Stranded

Story Info
A canceled flight leads to new discoveries and ecstasy.
9.7k words
4.44
20.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"I am so glad you booked a noon flight," Carly Murcherson cooed.

"Uh huh," her husband Bill replied. He couldn't say anything else. All of his attention was fixed on the two small triangles of pale skin surrounding Carly's areolas which swayed above him. The rest of her D-sized breasts were deeply tanned. Bill shifted his gaze to Carly's waist, where a thin strip of untanned flesh connected with another tiny patch of fair skin at her pubis. The couple surged together in perfect sync, fucking like they used to, before careers, mortgages, and mowing the yard -- and especially before kids, who didn't seem to understand that a closed bedroom door means do not disturb.

Bill moaned as his rigid cock slid in and out of Carly's warm, wet tunnel. It was the last day of their weeklong vacation at an adults-only, all-inclusive resort in Playa Del Carmen. The trip was the first time they had been away in years. It had been like a second honeymoon, filled with long days of sunning on the beach, skimpy swimsuits, jet skiing, romantic dinners, late-night dancing, and lots of sex. They'd done everything they couldn't do while raising two rambunctious kids and loved every minute, especially the sex. On the first day, he and Carly had gone crazy on the couch in their opulent suite and then again in the bedroom. They'd made mad love every day after that and enjoyed the sex toys they'd brought, most of which hadn't been touched in years. The satin wrist restraints broke on the first night, and they paid a fortune at the resort store for the extra batteries their toys needed, but it had been worth it. Over the week, their bottled-up passion had gone from an out-of-control blaze to a low, delicious simmer, and they wanted to draw out every minute of it.

"I love Cialis," Carly said as she slowly rode Bill's thick erection cowgirl style. "It makes you so fucking hard. Get refills. Because when we get home, I'm putting a lock on our bedroom door, and we're gonna do this over and over again until... forever." She ground herself down hard, forcing his cock in deep. "Mmmm," she purred, then quickly dismounted him. "Come here," she said, grabbing Bill by the hand and pulling him from the bed. "I want you to do me here." She dragged him to the floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the beachfront ten stories below. "This is our last morning in the Caribbean. Let's watch the ocean while we cum." Carly placed her hands against the window frame, spread her legs wide, and bent over at the waist. She looked over her shoulder at her naked husband, standing behind her with his wet, stiff clock. "Fuck me good; the way I love!"

Bill did precisely what Carly asked. He fucked her hard and fast, on display in the window, with the crystal-clear blue waters of the ocean sparkling below. Bill came first, shooting his warm, sticky seed into her grasping pussy. Carly climaxed immediately after, crying out her passion repeatedly with each jet of his cum. When they landed back on earth, both were damp with sweat and panting. "We'd better shower," Bill said as his wilting cock slipped from his wife's pussy. "The cab for the airport will be here before long."

"You go ahead. I'll just wipe down." Carly ran her fingers over her gooey, wet labia and smiled. "I'm going to enjoy feeling you on me the rest of the day." She shuddered as a tingle ran through her.

Two hours later, Bill and Carly waded into the chaos that is a Saturday at the Cancun airport. They forced their way through the crowd to the airline check-in counter, where an agent studied their travel documents with a frown. "You're on the Miami flight." He looked at his computer screen. "Senor, all Miami passengers must go to the conference room." He waved his hand, and a uniformed staffer walked over. "Please follow Carmilla."

"What's going on?" Bill asked.

"You will be updated in the conference room." He waved the next person in line forward, and Carmilla led them through the crowd to the far side of the terminal.

The conference room was just as crowded as the rest of the airport. Hundreds of people were milling about, just as confused as Bill and Carly. "Senores and senoras, can I have your attention," a voice called out over the intercom. The crowd settled. "I am Jorge Rodriguez, vice president of customer relations. You may not know that baggage handlers and airplane marshallers in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Atlanta, and Houston have coordinated a strike. As a result, your flights have been canceled." The crowd broke into an uproar. He waited a few minutes and then shouted for their attention. "We will get you all home as quickly as possible, but it will take time to reroute your tickets. If you can delay travel for a few days, see me, and we will compensate you with a free trip anywhere in the U.S. or the Caribbean. Otherwise, we will call your name when we've rerouted your ticket." More hubbub rippled through the room.

"Holy shit, we're stranded! What are we going to do?" Bill exclaimed. Carly held up her finger and ferociously texted on her phone. Then, after a moment, she exhaled a sigh of relief and turned to him. "My sister will keep the kids and the dog for as long as we need. My work knows what's going on, and it won't be a problem, and I doubt your boss will have an issue. So we're free and clear for whatever."

Bill kissed her. "You're awesome. Thank you." A small group standing around a taller man wearing a pineapple-print Hawaiian shirt caught his eye. They seemed surprisingly calm. Bill stepped toward them and tugged Carly along.

"Everyone can do what they want, but I doubt this mess will be cleaned up in a day or even two," the man said. "Let me see if there are rooms at a hotel I know of near the beach. We can stay there until everything's fixed up. It's not the resort, but it's reasonably priced, has a nice pool, a full bar, and is close to town. It beats the hell out of being stuck here, and," he grinned, "we'll have free plane tickets for when we come back." The five people around him nodded. Carly poked Bill in the side and tilted her head toward the group.

"Excuse me," Bill said. "It sounds like you've got a good plan." Bill stuck out his hand and introduced himself and Carly. "Any chance we could get in on it?" The man grinned. "Absolutely. Happy to have you along for the ride. I'm Roger, and this is my wife Suzanne," he patted a petite blonde on the shoulder. She was about the same size as Carly and equally attractive. "Suze," she said. "Only my mother calls me Suzanne. This is Dan and Jo, and Mark and Debra," she said, motioning to the other couples. Everyone shook hands.

"So, what do we do next?" Bill asked.

"Give me a second," Roger said as he raised his cell phone. He spoke quickly in Spanish, grinned, said thank you, and hung up. "All set. We got the last four rooms at Casa la Alegria y Sol. I booked three nights. I hope you're all okay with that." Everyone nodded. "When you get to check in, just tell them you're in my group." Everyone thanked Roger and told Jorge Rodriguez they'd delay their flights. He collected their contact information, handed out the ticket vouchers, and then they headed into the main airport as a group. "We'll meet you all at the hotel. Suze and I need to hit Walmart. The airline checked the bags and won't give them back. We need to pick up some basics."

"You look like you're about the same size as me," Carly said to Suze. "You can borrow some of my stuff if you want."

"That would be great. I only have what I'm wearing and my suit," she pulled a tiny handful of cloth out of her tote. "I found it under the bed after we'd packed. If you have a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I'd only need underwear and a few essentials from Walmart."

"No problem." Carly bent down over the suitcase and flipped it open. She blushed, seeing that the sex toys, including a flogger and large dildo, were visible. "Umm, sorry," she said and quickly pushed them under the clothes. Suze smiled. "I have that big one too, and I love it."

Carly dug through the clothing and pulled out what Suze needed. "I appreciate it. The first round of drinks this evening is on me." Suze said. Roger added, "Let's do happy hour in our room this afternoon."

"Resort style?" Suze asked.

"Is there any other way?" Roger answered. They thanked Carly again and then disappeared into the crowd.

"Interesting couple," Bill said. Carly sealed her suitcase, and they went toward the curb to find a taxi.

Thirty minutes later, the cab stopped in front of a nondescript three-story hotel one block from the beach. A neatly dressed young woman in the reception area waved them to the desk. "You are with mister Roger, no?" She asked in heavily accented English. "Welcome." She placed several forms on the countertop and handed Carly a pen. "Fill these out, please. The rate is one hundred fifty U.S. dollars per night, including breakfast served by the pool. Lunch is from twelve o'clock until three. There are excellent restaurants nearby for dinner. You can change in the gym locker room and enjoy the pool until your room is ready. Leave your bags with me. I'll come get you."

The couple pulled what they needed out of their suitcases and followed the receptionist's directions to the gym lockers, where they changed. Lounge chairs surrounded a nondescript pool and an oversized hot tub. A thatch-roofed tiki bar and grill, along with several tables, sat off to the side. "This isn't bad, but it's not how I wanted our vacation to turn out," Bill said as he and Carly spread towels over their chairs.

"The hotel in Playa was awesome, but I don't need a fancy lobby or chandeliers to enjoy being with you. And I don't need a big suite to feel adventurous." She pulled her hat down over her eyes and laid back. "I'm going to get some rest so that later, I can enjoy more of what we did this morning. I suggest you do the same." They both fell asleep.

Bill and Carly woke to the sounds of Mexican music and the hubbub of lively conversation all around them. "I really needed that," Carly said, rubbing the last bit of sleep from her eyes. "Me too," Bill said. "I'm thirsty; how about you?"

"I could go for a beer." Carly looked toward the bar. "It looks like there's a wait."

