Sexy Ever After

Story Info
A different type of ending to an adventure.
4.7k words
4.21
9.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexy ever after

There once was a handsome knight who lived in a quiet town. Raised by humble farmers he became a knight due to his righteous nature and wanted to protect his quiet town from harm. He was a practical and kind man, who was always happy to help with the heavy lifting or to investigate any signs of danger nearby. He was skilled with a sword and arrows so took care of any intruders upon the lands and was able to hunt efficiently so no one was ever hungry. The whole town loved him like their own son and all the women swooned at the sight of his muscular physique and his innocent smile, because everyone knew, he was a total gentleman.

One day, a mysterious robed woman passed through the town -- her dress was heavily jewelled and her cloak luxurious. She had long sleek hair and her eyes sharp like a cat. The towns women hated her presence and the men gawked with fancy at the sight of her. This woman merely walked through the town one day when the knight was out hunting, and when he returned the following day all the women begged him to follow her towards a tower that had mysteriously risen in the distance -- saying that quite a few of their husbands and sons also disappeared in the night.

The young knight dropped the food he was carrying and readied his gear immediately. With the well wishes of the towns people, he set off towards the tower through the forest -- where the stranger had last been seen going toward.

After half a day's walk through the forest the knight arrived to the foot of the tower. There were no monsters nearby, no sign of danger. The tower was tall enough to be seen from afar but up close it looked smaller than expected.

Then cautiously with sword in hand, he slowly opened the door in to the tower.

The inside was surprisingly empty. The tower was tall yet it had no stairs upwards - only a simple wooden hatch on the floor. He opened the hatch to find a spiralling staircase leading downward, with no end in sight. Torches were lit along on the walls, so someone must be down there. The knight steeled his nerves and thought of the men that was needing rescue, and trusted in his skills as a fighter and took a deep breath.

He cautiously descended down the staircase. His greaves clanking on the concrete steps with each step taken. When he eventually arrived at the bottom, he found a large beautiful room with lush velvet carpet on the floor and drapes on the walls. A great stone fireplace with a roaring fire lit most of the room, casting long shadows on the far wall from the grand looking furniture that stood within it. A velvet couch, king bed, dining table and chairs. All this luxurious velvet, whoever it was that could afford furnishings like this must have wealth equalling that of a king!

In the distance there was only one exit to this room, the knight had only just noticed it when it swung open and in the doorway was the gorgeous woman that the towns people told him about. Hair long past her lower back, sleek and slender.

She smiled and with one wave of her hand, the knight lost consciousness.

When he woke, he was sitting on the couch by the fireplace. He could feel the velvet he was sitting on... wait what?

It then dawned on him that he was completely naked.

He was blindfolded, so all he could hear was the sound of a stiletto heel hitting the concrete floor in the distance, in areas where the velvet carpet did not reach. His hands were tied above him, he tried to free himself but could tell that his cuffs were metal and chained to the ceiling by a length of chain.

He was gagged so he was unable to speak but his movements notified the woman that he was awake.

Slowly the stiletto heels came towards him until the sound became muffled on the carpet, and then he heard her whisper next to his ear.

"You're not going to scream if I ungag you, are you? You don't look like a screamer but I had to check -- I hate screamers. I've already had to dispatch a couple of the townsfolk who wouldn't shut up!"

The knight gave a simple nod. He wasn't afraid, and he certainly hadn't considered screaming but his mind was racing -- how was he able to be subdued so quickly without him being able to fight back at all?

Then it dawned on him... magic must have been involved.

He had only heard fairy tales of magic, but who knew it might actually exist?

Happy with the response, she removed the cloth gag and he took a deep breath. With a low, gruff voice he spoke.

"Who are you, and what have you done with the townsmen?"

She liked the voice of this one, which was good because she loved the body of it too.

With the sultry voice of her own, she replied.

"Oh, you will find out very soon"

----------------------------

The room was warm, the fire glowed brightly and through his blindfold the knight could make out just the silhouette of the woman standing in front of him.

"You're a sorceress, aren't you? I was told that magic doesn't exist!"

