All Comments on 'Sexualtie Extrema'

by BB47

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Strong Writing

You started your tale near the end of the story. That was both unusual and genius because so much backstory was implied with none of the exposition weight. Further, you displayed unusual skill. Every sentence and every paragraph is clearly wordsmithed, but it never breaks the dream. Congrats and thank you!

BB47BB47about 5 years agoAuthor
750 word contest

This is my entry for the 750 word contest. The submission has to be exactly 750 words, no more, no less.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 5 years ago
So over the top!

I'm normally not a fan of this kind of gonzo fantasy. I like my erotica a bit more realistic and plausible. But putting in the magic element gave me permission to suspend my disbelief and I enjoyed it much more than I expected to. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did they blowup?

This was funny. It was like Bambi Blaze in the porn movies! Her tits grow to beyond enormous. But this was just silly. I wonder how badly he tore her up? Is the hospital close?

2 stars

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Kudos

A hot little piece that begs for more, yet says enough it could stand alone.

Well done. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

jstevensjrjstevensjrabout 5 years ago
Outstanding

This is what I hoped for and expected from this contest. Many of the stories were excellent but failed to deliver on the eroticism. This one did both and did them well. Congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous