Sexy Afternoon with Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Context.
873 words
3.86
13.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happipat
happipat
25 Followers

Anne and I weren't entirely innocent when it came to sexy fun with others; university life tends to extend boundaries, one way or another. Aside from the usual truth and dare and strip poker games, not to mention Toga parties-all of these led to generous amounts of flesh on display-Anne and I entertained ourselves by telling each other about our most memorable sexual experiences from before we met. It turned out that we were both sexually active as soon as it was legal. But pretty soon we ran out of experiences, and when we discussed this, we determined we shouldn't be afraid of opportunities for new experiences, so long as we were both present and in agreement.

A couple of years previously, we took advantage of the Autumn break and took my car on a trip around some isolated beaches, sleeping rough in the car-after nightly sex, of course. At one such deserted beach, we stripped off and swam for a while, then laid out towels side by side in the shade of a large tree, and fucked. We finished with her on top. After I came, we rested a while with Anne lying on me while my cock slowly shrunk its way out of her pussy, then she rolled off and onto her back, with her feet tucked up close to her bum and her knees wide apart, enjoying the feel of the fresh, cool breeze on her her dripping and dribbling, well fucked pussy. I rolled onto my front and lay with my eyes on her.

Soon she lifted herself up onto her elbows and looked around the area.

"Oh, shit" she giggled, "Don't look now, but we've got company."

I stirred myself.

"No," don't move, she hissed, as I started to lift my head. "He's our age, and quite dishy. Watch me tease him for a little. Remember our talk."

She sat up straighter so that her generous boobs were better displayed, and slowly opened and closed her legs, opening her knees wider and wider so one leg was hitting my hip. My cock told me I was getting excited.

"Oh, boy," she whispered, "He's coming closer."

"This is fun, Pat, just like we were talking about."

"Oooh...OK, let's give him a show...you slowly come up and suck my titties. Don't scare him off!"

I did, as she said. There was silence for a while.

"What's he doing?" I mumbled, through a mouthful of titty.

"Wanking."

"Poor bugger," I replied.

"Sit up. I'm going to wave him closer. Do you think I should let him fuck me?"

I almost came again. But I sat up and joined her in waving him over. Anne was still on display, making no effort at concealment. She really was taking our discussion seriously!

"Well,' I said, "I'm here, aren't I?"

She grinned and, as the well built young man, sporting long, wavy blond hair and a very erect cock of very decent size, inched closer, still stroking his cock, she reached between her knees and began to massage her clitoris. He had a ringside seat, so to speak, of her lovely pussy.

"So, what's your name?" She asked him as he moved to be right above us.

"Josh. I-I'm sorry for peeping."

Anne and I both laughed.

"We're not!" We said in unison.

Anne sat up, wriggled her bum to bring her mouth an inch from his cock, reached up and took his hand away from his tool, then took him into her mouth, just like that. This was just the second time I had seen her blow another guy, the other during a strip poker game at Uni.

Josh moaned wth delight and pushed urgently into her mouth.

"Woah, boy, not so fast!" Anne exclaimed and released his penis as she lay back and lifted her knees to her breasts (she said later she could feel his cock pulsing and wanted him inside her before he came).

"You can put it in, if you want," she whispered, seductively.

Josh gulped, grinned with delight, dropped to his knees and shuffled forward so his cock was nudging her entrance. He fumbled a bit, seeming a little unsure, so Anne reached down and guided him to her gaping, sloppy pussy, saying only, "Push!"

He pushed alright, and his cock disappeared fully into her pussy. That one stroke was all it took for him to release his load. Anne looked at him, knowingly.

"Your first time, huh?"

He nodded.

"That's OK, you'll be ready again in no time."

She turned towards me.

"Want another turn?"

Fuck, yeah.

Josh watched wide-eyed while we fucked like crazy, our first time with an audience, even it it was an audience of just one.

And Anne was right. By the time we finished, Josh was ready to go again. This time he lasted quite a lot longer.

And boy, oh, boy, her pussy was a mess when he had finished, again.

We said our goodbyes and left the beach in opposite directions. But behind us, we heard a bit of a commotion, and turned around to see Josh high-fiving a couple of friends who suddenly appeared out of the bushes.

"Silly buggers," she said. "They could have had a turn too!"

happipat
happipat
25 Followers