Sexually Transmitted Expansion Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlotte shows her face in public again. Well, to Kim.
852 words
4.45
9.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, October 11

"I cannot BELIEVE he broke a condom in you!" Kim said, half laughing, half concerned. "In the bathroom, no less." Kim and Charlotte had a lunch or bubble tea date at least twice a week, regardless of how busy classes were, since it was always a great time to vent or gossip, if nothing else. Charlotte had yoga in a couple hours, so they decided to get together for something that wouldn't make feel ill while she was trying to connect with her inner self.

"Kim!"

"When you're practically a virgin, too."

"KIM!!"

"What?!" She asked, her melodic laugh following soon after.

"He was actually pretty nice about it. He apologized profusely, asked if he needed to get me plan B, and I said that I was already on the pill." Charlotte sipped on her strawberry matcha bubble tea, then stirred the separate layers together as she talked.

"Girl, I'd be more worried about a disease from getting nutted in by someone at that grungy place! That is so unlike you!" As usual with Kim, the hot gossip and genuine concern for her friend were out in equal amounts. She brushed her hair behind her ears, her dark, winged eyes fixated on Charlotte's every word, as she rested her slightly chubby cheeks on her fists.

"You recommended that grungy place!" As it so happened, he'd gotten tested a couple weeks ago, and hadn't slept with anyone since. He even sent me a photo of the lab results."

"Thank god for that. Lucky timing. Was the sex at least good?"

"Hey!" She scolded her friend.

"What?! I had to ask. No way that dude isn't packing. He had B.D.E. out the wazoo. I had eyes on him, too."

"Well..." She trailed off, taking another sip.

"C'mon, telling me is the least you could do after I drove you home early. I had to google how to get cum stains out of my car seat."

"Did I really drip through my clothes that much?!" Charlotte asked, horrified.

"You did." Her friend replied, deeply amused by the whole thing.

"Makes sense. It was like... a few cups, I think."

"Of semen?! I call B.S." She said, loudly, making Charlotte flinch.

"Is that a lot?"

"Oh, honey." Kim said, derisively. "That's literally impossible. You've never even watched porn though, so I shouldn't be hard on you."

"Hey, I've read romance novels, at least!"

"Christian romance novels don't count. Let's get to the good stuff. How big was it? And what position?"

"Not so loudly! ...It was freaking gigantic. Almost the size of my forearm."

"I KNEW IT!" She said, smacking the table dramatically, almost knocking her milk tea over.

"Yep. And we were facing each other, me sitting on the sink. I thought I was gonna split in two..."

"...But he split the condom in two, instead."

"Hush. But it was really good! He's really sweet, actually. He cared about me the whole time and it was... really helpful." Charlotte pouted slightly, just grateful to have found someone who would be patient with her inexperience.

"Oh, Lottie, do you have a crush?!"

"Well... I don't know. We're keeping things casual. Also... we share some kinks, apparently."

"So you and Derek are fuck buddies? And since when do you have kinks?"

"Kim!" Charlotte looked around to make sure nobody heard her friend's bluntness. "...yes. And since... recently."

"Wait. You were with him yesterday, weren't you? When you said you couldn't come to trivia."

"...guilty as charged. I've been super horny since that night."

"So how many times have you gotten together?"

"How many days ago was the party?"

"Today's Monday so... three"

Charlotte said nothing and just sat there with a half-smile.

"You slut!" Kim said, cackling with glee. "I'm proud of you."

"Oh, hush. It's like... he's lit a fire I can't extinguish alone. So I'm letting myself do this until I'm satisfied to get it out of my system."

"You don't have to think about everything so logically. You're pretty and you can enjoy getting dicked down without justifying it."

"Maybe that's fair. But I refuse to call it 'getting dicked down."

"Also fair. Just don't bail on me Friday. It's been ages since we had a horror movie night."

"I couldn't possibly do that to you!"

As they got up to head their separate ways, Kim reached into her purse and tossed something at her. "You left this at the brick house, Lottie." Charlotte's bra landed in her confused hands and she crumpled it up quickly. A guy and a girl at an adjoining table stifled a laugh and averted their eyes.

"You're the worst, Kim!" Charlotte said, fake-frowning.

"Love ya!" Kim said, her hips swaying exaggeratedly as she walked away, waving and looking back over her shoulder.

As Charlotte got back to her car, she looked around to make sure nobody was peeking into her window, and furtively pulled her phone out of her purse.

[1:39 PM] Charlotte: Still on for tonight?

[1:40 PM] Derek: Absolutely. Maybe bring a change of clothes this time?

[1:40 PM] Charlotte: Fair enough. Lol