Sexy Adventure in St. Croix Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot wife has fun in St. Croix before I arrive.
3.8k words
4.19
15.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
662 Followers

We had both been incredibly busy over the last few weeks. Maggie had taken a new job and was spending most of her time in Florida. I was extremely busy launching a new environmental company, which had taken off like a rocket. It has been weeks since we had been together so we agreed to meet in St Croix for a four-day weekend of sun, fun and most importantly, sex. We were both horny beyond belief because during our separation although we continued to trade very sexy stories electronically and verbally, including a couple of nights of phone sex. We needed a break and St Croix was the perfect place. Unfortunately, our schedules did not allow us to travel together but Maggie was eager to get on with her sun worship despite my busy schedule.

She arrives in St Croix a day early while I attended meetings in Washington, DC. She was able to leave a day earlier due to some cancelled meetings and we agreed that she should seize the opportunity to get to the beach as soon as possible. We were both so horny after our long separation and needed some hard-core sex.

Maggie tells the story from this point...

I arrived in St Croix and took a cab to our hotel. We decided to try a new hotel because they have a "bathing suit optional" policy and hotel is totally isolated on a beautiful beach on the north shore, not too far from our favorite hotel, the Carambola. After stopping at the store for a few supplies the driver delivered me to the lobby of the hotel. As arranged, the room is less than fifty feet from the water's edge and the beach is a few footsteps from the large but cozy room.

I unpacked when I got to the room and it did not take long as I did not bring many clothes. I got into my skimpy new, custom made bikini (a treat to myself for the trip). It is very hot and reveals everything but nipples and pubic hair. I must admit it is sexy and I knew you would like it. I grabbed a beach towel and moved to an empty chair on the beach.

The beach was mostly deserted except for a couple I noticed nearby. They appeared to be arguing about something but I could not hear what they were saying, although I could see from the animated conversation that it was a heated discussion. I moved to a beach chair away from the couple and immediately stripped off my top. The sun was warm and the sound of the water was so soothing and sensual.

I rubbed with tanning oil and soon decided it was crazy to leave on the skimpy bottom so I stripped strip it off revealing my neat and recently trimmed bush of dark hair. I finished oiling myself and laid back in the chair. I was completely relaxed and everything was perfect except for the arguing couple whose voices had become loud enough for me to understand what they are discussing. It was about sex.

The couple was young and attractive, perhaps late thirties or early forties. She was slender with dark hair bunched on top of her head. She was wearing a two-piece bathing suit but it was not particularly revealing. It was bright green and the top did accent her heavy breasts. She had long legs and smooth skin and was reasonably attractive, although not what you would call a "stunner." He had sandy blonde hair, a slender and athletic physique, nice legs and a pleasant face, maybe even handsome.

From what I could determine, they were traveling together but probably not married although I got the idea they had been together for a while. She apparently refuses to give or receive oral sex. For some reason she was totally opposed to this intimate act although she did not reveal her reasons during the heated exchange. Suddenly she stormed off the beach, apparently returning to their room. As she moved out of sight, the male turned his attention to me as he must have known I was watching, not to mention I was totally naked, He first glanced out of the corner of his eye and then more obviously and directly at me. Of course, I tried to act like my eyes closed while pretending to be unaware of him or his friend. With the sound of the wind in the palm trees and lightly crashing surf, I tried to stay cool and act oblivious to his interests. I was aware, however, that we were the only two people on the beach at this point. I thought nothing more of the couple and tried to drift back to a peaceful and relaxed state.

As my body relaxed and my mind drifted to thoughts of your arrival on the next day, I suddenly became aware of just how horny I was. I moved my hand to my pubis and then moved my fingers lightly over my clitoris. I was surprised at how sensitive it was so I pressed more firmly on my love button causing my hips to stir. As I continued to pleasure myself, I spread my legs a bit wider and soon inserted my middle finger into my wet vagina. I continued to stimulate both my clit and vagina knowing that a climax was not far away. How fabulous...right there on the beach with the warm afternoon sun and a light breeze...it was delicious.

I was so lost in my own pleasure I did not hear the man approaching. He was watching intently as I rotated my hips and dug deep with my fingers knowing that a climax was near. Suddenly I was aware that the sun was being blocked and I opened my eyes to see the face and body of the man who was just arguing about sex with his wife or girlfriend.

He smiled and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you seem a little horny. I thought perhaps I might of some assistance."

I grinned, somewhat embarrassed but you I did not remove my fingers. "Well, it is very kind of you to offer your assistance. What did you have in mind?"

He smiled as I did not send him packing. "Well, I do love oral sex and have been told I am quite good at it. I have not had many recent opportunities to use my skills and it would be an honor to assist you."

I removed my fingers and asked him to sit down. He sat down on the lounge chair near my feet giving him a clear view of my soaked pussy. He placed a hand on my leg moving it slowly upwards. I did not resist. Once he reached my thigh he began to lightly massage my tanned skin as his hands moved higher. Soon his fingers reached my sopping vagina and he inserted a finger into me, I almost came at that moment but held off not wanting him to think I was easy. I rolled my head back and closed your eyes as spread my legs and moved into the Y I created on the lounge chair. I planted my feet in the warm sand has he moved his head between my legs.

I could not believe I was about to let a total stranger give me oral sex on this beach but I made no moves to stop his advances. He leans in closer to your vagina and says, "You are a very beautiful woman and I don't think I have ever seen a sexier pussy."

I moaned softly and said, "Thank you." As his finger continued to move in and out of my vagina, he moved his head between my legs. I pushed my hips up and into his mouth as he placed his tongue on my clitoris. I shuddered and moaned letting him that his technique was working. I was so horny and knew I should wait you but I was overcome with the passion of the moment. His tongue flicked across my clitoris causing flashes of heat and pleasure to course through my body.

Soon I felt that all too familiar tingle beginning deep inside me. He moved his tongue expertly and deeply into my vagina. With his tongue deep inside me his thumb moved to your clitoris. The dual stimulation had an immediate and powerful impact and I came hard onto his lips pushing my hips into him and moaning loudly. He continued to lick my love juice as he groaned loudly.

I finally opened my eyes and looked at him lapping up at my pussy. I ran my fingers through his hair and said, "Maybe we should go someplace more private."

He says he knows just the place. "Let's take a short walk." I wrapped a towel around my naked lower body leaving my tanned breasts exposed.

Oh my God I said as I took his hand. "I don't even know your name."

He says, "Not that it really matters but my name is Doug. What is yours?"

I grinned that evil smile as I looked at him and said simply, "My name is Maggie. It is very nice to meet you. And thanks for that lovely orgasm."

After a very short walk the hotel beach has disappeared behind us, we were on small and very private beach surrounded by tall palms and short palmetto bushes. You can see nothing of the hotel grounds and hear nothing but the sound of the wind in the palms and the gush of the ocean.

Suddenly he turned to me and pulled me in to his body kissing you with this tongue deep in your throat. I could taste my sex on him and it only served to make me even hornier. I was so horny I couldn't stand it and tugged at his bathing suit pulling it down over his hard cock, which was standing straight up pointing towards the sky. When I felt it, I could tell it had an upward curve upward curve, like a banana only thicker. I pulled on his swim trunks down past his cock and they fell to the sandy beach. We grabbed my towel and pulled it away, leaving me totally naked. He pressed his nude body into my hot body, which was still oily from the tanning lotion. My breasts were smashed against his chest, which was almost totally hairless. He roughly grabbed my breasts while I reached for his hard, curved cock. We were acting like teenagers and there was a sense of urgency in both of us. He was clearly as horny as I was.

Then he pressed down on my shoulders forcing me to my knees in the sand. I knelt in front of his cock enjoying the strange shape of it. The upward curve was interesting and he was quite thick. The length also reminded me of a banana and it was probably eight inches...certainly enough to satisfy my needs on this balmy afternoon. I grabbed it by the base and pulled it down slowly, tantalizingly, sexily. I moved my mouth over the bulbous head and licked it lightly with my tongue. He moaned and rolled his head back.

Then I quickly took his entire cock deep in my throat in one swift motion. I tried to create as much saliva as possible and moved quickly up and down the shaft while continuing to grip and stroke the base of his cock. Soon you begin to move your hand up and down, up and down. He stiffened and seemed to grow even thicker. I looked up at him and moved my mouth off his cock while continuing to stroke him lightly. "Shall I continue?"

