Sexual Therapy: Father Son Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you being serious?" Mike asked. "I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'm just making sure."

"It seems like the logical next step." Serena said. "Would you be okay with that, Ryan?"

"Yes." Ryan answered. "But do you think we could maybe take off each other's underwear?"

"Fantastic idea!" Serena exclaimed. "And I love that you're interacting with the suggestions. You can feel free to make suggestions too, Mike."

"Will do." Mike said, taking off his shirt.

Ryan also took off his shirt. They then faced each other once more. Mike squatted down in front of his son. He reached out with one hand and lightly ran it over Ryan's bulge, causing Ryan's cock to twitch.

"Ready for daddy to pull down your underwear? Are you going to be a good boy and show daddy how excited you are?"

"Yes, daddy. Please pull my underwear down." Ryan pleaded. "Make me show you my penis, daddy."

"I absolutely love that." Serena said. "I love that you played into his request for dominance and submission, Mike."

Mike reached into the waistband of Ryan's briefs and tugged them down. Initially just far enough to release his son's erection, but then ultimately sliding them all the way down and letting Ryan step out of them. Mike remained in the squatting position as he admired his son's smooth, exposed privates. He then stood up and put his hands on his hips.

"Your turn, son." Mike told him. "Get on your knees."

Ryan eagerly knelt down in front of his father and looked up at him.

"Is it okay if I take off your underwear, daddy?"

"That depends." Mike replied. "Do you think you've earned it? Do you think you deserve to see my cock?"

"I don't know." Ryan admitted.

"Why don't you give it a kiss?" Mike suggested. "Kiss daddy's bulge."

Ryan leaned in and pressed his lips against his father's erection.

"So you want me to call you names?" Mike asked.

"You can call me anything you want, daddy. The nastier the better."

"You want me to degrade you? Use you?"

"Yes, daddy. I just want to make you happy."

"Okay." Mike told him. "Take off my underwear, Ryan."

"Yes, sir."

"Fabulous work." Serena said. "I'm very impressed by your ability to lean into dominance, Mike."

Ryan slowly slid Mike's briefs down his legs, allowing his thick, seven inch penis to spring free. Mike had a much more dense thicket of pubic hair than his son.

"Oh wow, daddy." Ryan said. "Your cock looks so good. It's so big."

"Thank you." Mike replied. "Now stand up and let's see what our therapist thinks we should do next."

Ryan stood up and they both turned to Serena, their manhood at full attention.

"I can't tell you how proud I am of you both." Serena told them. "You went from being apprehensive to fully embracing your feelings for each other."

"Should we sit back down on the couch?" Mike asked.

"Yes." Serena said. "But you've admittedly progressed much faster than I imagined so I think we'll skip the sitting next to each other. Instead, I think Mike should sit on one end of the couch, but Ryan... I think you should get on your stomach with your head next to your father's lap."

The two obliged and got into position. Ryan rested his head on his father's upper thigh, staring at Mike's unwavering erection. There was no denying the lust in his eyes.

"Ryan, it looks like maybe you want to ask your dad for something." Serena said. "Am I right?"

"Yeah." Ryan answered.

"Do you maybe... want to fellate your father's penis?"

"I do, yes."

"Well then you'll need to ask his permission." Serena informed him. "And Mike, before you answer, keep in mind how much your son wants to submit. He wants you to degrade him and call him names. The more demeaning you are, the more pleasure it'll give your son. So don't be afraid to get downright disgusting with how you talk to him. I've seen and heard just about everything, so I promise there is no chance I'll get offended."

"Okay." Mike said. "Did you want to ask me something, Ryan?"

"Daddy..." Ryan began. "... can I please suck your cock?"

Mike moved his hand down Ryan's back, eventually getting another handful of ass, this time bare.

"Well that depends." Mike replied. "Are you going to do a good job if I let you suck my dick? Are you going to show me what a dirty little fairy you are?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Louder!" Mike demanded, giving Ryan a fierce slap across his bare ass, causing the boy to wince.

"Yes, daddy!" Ryan yelled. "I promise to be a good little cocksucker!"

"Then do it." Mike told him, spanking the boy's bare bottom once more. "Show me how gay your are and get your slutty little mouth on my cock!"

Ryan eagerly took the base of his father's penis in his hand and popped his mouth over the thick mushroom tip. As Ryan sucked and kissed the head of his father's dick, he also occasionally ran his tongue over the urethra. Mike continued to squeeze Ryan's ass cheek as he enjoyed the blowjob.

"That's it." Mike encouraged. "Suck my dick just like you suck off all your friends you filthy cum dumpster."

Mike spanked Ryan's bare ass a third time. Ryan held the shaft back so he could give Mike's testicles some much needed attention. He alternated sucking each of his father's balls before running his tongue back up the cock and getting his mouth back to work.

Serena briefly got up from her chair and walked to her filing cabinet. She opened a drawer, retrieved a small bottle of lubricant, and then closed the drawer. She walked over and handed the bottle to Mike before sitting back down.

