Sexy Girls Do a Podcast Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so wet." She said to him, and Marcus could see it was true.

"I want to fuck your cunt and make you scream. And suck those tits while I do it." He said and pumped his dick faster.

Marcus took a deep breath and switched girls again. Melissa had multiple private chats going and loving every nasty message she was getting. They were giving her all sorts of directions and requests while they all stroked off. To Marcus' delight he also saw there were a couple of women watching her and fingering their pussies. Melissa had taken her bottoms off too, she spread her legs wide draping one over each arm of the chair while leaning back in the seat.

"I want to pin those legs behind your head and fuck your pussy until you squirt all over my cock." 9inches4u wrote to her.

"God yes! I want you to pound my pussy with that cock." She said pushing two fingers into her pussy and slowly moving them in and out.

"I would lick your pussy all night sexy." One of the women wrote to her.

"Bet you like your mouth fucked, I'd treat you like a real slut." Another man wrote to her as he wagged his cock at the camera.

Melissa moaned while fingering herself, she saw Jack was back watching her. She could only imagine what he was thinking as she got herself off with all these people. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Marcus kneeling down and aiming his video camera between her legs. He looked up into her eyes for a moment as if asking permission. Melissa used her fingers to spread herself wide open, it was the lewdest thing she had ever done in her life. Marcus grinned wickedly as he filmed her pussy close-up. She started rubbing her clit hard for him and those watching, the comments had escalated quickly.

"I want to shoot my load in that tight hole!"

"Rub that clit you little whore!" The other woman watching her wrote.

Marcus wanted to pull his cock out and fuck her right there, he knew Saranya would love it. They had talked about how much fun it would be to have a threesome with her but never said anything to Melissa about it, and Jack would probably kill him or at least he thought so.

"I want you to cum all over my tits!" Saranya announced catching Marcus' attention.

He made his way to her to see a guy jerking wildly on camera for her as she squeezed her tits together for him. The guy shot a massive load toward the screen and Saranya reacted as if it landed on her. She was having a great time playing with the different men and quickly switched her focus to another man.

"Show me that pussy!" The man told Saranya and she did, holding her legs wide apart for him.

Marcus zoomed in on it, getting a close-up of her pink pussy just like he did Melissa. She grinned as she reached into the drawer and pulled out the pink dildo. Marcus loved his fiancé even more as she sucked on it before pushing it into her pussy. She worked in deep to everyone's delight watching her.

"God damn I want that to be my cock!" Typed Boner_Bob.

Saranya closed her eyes while working it in and out, her moans grew louder, and it was clear to everyone watching her that she was building to an orgasm. Marcus thought she looked beautiful as she cried out, her body twitching and squirming. The next couple of minutes Marcus focused on her until she sat up straight and started to laugh.

"You boys made me cum pretty hard!" She cracked off to everyone.

Marcus was thrilled with his fiancé, she had an intense orgasm in front of a lot of people and looked amazing doing it. He took his video camera back over to Melissa and she held up the black dildo for all to see.

"Going to pretend this is your cock 9inches4u." She said and gave it a kiss.

Marcus was enthralled as she sucked on the dildo, she was making love to it with her mouth and managed to take most of it into her throat. In the public room, almost everyone was talking about Saranya and Melissa. Leading the conversation was Jack, making very suggestive comments about them both which Melissa found to be a huge turn on. She wanted to give a good show.

"I need your cock in me now." She said as she turned around in the chair, putting her hands on the back of it and showing off her ass.

Marcus made sure to zoom in tight, her pussy looked so good from behind and her ass was perfection. It is lit a fire in the chats going on.

"I would fuck that ass all night!' 9inches4u wrote.

"Spread your cheeks, I want to see that tight little hole!" Another wrote as he wanked.

"Oh sweetie, how would you like to be my bitch? I'll use my biggest strapon on that ass." The original woman Melissa saw watching added.

Melissa reached down between her legs with the black dildo in her hand, she rubbed it up and down at her opening before slipping it inside. Slowly she worked it finding a smooth rhythm, moaning as she made it go in deeper until the length was moving in and out. Marcus was ready to cum in his pants as he got the best shot he possibly could, the dildo moving with her lips tightly gripped around it. Jack was awe struck seeing her ass in the middle of the screen, a big black dildo in her pussy and dozens of people getting off on it. He knew Marcus must be rock hard watching them in person, he couldn't blame him.

The girls kept going, they managed to have multiple orgasms as they made countless men and women cum too. What they had learned for sure was it was a hell of a lot of fun being a sexual object to a group of horny people. Marcus had made a mental note to have the girls talk about the mob mentality when they did the podcast live, because it was on full display in the chatroom. As soon as one or two started making suggestive comments more joined in and it only grew more and more intense until there was a frenzy.

"Think you have now video of our pussies, don't you?" Saranya said startling Marcus.

