Sexually Transmitted Expansion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, Charlotte?" Kate asked, genuinely concerned, her voice barely above a whisper. Her voice was smooth and inviting. Her eyes looked about 15 degrees from the board, not daring to stare directly at her.

"I'm... not." Charlotte squeaked out honestly, with an edge of desperation. She shoved her papers into her bag and got up, leaving, despite there being almost 10 minutes of class left. She didn't care that she'd be a spectacle. She was going to drown in a puddle of milk and pussy juices if she didn't leave. Her thighs almost trapped her in her seat, but she got up and squeaked past Kate. Her heaving chest bounced as she carefully but quickly headed down the stairs, out the class. The professor pretended he didn't notice, but went silent, and a dull roar erupted in the classroom as people commented on the human sex doll walking out mid-class. She could feel milk streaming out and soaking her yellow sweater as she speed-walked to the nearest bathroom door. She flung it open and realized it was a broom closet. She shut the door and leaned against the wall in the dim light, kicking a mop bucket out of the way. She pulled up her sweater and brought her left breast to her mouth, desperate to relieve the pressure of the milk.

"Charlotte?" A voice came from just outside. Kate had followed her. "Are you okay?"

She should have stayed silent, but responded instinctively. "Y-yeah, I'm fine," she said in a quavering voice, her breasts on fire with how much they needed to be milked.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" She asked in the sweetest voice. "I noticed that you were, uh..." She cracked the closet door so they could hear each other but didn't look inside.

"I... don't know." Charlotte froze, and her loins throbbed. She was mortified that she'd been caught in such a predicament due to her lack of planning. She didn't have time to decide. If someone saw her shouting through a broom closet door, they might crowd. Kate opened the door more and her eyes widened at bare chest. Charlotte didn't want to waste any more time, and she pulled the doe-eyed Kate inside by the wrist, shutting the door and locking it.

Kate was wearing black leggings and a pale pink sorority tank top. She was nearly flat-chested with no bra, and a natural blonde with fair skin, she stood speechless, just ogling Charlotte's body, mouth attempting to form words but nothing coming out. She took a shaky step forward and kneeled, her mouth level with Charlotte's nipples.

"You really want to...?" Charlotte whispered, boobs feeling ready to burst..

Kate nodded, looking up with irresistibly adorable brown eyes that seemed drunk with lust.

"I am not sure if this is contag-- oh my god..." she stopped her thought as Kate's tongue licked her right nipple, milk streaming out onto her face. She wasn't sure if she'd heard what Charlotte was trying to say, but there was no way she could get any more words out once Kate started sucking her milk out.

Charlotte's knees weakened as she leaned back against the door, her butt pressing slightly more with every passing second. She was growing because she'd let herself get pent up for so long. Her right hand rested on the back of Kate's head as she eagerly relieved the pressure. The edges of her vision went black as her left hand automatically went to her clit. She ran her fingers through Kate's soft blonde curls, nurturing as she got her fill of the potent, sweet cream. Her juices ran down her thigh as she moaned, orgasming nearly immediately, getting the sweet relief she needed. Her back slid down the door as she fell to a seating position, still leaning against the door. Kate followed eagerly, laying on her side, upper body on Charlotte's lap. Charlotte had already come, but it still felt so mind-blowingly good, she couldn't bring herself to stop her as she switched to her left nipple once she'd drained most of the right one.

She couldn't find the words to tell Kate that her leggings were filling out more with every swallow, and that her previously-flat chest was now sporting some cleavage due to her overly-tight tank top. She was gaining a cup size every few seconds, and her nipples were pressing through her shirt. The two of them sat there on the floor of the closet, illuminated by the single hanging dim bulb as they softly moaned, Charlotte stroking Kate's head as she suckled intimately, both of them lazily touching themselves. When she stopped, the two of them were panting, and Kate had swelled up to an H-cup, barely contained within her tank top.

"Um... Kate?"

She came to and looked down. She covered her mouth with one hand and groped herself, as if to convince herself it was real. When she stood up, they both noticed her belly button forced itself between her waistline and the bottom of the tank top, sticking five inches or so out from her previously-flat belly. And her butt had swollen enough to make her leggings translucent, revealing her white and blue striped panties.

"I tried to..."

"I have to go, I'm so sorry," she said, her face bright red and a look of embarrassment on her face, exiting the closet and running off. Charlotte felt awful. She should have tried to warn her more. She felt like a slave to her libido, trapped in this growing body... But try as she wanted to dislike it, she loved it. She decided to skip the remainder of Business Law

[2:13] Charlotte: Kim? I may have messed up.

[2:13] Charlotte: Can you pick me up?

12