the bathroom, cleaned up and came back ready for more. By this time, I was ready for more too. I wanted to taste him. I stood up, invited him to sit down and got on my knees in front of him. I pulled his dick into my mouth and used my tongue to tickle and tease him. He leaned back on his hands and thrusted against my mouth. It was only a matter of minutes and I could feel the pulses in his penis, the rushes of cum firing from his balls to the tip of his dick. He reached to pull out of my mouth and I moved his hands, sucking harder, inviting him to blow inside of my mouth. I wanted to taste him, to feel him, to enjoy this man as intimately as possible. "I'm about to cum," he moaned and as I pulled hard and grabbed his balls, he let out a guttural groan, "ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh," as he filled my mouth with his cum. I waited a few seconds to be sure it was all out and slowly pulled his dick from my mouth. I looked him in the eye and swallowed hard, he tasted so sweet. I licked my lips as he fell backwards on the bed in complete satisfaction.

I looked at my phone and it was 3:00am. "Shit," I thought to myself. I had to be up and ready for my speech at 7am. I took a long look at him, fully ready to lay beside him and take in all of his aura. I had to tell him the truth, "Thank you so much for tonight, you were the best I've ever had. Sadly I have to leave." He sat up, he knew I had to go but there was something magical about this experience. He's used to bedding ladies and having all the sex he desires, but this was different. He held my gaze a beat longer than he should have, "No... thank you. I'm a little loss for words as I'm not sure exactly what this feeling is inside of me." We both laugh, we just both get it. "Maybe I'll see you again soon," I said with a genuine smile. He nodded in agreement and I turned to grab my clothes.

Sleepy but invigorated, I checked into my hotel, grabbed a quick nap and woke in time to prep for my keynote. My topic of sensual pleasure and how to get sexually turned on has taken on new life, one from very personal experience. I've been doing this work for over a decade but never with this level of passion. Clearly, that was evidenced in the response. I had more than a dozen people approach me after to say that it was the best keynote they'd ever been to and wanted to know more. One person even commented, "I've heard most this content before but there was something that moved from intellectual to visceral today, we could all feel it." It took everything in me not to laugh, I just nodded and kindly thanked them.

Leaving the conference, I Iooked at my phone to text my assistant travel plans, and a text message popped up, "I can't stop thinking about you. Meet me for dinner?" A huge smile spreads from ear to ear as I think about seeing Marcus again.

Before I respond, I text my assistant, "I'll be in LA a few more days... please clear my calendar." Then reply to Marcus, "I would love that."

Could this be the beginning of the life I've read about, researched, observed, and only vaguely knew to be true? I don't know but I'm here for it and ready to find out.

12