Sexually Transmitted Expansion Ch. 06

Story Info
Charlotte wakes up with Kim, and they fall into a routine.
836 words
4.73
7.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday, October 16

Charlotte's dreams were a torrent of emotions rather than actual physical scenes, remembering the past night, the confusion, the utter bliss, wondering if it had actually happened. Guilt and liberation fought against each other over her sexual awakening of the past week. What she felt, above all, was comfort. Comfort, perhaps, that she was making decisions for herself. Comfort, perhaps, because an itching feeling she'd always had in the back of her mind about Kim was finally being scratched.

"Good morning, Lottie," Kim said, cheerfully, but somewhat quietly. "What? Oh, good morning, Kim," she groggily replied. "Ohmygosh,." Her eyes jolted open. "Did last night... really...""It did," Kim said, with a look of concern creeping onto her face.

"Oh, no, no, don't worry. I don't regret any of it. It just seemed..." she looked up at her friend's expectant gaze, "...too good to be true."

"You don't have to say that," she said, smiling. Charlotte smiled back. "I'm saying it because I meant it. I... wow. Just wow. I thought maybe I'd died from that orgasm you gave me and my dreams were me moving to the other side." She noticed a couple of faint hickeys on her neck from last night that she decided she would apologize for later. "You're so dramatic, Lottie!"

"How long was I out?" "Well, it's noon, so... probably 12 hours or so, depending on how long we... yeah."

"TWELVE HOURS?!"

"Have you been getting enough sleep?""I guess not. Maybe I need to stop by for a sleep aid more often.""Lottie the flirt?! Never thought I'd see the day."She suddenly remembered one key detail from last night, and tried to express milk from her breasts, getting a small dribble. "That's... worrisome."

"Are you pregnant?"

A jolt of panic overcame her. "Well, considering the first time I had real sex was a week ago... I don't think that's how that works. Even I know that. And furthermore, I'm on birth control. But I should probably see a doctor."

"Aww, but what if they make it stop?" Kim pouted cutely.

"Kim!" She protested, biting her lip and smiling.

"What? I'm just saying." She tweaked one nipple with her hand and a couple of droplets formed on her areola. "C'mon, just let me suck on them... one more time?"

"Fine..." She gave in, blushing due to Kim apparently having gotten over her bashfulness.

Kim began to suck on her nipples, and by the time she moved her hand back down to Charlotte's engorged lips and felt how wet she was, a second round became impossible to stop between the two of them. Kim cupped the other breast, gently moving pressure inward on the left breast towards the nipple and caused her sheets to be rained upon by droplets of milk, justifying that she had to wash them anyway. Completely draining the redhead's small, perky breasts didn't take long, as there wasn't nearly as much as the night before, and she began to slide down the bed to put her head between her legs. Charlotte's nipples began to leak again before long. As Kim gave a nonverbal lesson on cunnilingus, Charlotte began to massage her own breasts and figured out the most effective way to express the remainder of the milk, loving the relief and sensation that draining them gave her. She tried to aim it into her own mouth, as her lips were mere millimeters from her nipple, and she had to admit, it tasted great. It was mildly sweet and incredibly rich and warm, kind of like what's left over after a bowl of sugary cereal.

Kim's tongue gave incredibly fast relief for Charlotte's libido, and she got herself off with a vibrator from her drawer as she sucked more milk from Charlotte's nipples, not lasting more than a couple minutes before she had orgasmed as well. "You're making a lot," she said, catching her breath and snuggling up next to her. Kim was laying on her side, with one hand on Charlotte's ribs, who was laying on her back and looking up at the ceiling.

"Have you ever done this before?" Charlotte asked, asked, wondering if she had anything to compare it to.

"Eating out? Obviously," she said as they both laughed. "Sucking milk? Never. But I've seen videos."

Charlotte blushed slightly. "Videos? You've watched... milk porn?"

"Nobody calls it that, Lottie," She said laughing at her friend's naivete. "...But yes. A lot.""So... this is like... a dream come true to you." She said, laughing, considering what she might be signing up for by hooking her nympho friend on her body.

"Ugh. Yes. Just promise me the doctor won't fix this."

"I... can't promise that." Charlotte laughed.

Then, as if to convince her, Kim latched onto her nipple again, inducing a pair of high-pitched moans from each of them. The redhead felt the wetness between her legs almost immediately.

"Maybe... my appointment can wait until tomorrow." She said, only realizing later that the campus health clinic was closed on Sundays.