He pushed my mouth towards his cock and said, "Yes, please do."

I gazed up at him and said, "If you cum this way, will you still be able to satisfy me?"

He smiled and said, "I assure you that will not be a problem." I grinned from ear to ear and took him deep again. He was in heaven and it was like there was no one else in the world except us on that beach.

I worked him fast and hard wanting to finish the blow job so I could get that cock inside me. He kept saying how much he enjoyed the feeling and that I was the best he blow job he had ever had. I continued my work knowing that I do give a great blow job.

I grabbed his heavy scrotum and felt his balls tighten. I knew he was close so I moved faster and took him deeper while looking up at him. He groaned loudly, "I am going to cum so big. Please don't stop. Oh, yes, I am cumming." His entire body convulsed like he was having a seizure and he erupted into my mouth with a huge load of sperm. I was shocked at the volume and wondered how long it had been since he has had a climax. He continued to gush down my throat...two, three, four, five spurts and swallowed it all with gusto savoring every drop and giving him the best blow job of his life.

As he softened in my mouth and hand, I teased him by licking his cock head like a lollipop licking and nibbling to get every last drop. He looked down at meu and simply said, "Absolutely amazing."

I laid down the large towel and Doug quickly joined me. He started massaging my overly sensitive breasts. He loved the fact that they were tanned all over thanks to the tanning salon. He flicked his fingers lightly over my nipples and before long had his mouth all over my tits. He expertly moved his tongue across each nipple, first one then the other while holding a breast in each hand. I was in heaven with the warm afternoon sunshine, slight breeze through the palms and the ocean crashing on shore just a few feet away.

It did not talk long for him to reach down between my legs and I responded with a moan as he started kissing me deeply. I was so into it and gave no thought to anything but the pleasure he was bringing me. His fingers found my sloppy, wet vagina and I was already gushing fluids. He quickly inserted two fingers into me and I pushed back encouraging him to keep doing what he was doing. I spread my legs wider and pushed back with my hips rotating on the towel in the sand.

As he moved his fingers in he moved his head down and was soon staring at my overheated vagina. He admired it lovingly and then dove in with his tongue. It felt good and I responded with a soft, "Yes, oh yes." He literally attacked me with his tongue. He was actually pretty good at oral and I really enjoyed his efforts. He knew I was close to climax and he kept at it with gusto. I soon rewarded him with a mouthful of tasty love juice. He lapped it up eagerly like he needed it to survive. My hips kept rotating encouraging him to continue with his mouth. I probably even told him not to stop as I could feel another orgasm coming.

He moved his mouth to my clitoris where he found the love bud and licked it lightly with his tongue. He was making you crazy and I could feel another giant climax building. He stuck a finger in my ass and had tweaked my nipple with his fingers. I came again and screamed loudly, "Oh God. Yes, Yes, don't stop." It was a magical moment on that beach.

As I came down from my orgasmic high, I groped for his cock. I needed to feel it inside me and I wanted it desperately. He moved his body around in such a way that I could finally reach his cock and we were now in a 69 position. I grabbed his cock and began to move up and down the hardening shaft. I was thrilled that he had recovered as promised. I came again on his lips while his cock became hard as steel in my hand. Because his cock was curved, I had a hard time taking him in my mouth but finally moved my head in such a way that I could take it deep in my throat. After a few thrusts I moved my head to let him know I was ready for some hard cock in my pussy.

He moved his body around so that we were face to face and he planted a wet kiss on my mouth. I could taste my own sweet sex on his lips and respond by licking him lavishly and drinking in all the sweetness of my own making. He moved his body into position between my legs and pressed down with his hips. I felt his large, banana cock pressing into my lower stomach and I spread my legs to allow his cock to plow into my wet, waiting and eager vagina. He dipped his pelvis and soon his large cockhead found my outer lips. I reached down and spread them for him like I have done for your cock many times.

