Sexy Hockey Player Hook Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shoot off a text; Hi, Olivia. I hope you're feeling better. I had fun last night. See you tomorrow.

I find myself holding my breath, hoping she carries her phone in her hand. Everybody is zeroed into their phone. Right? Then I see the little dots that she's typing a reply. It makes me giddy with happiness.

It took two minutes for her to respond. Hi Jackson, I'm doing fine, thank you. We'll see you tomorrow at the game.

I let out a sigh of relief, it was her real phone number, and that made me happy. She was coming to the game. And in one text message, I feel like I'm right back in high school asking the hottest chick out on a date.

I needed to get shit done. I'm a big-time procrastinator over my homework assignments.

Finals are coming up, and we still have playoff games to get through. I know I want to find time to see Olivia as well. I never used to think in advance before. Classes were winding down, and we had the Frozen Four Tournament coming up. I had to find a way to balance my life with her in it. This was new to me. Maybe I had grown up.

I'm in my room studying, and I hear Tyler coming.

"I see you got your Celly last night. That girl was hot," Tyler gushes.

"Yeah, she's hot and smart. She's coming to come to the game tomorrow."

"What's up with the chick you had?" I ask curiously.

Tyler runs his hand through his hair that has more glue in it than anyone I know. I'm surprised it doesn't break off when he tries to move some of the pieces free. His brown hair is curly, but loosely, perfectly framing his face. I can see the days' worth of stubble on his face. He likes to look edgy and trendy. But it's kind of funny that he's walking around with socks on inside of his sandals. He's wearing loose basketball shorts and an old T-shirt w the Colorado C with the ball in it.

"She was cool. I don't think I want to see her again. I mean, we're graduating, so who knows where we'll be. Kind of stupid to get invested in someone at this stage of the game. Besides, I'm playing minor league hockey. I still have a few more years to find someone."

"Yes, you do. Technically we all do. We are young, and at this point in our lives, we can do pretty much anything we want." I glance at my computer screen, trying to finish my homework.

"So is Olivia someone serious for you?" He's hanging in my doorway, waiting for an answer.

"She might be. We don't know each other. But we have a month or two to figure that out."

"Cool, man. I wish you luck with that."

"I have another hour of studying to do, and then we can head over to the rink for practice," I say because I know he'll need a ride.

"Great, I'll be around. Can I hitch a ride with you?"

"Sure thing."

I found it hard to concentrate on my homework. Reading and language were not my areas of expertise. But a college degree is a good backup plan in case your sports career tanks. Not that I planned on it happening, but it wouldn't be the first time someone had a career-ending injury early in life.

I want to text Olivia again and see what she's up to. But I'm afraid I might spook her. I didn't want to come off as being needy. Besides, I need to concentrate right now. And I needed to keep my head in the game.

After practice, we were all at the house, ordering in pizza and throwing back some beers. Alan was our goalie, and he was already on his fourth beer. I think a nice girlfriend will be good for him. Will joked he was going to be the first one to get some chick knocked up. There wasn't much he took seriously outside of hockey.

Tyler would probably be okay. He was a mellow person and accepted everybody for who they were. I have learned a lot from him over the last few years. We both would be graduating.

The doorbell rang the door flung open, and in came three more guys from the team.

"Alan," I said sternly. This was supposed to be an early night for us because we had a big game tomorrow. It was a home game, and the stadium would be filled.

"It's only a few guys, Jackson. No big deal." he pops the top on another cheap beer.

I'm not drinking a lot of beer tonight. I need to be on my A-game. I also didn't want to develop bad habits. Statistically, hockey players could drink a fuck ton of alcohol and not have it affect their performance. I knew a hangover slowed me down.

The weather's been pretty nice. I like going out for a run when it wasn't too hot or too cold. It also helped keep me in shape for hockey.

I put more time into the gym that the other guys. I didn't have ripped biceps like Tyler.

But I needed to be able to shoot the puck hundred miles an hour every time I got a hold of it.

Sometimes I am envious of the guys are going to the minors. It was still going to be a challenge for them, but they weren't going to have the entire world looking at them like they would be at me.

I try not to think about it. At times, I feel that anxiety welling up in my chest. I try to fight it off by working out or going for a run. The sex last night didn't hurt either.

Olivia was hot. I still remember staring into her eyes. The touch of her skin was so soft.

She was petite, but she had curves in all the right places as far as I was concerned. All men like boobs. I wasn't into big boobs as so far as they had to be huge boobs. I didn't see the point of having fake double D's. I found girls with smaller boobs were more responsive anyway. I hated fake tits, they felt weird.

