Sexually Transmitted Expansion Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlotte fails her first test, and falls into Kim's arms.
2.2k words
4.85
8.2k
13

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, October 15

Charlotte walked down the hall, wiping tears out of her eyes, and entirely not in the mood to watch a movie, as bad as that made her feel. She knocked on the door of Kim's dorm room impatiently, nearly bruising a knuckle in the process. Halfway through a second series of knocks about 5 seconds later, the door flung open. "My goodness Lottie, is something on fire?!" she said in her adorable Seoul accent."I'm fine, just..." Charlotte trailed off and hugged her, wordlessly.

"Is everything okay?" Kim asked, obviously knowing the answer.

"I'm pretty sure I just failed that test. Badly. Actually, I know I did."

"Oh, I am so sorry, Lottie..." She said sincerely as the two of them hugged tightly. The hug lasted as the two of them melted into each other's arms. The only sound in the room was the occasional sniffle from Charlotte. "Are you going to be okay? You have straight A's, right? I'm sure you can make it up.

"I know I can... and I'm coming to terms with maybe not getting straight A's. But I just haven't been able to focus. And I'm really worried that... maybe I just don't care enough anymore. And if I don't care anymore, what do I do next? Who am I, if I can't even do well in school?"

"Shhh, Lottie. Slow down."

"My whole life has been about me taking over the family business. And if I can't even accomplish that, what does that mean? And I'm so gosh darn hor--"

"CHARLOTTE," Kim said, using her full first name, which got her attention. "Do you even want to do this?"

"Movie night? Of course --"

"No, I mean... business... stuff."

"I don't hate it."

"Are you sure?"

"...No."

"It sounds like you're having an identity crisis."

"I don't know that I can have this talk right now."

"I know. Just... think about it, okay?"

Charlotte paused for a long time. "Can I use your shower?"

Kim laughed and said "Of course." Realizing her friend probably hadn't showered in a hot minute, she didn't inquire further. "I'll get you a robe!"

Charlotte was already in the bathroom, shedding her clothes, and undoing her messy bun. Her entire pelvic region was warmly throbbing as she stepped into a cold shower.

Kim let her borrow her white, puffy bathrobe to wear while she dried off, offering some clothes to wear. "I'll just wear my gross clothes home," Charlotte replied.

As they headed into the kitchen, Kim said "So... is Derek shaking up your life?" intuiting the problem.

"Not quite that dramatic, but... he canceled on me the night before the test and... it really threw me off."

"I'm so sorry, Lottie..." She said sincerely. "Men are stupid. But I know what might make you feel better, though.."

"An 80s slasher flick?"

"How did you know?!" She shouted facetiously. Charlotte's heart was warmed as she genuinely laughed for the first time in a couple days. She had walked into the dorm expecting to be grumpy all night, but Kim's attitude was infectious.

"What perfume are you wearing?" Kim asked as they migrated to the kitchen to strategize snacks and drinks. Her espresso-colored hair was in loose curls today, and was wearing a matching light pink pajama top and bottom, the latter of which was slightly too small.

"Oh, I, uh..." Charlotte trailed off as realization struck her. "I'm sorry, I'm actually not wearing a scent. Or even deodorant. I can go borrow yours if that's what you're trying to say."

"B.S.!" Kim said. "You smell amazing. You don't have to tell me, but I know you're lying." she asserted as she poured a couple of glasses of cheap box wine from the fridge and carried them over to the couch with Charlotte bringing the snacks.

"I'm serious. You're just smelling eau de Charlotte. But thank you, I suppose." She said, laughing awkwardly, which was received by a suspicious pout by her friend.

The two sat close together on the couch, snacking on popcorn, gummy candies, and sipping cheap moscato, inching closer and closer with each campy death that occurred on-screen, as they mocked their poor decision-making. At some point Charlotte rested her head on her friend's shoulder for just a few seconds, then lifting it back up, wordlessly.

"I can't believe they didn't just call the police in the first five minutes!" Kim yelled, as if nothing had happened. "So stupid."

