Sexy and Feisty Carol is Seduced

Story Info
BDSM sex with Carol (E. Hawk)
2.3k words
4.75
952
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badguy4u
Badguy4u
23 Followers

I met the lovely Carol on Lit a few months ago. We seemed to really hit it off and both had an interest in mild BDSM. She was unsure if she was sub or maybe something in between. I suggested we get together and play things out. So off I went to Wyoming to meet the lovely Carol. We agreed to meet for dinner, and then maybe more, maybe not more.

To keep things still anonymous, we met at a public building where I'd pick her up. I rented a BMW because I felt that she was a classy babe, and she deserved class. When we met I was totally bowled over by her beauty and class. Carol knew I had a thing for a babe dressed hot, and she didn't disappoint. She had on a tight mid-length baby blue dress, back-seamed nylons and killer heels. I had to keep telling myself - keep it together Len and play it cool. When I escorted Carol to the car I noticed that her dress was a bit see through, and I could just make out that she didn't disappoint with the lingerie, she was wearing a thong panty and garter belt. I had to take a deep breath, WOW!

In the car I presented her with a small gift. "Carol" I said, "I'm not getting presumptuous, but I thought this gift might add to your excitement tonight." I took it out, and showed her it was a choker necklace made of metal with some emeralds and a letter S dangling in the front.

She gave me a surprised but playful look and said "yea, well I guess I'll give it try."

I put the necklace loosely around her neck and it clicked in place. I look her in the eye, "just so you know, I have the key in my pocket."

Carol had a look of excitement, playfulness, and a bit of nervousness. I tried to calm her down and whispered in her ear "don't forget your safe word."

When we got to the classy restaurant, I helped her out, getting a lovely glimpse of her stockings tops, "get a good eyeful there, Len?" she teased.

"Not enough, but it will do for now" I winked.

After entering the restaurant, I gave her another gift. When she opened the box she sees it's a panty vibe. An odd shape device with one part going in her pussy and the other "ear" against her clit. "Carol, I want you to go to the bathroom, insert this in your pussy, making sure the little ear goes against your clit. Then put your panties back on and come sit down." She gave me that look like -- yeah right, are you serious! "If you don't want to, I won't force you, but I think this will enhance your evening."

"OK Len, since this night is about experiencing wildly new things, I'll give it try."

As she's about to walk away I said, "oh Carol, I don't know if you realized, but your dress is a little transparent, and I could see your white thong panty and garter belt when you got out of the car." She gave me that look that said "OH SHIT!" without saying it so I tried to ease her worries. "But don't worry," I said, "I doubt others will notice."

After using the bathroom she finally walked back to the table, walking a little stiffly. I had to laugh a little, and she noticed, "yea, you try walking with this thing in you and trying to keep it from slipping out!" She blushed before we both laughed.

I turned the vibe on low, and she looked at me with wide eyes. 'Like cut it out you bastard" without saying it.

When the waiter came over to take our order, I turned up the vibe. She started stammering, trying to place her order and her hands were grabbing the table. After the waiter left, I turned it down.

"OH BLOODY HELL" she hissed at me. "How do you really expect me to get through dinner like this?"

"If you want to orgasm you have to ask permission." I said matter-of-factly.

Carol growled, "you ass... you're not actually going to bring me to orgasm in here are you, I know people here." I just gave her an evil grin.

All through dinner every time the waiter came over I turned up the vibe, then down after the waiter left. Over and over until Carol was squirming like she had ants in her pants. She finally growled, "oh shit, Len, will you just get it over with and let me orgasm, I can't take this any longer."

I smirked at her, "if you want this torture to end for now, you need to get under the table, pull out my cock and kiss and lick it. Then I'll turn it off." She gave me a really pissed off look, like she was about to get up and leave. But then she got a mischievous grin on her face like -- 'Oh, you don't think I'll do it, do you!'

With that, she looked around, went under the table and to my shock she unzipped me and sucked on the tip of my cock. I said "OK, that's good enough you can get up now." But she had other plans, and she started giving me a blowjob that was mind blowing, and now I was the one who couldn't handle things and was squirming.

I begged her to stop, and she said "how about a truce, darling."

Knowing I had lost this round, I conceded, "OK you win, for now."

She slid out from the table just as the waiter was coming over, and he said "well I guess you lovebirds need to get going now, don't you?"

"Carol, I'd like to take you to my hotel room for more fun, are you up for it?"

She looked at me slyly and said, "well, you did come out all this way, and, I'm intrigued with what else you have in store for me."

I opened the car door and as she sat down, she once again gave me a lovely view of her incredible legs. Carol noticed the look, "just can't keep your eyes off the legs can you, Len," she asked mischievously.

In the car I instructed her to put her hands behind the head rest, then I pulled out handcuffs and cuffed her hands. While driving to the hotel, I caressed and massaged her legs. Starting at her knees and slowly working my way up to her pussy. Turning on the vibe again, my thumb glanced against her clit a few times causing her to moan. "Oh bloody hell no" she gasped, "are you going to tease me again?"

"I've only just started, be patient, my lovely."

At the hotel, I undid the cuffs, helped her out of the car, with her dressed hiked up to her hips and several patrons got a great look at her stockings, garter and panty. I then led her to the room.

Opening up the door, I turned around and said "if you want to come in you have to take off your dress in the hallway and hand it to me."

Carol looked at me in shock and asked, "are you out of your mind! What if someone sees me?"