The guys all stay up way too late and make way too much noise. I called it a night and go to bed, trying to find a way to fall sleep.

Voices are raised as guys are ragging on each other. Some are playing video games on the big screen TV. I heard the beer glass breaking on the kitchen floor. Are these guys' toddlers?

I hit my pillow, flipping it numerous times, trying to get comfortable and shut out the noise. But even as I'm going through the motions, I know it's futile.

The noises are just a distraction. My thoughts are on Olivia, and I wanted to see her again. It was 10 p.m. Would she still be up?

I shoot her text. Hey, are you up?

I see little dots on my phone and hope she's texting a response.

She replies, I just got off of work. What's up?

I can't stop thinking about you. I don't want to wait until tomorrow.

Really?

We have some kind of crazy chemistry I text.

I bet you say that to all the girls. She replies.

Want to get some coffee? I know it's late.

That would keep me up all night.

The guys here are making too much noise with a party. I can't sleep. Do you mind if I come over?

Not at all. I'm just gonna jump in the shower. Head on over.

Okay, I'll be on my way in a few. I'm excited about the opportunity to see her again. I throw my covers off, leap out of bed, and pull on an old pair of jeans. I grab a T-shirt and throw a sweatshirt over it, grab my down jacket, and stroll through the house to the door.

The guys are all clowning around and don't notice me leaving. I walk to my car. Cold air hits my lungs, and snow flurries swirl around my face. I zip my jacket and turn the heat up to full blast as I sit in my car a minute before driving to Olivia's.

I'm happy to get out of the house. I smile, this is one way of circumventing the cleanup that was going to be needed after these guys left my house. But that wasn't my motivation for leaving. The noise was a problem, but I'm used to sleeping anywhere in any given situation. I was anxious to see Olivia again. I wanted to know if we would still have that hot chemistry for each other.

It took me 15 minutes to get there. The neighborhood showed signs of being worn down with vacant buildings. The homes and apartments had too many cars parked in them, so numerous roommates were living in one apartment. I noticed some streetlights weren't working and the dark streets. Students who couldn't afford swankier places lived here. There weren't any pools or gyms. This neighborhood was what bare bone minimum living for college students. I parked behind her car in the driveway of the duplex they are renting. I find myself nervous before knocking on the door. I hear a dog barking. I wonder who has the dog. Just then, the door flew open, and Olivia grabbed the collar of the most intimidating dog I had ever seen. Not that he was aggressive, but because he was so huge.

"This is Bowser," she introduces me to the playful beast.

I put my hand out for him to sniff it, hoping he won't eat it.

"He's friendly," she volunteers, letting go of his collar. "Just don't leave anything leather lying around, like your jacket, shoes, things like that. He has a thing for leather," she matter-of-factly gives me the house rules. I have to pay attention to her because she speaks fast, especially when she's excited about something.

Bowser figures I'm okay and runs to get a ball. I move further into the living room we are standing in, and I feel my body heat up. I take the ball from Bowser and throw it. He bounds through the place like it's a football field, sliding his enormous body around a tight corner to grab the ball. He returns victoriously, a smile on his face as he stands in front of me, begging for more. I pat his head, and he's so sweet. I lean in to nuzzle his neck.

"He's a lover boy," Oliva adds, "he also thinks he's puppy even though he's five," she smiled adoringly at him.

I throw the ball again, and he gallops back to retrieve it.

"You don't have to keep that up. He'll take all the attention you'll give him, and then some. Do you want something to drink?" she offers me a list of beverages, but I didn't come for a drink.

She's close enough for me to know she used strawberry shampoo a few minutes ago, and her hair is still wet. Most girls would cringe if I saw them without the hair and makeup done. But not Olivia. She's as real as it gets. I leaned in to kiss her, and her lips meet mine, and its game on.

Her eager lips are pushing hard on mine. It's like we just can't get enough of each other. The next thing I know, we are walking down the hallway to what I assume is her bedroom. Bowser follows us and curls up on his pillow in the corner of the room. We're both shucking our clothes off like we're in a corn husking contest. Our lips are eagerly clinging to each other. Her room is chilly, but I feel our body temperature going up. I don't have to question our chemistry. It's real. I have no idea how long this intensity will keep up, but I'm a willing participant to find out.

We dump our clothes and my shoes in the closet without missing a beat.