He responded by pushing the large head into my outer folds and his cock popped in with little resistance. He pushed forward lightly at first and then harder and deeper. I was so horny I responded by raising my legs high in the air encouraging him to go deeper. He thrusted his hips vigorously forward and plunged deep into my vagina. I felt his balls resting on my ass, which was involuntarily pushing against him hard and urgently. I pushed dup again and urged him to fuck me. All I could think about was how the curve of his cock would tickle my "G-spot" like no straight cock could ever do.

He withdrew almost all the way out and pushed back in again. As he plowed into me, I could feel his cock touching that special and most sensitive spot and it felt heavenly. He began to move in and out with a rhythm and I began to anticipate the feeling as he kept rubbing against my G-spot with each outward stroke. We pushed against each other urgently and he pounds you faster and harder fucking each other for the simple and animalistic feelings we were both enjoying. Suddenly he stopped moving and whispered in my ear. "I want to fuck you doggie style. Turn over for me." He raised his body up, pulled his cock out and I immediately getting up on my knees while pushing my ass high in the air. I spread wide giving him easy access to my wet hole. He plunged deep in one stroke and grunted like an animal.

I pushed back hard urging him on. His curved hardness felt so wonderful and even in this position he seemed to be touching that sensitive place. I pushed back hard and said, "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Come one, make me cum, Doug." It sounds funny to use that name (as you know it was my ex-husbands name) and I smiled to myself. He grabbed my hips with one hand and reached under me to massage my clitoris. I responded with rapid movements pushing back and moving forward...wanting him to cum. Soon it was me who came. I could feel it building deep inside and then the tingling rushed to my over-wet vagina. I came in a huge, hot flow of happy juice, which gushed out hotly on his cock. He felt me cumming hard and it spurred him to his own climax. He grunted loudly and said, "I am going to cum now."

I yelled back at him, "Do it, damn it. Do it. Cum in me now. Come on, cum deep baby." He came again with a roar. H wailed long and loud said he was having one of the most incredible climaxes of his life. Deep inside I felt his cock and his cum splashing warm and wet in my most intimate place. On top of my own orgasm, it felt so good, so gratifying.

I tried to collapse on the towel as he withdrew but he kept my hips high in the air. I could feel a large volume of his cum dripping down my legs and he moved between them to lap it up while my ass was still sticking up in the air. He licked me from behind with his wonderful tongue and the unique position of my body with his nose on my ass and his tongue deep inside me felt fabulous. I couldn't believe he was lapping up his own cum and it was very hot.

Soon I collapsed and could no longer remain on my knees. He moved to my side on the towel and grabbed my breast sweetly. He said, "Maggie, that was one of the most incredible experiences of my life."

I smiled back at him and said, "It wasn't too bad for me either." After a few moments of silence, I knew we needed to get off that beach. I suddenly realized we could be seen or caught by his wife any minute. I told him, somewhat urgently, "It is time for us to get out of here and I need to get back to the room."

"What happened to your lady friend?"

He smiled, "She is probably back in the room still mad at me for wanting to give her oral sex."

I laughed out loud, "She doesn't know what she is missing."

He thanked you profusely and said, "May I see you again before we have to leave?"

I replied "Well, my husband is coming tomorrow afternoon."

He smiled and said, "How about later tonight, after dinner?" Was he still that horny??

I grinned and said, "What time do you think you will finish dinner?"

He said, "We have a table for 7:30 so perhaps we will finish around 8:30. My fiancé likes to get in bed early and read before going to sleep. She will be asleep by 9:30 latest. I could come to your room then."

I considered carefully before replying, "I don't think that is a good idea. I don't want to cause any problems with you and your fiancé."

He grabbed my hand and said, "Please allow me to come to your room for just a while tonight. I would really like to be with you again before your husband arrives."

I responded with a sexy smile and say, "Okay, tell you what. I will leave my door unlocked until 10:00 o'clock. If I am asleep, I want you to wake me with your mouth like you did on the beach today."

He was like a little kid, visibly excited and he pulled me towards him planting a wet kiss on my lips. My still uncovered breasts pressed against his chest with the promise of at least one more round of lovely sex before you arrived. You know how I love taboo sex and this was feeling so delicious, especially knowing that you would be so turned on when I told you the story.

okayjack
okayjack
662 Followers