"I'm assuming you're going to need that." Serena said to Mike, winking as she spoke those words.

Mike's cock was slick with Ryan's saliva as the boy was bobbing up and down quickly now, able to work about 3/4 of his father's thick phallus in and out of his mouth. His left hand cupped Mike's hefty, hairy sack as he orally serviced his father.

"Looks like your son certainly knows his way around a penis." Serena pointed out.

"He certainly does." Mike agreed. "Must be all those cocks he said he'd been sucking. Such a horny little faggot."

Mike delivered another firm slap to Ryan's bottom. Ryan winced again from the sting but responded by sucking his father's dick with even more vigor. Mike placed a hand on Ryan's head and pushed him down the shaft. Ryan almost made it balls deep, but could quite do it, gagging and spitting more saliva on his father's cock. After that, Mike retracted his hand so Ryan could get a gasp of air.

"You like that?" Mike asked. "You like choking on daddy's dick, showing our therapist what a nasty twink you are?"

"Yes, sir."

"Louder!" Mike demanded, delivering another spanking to his son.

"Yes, daddy! I love choking on your cock and I don't care who sees me doing it!"

"This is just wonderful." Serena said. "I can really feel the love between you two as I'm watching your son orally service you."

As Ryan resumed sucking the dick, Mike opened the bottle of lubricant and squirted some onto his middle finger. Mike's hand found its way back to Ryan's ass, this time dipping between his buns and finding the warmth of his anus. Mike rubbed the lubricant into Ryan's hole a bit before inserting the entire finger into his son's rectum. The sensation of his father's finger entering his backside caused Ryan to moan over the mouthful of cock.

"You like that?" Mike asked. "You like daddy fingering that dirty gay fuckhole of yours?"

"Mmhmm." Was all Ryan could mumble with his mouth still full of his father's thick sausage.

"Maybe you want something bigger?" Mike suggested. "You want daddy to stick his cock in your virgin ass and stretch you out?"

Ryan couldn't believe what he was hearing. His hand continued stroking the throbbing shaft as he slid his mouth off.

"Hell yes, daddy!" Ryan yelled. "Make me your little gay bitch and ruin my ass! I'm begging you!"

Mike turned to Serena. "Is it okay if I fuck my son in the ass?"

"Absolutely." She replied. "This is how I was hoping things would progress. I think we've really had some great breakthroughs today."

"Well there's another one coming." Mike announced. "I'm about to break through my son's queer ass."

Serena smiled. "I love that. So nasty, and so passionate. You're both doing great!"

"Stay on the couch and bend over." Mike commanded his son. He then got up and positioned himself behind Ryan. "Now reach back and spread your cheeks. Show me where you want me to bury my cock."

Ryan did as instructed, holding his buns apart so his father could have a clear view of his puckered hole. Mike squirted a little more lube on his sons anus before setting the bottle down. He then positioned his dick so that the tip was resting against Ryan's virgin entrance.

"I wish your mother could see you." Mike said. "Just a dirty gay whore, spreading your ass open and begging your own father to take your virginity. Begging me to make you a nasty little cum guzzling faggot forever."

Hearing his father say those things made Ryan's dick throb like crazy.

"Do it, daddy." Ryan pleaded. "Shove that big, massive dong in my ass and rip me open. I'm begging you!"

"Wonderful communication you two!" Serena said. "Keep it up!"

"I'm going to fuck you, Ryan." Mike stated. "I'm going to fuck your tight, gay ass. Is that what you want?"

Mike grabbed his erection and playfully slapped it against his son's slippery crack.

"Yes, daddy! I need you inside me!"

Mike positioned the head of his penis against Ryan's anus, slowly pushing his mushroom tip into the tight hole.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan exclaimed. "It's so big!!"

Mike laughed. "That's just the tip. There's a lot more to go. Be a good little faggot and take every inch."

Ryan moaned as his father slowly worked more of the shaft inside. Mike smacked his son's ass cheek again.

"Are you going to take it balls deep?"

"Yes, daddy." Ryan answered. "I want to be a good little whore for your cock!"

"Tell me what a faggot you are." Mike suggested, pushing deeper into his son's bowels. "Tell daddy what a dirty fag you are!"

"I'm a nasty little faggot, daddy! I'm YOUR horny, gay faggot slut!" Ryan yelled.

"Damn right you are." Mike said, spanking his son again.

Finally Mike had his entire manhood inside of Ryan's rectum. He held it in place for a moment, letting them both enjoy the sensation of their balls touching. Then Mike slowly started pulling back a little bit and driving back in, getting into a nice rhythm of fucking his son's ass.

"This is very special." Serena said as she watched the two of them having sex. "It's a real treat seeing you both give in to your natural urges and desires."

Mike had picked up the pace of the buttfucking now, starting to really pound his son's accommodating hole. Ryan was loving every moment of his father's thick cock stretching out his backside. Each and every inch sliding back and forth, in and out.

"I used to love fucking your mother in the ass, Ryan." Mike said. "And now I'm fucking you in the ass. I think she'd be supportive of you being such a fairy cockwhore."

"I really hope so, daddy." Ryan replied as his father continued to pound him between the cheeks. "I want to be the best little dickslut I can be!"

Mike gave Ryan's ass another slap. And then another.

"You're off to a great start." Mike told him. "Sucking all those dicks. Sucking MY dick. And now you're taking it up your dirty twink hole like a good little fag."

Mike grabbed Ryan's hips and delivered a few slower, more powerful thrusts. He then slowly retracted his shaft, eventually letting the mushroom head of his dick pop out of the well-used hole.

"Where'd you go, daddy?" Ryan asked. "Please put it back in, daddy. I need that cock in my ass! Please!"

Mike gave Ryan's ass another firm spanking.

"Oh don't worry." Mike said. "I'm not done with your queer ass yet. But you're going to have to work for your reward."

Mike took a seat on the couch, his penis still fully aroused.

"I want you to come sit on my lap and ride my cock like a cowgirl." Mike explained.

"Love it." Serena added. "Making demands is exactly what your son needs."

"Come get on my lap, Ryan." Mike said. "Slide your faggot hole down my dick and show me what you can do."

"Yes, sir!" Ryan answered, eagerly straddling his father's lap. He reached behind him and held his father's prick, guiding it back into the warm depths of his rectum.

"Show daddy what a faggot you are." Mike told him.

Ryan began riding his father's erection, swiveling his hips back and forth and bouncing up and down the thick shaft. This new position allowed Ryan's erection to sway all around freely as he rode the penis.

"Are you my cowgirl, Ryan?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm your little cowgirl."

"That's right." Mike said. "And if you want daddy's spunk up your ass, you need to earn it."

"Okay, daddy."

Ryan continued to slide his ass up and down on his father's shaft, flexing his sphincter as he did. Mike put his hands on Ryan's hips, helping to push him all the way down on the cock.

"That's it, son. Slam that dirty gay ass on daddy's cock."

"Does it feel good, daddy?"

"It feels incredible splitting you open like this." Mike told him. "But I want you to be a good boy now. I want you to make me cum. How does that sound? Do you want daddy's cum in your ass?"

"Fuck yes, daddy!" Ryan yelled as he ground his hole on the throbbing penis. "I want you to fill me up. Tell me I'm a good little faggot and shoot it deep inside me!"

Ryan bounced up and down quickly, feeling his father's full balls against his ass each down he was at base. Mike continued to hold Ryan's hips and help push his body down the full length of the cock.

"There we go. There we go." Mike said, holding his son on his lap, his penis entirely submerged. "Sit like that on daddy's dick. I'm about to cum!"

After a few moments of Ryan leaving the entire dick inside, Mike grunted and began to ejaculate into his son's rectum. Several thick spurts of semen shot deep into Ryan.

"Oh daddy, that feels amazing!" Ryan shouted, the sensation causing his own orgasm to occur hands-free, cum spurting onto his father's chest and stomach.

They took a moment to enjoy the remnants of their sexual bliss.

"That was... amazing." Serena said. "Magical. How do you both feel?"

"I feel like a dirty whore." Ryan said, kissing his father briefly. "Thank you for fucking me, daddy."

Ryan slowly climbed off of his father's softening penis, cum leaking from his loosened orifice and down his taint and sack.

"Thanks for being such a faggot." Mike told his son.

"Think we can do it again?"

"Absolutely." Mike said. "We have a few years of pent up sexual energy to make up for. We're going to be fucking a lot more going forward. A LOT more."

"You both did so amazing today." Serena told them. "If you'd like to schedule another session, we can do that. But regardless, I'd like to encourage you both to keep exploring. That could mean more sex, but it doesn't have to. Do fun things. Spend the day naked together. Take a shower together. Just make sure not to deny those obvious urges you have toward one another."

"Sounds good to me." Mike said. "I've already got lots of plans for this queer. He's going to become quite familiar with every inch of my cock."

"Great!" Serena replied. "And keep up the dominant and submissive aspect."

"Thanks for convincing us to finally have sex." Ryan told the therapist.

"I didn't convince you to do anything you didn't obviously want to do already." Serena said. "You both kept an open mind and it led to a delightful experience, so be proud of yourselves."

Mike and Ryan proceeded to put their clothes back on and get ready to leave. Before heading out, Mike asked Serena for one more favor.

"Could I trouble you for a piece of paper and a pen?" Mike asked.

"Sure." Serena replied, tearing a blank sheet from her notebook. She handed it to Mike along with a pen from her desk.

Mike then handed the pen and paper to Ryan.

"What's this for, dad?"

"On the ride home, we're going to put together a list of all the household chores you're going to be responsible for." Mike explained. "And then we're going to come up with a schedule for which days you'll do them in your underwear, and which days you'll be required to be completely naked."

Ryan smiled. "Thanks, daddy. I can't wait to be your house slut."

Mike gave his son a playful smack on the bottom. "Alright, we should get going. Let's go, you fairy faggot."

They said their goodbyes to Serena and left the office, both still satisfied from their intense orgasms.

12