I run my hand slowly down the right side of her body, feeling her narrow torso, the indent of her waist and the curve of her hips and I pull her to me. My boner is hard against her abdomen.

She's running her hand down my back, gentle at first. The more excited we get, the more I feel her nails digging into me. But I don't complain.

I bring her lips up to mine as I search for her tongue, promptly sucking it into my mouth.

She moves a hand down to my hard boners and cups my balls, causing my breath to catch in my throat. The chemistry is still here and just as hot.

I let out a tiny groan as she's driving me crazy. I lift her up, dumping her on the bed, and lying over her; I take a nipple into my mouth. I hear her "ah" and know she likes it. I nibble a tiny bit and get overexcited, biting too hard.

"Ouch," she exclaims as she whacks me upside the head to let me know I was ornery.

"Sorry," I try not to chuckle because she's fun. "I didn't mean to hurt you," I apologize.

"You have to leave the nipple attached," her stern voice giving me my parameters.

"I'm sorry," and I meant it. I got overexcited, I admit it. I continue to drop kisses on her neck and the nape of her neck. I reach down to rub my hard dick inside her lower lips. She was wet, that turned me on.

I easy inside her, running my hand down her leg and over her foot. Running my hand over the bottom of her feet she twisted in the bed.

"Oh, that feels so incredible," she gasped.

I'm glad she didn't mind me caressing her feet. Pretty fingers and toes, manicured like hers, were a turn on for me.

"I'm glad you like it," I lift her leg up to my shoulder, running my fingers down hard enough to give her goosebumps that ran up her body. She liked this. She was so responsive it made my duty to be a good lover easier.

Olivia ran her hands down my back, and then the nails on her right hand dug and scrapped into my flesh. I let out a moan with a shocked look on my face as my eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Are you okay?" her concerned voice struck a chord in me.

"Yeah." I smiled. I liked it. "I'll tell you if it's too much."

She nodded running her hand down to my toned buttocks. She raked her nails over them and shivers ran down my legs and up my back. I never experienced anything like this before but I was enjoying myself immensely.

I move my throbbing member out of her so only my tip is in her. It's the sensitive part for me that is euphoric. She moves her hips forward wanting more of me. I smile, looking into her eyes. "You want more?"

"Yes," she pants.

I tease her with myself before putting two fingers on her clit. I gently massage her sensitive area and I hear her breathing quicken. I don't want her to cum this way, I want her cumming all over me.

I pull my fingers out and lick them. "I love how you taste."

She smiles.

I push myself deep within her as my head arches back, lost in the sensations of her and I close my eyes for a second. I'm lost in another world, a world where everything is shut out. No pressure, no school work, no practice for the team, no pressure to show everyone I can make it in the NHL. And I'm free and euphoric. I'm on a natural high and I want to ride it like the wave for as long as I can.

"That feels so good," she murmurs. She threads her fingers through my thick chest hair, tugging it and pulling my lips down to her.

My lips bear down with the urgency of my cock as I move back and forth in her. I hear her gasp and go slower. I'm in too deep. I know I'm big and she's petite. It happens.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she mumbles breathlessly against my mouth. "You're very big, you took me by surprise," she explains.

"I'm sorry, I'll go slower," I reassure her.

She nods.

Her mouth wanders over to my biceps, nipping and licking. She finds her way to my armpits and licks one, and it sends chills down my spine. Chills that were more intense than being in below zero temperatures. She circles her tongue around my hair there and my dick quivers. What is it with armpits? Man, she was one wickedly skilled lover.

She runs her nails down my arms as I'm ramping up, careful not to hurt her. We move back and forth into each other, creating friction and electricity. She grabs my nipples and tugs on them as we are peaking and we both cry out at the same time coming together as I explode in her and she soaks me with her love juice.

My arms are weak, my legs, out prone, my toes over extended so much my calves hurt. Damn. I roll onto my back.

"Are you okay?" she inquires.

"Yeah, I'm shot. I thought practice was hard core. I never met anyone like you before. My legs are fatigued and I play hockey," I'm speaking softly because my voice is weak too.

"So, what you're really saying is you have sex injuries?"

"Sex injuries?" I laugh.

"Yep. It's a good thing."

"Sex injuries it is," I smile giving her a passionate kiss on her lips as I catch my breath.

"So, what's this thing with the armpits?"

"It's an erogenous zone, but you really need to manscape it and switch to natural deodorant," she informs me.

"I guess so," I laugh in agreement. Note to self, manscape the pits and down there.


12