Sexy Days and Fucked-Up Nights

Story Info
The Sexy and Erotic Adventures of Slave Wendy: Chapter 1
13k words
4.6
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

This is the first chapter in a longer work. Each chapter may be broken into several parts but each chapter will be published in its entirety. The stories will deal with many different aspects but will often focus on BDSM, Non Consent and rough play. I hope you, my dear readers will find these stories, in all their varieties exciting but, if these themes are not to your liking, please feel free to move on to other writers and other themes on this site. I am always happy to hear from any of you who wish to comment on my stories and even accept constructive criticism. Please feel free to do so and let me know what you think

Finally, just a word about Wendy and these stories. Wendy is in fact based on a real person that I am always in contact with She does explore the Slave life. That is as far as "reality" goes in these stories and everything I write has been read and approved of by my beautiful muse, Wendy. Please, enjoy the start of this novel (or at least a novella) and I will see you back here soon.

* * *

These are the stories of Wendy Overmount, a newly collared Slave. Wendy has always been a submissive by nature and when she met her Master she at last found what she had been searching for her entire life, even when she hadn't realized she had been searching. All she wants is a quiet life fulfilling each and every demand of her Master, living a life of servitude to him. Unfortunately for Wendy, she finds herself continuously thrown into severe sexual encounters with men ( and women) who do their best to take advantage of her submissive nature, whether she wants them to or not! What is a good slave to do but power on through and try to get back to her slave-life of fulfilling all of her Master's needs.

Chapter One: Wendy gets a Tune-up:

I

The December storms of 2022 had been particularly bad. Streets frozen into runways of ice, cars buried in snowdrifts, people locked in (or locked out) of their homes for days on end. It was devastating. For better or worse though, Wendy had managed to avoid the worst of it herself. Her Master had arranged an end of the year retreat on a long Caribbean cruise. They had left town just days before the worst of the weather hit and spent two glorious weeks at sea, sipping exotic drinks, lounging by the pools, eating fabulous meals several times a day, and, of course, serving her Master in every conceivable way possible.

In the Grand Ballroom, he had taken her dancing one night, forbidding her from wearing either panties or a bra. He dressed her in a slinky black dress, one leg cut nearly to her hip. Fringe wound around the hem of the dress as well as along the neckline, draping playfully down over her perky 34C tear drop shaped breasts. Before they left their cabin, her master had very carefully removed any lining or interior stays within her dress and even cut very well-hidden slits in it right over her breasts, so that as Wendy moved and danced, her stiff nipples would peek out from behind the fringe.

He had her wear 8-inch stiletto heels and had her shoulder length dirty blonde hair swept back and into a short ponytail. She carefully applied her makeup very sparingly, only accenting her hazel green eyes with smoky eyeliner and applying a vibrant red lipstick to her beautiful wide and sensual mouth. She wore no jewelry except for the platinum and leather collar she wore everywhere, marking her as property of her Master. Now properly dressed and ready for the evening, her Master escorted her to the ballroom.

As the night progressed, he danced with Wendy, whirling her about the dance floor and making certain that her beautiful and athletic body was on display for all to see. In fact, he would often glide up to other couples on the dance floor and 'change partners', sweeping the other woman away in a ballet-like maneuver while the male half of the couple had Wendy thrust into their arms. Sometimes the man would be a little hesitant about switching partners for a dance, that was until Wendy was pressed up against them, every curve of her body leaning in and against the young man. It rarely took much time for her new partner to begin exploring his new date. Hands would slide over her firm, round ass. He would pull her close, feeling her nipples press against his chest.

Sometimes they would dance through the song with her, occasionally hazarding a quick feel or a squeeze, but many realized that she was being given to them for this short time and that they had a sort of, Carte Blanche to enjoy her. Then they would lean in and kiss her neck, sucking on the skin, perhaps even biting her while hands squeezed her ass and crept down between her luscious globes. As her nipple peeked out, if they saw it, they might cop a quick feel. One man even leaned down and bit her tit, taking it between his teeth and pulling till she almost screamed. By the end of that dance Wendy would be panting with desire and there would be a bruise on her neck or shoulder. Then her Master would sweep in, returning the lady to their original partner and whisk Wendy away for another glide around the dance floor. He counted each and every hickey and bruise she returned with as a badge of how well his slave was doing.