"Well," I said with a grin, "there's no one here now, so you better be quick about it."

Surprisingly she was obedient and slid her dress off, looking a bit annoyed, and a bit nervous. I took her dress she handed me, and I shut the door on her.

She yelled "oh shit, let me in, you can't leave me out here like this."

I opened the door and handed her an ice bucket and told her "you got 60 seconds to go down the hall and get ice." Then I shut the door again on her.

Looking through the peephole I could see she was visibly pissed, but she ran off, with her boobs bouncing and her buns jiggling. She ran back just in time, huffing and puffing. "Here you bastard, hope you enjoyed watching me embarrass myself asshole" she said indignantly. I let her in and decided she needed to be calmed down.

I cuffed her hands behind her back, pulled her panty down and took out the vibe. Then I led her to the bed, put her over my knee. "Damn it, Len" she growled at me. "I told you I don't like spankings."

I told her "you're being punished for being a little brat, now take it like a good little girl." With that I started rubbing her buns in a circular motion causing her clit to grind against my knee. She started moaning, and I said "you like that don't you?"

"Yes... a little, ohh," she moans.

I smacked her ass cheeks lightly in an upward stroke once and then started the massage again, then smacked her ass cheek lightly "yes, a little what?" I smacked your ass cheeks twice.

She turns her head slightly and gives me an impudent look, "yes, master," she smirked. I went back to massaging your buns again grinding her clit against my knee, then SMACK SMACK SMACK, her body stiffened, and I could feel her wetness through my pants.

Rubbing her buns more she started moaning "oh shit I'm going to cum sir!"

"I said you have to ask permission."

Her body writhing around she said "oh fuck, please let me cum!"

I continue to rub and smack her buns, "please let me cum what," I ask her.

"Fuuuuuck," she panted, 'let me cum sir, please!"

With that I calmly said "ok," and continued to rub her buns so her clit grinded against my knee and I could feel her orgasm hit her hard, she started screaming in such a high pitch I thought the glassware was going to shatter.

I pulled up her limp body, took off the cuffs, then cuffed her hands in front of her. Laying her on the bed I tied the cuffs to the bed post then blindfolded her. "OK my subbie friend, we're going to have a little fun."

She moaned "oh please, just get it over with and fuck me, I'm ready for bloody sake."

I laughed, "your not even close baby."

I massaged her foot through her lovely nylons and slowly worked my way up her legs. She starts moaning and writhing, but I kept it up, working my way past her knees, then firmly massaging the inside of her thighs. I let my thumb bump up against her clit a few times and her body arched in ecstasy.

"OK baby, do you want to orgasm," I ask her.

"Oh fuck you know I do," she pants.

So I started playing with her clit with my tongue then inserted my index finger in her pussy but didn't move it. "Are you sure you want to orgasm baby," I asked her teasingly.

She arched her back, "oh, please do it, fuck me now," she whimpered.

So I continued playing with her clit, tapping it, "tap, tap, tap," while my index finger started caressing her g-spot in a "come hither" motion. Carol started screaming again, her body going stiff, almost kicking me as I felt her spasms tightening around my finger in her pussy.

"Oh hell, I can't take anymore, please fuck me sir," she sobbed in frustration.

"Oh you are a demanding little subbie aren't you?"

"I just need to be fucked sir" she said. I uncuffed her again. Her body limp from exhaustion, I pulled out some leather cuffs and cuffed her left wrist to her left ankle and her right wrist to her right ankle. She was laying with her knees up and her legs spread. I pulled her toward the edge of the bed, her buns hanging over the edge. I took her vibe, turned it on and easily inserted it in her wet pussy. After getting undressed, I crawled over by her head, my dick hanging over her mouth.

"Sweetheart" I said. "I need you to get me nice and hard by licking my cock." She nodded her head yes. With her still blindfolded I said "stick out your tongue" which she did. Then I moved my cock against her tongue back and forth. She instinctively started sucking getting me hard quick.

I went over to between her legs, pulled out the vibe, and hear her still moaning, and I said "so subbie, do you still want me to fuck you?"

She yelled, "OH FUCK, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BEG FOR IT SIR?"

"Don't answer me with a question" I yelled and smacked her ass cheeks.

She meekly said "Master, please fuck my pussy sir." So I pulled out the vibe, and shoved my cock in her deep thrusting 3 times, then withdrew it.

I said "are you sure subbie, I don't think you're ready."

She shouted at me, "fuck, shit, oh my god, please fuck my slutty pussy now sir, PLEASE!" I inserted my cock again and pumped 3 times then rubbed my cock against her clit 3 times, then in her pussy 3 times, then her clit 3 times, over and over.

She was screaming on the top of her lungs "AHHHHHHH," so high-pitched I think only dogs could hear it. I kept doing this till I couldn't take it any longer, and finally I fucked her pussy hole, my warm cum squirting into her pussy, I could feel her pussy spasming as she kept screaming.

I stopped and uncuffed her. Her body kept convulsing as she kept moaning. I slowly rubbed her clit very gently as I put my other arm around her and kissed her lightly on the lips. "There, there my little subbie, you did really well."

I pulled her over, so she was on top of me. She cuddled me and kept making moaning sounds as she kept rubbing her clit against my body and eventually fell asleep. As for me, how could I sleep with this gorgeous beautiful creature laying on top of me. I'm going to have to think of some fun things to do with this lovely lady tomorrow. Think, Think, Think.

Badguy4u
Badguy4u
23 Followers