Sexy Days and Fucked-Up Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the feeling of her mouth around his cock and started to thrust in and back out and then in again. He was fast, like a jackrabbit and slammed up against her face again and again. Harder and more fiercely like a drowning man drinks water. He held her head in both hands and slammed into her again. Wendy was taken aback at the ferocity of Pete's cock being slammed into her mouth. He might not have been as long or as thick as the others but he was making up for it in sheer determination. Her nose was hit by his pelvis and ached from being slammed again and again. But that didn't matter. He needed her and she wasn't going to let him down.

Now behind her Bobby reached over and picked up the wide rubber fan belt again. As he shoved his massive pole of a dick balls deep into her ass, he looped the belt and brought it down on her ass. He would show this cunt what it meant to be a slave. He struck her again and again as he drove deep into her ass. He could feel her jump and hear her shriek around Pete's cock as he slapped her harder and harder.

Dan still pumped into her pussy faster and faster. He was reaching his limit. Her wet cooch felt so good wrapped around his cock. He twisted her nipples, pulling harder as he thrust up. She began to jump and twist as Bobby started slapping her ass again and the sensations rolled throughout his entire body. He shook and strained and shoved up one last deep thrust and began to cum. Hot jism exploded up into Wendy's pussy and it clenched hard around his shaft and held him there as he fired off shot after shot.

Wendy was transported to another place. She wasn't of this world anymore. Her ass was incandescent. Bolts of white fire exploded regularly across her soft, round globes as Bobby spanked her with the belt. Her asshole was spread as wide as it had ever been to accommodate his massive 10-inch cock. Her mouth was filled with cock and her face was slammed into over and over by the enthusiasm of Pete's thrusts. Her cunt was exploding with pleasure as Dan began to cum, shooting streams of burning bright pleasure into her. Then her own climax reached it's peak and her entire body was suffused with an incandescence that overrode every sense she had. She began to shake and spasm, crying out around Pete's cock, slamming up and down on Dan's penis, clenching and sliding her ass against Bobby's monster pole.

Every inch of her body was vibrating. She screamed and grunted, heat and cold shooting throughout her as she succumbed to her orgasm. She cried and shook, lightning strikes of the most intense pleasure firing through her. She whined and groaned and spasmed, her muscles contracted and froze and released and she came hard over and over again.

Pete couldn't hold back any longer. The feeling that Wendy was sending throughout his cock was too much. With a shout of joy he began to cum, shooting cum down her throat. His orgasm was lighter and thinner than the others but it made up for it in volume. It was as if a hose had been shoved down her throat. He squirted and shot stream after stream and Wendy sucked and gulped and swallowed it all. But Pete couldn't hold still. The sensation was so strong. He yanked his dick out of Wendy's mouth even as he was still cumming and shot the last two or three streams across her face. Jizz splashed across Wendy's cheeks and nose, it coated her eyes and got in her hair.

Wendy was still shaking, still riding the high of her own climax as her face was splashed and coated with Pete's cum. Her tongue licked out of it's own accord and slurped as much of the sticky semen as she could get into her mouth. Now, in her ass Bobby finally reached his boiling point. With a final hard slap across her welt covered ass he began to shoot his huge load deep into her anus. He shot stream after stream, his cum gushing like a faucet turned on high. It filled her up, flowed back up her hole and squirted out. She groaned and whimpered and mewled and breathed deep as she took every ounce of cum he had to give.

They held her there for several minutes. Bobby and Dan stuffing both her holes. Pete took his cock and began rubbing it over her cum smeared face. Wendy exulted in the feeling that she had done her duty and made these men happy. She softly purred deep from her throat and stuck her tongue out to lick over Pete's slowly shrinking cock as he rubbed her face with it.

Bobby finally began to soften and he pulled his mighty horse-cock out with a sucking sound. As it came out, it left Wendy feeling empty. It had hurt so much but she missed the feeling of being stuffed so full.

Phil smiled watching the little slut slave shake and groan and come down from the amazing fucking they had all given her. She was almost glowing. Panting and gasping for breath but with a glazed look in her eyes and a smile on her lips. He chuckled and stretched, He heaved his bulk into motion and moved to the lift controls. He pressed the button and the lift began to rise.

It pulled Wendy upwards, taking her off of Pete's cock and allowing her to straighten her legs till she was once again standing. She wasn't certain she could have remained standing if her arms weren't still bound to the lift, holding her up. She was spent.

Pete got up slowly from below her and the four mechanics gathered together, standing in front of Wendy, staring at her naked body, smeared with cum, oil and sweat and hanging from the car lift. Wendy stared back at them. Now that they had finished and she had served them well, her own sense of self preservation began to assert itself.

She trembled as she wondered what they would do now. Phil stepped up to her. He reached out and gently stroked her nipples with the fingers on each hand. The sensation sent shivers throughout Wendy.

"You did good slave," he said. "Did you like it?" A small part of her brain told her to tell the fat bastard to fuck off. They had abused and raped her and she hated them for it, but the greater portion of her brain knew the truth.

"Yes. I enjoyed it. I'm glad I pleased you Master," she added. Pete smiled and pinched her nipple, making her body jump. He chuckled and patted her face before turning away.

"Get her cleaned up guys. Then get those tires on her car." And with that, he grabbed his discarded overalls and walked out of the garage and back towards his office.

Bobby, Dan and Pete moved quickly now that the fun was over. They had a hose that they used to wash down the garage floor at night and they got it hooked up and sprayed Wendy down with it. While bobby focused the hard stream of water on her body, spending extra time spraying it directly against her pussy and her ass, the other two got some large industrial sponges and scrubbed her body clean of all the fluids coating her. They spent extra time scraping her sensitive nipples and laughing at the way Wendy gasped and shook as they did so.

Finally she was cleaned off and then ran towels all over her till she was dry. Then and only then, when they had finally finished touching and teasing her one last time, did they lower the lift enough to cut her arms free and release her. They handed her back her clothes and shoved her out into the waiting area to get dressed.

An hour later Phil came out of the back office. He had a clipboard and her set of keys with him. He handed them to Wendy and smiled.

"You're all done. Here's your keys and here's the list of everything we did today. Then his smile grew a little more wicked and he reached into one of the pockets of his overalls and pulled out a plastic case. In it was a DVD. "And here is a copy of everything else we did today." Wendy's eyes grew wide as she stared at it.

"If you don't want your exploits to be showing up on Pornhub or some similar service, I recommend that you bring your car back in next month for a checkup. Just so we can be certain there is no lasting damage from the storm." He stared directly into Wendy's eyes. "Do we understand each other?" Wendy slowly nodded her head.

"Yes Master," she replied. "I understand." She waited a moment and then dropped her eyes like a good slave should. "May I go now?" she asked meekly.

Phil laughed and spun her towards the door, giving her a slap on her ass as he did so. She winced as she was still sore and bruised down there from the beating Bobby had given her. She walked out of the office and out to her car which was waiting for her. Four new tires were on the Lincoln and they had even detailed the car so it shown like new. She opened the car and got in, sliding her ass gingerly onto the padded leather seats.

As she started up the engine and began to pull out she thought about how proud her Master would be at what a good job she had done. And he would be certain to be understanding when she told him how she needed to come back next month. A tiny shiver ran through her as she contemplated what lay in store for that visit.