By the nights end, Wendy had been groped, fingered, bitten, teased and played with so much that her body was on fire. She could barely manage the walk back to their cabin, her legs were shaking and her heart pounding so much. Once they were secure in their own stateroom, her Master would have her slowly strip out of her clothes, making her take her time as she revealed her trembling body to him. Her breasts rose and fell with each shaky breath she took, her thighs quivered and her pussy was wet and dripping. Then her Master would command her to kneel in front of him. He would approach slowly, taking his time. Wendy could see his excitement, could almost trace the bulge in his pants as he came up to her.

Then, when he was certain that she was showing the proper respect, he would tell her to unzip his pants and pull them down, revealing his hard, rigid cock. Wendy's eyes sparkled as she stared at it, knowing that it would soon be filling her mouth, her pussy and even her ass if he so desired. She would clasp her hands behind her back as he knew that was what her Master wanted and lean her body forward. Her mouth would open and she would slide out her tongue till it touched the tip of his cock. It would slide along the piss-slit, tasting his precum and the musky taste of his manhood. She would inhale deeply, smelling him, dragging his scent into her nose and down deep into her body. She shuddered from the excitement that was raging within her but outwardly she remained still and quiet.

Her tongue would slowly stroke the tip up and down till she brought her lips close enough to kiss the round head. Then she would lean a little further forward and begin to trace the long, hard shaft of his beautiful turgid rod. Her tongue would sweep the underside while her lips left traces of red lipstick along his shaft. She would slide down to the base of his member, his pubic hairs tickling her nose, then she would slowly work back up to the tip and start down the other side.

While her tongue bathed his cock and her lips slid along and kissed it repeatedly, he would take his hand and lay it on the top of her head. His hands would stroke her hair gently, his touch letting her know that she was doing a good job, that she was serving her Master well. Now, when both sides of his tool were wet and marked by her lips, she ducked her head slightly and moved to his balls. She began by kissing his heavy bulging sack, then taking her talented tongue once more and beginning to softly lick. Slowly she opened her mouth and using just the movement of her head and her mouth she would slip his balls into her mouth. Her lips would wrap around them and her tongue would begin to play with them, rolling them about, licking and sucking on him. She could feel his cock tremble as it lay against her face, she could feel his breathing start to increase and the hand on her head became firmer, gripping her ponytail and wrapping it in his fist. He didn't pull her away, just held her tight, letting her feel his command over her.

Finally she would release his ball sack and start back up the underside of his cock. Every square inch of her body was alive with feeling and she desperately need his touch but she knew that this was the proper way, for her to serve her Master and make certain that he was ready in every way. Her needs would be met in time, but the Master came first.

Now, back at the tip, his cock quivering with anticipation and need she opened her mouth wide and slowly slid the entire length in. Her lips closed around the shaft, her tongue continued to swirl and lick and her head began to bob up and down along its length. Slowly at first and then picking up speed. Her Masters hand tightened on her hair and began to force her to increase the pace, shoving her head deeper onto him and then back up and once again back down. She did her best to keep up with his rhythm, sucking and licking up and down, faster and faster along his rigid pole. She could hear him breathing harder, beginning to pant. She could feel his cock trembling in her mouth. Wendy knew that with just a little more pressure, a little more speed, she could make him cum and she dearly wanted that. She wanted to taste his hot sperm, deeply needed to taste and swallow him, gulping down every drop, but she also knew that wasn't what he wanted. At least not yet.

She could feel his hand in her hair pulling her back and for just a moment she resisted, actually forcing her mouth deeper onto his cock, the back of her throat could feel his round, spongy head butting up against it. She gagged and sucked harder. Then she felt him pulling her hair, hard. Her scalp burned as he yanked her ponytail and secretly, she smiled. The pain that he caused sent waves of pleasure shooting through her body. She had gotten what she wanted and she allowed herself to be pulled back, off of him.

She sat back on her haunches and looked up at him with wide adoring eyes. Her lips were wet with saliva and precum. She sat there waiting for him. He looked down at her, a look that was half smile and half frown playing across his face.

"Naughty girl," he said. "Bad slave."

Then he took his open palm and slapped her face hard on the cheek. It made a loud 'CRACK' and left a vivid red and white hand print on her cheek. Her eyes filled with tears but the smile stayed on her face. He pulled on her hair, raising her up and dragged her to her feet. She managed to stand, tears now trickling over her cheeks but inside she quivered with anticipation.

Wendy's Master pulled on her hair and dragged her towards the bed. But he didn't lay her down on it, instead, he bent her over at the waist and made her put her face and hands against the mattress. He slapped her arched ass hard and told her to spread her legs, wide. Then he moved behind her.

"So, Slave, which hole should I use tonight?"

Wendy knew this was a trick question. Her Master could use any hole he desired, it wasn't up to her desires. But she knew he asked because he wanted to hear her answer. She could tell him which hole she preferred and she was fairly certain that he would then choose the other hole. Or she could try a flippant remark, hoping for a little more punishment. But she wanted him right now, so badly and she knew that he wanted her too. She took a deep steadying breath and then turning her head slightly to the side so her words were not muffled by the mattress, she answered him.

"All of my holes belong to you sir, use whichever one you wish in whatever manner you wish." Her Master nodded slightly and smiled.

"Very good Slave." Wendy's heart soared at those words and she felt a thrill run through her body. She had pleased her Master. Her Master took his hands and gripped her by the waist. He moved up closely behind her, his cock pressing up between her legs, against her wet and dripping pussy. He took one hand off her hip and grasped his shaft, positioning the head of his dick right between her wet and waiting lips. Then he pressed himself forward and guided himself into her cunt. He pushed steadily and continuously till he was fully inside of her. Then his hands regaining their grip on her hips and he began to pull out. At about the halfway mark he stopped and pulled her hips hard, while thrusting deep and slamming into her. Wendy let out a grunt and a small moan as he filled her up. Then he pulled back again and then slammed into her again.

Wendy closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as her Master thrust into her again and again. She wriggled her hips and pushed back against his thrusts, grinding herself against his hard cock. He pounded into her over and over and she cried out and humped back. She could feel his cock filling her, pounding up against her cervix as she pushed back and wriggled against him. His hands clenched her hips tightly, almost painfully but that was alright with Wendy, she was his slave and he could do as he wished. She loved him so much.

As he thrust into her again and again, the sensations began to rise in her. Her pussy felt hot and dripping wet at the same time. Tremors ran down her legs, her toes began to curl, gripping at the carpet in their cabin. Her stomach trembled and her whole body felt alive. She pressed back against him hard and felt him grind against her in return. He let go ho her hip with one hand and slapped her hard on her tight round ass. His hand left a red and white imprint and she squealed.

He slapped her again, and again, each time harder, faster. Wendy bucked and writhed against him, panting and growling as her orgasm began to build. She felt his cock thick and hard filling her, slamming into her over and over. Now he was spanking her ass as hard as he could, making it burn red and hot. She clenched her teeth and groaned with desire and fucked him back with everything she could. The feeling was rising quickly in her, rising soon to a point of no return but she knew the rules. The Master must cum first unless she was directed otherwise. She grit her teeth, a moan escaping from deep within her body. She clenched the muscles of her pussy hard around his shaft and thrust back harder and faster. She could feel him shivering, throbbing deep inside her and her own body was reacting, shaking and pulsing. She could feel the urge rising in her. He bore down and fucked him faster.

Wendy's Master pounded her again and again, his hard cock slamming deep into her tight, young cunt. He slapped at her round and now very red ass cheeks and pushed harder against her. He could feel his own temperature rising. His balls were tight and the feeling was increasing with every thrust. He could tell Wendy was close as well and he knew that she was aware of the rules, that he came first. He smiled in grim satisfaction as he thought of how hard she must be struggling not to cum before him. He pulled out farther and made faster deeper strokes back in, shaking her entire body, shoving her face into the mattress as he pounded into her.