She had signed out of the chat and walked over to the other side of the room to where they were. He laughed and put down the video camera, he had a lot of footage to work with. They stood there together watching as Melissa finished with another private chat. Saranya decided to have some fun with her fiancé, she dropped to her knees in front of him and tugged at his shorts. His big black cock sprung free making her chuckle.

"Can't blame you for being hard." She said before taking him into her mouth.

Seeing all those dicks being stroked had her hungry for a real one. Marcus let out a moan which caught Melissa's attention, she hadn't noticed what was happening right next to her. She quickly switched off her camera and logged out, it was thrilling to see Saranya sucking Marcus' cock. His cock was even better than she imagined, she had never been with a black guy but always fantasized about it. She knew that was why he seemed to be able to convince her to go along with his ideas. As if he knew her thoughts Marcus looked at Melissa and smiled. He saw how intently she was watching Saranya suck his cock.

"Fuck yourself with that black dildo while she sucks me off." He said to her with an emphasis on the word black.

Melissa hesitated, waiting to see if Saranya would say anything to him but when she didn't, she leaned back in the chair like she did before and draped one leg over each of the arms. She pushed the dildo into her pussy and started to fuck herself. Marcus watched her closely as she writhed in the seat, it was driving her crazy having him concentrating on her while Saranya pleasured him. He groaned loudly as Saranya stroked him hard, she was going to make him cum. Melissa gasped as a powerful orgasm started to tear through her body. She knew if he decided to fuck her there was nothing she could do, the way she felt she would give in and take his cock anyway he wanted. He grunted as his body jerked. Saranya's moans let Melissa know he was filling her mouth with his load. It got a little awkward once she was finished milking Marcus and they all looked at each other.

"I'll get to editing in the morning, now I'm going to have a shower." Marcus said breaking the tension.

He gave Melissa a big hug, she felt his slick cock rub against her thigh, and it made her shiver. He then kissed Saranya before leaving them alone.

"That was interesting." Saranya said to Melissa. "I think I could get used to it."

Melissa laughed; she thought her friend was hilarious but knew that type of attention could be addictive. She put her clothes back on that she had worn over to the house and left. As she drove, she wondered what it was going to be like at home when she saw Jack. He seemed to really enjoy himself, but what would he think once he had time to cool off. She had already decided not to say anything to him about watching Saranya give Marcus a blowjob. She was certain he might have a problem with that.

Back Home - Kitchen Fun

She saw the light on in the kitchen as she walked up the path to the front door. She walked in and saw Jack sitting there at the table drinking a beer.

"Hey Honey." He said in a pleasant voice, though slightly slurring which was an instant relief to Melissa.

"I wasn't sure if you would still be up." She said checking the clock and seeing it was after two in the morning.

He explained there was no way he could sleep after their performances. Jack told her how much of a turn on it was especially seeing how everyone lusted after her. Melissa knew what he meant, she admitted she had never been so horny in her life. He asked her about Marcus and what he was doing all the time they were chatting and playing. She told him the truth, explaining how he was moving between them and filming them in very explicit ways.

"That Marcus is a prick." He stated and laughed. "He's going to make as much money off your ass as possible."

Melissa again knew he was right. She had never seen him in such a mood, he was serious one moment but then very light the next. She went to turn to go upstairs but she felt his hands on her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" She asked caught off guard by his sudden movement.

"I'm getting some of that pussy you've been showing everyone tonight." He answered coldly while pushing her toward the kitchen table. "I'm going to fuck it hard."

Melissa realized he was a little more drunk than she thought, he bent her over the table roughly, pinning her chest to the hard wood top. She closed her eyes and remained quiet as her Daisy Dukes were yanked down her long legs to the floor along with her panties. He kicked her legs a little wider apart, Jack had never treated her like that before. He grabbed her ass and squeezed; he pulled down his own shorts letting his hard cock free ready to fuck her like a whore.

"Your pussy is so wet. Seeing all those cocks got your juices flowing. Bet you wanted Marcus to give you a pounding too, didn't you?" He commented feeling it with his fingers.

He rubbed the slick head of his cock to her pussy and thrust. Melissa raised up on her toes from the force of his thrust, there was going to be no slow build or sensual touching. She gripped the edge of the table as he held her hips firmly and proceeded to pound her pussy. It was exactly what Melissa wanted and the type of fucking she needed after all the teasing and playing on camera. She closed her eyes tightly and fantasized about the different guys taking a turn behind her that she had seen showing their cocks. Within a minute she was starting to cum and finally she imagined it was Marcus, grinning at her while slamming into her. Jack groaned feeling her squeeze him, there was no holding on, he was far too excited. Jack gave her ass a sharp series of smacks, then blasted his load inside her. She stayed frozen in place appreciating every second of her husband's intensity. When he pulled out of her pussy his cum leaked out running down her thighs there was so much of it.

"Can't wait to see what he wants you and Saranya to do for the next episode." He joked making Melissa smile.

"Neither can I, I have no idea what he is thinking but sure it is nuts." She answered knowing she was right.

To be continued.....

12