Colette the Pirate Queen

Story Info
A Queensmount Adventure.
3.1k words
4.48
1.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers

I awaken with a start as cold water is dashed into my face. I sputter and spit as I try to wipe my eyes but I cannot because my hands are tied behind my back. With salty water dripping from my face and beard I try to assess my surroundings but it is very dark. I am kneeling on a wooden floor and my nose is assaulted by a myriad of odors including burlap, rotting fruit and seawater. I feel the room rocking slightly so I surmise that I am on a boat. A course, male voice says,

"We found 'im adrift alone in a dingy, M'Lady. Unarmed and unconscious."

"Hmmm...." Female this time. Husky. "Have him brought to my stateroom."

"Yes, M'Lady."

Boot steps retreat and then I hear keys rattling, the squeak of a cell door and suddenly rough hands are yanking me to my feet. They force me up a narrow set of stairs, into another dark room and throw me to the floor. At least this floor has a rug and it smells a little better.

After what seams like hours alone in the dark I hear a door open behind me and boots approaching.

"What is your name, boy?" The husky female again.

"I don't know." THWACK! Suddenly I feel a sting across my back.

"You will address me as "M'Lady". Now - what is your NAME, boy?"

"I don't know, M'Lady." I keep my head down, anticipating the lash that doesn't come.

"What do you mean, I don't know?"

"I have no memory." THWACK!!

"M'Lady."

"Were you sent by Captain Rupert to spy on me?"

"Please, M'Lady! I don't think so. I don't know a Captain Rupert."

THWACK!!

"Everyone knows Captain Rupert."

"If I do, M'Lady, I have no memory of him. I remember naught but this room and the cell that held me."

"Hmmmm...." I hear her start to walk around the room. She strikes a match and I smell the sulfur and wax as she lights a candle. She lights a few more and I dare to lift my head to look about. I am in a richly appointed ship's stateroom. Dark mahogany paneled walls, thick oaken beams and trusses. Bookshelves overflowing with dusty tomes, maps and knick-knacks. Ornate furniture including a large, lace draped bed.

Finally my hostess deems to reveal herself to me and walks around to my front. I take in her splendor with a gasp.

She is stunning! Her black, curly hair is streaked with silver and tied in a bright red scarf. Her dark green eyes flash like distant tropical isles. Her full, blood red lips carry a very slight smile. She's wearing a loose cotton blouse that's dipping a bit to show a glimpse of milky shoulder and the upper curve of a breast. Her skirt is ruffled and colored like bronze, tied at one cocked hip over black, healed hip-high boots. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. To my abject horror my cock starts to swell uncontrollably.

Her hands are on her hips and she's holding a riding crop in one of them. With that I am already acquainted.

"I am Colette and this is my ship, the Queensmount. Why are you here, boy?"

She keeps calling me "boy" but we are about the same age. I don't mind at all.

"Please, M'Lady. I honestly have no idea."

"Well, then. I guess we'll have to find a use for you or I will have to throw you back to the sea."

Colette pulls a string on her skirt and casts it aside. I am suddenly staring straight at her unbelievably beautiful pussy. She is shaved smooth and the pedals of her flower are moist and inviting. I can smell the lavender soap she uses as well as her musty scent.

"Pleasure me, boy."

"Yes, M'Lady."

I lean in and lightly lick one of her slick pedals. She lets out a slight moan as my tongue separates her slit and I can feel her moisten even more as I start to probe deeper. I flick her button with my curious tongue and she grabs the back of my head and starts to pull me in deeper. She gasps and bucks her hips when my lips find her sensitive little button and I start to suck it gently. She quivers and squirms as I lick up and down her slick slot, sucking and nibbling all around. Her wetness covers my face and beard as she pulls my head harder into her love canal. She grinds her fine pussy against my chin and nose as my tongue reaches and probes deep into her warm wetness.

I feel her tide start to crest as she approaches her climax. She almost suffocates me as wave after wave of intense pleasure engulfs her body.

It's not a bad way to die.

"Stand before me, boy."

"Yes, M'Lady." I struggle to stand with my hands secured but I am able, with a slight grunt. Colette is just a few inches shorter than my six-foot height, but she's in heels and I am bare footed.

She steps back and looks me up and down. She circles me slowly, brushing my shoulders and back with her crop. As she comes back around she looks down and notices my obviously swelling crotch.

With a wicked smile on her luscious lips she asks, "Do you have a hidden treasure for me?"

I'm completely out of breath now. "Yes, M'Lady."

Colette suddenly tosses her riding crop to the other side of the room and starts to stroke my throbbing cock through my trousers. My knees weaken and the room starts to swim as all the blood in my brain rushes to my aroused member.

"Let's unsheathe this sword, shall we?" I gulp audibly as she begins to unbutton my breaches all the while staring deep into my soul with those stunning green eyes.

