Sexually Transmitted Expansion Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlotte is letting her walls down, and Derek in.
1.9k words
4.74
9.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, October 11

Charlotte pulled up to the driveway of Derek's house. It was just a rental, like hers, but she much preferred it to her dingy old rental house that was just off-campus. As her heels clacked up up the steps to his door, he opened it before she even knocked, and looked her up and down. She didn't own many overtly "sexy" outfits due to her upbringing, but she had managed to put together a stunner for Derek -- she had paired a black long skirt with a ruffled white button-down, and put her hair up in a neat bun with a couple locks loose in front -- a rather "secretarial" look that he seemed to appreciate.

"Come on in," he said calmly. He was wearing a black button-down with the top three buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up, with some tan slacks that had a simple brown belt. He had no shoes on, as he was apparently planning on staying in for the evening. She followed him inside. "I love your outfit," he added.

"Thanks," She said, still somewhat meek. It always started this way, but he had a way of drawing her out of his shell. It also helped that she thought he was staggeringly sexy. She dropped off her canvas bag that had a change of clothes by the front door, and skipped the preamble, stepping slowly toward him. He put his arms around her lower back, and deftly dropped her skirt to the floor, his hands resting on her small-but-shapely butt over her magenta panties.

It was mostly wordless -- they both knew why she was there. She had always been good at quelling her urges. She'd usually step into a cold shower -- a trick she'd learned from her conservative parents for when she had undesirable urges -- but she couldn't muster the willpower to even do that recently. The floodgates had been opened, and she NEEDED to be satisfied.

Derek sat on the middle of his couch, and Charlotte dropped to her knees onto a folded blanket. She practically had to unhinge her jaw to fit it into her mouth, even while it was semi-hard. She knew she wouldn't be able to blow him to completion as he got bigger and bigger in her mouth and began to gag, but she didn't care. She'd tried to learn how to blow him last time, and was still learning, but it turned her vagina into a waterfall whenever she did so. She had followed other people's rules her whole life and hated it, but now she was willingly submitting to Derek, and it turned her into a whimpering, horny mess.

"Are you bigger than last time?" She joked, leaning on one hand as she gagged again, but resuming to a smile. "You're so huge." Her face was red from exertion on suppressing her gag reflex, and she resumed licking up and down the shaft as Derek moaned.

"It's possible," he said with a smirk. His dick began to dribble precum rhythmically, and Charlotte licked up the salty liquid, maintaining eye contact as his hand gently rested on the side of his head. He moaned as she mostly switched to tongue work on the outside, with the occasional attempt at taking what she could in her mouth. He leaned his head back with a low, bestial growl. "You're a fast learner, Red." Red had been his nickname he used exclusively while they were intimate, and for some reason, the smug, cocksure way he said it drove her wild. She lingered her tongue on the head of his cock and smiled gently. He lifted her head up with two fingers under her chin. "You look so sweet. I almost feel bad." He pulled out a small length of hemp rope from underneath a couch pillow that he'd clearly hidden beforehand and quickly lashed her hands together with practiced movement.

He'd brought up the subject of bondage prior to their last rendezvous, and she'd agreed reluctantly. But the first time he slipped some fuzzy handcuffs onto her, she became addicted to the intoxicating feeling of a loss of power. She'd then asked if he had rope and he was equally surprised and elated.

He got up, pushed her forward onto the couch, and tied her ankles together, then tossed her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. Charlotte was stunned at how efficient he was, and moaned as he tossed her onto the bed and straddled her. He used another length of rope to tie her adjoined wrists to the bedframe in about 10 seconds. He gave calm eye contact to her the entire time, and was careful that none of the knots were too tight around her limbs. Her ankles were still tied together, but not to the bedpost so he could manipulate her body more freely. She felt a pulsating in between her legs that would simply not subside.

"Derek... please put it in me."

"So soon?" He said, mock-concerned, turning her onto her side and bending her body into a 90 degree angle, revealing her dripping, engorged pussy. He gently ran his middle finger up and down her labia as she let out a loud, stuttering moan.

"Please."

He gently spanked her, watching her reaction. "I missed the part where it's you who is in control."

She yelped as he did so, the faintest smile on her mouth. He'd established a safeword -- watermelon. But she said nothing. He spanked again. "Apologize."

"For what?"

He spanked her, even harder, and she cried out in pain, but smiled again and nodded when he gave her a questioning look. "For having any delusious of being in charge."

"I'm sorry for having any delusions of being in charge."

He spanked her again, harder still and her ecstatic moan of pain filled the house. The skin on her butt felt electrified as goosebumps raised where his hand had hit her, a pink silhouette of his hand appearing. "You will address me as Sir."

"I'm very sorry, Sir!" She said, emphatically, wincing as he raised his hand, then set it down.

"Good girl." He said, smiling as he moved closer on his knees. The head of his cock teased her opening. He'd tried to use a condom last time but its structural integrity had proved inadequate once more. They'd both decided that, since he'd already cum in her once, he'd be fine to do it again as long as he didn't have any other sexual partners she didn't know about. She moaned as he paused there, and she could feel his pulse through the head of his dick.

Charlotte thought about begging for him to go in, and he was clearly trying to goad it out of her, but she laid there, whimpering and breathing heavily and hoping she'd feel that sweet fullness she craved.

He pushed his hips forward, just a bit. She moaned as she felt that delightful stretching sensation she had quickly grown to love. "Y-yeah..." She moaned.

He pulled out, to her dismay. She gasped, and right as she was about to protest, he pushed in several inches again, shutting down any coherent thoughts she may have had as his cock twitched inside her lower abdomen. He stayed there, agonizingly still as she could feel his heartbeat through his manhood. She began to move her hips slightly, but he pushed her hips down towards the bed with his hand and gave her an intense look, to which she returned an apologetic one. Once more, he moved his hips back, then forward, her pussy practically gushing for him. She felt herself stretching more and more as he began thrusting forward and back, careful not to hurt her despite his utter dominance in this situation. It was as if he were getting bigger and harder with each thrust.

"Oh god, Derek, you're so big," she moaned. This seemed to awaken an animalistic desire in him and he picked up speed. She felt his massive tennis-ball-sized testicles slap against her ass as he moved his muscular frame back and forth, his footlong dick stretching her to her limits. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them up towards her head, bending her in half as he plunged into her once more, feeling bigger than ever.

The fact that she was completely in his control filled her with a strange warmth. She was used to doing what other people said, and was sick of it, in fact. But she was choosing to be here, absolutely dominated by Derek. She felt herself begin to throb more and more between her legs as her slit began to squeeze his cock. "Oh god, oh GOD DEREK!" She heard herself saying as the spasms intensified.

She felt him begin to throb, as his heavy breathing turned into a guttural moan. He pushed her ankles back so far they were above her shoulders and thrusted harder and harder. She felt like she was going to split in two and she could tell that he was about to explode inside her. She moaned at the top of her lungs, her wrists hurting as the ropes dug into them, while she tensed up. She looked down and saw his cock visibly pulsate, pumping his hot load into her as he tensed up, panting and moaning. It went on longer than it ever had before, each throb accompanied with an injection of more of his load. She felt a pressure deep inside her belly as he emptied his balls into her, her flat stomach beginning to rise between her thighs that were pressed against her torso. He was filling her so much that her belly was swelling like a water balloon.

By the time Charlotte looked six months pregnant, he pulled out, but ropes of hot cum began to land on her belly and tits, the occasional one landing on her face. He continued to stimulate himself with his hand as the remainder of his load landed on her, making eye contact and moaning. Charlotte looked into his eyes, knowing she was fully his in this moment. After a minute or so had passed, there were more parts of her that were ejaculated-on than not. With his last bits of his strength, he untied her wrists and collapsed next to her, his massive cock beginning to soften and rest against his thigh. He rested one hand on her swollen belly, sticky with his cum, which began to leak out onto the towel he'd placed beforehand.

"That was..." he began.

"A lot." Charlotte finished.

"Yeah. Sorry, I didn't think that was even possible."

"What, to make me look like a cinnamon roll with how much you got on me?" She said, wiping some cum off of her eyebrow, wincing as the she felt an aftershock from her orgasm.

Derek laughed heartily. "I meant the fact that you look pregnant. I've never cum that much before."

"I didn't want to ask if it was normal."

"It's not. I suppose you're just special, Red."

"You flatter me," she said, looking down at her cum-drenched body. As much as she hated to admit it to herself... it was exhilarating to be so thoroughly kinky with someone she could trust.

"A little. But it's true."

The two of them talked and kissed a while longer before finally rinsing off in the shower, where they promptly got horny again -- literally rinsing and repeating.

This would be their routine for the next few days. She learned more about how much she loved spanking and teasing with each rendezvous. She even agreed to have a picture taken of her (with her own phone) the next time they recreated her "pregnant cinnamon roll" look. She would look at that photo every day for the next week whenever she needed to get herself off quickly.