Sexy Days and Fucked-Up Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what I want" he said ominously as he moved off.

Dan and Pete wasted no time. They came up to the bound slave and began to explore her body with their hands and mouths. The grabbed at her beast and squeezed her hot, sore ass. Fingers slid between her legs and stroked between her pussy lips and slowly inched their way inside her. Dan kissed her neck, tasting her sweat and licking it up slowly, allowing his tongue to travel from the base of her neck all the way to her earlobe. Then he bit her ear and pulled on it.

Hands, mouths, tongues all continued to play over Wendy's body, touching and teasing her most sensitive regions. Her nipples swelled even harder, her pussy juices began to trickle out and run down her legs. She shuddered and moaned as her ear was bitten and her throat kissed. Inside the heat of all of this attention was rolling about in her, stoking her fires and pushing her inexorably towards an orgasm.

Phil licked her hard, swollen tit and bit down again. His hand was between her legs, pinching her engorged clit causing her to moan and squirm.

"Are you a good slut?" he asked. "Are you going to do whatever we tell you to?" He pulled at her clit and then slapped it hard with his hand. Wendy groaned.

"Yes." She answered, her voice husky and trembling. "I'll be a good slut, I promise." Phil chuckled and slapped her on the clit again and then stuck two fat fingers up into her cunt, all the way in and quickly thrust in and out as he encouraged her quickly rising climax.

"Then cum for me my slave. Cum!" He continued to fuck her pussy with is two fingers, spreading her lips wide and adding a third. He leaned down and began to suck her tit, biting and licking once more. Wendy shuddered uncontrollably, her breath quickening. She began to pant, the power of her orgasm rising fast.

"Oooooh ggggaaaawwwddd!" She groaned. Her legs trembled and she might have collapsed if she wasn't tied to the lift. Dan sucked on her neck, biting her throat softly and then not so softly, sucking at her skin. Pete slapped and squeezed her ass and his other hand kept her free tit busy, pinching and twisting it. He kissed her other ear and sucked on her earlobe.

Wendy whined and moaned, panting harder as the feeling grew to the point of no return, She began to tremble and shake as the feeling exploded in her pussy and gushed out, squirting hot pussy juice all over Phil's hand. She bucked her hips and moaned again as fire erupted throughout her body making her shiver with cold and sweat from the heat all at once. She kicked her leg out uncontrollably and writhed against the bonds that held her and the men who continued to tease her. Her head swam and she finally screamed out as the hardest rush of sensation washed over her.

"I'm ccuuuuummmmiinnggg!" She screamed and gave into the release. Her orgasm took hold of her and shook her to the core. Phil continued to chew on her nipple and finger fuck her cunt, causing another squirt of juices to be unleashed. The hand on her ass slapped her, bringing stinging pain to the already red and swollen marks on her cheeks and the lips and tongues on her neck and ears drove her over the edge of reason.

Finally the men slowed and pulled back, just a little. Wendy hung on the lift, shaking and twitching as she came down from the forced orgasm. As she hung there panting and drooling, just a little, the men looked at each other and as if a mental thought was shared silently between the three of them, they all began to quickly remove their overalls and strip naked.

"Pete, lower that lift just a little. I think we need her on her knees for this next part," Phil called to his men. Pete finished stepping out of his coveralls and nodded. He ran to the control switch and pressed the button. The hydraulic lift shuddered and hissed to life and slowly began to descend. It dropped about a foot and a half, enough for Wendy to now be on her knees on the cold and hard cement floor of the garage, her hands still spread and bond above her. Phil walked up to stand right in front of Wendy. His gut was enormous and almost hung down over his cock, almost.

His dick was very fat and although not that long it seemed like a short, squat monster staring directly at Wendy's face. It was heavily veined with a thick, purplish head and it had a slight curve to its length. Phil grabbed Wendy by the hair and yanked her head up so that she was looking up at him. He grinned at her and slapped her across the face.

"Are you a good cocksucker little slave? Are you going to suck my cock? He asked.

Wendy couldn't help it. She was in their control and she was made to serve, that was her lot in this world.

"Yes." She whispered mournfully. "I'm a good cocksucker. I'll suck your cock Master." Phil smiled and pulled her head towards his hard cock, guiding her by the hair he gripped in his hand.

"Yes you will," he said and the big round spongy tip of his cock came up against her lips. "Open up my good little slut, I have something for you!"

Wendy obediently opened her mouth. She didn't know any other way. When confronted with demands from a strong man she was unable to resist. Her heart hammered in her chest and deep in her mind she knew her Master would not approve but she couldn't help herself. This is what she was. A slave to suck and fuck at the bidding of others. Her body was theirs to use and abuse as they saw fit. She was ashamed that she was allowing these men to defile her but she couldn't do anything about it. Her body craved this and her mind needed to obey. It was the way she was built.

Phil's cock slid into her open mouth, He was already hard from playing with her tits and pussy and he shoved his thick tool deep into her warm and waiting mouth. His big fat belly pushed up against Wendy's face, almost smothering her nose and mouth. His cock was not the largest Wendy had ever sucked but it was very wide and thick, almost the circumference of a beer can. She gasped as he pressed deeper, his girth making her mouth stretch open wide to accommodate him. His stomach mashed up against the rest of her face, making breathing nearly impossible. Her tongue pushed at his cock and wrapped around it's thick, bulbous head and then ran up and down along his shaft. Her lips sucked and pulled at his cock and Phil groaned and shoved deeper.

She could smell his dirty, sweaty body as he pressed his belly up against her face. She gagged and made a choking sound but kept sucking. She would show him what a good cocksucker she was. He would be proud of her. Phil's balls were now resting against her chin and she could feel the cum filled sack bumping against her. She stuck her tongue out from her mouth, below his shaft and tickled the ball sack with its tip. In trying to swallow as much of him as she could her teeth accidentally scraped against his cock, causing him to jump. He yanked hard on her hair and brought his hand up and slapped her hard on the side of her face.

"No teeth my little cock-slave." He slapped her hard again and gave her hair another yank. Wendy's cheek was red and her scalp burned. She whimpered deep in her throat and quickened the pace, bobbing her head up and down along his bloated monster of a cock.

"Thhh-thorry" she managed to gargle out around his dick. Phil sighed and let her continue to give him the best blowjob he had ever had. Her mouth felt like a soft, wet cunt in her face. He groaned happily and added a little bit of thrust to her sucking. Wendy kept up. She relaxed her throat, tightened her lips and sped up her tongue as she continued to slurp and slather along his cock.

Meanwhile, Dan wanted her pussy. He laid down and slid himself under Wendy's wide spread and kneeling legs. He scooched down between them till his cock was brushing against her shaved and very wet pussy. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled her down just a bit as he thrust up. His cock wasn't nearly as wide as Phil's was but he was easily 8 inches long. He pushed up into her warm and wet pussy and slid all 8 inches into her in one deep thrust. Wendy gasped as Dan entered her began to thrust deep inside her. He would push up then pull part way out and then thrust in hard again. With the way he was positioned under her his long shaft was stroking her engorged clit every time in slid in and back out. Wendy began to pant and breathe harder, when she could actually get a breath. Her hips were strained being on her knees and spread wide to accommodate Dan but she knew her place and obediently began to bounce up and down on his cock.

That movement, combined with the way her head bobbed up and down along Phil's shaft sent shivers along his cock. He gripped her hair harder and shoved as deep as he could. He felt his cock come up against the back of her throat and he tried to press deeper but his enormous gut wouldn't let him go any further.

Then she heard as much as saw Bobby returning. With Phil's fat belly mashed up against her face she couldn't turn to look very easily and Phil was determined to keep her sucking as fast and as hard as she could. She grunted and gagged around his cock and kept sucking as Bobby came up behind her. He too was naked now. 6'5" of black, glistening muscular flesh. A veritable mountain of a man with a body builders physique. Though he came up behind her, he ducked and stepped in front so she could see him better. He wanted her to see him and look at his cock. It was truly a magnificent monster. Easily as thick as Phil's but also 10 inches of rock-hard manhood. It was one of the largest cocks she had ever seen. Her eyes widened and her breath caught in her chest.

She also saw what he was holding. It looked like a small watering can with a pistol grip and a long nozzle on it that ended in a flared out bulbous head almost an inch across. It had a hole at its tip and a smeary black liquid could be seen on it.

"We are gonna' need to lube you up just a bit if I'm going in your tight back door." He smiled a wicked smile and moved around behind her, ducking himself and getting on his knees behind her. He was right between dan's feet who was still pounding into her pussy with everything he had. Phil laughed and pressed his cock deeper into her mouth!

"Go get her Bobby!" he shouted.

Wendy was horrified. What did he mean by that. Was he intending to put that monster penis in her ass? She had anal sex now and then with her Master. Sometimes he would tie her down on her stomach and enter her from behind or occasionally use a vibrator in her ass while he fucked her. But he was always slow and gentle with her, easing her into anal play, letting her adjust. It often hurt but she would grow to enjoy it. The trouble was she didn't think Bobby was going to be slow or gentle. And she already had Dan up in her pussy. She grunted around Phil's beer can of a cock and tried to shake her head but Phil kept pumping away.

Behind her now, Bobby took the nozzle of the loaded grease gun he was carrying and slid its flared metal tip between Wendy's round and bouncing ass cheeks. She was being fucked by Dan and her ass moved up and down in rhythm as he slammed into her again and again. Bobby smiled and took one hand and grabbed her waist. He pushed her down on Dan's pole and held her there. Then he slid the nozzle of the grease gun harder against her ass and down her crack till he came to her tight brown sphincter. Then he pressed the tip hard against her tight hole and began to push it inside.

Wendy felt Bobby press her down against Dan and then the tip of something cold and hard pressing between her ass. She was impaled on Dan and had her face shoved deep against Phil's belly and her mouth filled with thick cock so there was very little she could do. She tried hard to grunt out the word no, but only resulted in unintelligible mess. Behind her she felt the thick, round metal tip begin to push into her asshole.

Bobby watched as the tip of the grease gun parted her tight hole and slid in. The rounded tip disappearing into her ass. He grinned and pushed more. 2, then 3, then 4 inches of the nozzle slid into Wendy's tight brown tunnel. She groaned and whined around Phil's cock and Dan began thrusting up again, pushing himself deep into her pussy. Bobby gripped the trigger of the grease gun and pulled it. Immediately thick, greasy, oil began to squirt out and fill Wendy's ass. It was akin to an oil enema.

Wendy felt the long thick nozzle going deep in her ass but she still hadn't realized just what it was until thick, viscous oil started flowing into her ass. It squirted out and filled her bowels and coated her anal canal going deep into her and squirting back up and out. She whined piteously and shook her head as hard as she could. She had never felt anything like this before. Phil yanked her hair again and slapped her face to get her attention.

"Never mind that, just keep sucking. Do what you do best!"

Even with a squirting grease gun up her ass and three men raping and abusing her body, Wendy couldn't help but feel an unreasoning sense of pride flow through her. Phil thought she was the best. She closed her eyes and redoubled her efforts sucking on his great schlong.

Bobby slid the grease gun in and out of her ass a few times making sure she was filled up and plenty lubed. Then he yanked the nozzle back, pulling it out of her now greased up ass. Wendy groaned in relief as the hard metallic nozzle was pulled out of her butt until she felt the tip of Bobby's massive monster pushing against her. She squeezed her eyes tight and grunted deep and pushed her ass back towards him, trying as hard as she was capable of to relax her ass. This was going to hurt no matter how it was done but she could try and make it as easy as she could.

Bobby felt her press back against him and grinned. He grasped her with both hands on her hips and gave a deep grunt and shoved himself into her lubed-up ass. His mighty cock pushed against the tight brown opening, held at bay for a moment or two. Then the liberally applied grease and his own determined pushing shoved the great wide tip past her outer defenses. Once through that first impediment, her greased canal let him slide all the way in with little or no trouble. Wendy was very tight and he had to squeeze his cock in every inch of the way but it went and soon all ten inches of Bobby were stuffed into Wendy's straining ass.

Wendy couldn't believe that he had all ten inches of that monster dick deep inside of her. She screamed around the cock in her throat and thrashed, jumping up and down, twisting sideways, anything to get that thing out of her. She had never felt such pain before and she cried and shook and bumped and grinded but Bobby would not be dislodged. He held onto her waist and Dan took the tack of reaching up and grabbing a hold of her tits. He pulled them down hard even as Bobby pulled her against him and shoved her down. Phil had a hold of her hair and now pulled her up and down, back and forth along his cock.

Wendy was airtight. A cock in every hole and pinned down, her arms bound above her. They rode her hard and fast, picking up the pace. Dan sloshed in and out of her cunt, Phil's shoved deep against the back of her throat and then pulled out only to slam back in. And Bobby kept that massive log of a cock deep in her ass, sliding incrementally back and forth, in and out, slowly picking up speed while holding her tightly in place.

Her ass burned like it was on fire and her tits were aching with every twist and pinch that Dan gave them. But she was also feeling a very different kind of burn in her pussy. Hot, spicy tingles of electricity were shooting through her womb. Her legs shook as shockwaves of pleasure ran up and down them. Her toes curled, her fingers clenched and unclenched. She bobbed her head faster, humped up and down against both of the cocks in her. The fire in her ass was consuming her but also transforming her. She felt as if she was having an out of body experience. She could almost see herself below fucking and sucking, being ridden hard and abused as they all forced her forward towards that big orgasm. She grunted and cried out and fucked and sucked and rode the three men harder and faster, her orgasm building and rising till it was ready to consume her completely.

Suddenly Phil began to make groaning sounds deep in the back of his throat. He gripped Wendy's hair with both hands, twisting her dirty blonde locks in his fists and yanked hard. Her skull was shot with the intense pain of his hair pulling and she was forced as deep onto his cock as she had ever been. The back of her throat opened for him and he slipped the fat spongy head of his cock in. She couldn't breathe, her nose and mouth clogged by his fat belly and his thick cock. Then he began to twitch. His cock actually swelled and suddenly he was shooting cum down her throat.

Wendy was consumed by all of the sensations being forced upon her poor abused body but she was a pro at cock sucking. The sudden surge of thick molten cum down her throat didn't phase her at all. She swallowed and gulped and swallowed some more. She sucked hard on his beer can of a dick and ran her tongue up and down his obscenely wide shaft. She wrapped it around the head of his cock and licked his cum and gulped another throatful. She sucked every drop of semen he could shoot and her mouth begged him for more.

Phil grunted and slapped Wendy hard once more, just because he could and pulled back. His thick, curved tool popped out of her mouth dribbling a string of saliva and cum.

"My god you're one fucking great cocksucker," he exclaimed. Then he looked over at Pete who had been standing nearby watching them ride this sex slave and waiting for his turn. "All right Pete, you're up!"

Wendy was gasping in great lungful's of air now that Phil's belly wasn't blocking her nose and mouth. She was still riding high on the pain and pleasure that was shooting throughout her entire person. The cock in her ass still hurt but that pain was now a hot fire of pleasure as well. Her pussy was being slammed again and again, stroking and fucking her to new heights. She fell into the rhythm of the two men double-stuffing her, riding them up and down, back and forth and harder and faster. She snorted in air, gasping deeply as she neared her climax. Her whole body was poised for that explosion and she needed it so badly.

Then Pete was in front of her. She knew what he wanted, what he needed and she opened wide for his cock and even strained her head forward, eager to please her rapist. She needed to please him, its what she was good for. She stuck her long, talented tongue out and slid it across the tip of his trembling cock. Wendy could see he wasn't as big as the others. It was a nice, slim cock. It wouldn't pose any difficulty for her. Not much of a challenge either. A small part of her brain was disappointed that it wouldn't choke her as badly as Phil's or hurt her as much as Bobby's was, but he deserved her best and she was determined to give it to him. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, kissing it and running her tongue across hit's head.

"Let...me...suck...you...please..." she grunted and gasped as she strained to get more of his cock into her mouth. "Give it to me please Master!" Wendy begged and mewled at him, her eyes wide and tear filled staring up at his face.

Pete nodded and grinned and thrust his hips forward. His cock slid into Wendy's mouth and she sucked on it greedily. She let it slide deep, all the way in, till it bumped up against her throat. Already coated and lubed from Phil, she was able to take it all in. His ball sack ground up against her lips and chin and she stuck out her tongue to tickle his sack. Pete seemed to really like that as he shuddered and grabbed her hair the way Phil had done. He pulled and yanked at her hair and pushed his cock hard against her face. Wendy was shoved back but redoubled her efforts and began sucking and licking, lathering Pete's cock with spit. She drooled and sucked and spit all along his shaft and bobbed up and down.