Suddenly my cock is freed from it's constrains and flops forward, towards Colette. I am amazed because it is HUGE. She has caused the largest erection ever.

I am not the only one who is amazed. Colette looks at my member with abject lust in her eyes, grips the monster in both hands and drops to her knees before me. She softly starts to stroke my shaft and scratch lightly with her sharp, red nails. She cups my hot balls in her warm hands and inspects every inch of my manhood. She runs her magical fingers up and down, feeling every bump, vein and sinew. She smears the drop of cum leaking out of the mushroom tip all around and hums deep in her throat with delight.

"I think we can find SOMETHING for you to do on my ship." She starts to lick the sides of my throbbing staff while stroking me with her fantastic fingers. She rises up on her knees, puts her warm lips on the end and starts to slowly take me into her hungry mouth. She looks up at me while her magical tongue does a circuit around my cum-hole and she gently starts to suck. She grabs my bare, quivering ass and draws me deeper into her unbelievably sexy face.

I don't know how it's physically possible but she swallows my sword to the hilt. I can feel the back of her throat as she hums deeply and sucks gently. She draws me out slowly, leaving red lipstick streaks on my skin and then pushes back on, slurping and sucking all the way. I know I can't take much more of this heavenly pleasure.

I start to buck my hips and she strokes my shaft, focusing on the most sensitive parts. I lose control of everything and suddenly unload stream after stream of white sea foam into her warm, wet cave. Colette continues to suck gently as my knees start to wobble and I fear I will collapse. My softening tool plops out from her soft lips her and she licks a bit of cream from the corner of her sumptuous mouth, looking up at me. She is very pleased.

I fall to my knees, spent completely. I feel as though every ounce of energy has been sucked from my body. Colette rises as I collapse, walks to a bookshelf and retrieves a dusty, green, bulbous bottle of fluid. She pulls the cork stopper and demands,

"Drink."

I look up and open my mouth mindlessly as she pours the drink down my throat. I sputter and cough but swallow quite a bit. It tastes of lemon honey and medicine.

My belly instantly starts to feel warm and the pleasant sensation starts spreading to the rest of my body. I can feel the warmth easing into my extremities and my energy returning. Even my flaccid penis starts twitching with renewed energy.

Colette pounds the cork back in the bottle and places it on a nearby table. She comes around behind me and tells me,

"You can rest later. You have more duties to perform." She releases my bonds.

"Yes, M'Lady."

Colette saunters over and sits on the edge of the bed. She glares at me and beckons with an elegant finger. She raises her feet to the bed, opening herself fully to me.

"Let's see what else that beast can do."

"Would you like it hard or soft, M'Lady?"

"Hard, boy. I want it hard."

"Yes, M'Lady."

I take my stiffening sea snake in my hand and place the tip against her moist snatch. I rub it up and down a bit - causing Colette to squirm and giving me a few more seconds to fully engorge. I press my spear slowly into her quiver and she moans softly as my large mushroom tip is completely engulfed. I suddenly grab her hips roughly and plunge in to the hilt. She cries out a bit as my length and girth stretch her sweet pussy to the extreme. She bites her bottom lip and rocks her hips as I begin to drive the skin monster into her repeatedly. I show her no mercy as I continue to plow her wet wake with my long boat. Like a great piston engine I pound her mercilessly as she cries out in surprise and delight. Her eyes roll back into her head as I start to massage her milky breasts, rolling her erect nipples between my fingers. Her ravenous pussy grips my love pump like it'll never let me go. I feel my balls tightening as a sudden, violent wave of pleasure washes over Colette and we both explode, drowning in our wet pleasure.

I flop over, climb up onto the bed and pass out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly I am awakened when sunlight hits my eyes. I am alone in Colette's bed and the dawn has broken. I sit up and look around. There is a small meal set for me on the table. A loaf of bread. Some Cheese. Dried bacon. A piece of fruit. I realize that I am ravenously hungry and devour it all quickly. There is also a large glass of the green liquor Colette gave to me last night. I toss it back without delay and I instantly start to feel refreshed and whole again. I remember the night as if a dream and wonder what became of the goddess that enchanted me so.

I turn to look through the wavy glass of the French doors at the end of the room. I see a figure there, from the back, guiding a large ships wheel. As I wander closer I see that it is the back of Colette. She is wearing a long coat and the sea breeze is whipping her long hair and scarf.

I open the door to get a better look and she hears it click and squeak. She turns her face to me, points at the deck at her feet and says,

"Come to me."

"Yes, M'Lady".

As I make my way to her side I look around at all of the ship activity. Her crew of sailors is busy trimming sails, swabbing decks, tying lines, climbing ropes, doing all the tasks necessary on a sailing ship of this size. I am shivering because I'm only wearing a shirt and the sea breeze is cold.