Bill got in line at the bar and looked over the crowd. A moment later, Roger approached. "Settled in?"

"No room yet, but we're good. Thanks again. How did you do it so easily?"

"I'm a part-time travel agent, and we come here a couple of times each year."

"You come here a couple of times per year?" The disbelief in his voice was more pronounced than he meant it to be.

"Yeah, I know it doesn't look like much, but the view is usually pretty good." He tipped his head toward a group of young and beautiful women. "But no, we don't come specifically to this place. Suze and I go to a resort not far from here." Roger waved at his wife, stretched out on a chair. She was wearing a barely-there bikini that, like Carly's, showed off her impressive figure. He finished his beer. "Why don't you and Carly join us."

Bill took the beers the bartender handed to him and made his way back to his wife. "You and Roger talking about all the sexy bikinis?" She asked.

Bill blushed at being caught. "He told me how he got this place and invited us to join them."

"Why not," Carly said, standing up. "I left my cover-up in the suitcase. I hope they don't mind seeing a little skin." Bill eyed his wife's exposed curves and thought of Suze's matching ones. "I seriously doubt they will."

"I love your suit. It looks fantastic on you," Suze said to Carly as she and Bill approached.

Carly beamed at the compliment. "Thanks. I bought it just for this trip. I busted my ass beforehand so that I could wear it."

"If you don't mind me saying so, your ass looks great in it."

Carly blushed. "Yours looks great too."

"Thank you. Do you mean the suit or my ass?"

Carly turned even redder.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you."

Carly sat in the seat Roger waved her to. "I'm not embarrassed, just, um, flattered." She sipped her beer. "Bill tells me you've been here before."

"Yeah," Suze replied. "Sometimes, after a particularly rowdy vacation at the resort, we make it a decompression stop on the way home."

"We've had a great time in Cancun. A whole week to ourselves without kids, work, or anything distracting us. I love his man," she rubbed Bill's thigh, "and this week has reminded me how much I adore loving him."

Suze gave Roger a look, then raised her beer cup and said, "And I hope you keep doing so."

"Hey, you're out of beer," Roger exclaimed, looking at the couple. He reached under his lounger, pulled two cans from a soft-sided cooler, popped both open, and handed them to Bill and Carly. "The manager doesn't hassle me about bringing my own drinks, as long as I'm not obvious about it."

"He treats you special because you steer people from the resort here," Suze said. Roger shrugged.

"What's this resort you keep talking about," Bill asked.

Roger looked at Suze. She gave him an almost imperceptible nod. "It's not far from here. It's small, not much bigger than this place, and caters to a special crowd."

"Sounds nice. And...?" Carly asked. Roger's vague answer piqued her curiosity.

"It's adults only."

Suze chuckled, "Most definitely adults only."

"Come on. You're holding back."

"It's clothing optional," Roger said, looking carefully at Carly.

"Oooh, I've thought about visiting a topless place."

"Some go topless, but most go completely without."

"Oh wow!" Carly said.

Suze quickly added, "Optional means that people do whatever they want, topless, bottomless, string bikini, whatever makes them feel good. Nobody judges."

Carly looked pensive. "An adults-only, naked resort sounds like fun, but at my age, I don't think anyone would want to see me without clothes, especially around a bunch of beautiful people." Bill looked surprised by his wife's tolerant response but stayed quiet.

Suze leaned forward and put her hand on Carly's knee. "First, you look really great. Second, we all have scars, stretch marks, extra pounds, or something that doesn't fit society's definition of beautiful. But the most beautiful people we've seen there have had mastectomies or are overweight. Nobody judges. It just doesn't matter."

"What's the 'special crowd' you mentioned?" Bill asked.

Roger glanced at Suze again before answering. "A lot of people are in the lifestyle."

"I read something about that. Are you guys.....?" Carly began.

"Swingers?" Suze asked. She smiled. "Technically, I guess we are. We've had sex with other people, but we're not hardcore like some we've met who seem to be collecting notches on their bedposts. Most people are like us - not on a mission, but if the chemistry and desire are there, then...." She didn't finish her sentence.

"Wow," Bill said, letting out a big breath. "You guys seem so... normal."

"You do, too," Suze quickly replied, gazing directly at him.

They all looked at each other and then broke out in laughter. Then they talked for hours. It was a fun and comfortable conversation. When the receptionist came to show Bill and Carly to their room, they all felt like friends.

"We're hosting a get-together in our room starting around four o'clock; it's kind of a happy hour. We're in three-twelve on the top floor. We'd love for you to join us." Roger invited.