Before he could say more, he felt a warmth come over him that wasn't the fire. She leaned over had started to lean over him, to undo his blindfold reaching around his head.

When the blindfold came off it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the bright light of the fire, but then he could see her clearly. Her stunning figure, her glowing eyes, her red lips and long hair draped over her slender shoulder -- her privates barely covered by her lacey undergarments.

"What do you want from me?" He said innocently... too innocently.

This question sent her in to a frenzied smile and her eyes glowed almost as bright as the fire. Hunger took over and she licked her lips briefly before she lunged forward and pressed her almost-naked body up against his fully naked one. Her hands held his head still as she straddled him and forced a kiss that seemed to never end. Her tongue would slide in to his every now and then and he struggled against his restraints but was quickly subdued, as he felt his body's desires start to take over. He was a virtuous man in his heart, but there was a reason why he could never become a paladin.

Against his wishes, his cock started to rise and harden. He could feel her plump breasts rubbing up against his chest and her lips devouring his. No man could resist this, and certainly not him.

Feeling the rise of flesh that started to rub up against her inner thigh, she finally let him breathe.

"I am... your mistress" she said softly, as she wrapped a hand around his girth.

Her eyes widen at the size she was feeling between her fingers, and turns to look.

This one was a stallion.

"Mistress...." He started to whisper softly when he realised what he was saying and his righteous mind snapped back in to place.

"You're no mistress -- you're a succubus, aren't you?" he said sternly.

She turned back, and marvelled at how sharp this man was. Seems she has been found out.

"So...? What are you going to do about it...?" She said, as she swirled his tip around her plump lips below. Her juices begin to flow and her vagina began to hunger and lust over his giant cock.

He tried to resist his urges but she gave off the most alluring scent from the nape of her neck and as soon as his tip touched her labia, he wasn't able to contain himself any longer.

In one swift motion, he used his arms that were chained to the ceiling to pull him self up briefly, and inserted himself in to her. Being entered so suddenly made her moan loudly with pleasure as she grabbed on to his muscly arms and gripped hard.

He leaned forward and began to swallow her mouth this time, sending his tongue deep in to her mouth so that she was being drilled in to from both ends. Dominating her completely.

After a moment she came to her senses and pulls back angrily -- she is the demon of pleasure; this is a mere mortal man - She mustn't let him take over; her desires run much deeper than simple sex... this must be... complete lust.

She stands back up and sees that he has started to take pleasure in holding the power over her, so she steps forward and with her stiletto heel still on her feet, places her right foot next to his groin on the couch as he watches nervously.

"Do that again, and I'll crush you" she growled, as she inched her heel closer and closer to his balls.

He just smiled innocently. He wasn't going to give her what she wanted.

Angrily, she reaches out and cups his balls in her left hand. He gulps, knowing his most vulnerable organ is now in her hands. He tries to steady his breath in attempt to hide his feelings but he starts to feel himself trembling. Whether it was from fear, adrenaline or lust -- he wasn't sure.

Seeing this reaction made her happy. She smiled knowing he understands his position now and although he is fronting bravely, he fighting himself on the inside. Besides, he couldn't hide what his giant throbbing cock was wanting.

She noticed the massive shaft casting a long shadow across to the back wall, looking at it sends shivers of desire down her back. At this moment she decided that this one will be hers forever.

He watches her stare at the far wall, where the shadow of his standing cock mades it look like it's the size of the room. She tucks her hair behind her ear and the rest of the hair flow down past her shoulders and rest next to her perfectly sculpted butt.

She really is stunning.

His cock twitches for a moment with excitement and that snaps her out of her daze -- she turns her head back towards him.

Just one more tease, she tells herself.

She takes removes her feet that was placed next to his groin and he sighs a sigh of relief... until she kneels down between his legs.

"Wait... what are you --" he didn't get to finish before she takes his cock and swallows it whole -- she had the physique of a petite woman but somehow it fit all the way in her mouth and he could feel it reach in to her throat. He didn't know whether this was possible because she was a demon or whether all women could do this. All he knew was that it felt incredible and it was like he was being sucked dry and slumped back without a fight. Her hands reached up and played with his nipples and he could feel the urge to cum welling up from his balls.

But just as suddenly, she stopped and left his cock standing once again in the light.

"??" He was so close to sweet release, and now desire nothing more than that feeling from a moment ago.

She licked her lips and smiled as she stood up. She couldn't let it end right there, just like that.

"Oh, I have the perfect potion I want to use on you" her eyes narrow, as she turns around and lowers her slit above his cock again. Her g-string pulled to one side she slid down on to his throbbing cock and teased him some more. The sight of the dip in her lower back and the roundness of her perky butt while her long hair flowed down to stop just above her crack sends him reeling and he moans at the sensation. He wanted to cum inside her so bad right there and then, if she just pumps it a couple more times...

Then she gets up again, dripping wet between her legs as her juices flow.

"Damned these handcuffs!" He cursed to himself. Had his arms been free he would have grabbed her by the shoulders and let himself loose inside her with everything he had.

She smiles to herself, knowing she has him exactly where she wanted him, starts climbing on top oh him and pulls her now-dripping g-string to one side again and starts to wrap her thighs around his head. She gingerly places her slit next to his mouth.

He could smell and see the ecstasy glistening from the fire. For a moment he forgot who and what she was just wanted to pleasure her, so he leaned forward, tongue at the ready.

He buried his scruffy face in to her slit, the rough texture of his chin sends her in to overdrive and while is tongue searched for her clit. When he found the little bulb, he sent the rough flat of his tongue over it with rapid speed which caught her off guard.

No man has ever done it this perfectly before. They're usually crying and begging, or digging in like a barbarian but this...

Before she could finish her thought, he used his tongue to give it a few final flicks and she screams with pleasure as her body starts to convulse uncontrollably -- she grips both sides of his head for support as she is sent reeling out of her mind for what feels like minutes. She slumps back in his lap.

He licks his lips with a handsome smile. This was a side of him that he was never willing to acknowledge for the sake of his townspeople, who looked down upon those who would pursue bodily pleasures. He was righteous at heart and mind, but his body... his body knew how to do things he's never learnt before.

Hunched over him, she starts letting out a wicked laugh. She hadn't enjoyed herself like this for over a hundred years.

She kisses him deeply on the lips and grabs his shaft and gives it a few strokes. What a good boy he is -- he shall be rewarded.

He eagerly awaits his reward, until he sees that she was toying with him once more, then comes to his senses. This is a succubus after all -- a demon is nothing like an angel.

She gets up and starts walking towards the door she came through slowly.

"Oh, don't worry, I will be back soon with your well-deserved reward. Oh, and don't hope on anyone rescuing you -- I let you in to the tower on purpose but no one else will find it nearly that easy."

She closes the door behind her, and all goes silent except for the fire as the last sounds of her stilettos trails off in to the distance.

Frustrated, he sits there -- arms still hanging up above him and it's making his them extremely tired but also, his standing cock is still throbbing with desire that now nothing can satiate other than ejaculation.

He grunts as he struggles more with the chained handcuffs above him. "Fuck!!" he yells

--------------------------------

As the knight continued to struggle with his bonds he becomes increasingly frustrated, his body craving more action without him being able to do anything about it. A few moments later, the door to the back of the room started opening slowly.

A small pale hand comes through the door and a beautiful yet timid looking young girl with long white silky hair peeks through. Her eyes shone brightly in the light from the fire, even from across the other side of the room. She seemed extremely scared and hesitated to speak even after opening her mouth.

"Um.."

He then noticed that she was completely naked too. Her features were someone who were maybe just of age. He had never seen anyone with that complexion or hair colour before -- was she a foreigner?

"No one else is here, just me" he said, hoping she could understand his language. He could tell she was shaking as she looked around the room.

"Oh.." she sunk in to the room and closed the door behind her quietly and looked around.

"Um... will the mistress be coming back soon?" She asked meekly

"She said she will be back, but don't worry -- I can protect you if you free me" He rattles his arms around, the jingle of chains makes it clear that he is a captive. The couch back hid his lower half from her view.

"Oh... ok..." she acknowledges his hand cuffs and starts looking around for signs of a key, there was nothing around the fireplace or the dining table.

She was searching near the wall when she noticed a tall shadow on the wall.

It twitched slightly, and she looked to see what was casting it.

Now with sight of his full naked body, she noticed he was extremely erect and had a grimaced look on his face and was breathing heavily.

The erect cock was also the biggest one she had ever seen in her life -- it looked uncomfortably engorged.

She walked up to him slowly and thought to herself that he looked like a gentle and caring man. She felt at ease around him, and was starting to get curious.

"Look, please just find the key to release me. I need my arms free to get us out of here!" He said, pleading. His face was flushed with embarrassment and desire at the same time.

"I'm sorry, I looked everywhere and couldn't find any keys or tools I could use to free you." Her eyes went back to staring at his large erect penis.

"That looks really uncomfortable... are you ok....?"

He sees her small stature, and decides he couldn't possibly ask her to help.

"It's uncomfortable but it's ok... I can deal with it..." he said as a bead of sweat starts rolling down the side of his rugged face. He's doing everything he can not to think about it, closing his eyes to hide his true feelings.

He's startled suddenly by the feeling of a gentle and slightly cold hand on his cheek and he quickly opens his eyes to see her learning toward him - face just inches from of his.

"It's okay... really!" He says unconvincingly, his cock twitching as he speaks. There was nowhere to hide his desires while it was on full display in the light of the fire.

"I want to help you" she says in her quiet voice, as she starts to straddle him.

Can it even fit? They both think to themselves as she lowers herself on to his lap and places her slit gingerly on to his tip.

"Um... this is okay right...?" She asked.

Her juices started flowing on to the tip of his cock, and he can tell that she really wanted to do this so he relented. "Of course. Please, feel free to kiss me and use my body to help you too..." he trailed off as she leaned in to kiss him. Her face and features small compared to his own but it felt so wonderful. She caressed his lips and tongue with her own, and continued to kiss him tenderly.

She tasted extremely sweet.

Next he felt himself entering her tiny hole. She struggled with the size and despite the wetness of her vagina, only the tip was fitting in. Could it be...? Is this... her first time?!

His righteous brain made him ignore the pleasure the tip of his cock was feeling for a brief moment to allow him to moan the words "Miss... are you... you don't have to..." but she placed a finger on his lips.

"Don't worry, I am of marriable age and giving my first to a gentleman in need is something I am more than happy to do" she said with a smile.

Her tightness was extremely pleasurable and she was so wet that it put him back at ease for a moment before he finally felt the penetration in to the deepest part of her. They both let out a loud moan respectively as his cock hits the outside of her womb.

She took a moment to collect herself and to get used to this feeling. It felt like his cock was filling her up all the way in to her belly. Slowly, she tried to slide up and down. Whenever there was pain, she would kiss him and let her out her moans in to his lips while he moaned back in to hers.

Her body was light on top of his, and slowly she was riding him. He wished so boldly that he could free his arms to grab her so that he could push himself even deeper inside her, but powerless, he simply tried to move his hips along with hers to help her slide him in... and out... up and down...

...until his urges started to build up again and he could feel it in his scrotum and he knew that he was about to finally feel that release soon.

Moaning deeply, he pulled away from her face and spoke as his cock began to twitch inside her.

"Please miss, I'm about to cum -- you should get off now --" before he could finish she grabbed his head in both hands and kissed him deep while she started pumping him harder and his moans drowned in to her mouth while he desperately tried to hold himself back. But after a few more seconds her legs that were straddling him didn't let loose and he couldn't hold it in anymore so he exploded entirely inside of her - sending all his warm cum deep in to her womb. She felt the cum filling her insides and some of it started gushing out past her lips around his giant cock. Her nipples rubbed up against his burly chest and her clit rubbed the drips of cum up and down his veiny penis sent a sensation up her back and her vagina started to convulse with pleasure. She was cumming all around him while he was cumming inside her.

12