"I mean..." Charlotte responded, trying not to act flustered. "would you believe their story if they told the truth?"

"Probably not... You're smart, Lottie," She said, without a hint of sarcasm.

Charlotte wasn't sure if it was the single glass of wine talking, but the two of them felt incredibly close right now. She got the sense that a lot was being left unsaid. "Hey, Kim?" she asked, despite the movie not even being half over.

Kim's eyelids fluttered. "Yeah, Lottie?" Their faces were barely a foot apart.

"Never mind, it's dumb."

"No, it's not." Kim's hand touched her leg.

Charlotte resisted the impulse to flinch. It felt... comforting to not worry about her friend touching her. Almost like she'd been suppressing the desire to be as close as she wanted. "Why haven't we ever, you know..."

A tenth of a smile creeped onto Kim's face, and her gaze averted for a few seconds before returning. "Why haven't we what?" She waited for a response that never came. "Watched more movies?" She suggested, innocently.

Charlotte shook her head. "No, I mean like... snuggled."

Kim laughed. "Oh, Lottie... you're so cute sometimes, I swear."

"What?! I'm serious! It just... sounds nice."

"We can snuggle," Kim said, leaning her head against the redhead's shoulder.

Charlotte then rested her head on top, and closed her eyes, feeling Kim's hand still on her leg. Her pulse quickened as she caught a faint whiff of Kim's citrusy perfume. She waited a while before daring to place her hand on top of Kim's, then chickened out a few seconds later. Kim's hand grabbed her retreating hand gently and sandwiched it between her own.

"Don't worry." Kim said, in a gentle whisper, as they continued to watch the movie, holding hands.

If you'd asked Charlotte what happened between then and when the credits rolled, she wouldn't have been able to tell you a thing. After the credits finished and the screen faded to black, the two slowly got up and looked at each other, smiling awkwardly. Kim leaned in to kiss, eliciting a soft moan from Charlotte, and it was mere moments before she was kissing back.

Kim was quite vocal, and made small, high-pitched moans as they kissed. Charlotte's other hand moved to the back of Kim's neck, not sure whether she should be expected to lead or to follow in a situation like this, but she let her hands decide where they wanted to be, and focused on the electric sensation of their kissing. The lips that met hers were soft and plump, with the slick texture of lipgloss she'd applied before the movie. Her hair smelled like a combination of roses and chamomile, and Charlotte inhaled deeply as she kissed down her neck.

"You smell so good, Lottie, I'm telling you."

"What do I smell like?" She responded as kisses peppered themselves into their words. "I was just thinking you smell good."

"I can't even describe it. You smell like... you. Like passion, mixed with... a library. And a gentle rainstorm." Kim offered, utmost desire hanging off of every word, and visible in her eyes.

"That's actually... poetic. And very sweet."

All she could think of at that point was how sweet her lips tasted, and how much she apparently loved Kim's tongue in her mouth, it playing a more assertive role in their kissing than expected. Charlotte allowed herself to moan as they kissed, as well, especially after seeing how much moaning seemed to turn each other on, inducing an almost ravenous state in Kim. The hand that Kim had been slowly gliding up and down her leg over the marshmallowy white bathrobe slid up to Charlotte's stomach.

The two girls gradually stopped kissing, and their breathing quickened as the hand with short, dark blue, manicured nails went under the center of the robe, and they both let out an audible sigh as Kim's fingertips slowly glided over the skin of Charlotte's breasts, which was soft, but covered in goosebumps. A finger drew small circles on her nipple, which had stiffened under the experienced touch of slender hands. Gently, she cupped the breast from underneath and began to knead softly, and the two resumed kissing with increased intensity. Charlotte ventured to use more tongue as they locked lips, the sensual handling of her chest drawing increased passion from deep within her. She got the sense that this desire for connection between the two of them had been budding for a long time in her dear friend, and also realized the same to be true deep within herself.

"Ohhh, Kim... please don't stop."