"Clothes on or off?" Carly asked.

"Outside the room, definitely on," Suze answered. "Inside, it's clothing optional; nobody will judge."

Bill and Carly said thanks but didn't give a direct answer to the invite. "Your room is on the first floor, close to the pool. Your bags are inside," the receptionist said. When she opened the door, the room was nothing like what they'd had in Playa del Carmen, just a queen-sized bed, two chairs, a mini fridge, and sliding glass doors that led out to the pool. Bill pulled the sheer drapes closed. "If there's anything you need, just dial zero." She handed him two key cards and left.

Carly sensed her husband's disappointment with the plain room. "I meant what I said about not needing anything fancy to love being with you." She hugged him. "Besides, this bed is more than big enough for us to have fun."

Bill relaxed. He loved everything about his wife, especially how she could make the best of any situation. "So, do you want to go to that happy hour thing?" He asked as they unpacked.

Carly stopped what she was doing and turned to him. "I'll answer honestly if you do the same." Bill nodded. "Yes, I want to go. Roger and Suze seem nice. I liked hanging out with them."

"What about being naked and all the swinger stuff?"

'Honestly, that doesn't bother me." Bill noticed how Carly turned her eyes away as she said that. "Adults should be free to do whatever they want with other consenting adults." She looked directly at him. "What do you want to do? And remember, you promised to be honest."

"What I want the most is to be with you, have adventures with you, and it would definitely be an adventure hanging out with a bunch of swingers at a naked happy hour."

"Clothing optional," Carly said with a grin.

Bill rolled his eyes and grinned back. "Roger and Suze seem like fun. So, yes - as long as we're together, I want to go on an adventure."

"I'll remember you said that."

At four o'clock, Bill and Carly gathered a few beers from the minibar in their room (they didn't want to show up empty-handed) and made their way to room 312. Bill wore shorts and a loose-fitting tee shirt; Carly had on her string bikini. They stood in front of the propped-open door, took deep breaths, then stepped in. Six people were inside, all with drinks in their hands, munching on snacks, talking and laughing over the sounds of music. Everyone was naked.

"There you are," Roger said. "I'm glad you came. I was telling Mark and Deb about you." He motioned to a mid-fifties-year-old couple that Bill recognized from the airport. They looked different without their clothes on. Roger eased away.

"Glad to meet you," Mark said, extending his hand. "Sorry, you're in the same boat as us."

Deb wolfishly eyed both Bill and Carly. "I'm not." The moment seemed to hang in the air, then Deb laughed. "Just poking fun. I'm not really a cougar, and I am sorry you're stuck. But I am glad you decided to try us."

"Oh my god, Deb. Will you behave?" Mark said.

"Whaaat?!"

"Stop with all the double entendres."

"Shit. I didn't mean to do that. I'll keep my mouth closed."

"Keep your mouth closed around a bunch of naked cocks? That'd be a first," Suze said, joining the group.

"Hey! We were just talking about behaving; let's not scare away the new people. They seem nice," Deb shot back.

Carly laughed. "Don't worry about behaving around us. We don't get offended or scared off. Bill calls me a MILF all the time." Everyone, including Carly's husband, stared at her with open mouths. "What?" Carly exclaimed in mock surprise. "I am a Mother in Late Forties."

"You are too funny," Deb said. She hugged her sideways, smashing her bare breast against Carly's barely restrained one. "Told you they're cool," Suze added.

"You don't have drinks," Roger said, approaching. "What'll it be? We've got beer, tequila, or... well, that's it. The tequila's really good." He poured them two glasses.

Dan and Jo, the other couple they'd met at the airport, introduced themselves, and the conversation, laughter, and drinking continued. After a while, Carly and Jo drifted toward the edge of the room. "Your suit is awesome," Jo said to her.

"Thanks."

"What's the fabric? May I?" She reached toward the small triangle covering Carly's breast. Her fingers brushed against Carly's nipple, which immediately hardened. "It feels nice," she purred and continued the caress. Carly held her breath as redness flushed up the back of her neck. "Do you think I could get into that? I'd really love to." Her thumb rubbed back and forth over the rock-hard nipple tenting the thin cloth. Carly's eyes drifted closed as she lost herself in the sensation of Jo's fingers on her. Jo leaned forward and brushed her lips against Carly's. "I'm being much bolder than normal. That's the effect you're having on me. We could enjoy ourselves in my room or stay here if you prefer."

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers