Sexy Hockey Player Hook Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, help yourself," I push my plate closer to her.

She took a bite of one with Siracha sauce on it. She felt the heat but handled it.

"Wow, hot but very good," she took a sip of her margarita.

I like that she's comfortable with the guys, and took part in the conversation when she could because the guys all knew each other so well most of their talk was inside jokes. But Olivia didn't seem to mind. She laughed at their funny stories, and we made small talk on the side.

"Oliva, I have to hand it to you; the Nut Rub in the locker room was the bomb," Tyler leans over the table, giving her a high-five.

Oliva blushes. "Thanks, I just couldn't resist," she giggles as she slaps his hand in mid-air.

"Oh, yeah. By the way, thank you for putting my junk right out there," I tease her.

"Sorry."

"No, don't be, you fit in. I like it, I like it a lot," I lean over and give her a quick kiss.

"Save it for the bedroom," Alan yells.

"Fuck off," is my reply, and we all laugh, and Oliva laughs so hard I heard a small snort come from her nose. It was cute, I found everything about her adorable.

We rolled out of the restaurant two hours later, and I follow her to her place. We curl up in front of the TV, and she lights the fireplace in the living room. We watch an old movie that was a cult classic in our years at college. My eyes close and I hear her soft voice telling me it's time to go to bed. Dozily, I follow her to the bedroom, where we fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms. Bowser snores contently on his pillow in the corner of the small room. After a few whirlwind days, we both needed some rest.

12