Colette backs away from the ship's wheel and beckons me come between. With my back to the wheel I face her and am shocked to find that she is naked under her long coat. She's only wearing leather boots that cover her shapely calves. Her breasts are perfect and her nipples are erect from the cold. She looks like a seafarer's vision.

She grabs my hand and raises it up to a peg on the ships wheel. She straps it to a leather loop there. She then does the same with my other hand. I am trapped like a fly in a web. She slowly unbuttons my shirt while staring into my eyes like a prowling lioness. She uses her hands to rub my dangling cock until it is standing like another mast on this fine vessel.

Colette pulls my erect cock down and stands on her toes to rub the tip against her succulent pussy lips. She's paying me back for what I did to her last night. With an open mouth gasp she pulls me into her and starts to impale herself completely. She slowly and gently bucks her hips and rocks me, the walls of her fantastic pussy massaging my organ to previously unknown heights of pleasure. Finally, her lips find mine and her tongue invades my mouth, my neck and my ears. We drink each other in as the wind roars and she pounds my shore with wave after wave of her exquisite body.

Suddenly Colette stills her sensual movements.  She presses her entire body to mine and places a hand in each of my hands.  Our fingers intertwine, our hungry, open mouths connect and we become one creature.  I feel the movement of the ship as our bodies rock and sway with the turning of the great wheel.  I feel the hub of the wheel pressing on my pelvis.  The hub vibrates and turns with the power of the gears and pulleys which are connected to the huge rudder being buffeted by the powerful ocean tide.  I hear and feel the massive timbers of the Queensmount flex and creek. Woman, man and ship breath each other in and out and the three of us become one creature.  Woman, man and ship transform into a great Leviathan upon the sea, sailing dark horizons and exploring distant shores.

 

After a few moments or several hours of esoteric spiritual and sensual bliss Colette resumes her pumping bringing us both to a sexual release as powerful as an underwater volcano.

She gently frees my wrists from the restraints as we walk together back to her stateroom. One of her crew solemnly takes her place at the wheel.

We make love all morning, only taking breaks to eat and drink that fantastic green liquor. Early in the afternoon we are laying on the floor wrapped in a bearskin and I whisper in her ear,

"Thank you, M'Lady."

She rises up on an elbow, curious. "For what, boy?"

"For rescuing me."

Her deep green eyes gaze into my blue and she whispers, "Call me Colette."

I cover her mouth with mine and we continue our never-ending decent into mindless, animalistic sensual exploration. It's like the only reason we have these corporal bodies is to use them to give each other intense pleasure.

After a quick snack and drink she grabs a shear robe and races out onto the deck. I put on my pants hastily and run to follow - not wanting to let this creature out of my sight for fear that she is just a passing mirage. Her crew is busy working and pays us no mind. I spy her down on the deck with her back against the main mast and her hands above her head holding onto coils of rope. Her lacy robe is flowing in the west wind making her nubile, naked body clear to all. She beckons me with her eyes and I come to her, unbuttoning my pants as I approach. She licks her gorgeous lips as I unleash the sea monster she craves and slowly, and gently nail her to the Queensmount mast with my own.

After a few minutes of glorious, sexual bliss she uncouples from me and races to the rail, looking out over the endless blue sea. I fasten my pants and follow, coming up behind her and enjoying the view immensely. She grinds her heart-shaped ass into my still erect cock and raises her hips slightly, inviting me to visit her garden of delight again. I quickly release the kraken once more and drive into her never-ending pleasure pussy from behind. We gaze out at the sea while I rock her to another shuddering orgasm and we splash our hot, liquid love all over the deck.

She pulls me back into the stateroom for another snack and drink and a change of clothes. It's late afternoon and I follow her back out on the deck as she starts to climb the ropes to the crow's nest. I look up at her as her skirt blows in the wind. Her moist flower is calling me and I follow lustfully. Once there we can see the entire world of ocean and we are the only two people in the universe.

I press her against the rail and kiss her, passionate and long. Her hands caress my lower back and ass. She pulls me hard against her and my animal awakens again. I set her up on the edge of the nest, raise her skirt and consume her wild, sweet pussy as she holds tightly to the ropes, dangling 30 feet above the deck with her crew working below, singing sea shanties and paying us no mind. She tosses her head back and laughs at the streaked and darkening sky. My face is drenched by her warm, mossy well as I drink deeply and bring her to another new and glorious ecstasy. We make love, slow and languid, while the gulls screech overhead and the burning red sun in the western sky quenches her endless thirst in the deep blue line of the sea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awaken with a start in my own bed. Dark green eyes that look like distant tropical isles are staring at me.

"Where were you?"

'With you," I answer, breathlessly.

She reaches down and starts stroking my normal sized cock with her blood red fingernails.

"It must have been good. You're a sticky mess." Her eyes are smiling.

Oh. It was good, M'Lady. Very good.

- fin -

RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers