All Comments on 'Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
surferjakesurferjakeover 6 years ago

Ok, that was a legitimately well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I cumpletlety understand

How he felt getting it that way for the first time. I'm really looking forward to Dr. Kelly continuing his treatments. Maybe eventually she'll need some assistance from a well hung young intern?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trust you

Okay, since you are bi I'm going to trust your description to be accurate. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can you get this on the NHS?

Nice story -- unlikely scenario but who cares?

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 6 years ago
collusion??

the girl friend insisted he have this exam even at age 25. Could there be some collusion between the GF and the Doc ? And panties next time!! Definitely involving a hunky intern, or two. After all, if you are going to check the prostate so thoroughly, you might as well check the gag reflex to make sure it is trainable.

Poor Ethan doesn't see the rabbit hole .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dayum

This is my fantasy - completely (though that was back when 13 was a doctor on 'House'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow! That was an awesome fantasy story. If I had a Dr. Kelly as my Dr. I'd be in to see her weekly for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hahahahaha square root of cloud 9

seriously though...super hot. had me rock hard.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

What a story! I need to book an appointment with Dr Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally hot

Really well done. Loved it and can't wait for the Sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need MORE

This actually is one of the hottest stories I've read on here. I've been looking for something like this for a while, and this was literally perfect! Keep it up! Waiting for round 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Holy Shit! I mean OH God what a hot HOT story. Completely over the top. Please, PLEASE add another chapter to this. Maybe the doc should tell him to bring his girl friend to an appointment so she can lean how to help him with this sperm back up! Many thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

MORE PLEASE

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
Wonderful kinky tale.

I'm looking forward to how you play out these characters and this situation. Bringing in the girlfriend has already generated several comments, but the doctor's staff must also be complicit, how else do you explain the extended examination?

Keep up the good work.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Please finish...

This story needs an ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please please add another chapter to this it is one of my favorite stories

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
Wow

What a wonderfully sensuous story. I hope he’s forced to bring my his girlfriend to a future appointment so she can watch his slutty, panty covered ass get fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Absolutely fantastic. Please bring more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please give me more, doctor...um, I mean author.

That got me so hard. I didn't know I would find a story like this so hot. My wife caught me reading it and she asked me if I wanted to try it! I blushed and said that I didn't think I was a cockslut. She said not yet and left for the store.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 6 years ago
A magnificent story!

I love strong, authoritative and manipulative female characters. Dr Kelly was perfect in that regard. I only wish she was wearing a skirt, but that's just a detail and more of a personal preference.

Ethan was also great as the unaware sissy. I can only imagine his further travel along that path. I'm sure it didn't end with panties and strap-ons...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This story was really hot! Can't wait for the continuation.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Awsome! I wish you have written or you'll write many more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story!!

Is Dr. Kelly accepting new patients?

Great story, very descriptive. I hope to read more about Ethan and Dr. Kelly!

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved ir

Hope there's a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A-One!

We all wait for the follow-up appointment. May his ass be as slutty as now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dated a nurse in my mid 20s

Nurse in a urologist's office. One day she used a spare diaphragm "refiller" to go after my prostate, while she simply cupped my balls. My cock swelled from the back first, toward the head and when that felt like it was going to explode, I started cumming, completely uncontrollably. It was fucking amazing.

Years later I travelled a lot, with a lot of time away from my wife. I rediscovered my prostate, found a 10" dual-vibrator that was perfect. One night, everything clicked. I propped the base on a book, had a handheld mirror to watch this thing get swallowed by ass and fucked myself silly. The orgasms were the best i've ever had. By far. Fell asleep on my side with it still in me. Every time i woke I'd turn it on, pump it a few times and cum again. Left it in till I got up to go to work. The towel under me was soaked even though I'd been lapping up my cum as it came. I was ravaged. It was the best sex I've had on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eagerly Awaiting More

Your stories are always the best. I'm going through them all now and they are so sexy! I really hope there's a part 2 to this coming sooner than later!

betabradbetabradover 5 years ago

I need an exam like this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best exam ever

I need that exam really badly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories here, I really hope you do a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

Eagerly awaiting the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I came very hard reading this story

Crazy hot story! I came extremely hard reading this, and it was one of the longest orgasms I've ever experienced.

I want Dr. Kelly to take me anally and milk me to heaven. Perhaps she could use a special kind of strap-on - one that vibrates on both ends, and on the end she is wearing is curved to massage her G-spot and has a vibrating attachment to also pleasure her clit. I think if we came simultaneously, would come for her forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

theothermrtheothermrabout 5 years ago
HOT!!!

What's that doctors address!! Rock hard and dripping precum right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I'm a girl but that made me cum so hard

AsissyloverAsissyloverover 4 years ago
part 2 ?

you have had 2 years to make a part 2 , PLEASE MAKE IT !!!

Biboi54RBiboi54Rabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Our doctor is a sexy Asian woman in boots. I would love to feel this, but I can't complain because my wife Sophie fucks me regularly with a strapon.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 4 years ago
I need that!

I need that right now! I wish I could find a doctor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

Can we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved watching a prostrate exam with finger would like to watch one like this even more.

I accompanied my boy friend to a urologist appointment and was very turned on watching the female Dr. perform the exam on him and really enjoyed when she had him lean on the exam table open his gown and slide her gloved finger in his rectum to check his prostrate. The look on his face as the Dr probed him and I watched was priceless but the exam in this story is over the top I would love to watch it done to him for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a doc.

What a story. More please.

Visit a Preferred Provider for the massage but a doc like that would really rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

So hot please do continue!

Always check for your new stories

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 3 years ago

I was scheduled for a police department entrance physical exam. The Doctor was a beautiful young intern. After the rest of the physical, she had me get totally naked and lie on my side in a nearly fetal position with my ass practically hanging off the bed. She lubed up her gloved hand and slowly but firmly inserted her index finger. I was squirming. She said “Sit still now, I’m going need to go a little deeper.” Suddenly I felt two giant fingers in my ass! With her other hand she grabbed my ass cheek and pulled me wide open. About that time a third finger entered me and I could feel her diamond ring pressing around my sphincter. She rotated her fingers and pushed deeper. My cock was already totally erect. Her middle finger found my prostate and my cock erupted with cum spurting across the exam table and onto the floor. She laughed out loud and said “Was that as good for you as it was for me?” She rolled me onto my back and took off her gloves. She got a warm wet towel and laid it over my still erect cock. She said, “Here, let me clean that up for you.” She put her had on the warm towel and wrapped it around my cock and started jerking my cock. She laughingly said, “Don’t make another mess now, while I’m trying to clean up our last one.” She finished washing my cock and balls, slapped me on my ass and said, “We’re done now. You can get dressed. And no you can’t have my phone number.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

This was incredible!!! I had to stop myself from cumming too soon. Where's the next chapter??? Please don't leave me hanging!!

DeepLeisureDeepLeisureover 3 years ago

A M A Z I N G !!!!!

Please contunue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing (❤+): ☆☆☆☆☆+ [5+ (5.5/5=110% "Exceeds expectations")! The story has so far got t09 faves out of 236,943 views, which is 2.15 faves per 1K views (an A+++ faves-to-views ratio!) You have a loyal fan base!

Dr Kelly will hopefully be my GP in my next life.

This story is a must read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Just WOW! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

can we PLEASE have a continuation of this story? I really wanna see where this goes next

FrankdockFrankdockalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. The initial plot development could be a little stronger, but the sexual descriptions really turned me on. I thought Dr. would turn out to be a shemale or trans with a real cock but all good. Keep it up! NPI. Ha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow now I want a woman dr for my prostate exam ! ! ❤❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👍👍

vector2065vector2065over 2 years ago

I am going to change Doctors today (to a woman) and make an appointment.

erotica10erotica10over 2 years ago

Amazing story. You got me hard, then you got me leaking and then you got me to explode everywhere! Well done! Looking forward to reading more of your stories and getting really really turned on.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

I swear I didn't read your story before I wrote my similarly themed one. But I certainly had a few of the same ideas lol. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came so fucking hard to this shit.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 2 years ago

Nothing like a prostate exam and a MEF to round out your day. Speaking of which, I have an appointment in 30 minutes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot; I wish my female urologist would do that to me once she's done with the normal prostate exam. I've been fantasizing about that for quite some time now.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

What a yummy story. Ethan is a very lucky boy. I look forward to the next appointment. I wonder if next time Dr Kelly may enlist her redheaded nurse to assist in his anal treatments. Perhaps a deeper treatment might be even more efficaciously produced by having her sit on his face as the good doctor reams him. Or they could take turns, swapping positions.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

And the visit after next? Yep, have him bring his girlfriend. Then there would be a series of her banging him, and eventually ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can I get an appointment with Dr. Kelly?

fran969fran969about 2 years ago

I've had many prostate exams ,but never one as good as that one .What have i been missing ??

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

11/10 Strap-Ons!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any chance on a continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, that was good!

Years ago, had a half hour long check up, that was almost like that!;) she was hot, but never gave me that much! Great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

I have had female Dr’s for the last 10 years ever since my GF started to make my appointments and accompanies into the exam room The best one was with the female urologist and my GF sitting there watching the entire exam. Opened me up to regular rectal exams by my GF now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was really good

But. It went over the top with the strap on.

Too, not medical enough, a hand held device would have been much easier to accept.

And “wear your girlfriend’s panties?????

Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story! Really hope we get a sequel one day.

PantyhoseBiPantyhoseBiover 1 year ago

I'm doing a masturbation jerk off marathon today. Your great story sent me to orgasm #8. I had to rip my pantyhose crotch open & fuck my cock with a fleshlight while fucking my ass with a large black dildo. Please add more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I've read in ages. Edged all the way thru it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an awesome story! I have fantasies about having checkups with a female Dr and going through different situations, but never quite like this! :). PantyhoseBi I also have a pantyhose fetish after I read your comment will have to put my own on and have a cum session while wearing them! Right now I am dripping with precum so have to get to work;)

m_proustm_proustover 1 year ago

now I want to go to the doctor - great story excellently written thank you

Maverick60_Maverick60_over 1 year ago

dream cum true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 1 year ago

It felt like parts of every fantasy I’ve had about my wife putting on a strap on and fuck me to orgasm on her lead was expressed here. I would not object to a woman wanting me to bottom for her and take her cock like a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG This needs a sequel!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LL, he should bring his girlfriend to watch and learn.

soumidemartisoumidemartiabout 1 year ago

envie d etre examine

soumidemartisoumidemartiabout 1 year ago

l adresse de ce medecin hum

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Wow ! You really do have a talent for sensual writing. This was hot. Loved the build up. She really was a predator, but what horny guy wouldn’t relish what she was doing to him?

Would love to see her character slowly jerk him off with her strapon firmly buried in his ass. I think weekly treatments would be called for under the circumstances. Haha🤪

5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Cuchulainn1Cuchulainn1about 1 year ago

Whoa, that was an experience... One of the hottest stories i've read !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot! Any chance of a continuation?

thomas_deanthomas_dean9 months ago

For Professional Services Rendered

Dr Kelly has developed an interesting way of building her practise. What techniques might she use on her female patients?

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF9 months ago

A Steady Customer

Dr Kelly has developed a means to secure a steady customer.

jk1982jk19828 months ago

Reminiscent of my experience last week.

poznaniakpoznaniak8 months ago

Hot, I want exam my prostate:)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely story. Its so sexy to hear about a man surrendering his manhood to a dominant woman. The little touch of panty training at the end was delightfull

CockRingOfFireCockRingOfFire4 months ago

Prostate orgasms make for "screamers" second only to sounding ones cock to orgasm; many Os from sounding are often out of body experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ABSOLUTELY GREAT story. Thanks!

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy3 months ago

At which hospital, precisely, does Dr Kelly practise? Must go for one of her 'examinations' myself!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this. Needs to be continued

roveroneroverone3 months ago

always thought what's good for the goose good the the gander...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Obviously a strong case for medical malpractice.

FunnyFearFunnyFear3 months ago

Where's the sequel

Badboy1616Badboy16162 months ago

Amazing!!! I wish there was a sequel!! I’m ready to be fucked right now!

DominatrixBreederDominatrixBreeder2 months ago

I wish next chapter Ethan will pound Dr Kelly's pussy hard and breed her🥵🥵🥵🥵

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please write more chapters

PainslutmilfPainslutmilfabout 2 months ago

The doctor should tell him to bring his girlfriend in with him so she can teach her how to use him.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Rapist should lose her license and be imprisoned

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...