"I don't know that I could," she responded smirking and then biting her lip.

Just when the naive redhead began to wonder about the physical mechanics of two women being intimate, Kim's hand slid back down to hold Charlotte's and she stood up, her pink pajama shorts still hugging her lower body tightly. Charlotte's eyes followed the soft fabric to where it bunched in the center, and her heartbeat quickened. Kim's pajamas had bunched up slightly, revealing more of her plump thighs that practically made Charlotte's mouth water.

Kim moved slowly as she got up, maintaining eye contact, and gently tugged on her wrist, standing her up, and led her to her bedroom. "Just in case my roommate comes home," she said quietly. They stepped into her bedroom, which had light strips along the border of the ceiling, basking the room in a bluish purple glow. A pink neon-sign-style heart lit up above the headboard, highlighting the chunky-knit comforter on her bed, upon which Charlotte sat down. She opened the front of the bathrobe slightly, which was apparently an invitation to be straddled, hans reaching through the robe to her bare chest. "You really like that, don't you?"

"Y-yeah, I do..." Charlotte moaned, hoping she didn't stop, returning the favor, who, after a while of fondling through fabric, allowed her to remove her pajama top, revealing her larger D-cup breasts. She was chubby, but the perfect amount. The sweet spot some would call "thicc". A hand snaked downward from her breasts between them to Charlotte's slit, which was a veritable faucet of her natural juices. "Sorry, I'm... pretty pent up still, I guess," She said, as Kim pulled up her hand and separated her thumb and forefinger, watching the lubrication bridge between the two.

"What do you mean, sorry? It's freaking hot." She responded, eliciting a small smile from both of them due to her straightforwardness. Kim's hand returned southward and began to gently massage Charlotte's clit, paralyzing her to do anything other than lean backwards on her hands, as much as she wanted to continue to touch her friend all over. Kim knew exactly how to touch her to get her going. Her left hand alternated fluidly between her left and right sides of her chest, her mouth kissing up and down her neck and collarbone, occasionally taking breaks to resume passionate kissing on the lips. Meanwhile, her other hand remained down below, absolutely owning her ecstasy.

"Lottie, are you dripping?"

"What do you mean? I think we already established that..."

"No, I mean..." She flung open the white robe, and firmly squeezed her left breast. Three threadlike streams of white fluid arced from around the nipple in seemingly random directions, one of which landed straight in the middle of Kim's chest, and a small bit more continued to drip after she stopped. "See?"

"What in the..."

"Just... let me..." Kim practically tackled her to a laying position, if there were such a thing as a gentle tackle, and began to suck on her nipples. "You are delicious," Kim said in a low, feminine growl.

"What are you... how... " but Charlotte's vision began to tunnel, and pleasure soon overtook her every thought, as Kim seemed determined to suck her dry, while expertly fingering her friend. It wasn't long before Charlotte was a writhing, moaning, mess, dampening the sheets with tiny rivulets of milk and and a small circle of her personal brand of lube. She had never seen this side of Kim before, as she began to grind on her leg while pleasing her like she had practiced her whole life for this moment.

Time seemed to stop -- it could have been thirty seconds or five hours, for all she knew. When it seemed like she was close to cumming, Kim grinded against her upper leg with an almost painful amount of force, pushing herself over the edge as well. "FUCK, you are just... Mmmm..." She moaned, which was the first time in a long time she'd addressed her as anything other than "Lottie".

"Y-you're... agh... nnngh.. Ss.. sex... OHGOD--" she attempted to reply, with the rhythmic spasmings between her legs intensifying. The ensuing orgasm, simultaneous with Kim's, was one that she would remember for the rest of her life, due to the sheer mind-melting intensity of it. Her vision faded, and the room melted away. Fireworks exploded in her eyes, her mind, her very soul, as Kim moaned, pressing her pelvis into her quadricep. Both of her manicured hands tightened on her chest, droplets of liquid raining down on her face and stomach. Both experienced earth-shattering bliss as they collapsed into each other's arms.