Wendy was nearing her limit. Her whole body was shaking as her Master continued to fuck her harder and faster. Her pussy burned and ached. Her jaw hurt from how hard she was clenching it to keep from cumming. Her ass cheeks were on fire as he continued to slap her harder again and again. She would have bruises tomorrow but she didn't care. Those marks were from her Master and showed his love. She would do whatever was necessary to please him. He was pushing in so deep and she was humping back against him so hard. Her body was trembling on the edge of the abyss. She cried out, unable to keep quiet.

Then she felt him slam home, deep, his balls slapping hard against her bush. His shaft swelled and there was a momentary cessation of all movement, and then he began to cum. Shooting load after load of white hot thick, sticky cum into her.

She wriggled her ass and pressed back as hard as she could and that was it, she couldn't hold out any longer. As he shot his load deep into her womb, she screamed and her own orgasm rose up and exploded within. She began to shake and groan uncontrollably. Her pussy squirted hot juices out and around her Master's cock and her body and mind exploded in bright lights and colors as she gave in to her climax and shook, impaled on his cock.

They both held themselves there, one body, one spirit, both in orgasmic bliss as they rode the high and slowly began to come down. Her Master slapped her ass again one more time and slowly began to pull back. She whimpered at the feeling of his manhood leaving her. Her muscles ached from holding herself up as they made love. He pulled out with a soft 'pop' and she slid forward onto the bed, gasping for air and allowing the feeling throughout her body to slowly dissipate.

The bed shifted as he came to lay down beside her. His arm stroked her back and he pulled her close. She cuddled against him and half turned so that she could face him.

"I love you, Master," she said quietly. He smiled and kissed her on the lips, softly, sensuously.

"I love you too, Slave," he answered. She sighed contentedly and allowed herself to be pulled into his arms.

There were many other nights on the cruise, some with similar endings, others with...different results. Perhaps we will get to those another time. For now, it is enough to know that the cruise was a series of warm and wonderful delights and Slave Wendy served her Master well. And then, it was time to go home.

II

As I believe was pointed out earlier, December 2022 was very hard on the city. By the time Wendy and her Master returned from their cruise, the worst of the snow and storm had passed but the damage it caused remained and there was a lot to attend to on their return.

They had worked hard to prepare their home well before they left, even so, at least one pipe had burst, the power had been lost for several days and sadly the fish in their aquarium had all died -- the person who was supposed to come over and watch their home had not been able to make it out of their own apartment. One window had frozen over so badly that the glass had actually cracked. And, their car, a 2020 Lincoln Navigator had been parked on the street and had actually been frozen to the road in 5 inches of ice. The undercarriage had been frozen up and finally thawed but it would need to be checked over and the tires almost certainly would need to be replaced.

There was a lot to do and Wendy's Master had his hands full with the work and repairs needed on the apartment. Once the roads were accessible again, he told Wendy to take the car down to the mechanics and get it looked over. Whatever needed repair, they were to take care of it. Wendy was very happy to be given such a responsibility and she quickly got dressed and headed out to take the car to their mechanic. This is when the trouble started.

Wendy and her Master used a mechanic they trusted and had known for a couple of years. Unfortunately, when she got there, she found the shop closed. The storm damage had hit them particularly hard and the owners had also left town to avoid the worst of it but had not yet been able to get back and open the shop for business. Wendy was troubled. She didn't want to just come back to her Master and tell him she couldn't get the car looked after. He was trusting her to handle this. So, she took out her phone and looked up repair shops online. She got a dozen or more hits as was expected, but she narrowed it down to this neighborhood and got a hit. About two blocks away and it even said they were open for business. She popped the address into her GPS and headed off.

When she arrived at the location, she was a little taken aback. The buildings along the street were either abandoned or boarded up. The garage was the only building open and running that she could see. It was a little sketchy looking but it did have a big parking lot with several newer year models parked in it and the two bay doors were both open. She saw a few men moving in and out of the garage so she decided she would take a chance. She drove up through the gate in the fence surrounding the place and parked the car. She got out and headed towards the door that looked like it led to an office. One of the windows had been damaged by the storm and a large plywood board had been put up over it.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers