Sexy Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both moaned loudly with pleasure, while panting and dripping with sweat. More hot white cum dripping out from inside her as his cock finally starts to soften a little.

After a few more pants and they both recollect themselves, he spoke.

"Why... why did you do that? You could get pregnant!" contraceptives didn't exist in this world.

Knowing full well that was the case, she couldn't stop herself regardless. She has been in this dungeon for so long and the mistress never once let her climax. She too has been waiting for release -- she didn't care whether she became with child or not.

"It's ok..." she said as she started to get up, gave him a peck on the cheek as she went back to looking for a key. His cum, her juices and a slight drop of blood could be seen trailing down her thighs, glittering from the light of the fire.

Thankful for the release but also feeling bad about the fact that he may have just impregnated a woman he had just met, he thought about how he could atone for this sin later.

It was then that the sound of stilettos hitting the concrete floor could be heard in the distance.

They both freeze, fear sending shivers down their spine as the footsteps came closer until the door swings open. The mistress was back, potion in hand.

The young girl tries to duck behind the couch, and remains momentarily unseen but her complexion was too pale for her to truly hide.

"Oh? What's this?" the mistress said with her sultry voice.

"How did you manage to free yourself from your confines? We can't have our favourite toy running around freely down here -- there are plenty of dangerous... men about" her eyes fall on to his cock, white with cum and limping slightly.

"My, my what have you done? Come on out and let me see you." She said with a glare, and the girl stands up and walks out from behind the couch.

The mistress licks her lips greedily.

"Hmm, you made him cum inside you?" she places the potion down on the dining table and walks up to the girl and feels her flushed cheek with the back of her hand. She then runs a fingernail down her chest, then down and touches her slit. A mix of cum and lubrication with a hint of blood smears on to her fingertip.

The mistress inspects the contents on her finger and gives it a lick -- the sexual feelings of both the man and the girl is sent in to her mind as her body shivers with the experience of how it felt for them.

The girl shrinks backwards while the mistress was preoccupied in the ecstasy, inching towards the door quietly when the mistress' eyes shot open and looked straight at her, freezing her in her tracks.

"Wait!" He yelled, seeing how scared the girl was. "Take it out on me!" He begged, hoping the spare the girl from any harm.

"Oh... Don't you worry about that..." she said as she locked both doors with a click of her finger.

The girl backed away in fear instinctively but the mistress grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards the couch.

"I think I know how to make this even more fun for all of us..." she whispered.

The mistress gave the girl a small pat on the head before grabbing the potion from the table and sat down next to the young knight who once again struggled against his bonds. She uncorked the potion and tilted his head back, using her free hand to hold his mouth open then forced the liquid contents in to his mouth.

He couldn't do anything but swallow it.

After a moment he felt a feeling well up deep inside him. His deepest desires were no longer able to be kept in check and his giant cum-covered cock sprang back to life.

"Mmmm" the mistress licked her lips once more. "Worked like a charm" she said as she pulled her G-string to one side and started to straddle him.

She motioned with her hand for the girl to come closer, then grabbed the girl's breast.

"You guys seem to like each other. Tell you what --" she said, as she lowered her slit on to his pre-lubricated cock. "I have plenty of tearful and pathetic toys already, but from what I tasted just now, there seems to be a different type of pleasure that I've never experienced before when the intercourse is had... willingly between two of the opposite sex"

She thrusted her hips down until she swallowed him whole. They both groan while the girl watching begins to fondle her other boob, still feeling the cum dripping out from inside her. A lude look in her eyes.

"Yes... I've found a great way to play with both my favourite toys at the same time... and feel a pleasure that I could never experience myself -- the pleasures of breeding and creating life!" she said crazily as she thrusts herself on his cock over and over again.

The young knight says a silent prayer in his head, apologising to his townspeople that he may never see again as his penis gets engulfed by the mistress's pussy. He stars to thrust his hips lustfully up in to her against his better judgement. The mistress releases his hands from the shackles and he grabs on to her hips while thrusting himself in even deeper until he came again deep inside her. The mistress wasn't frail, nor was she able to reproduce with a human so he didn't need to feel bad at all.

The potions magic keeps his stamina up, and seems to give him an endless flow of cum to which the two women hungrily taking turns to release him of. He relinquishes himself to all his sexual desires, and the three live a sexy every after.

12