Sexy Indian Girl & The Delhi Metro

Story Info
A modern and sexy Indian girl is felt up in the train.
945 words
4.17
15.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shikha27
shikha27
22 Followers

"The next station is Rajiv Chowk", sounded the monotonous female recorded voice as the train was about to reach the next station. Being a frequent traveler in the "Delhi Metro", the local train service of the capital, which is the lifeline of the city, I have been travelling through it since several years now.

Knowing well that the next station would be extremely crowded, and having a huge influx of passengers, I tried finding myself a place in one of the corners, but had to settle for the middle of the coach, since the train was already almost full.

I was wearing a light pink coloured, sleeveless dress, which was nicely accentuating my ass and was figure hugging, overall.

As the doors opened, the wave of the crowd pushed in, desperate to get into the coach as if it was the last one to leave that day. The passengers already inside had to move closer to accommodate the heavy crowd pushing in.

After about a minute of struggling with each other, the crowd finally settled down with whoever could manage to get in. I could see the doors struggling to close back up and it took about two tries before the automatic doors could close successfully.

I was in the middle of a crowd and the occasional brushing and touching with the crowd was, at this point, unavoidable. Since this was a major station, it was common for most people to be going long distances across several stations. This meant that everyone was literally stuck wherever they were, at least for the next 20 or 25 minutes or so, until the crowd dispersed at one of the other major junctions.

It was about two minutes since the train left the station, that I felt someone moving right behind me. At first, I shrugged it off as someone adjusting themselves amongst the crowd.

However, my suspicions grew as I felt repeated movements right on my ass. Barely able to move in that crowd, I ignored it again, since it was almost impossible to move around much in that crowd.

But ignoring it was the biggest mistake as I noticed the movement brushing against me with greater confidence. I immediately tried peeking behind with my face turned sideways and I was shocked to find a middle aged man, holding a bag in his hand, standing behind me. I couldn't get a good look at him though, since i couldn't turn back due to the close proximity of everyone to each other.

He just appeared expression less in the little glimpse I could grab of him. He stopped for a while after I looked at him, but it wasn't the last of it, as I felt his and brush against my ass. Finding no retaliation, he gained confidence and finally cupped my tight ass with his hand. He pressed his hand and pumped my ass to feel it a couple of times.

I couldn't help but jiggle around a bit to shake him off, but that wasn't enough. I felt his hand moving down vertically in one sweep action, as it also brushed against my ass while going down. I could feel that he is struggling with something for a few seconds, but it dawned upon me that he had just pulled his zipper down, when I felt something pressing hard against my ass.

He had taken his dick out and it was now directly rubbing against my ass, from over my dress. He started dry humping lightly and subtly and his dick was poking against my ass as he moved it in and out against my ass.

A hand subtly from its dropped, relaxed position while he was standing, made way to the hem of my dress and slowly pulled up my dress from behind just a bit so that my panty was directly accessible and the dress wouldn't create a gap between him and me.

I peeked around and found that it was no other than him doing all that. Now my ass was much more shapely accessible to him.
I could now feel his thick dick which was hard now, as he thrust his dick in the crack of my ass from over my panty. He started slowly dry fucking me from behind, while standing there so close in that crowd.

I was totally shocked, ashamed and helpless in that situation and could only feel what his dick was doing to me. He seemed to be extremely excited and turned on by doing this to a modern, sexy, girl who was way beyond his reach. It took him barely a minute before he stirred, albeit cautiously, and I could feel the wetness and hotness of his cum emptying in the crack of my ass, smearing my panty wet. His dick twitched around every time he oozed cum onto my ass.

I felt his hand as he held his dick and squeezed its tip to drain the last few drops of cum. He pulled previously pulled up dress, down, and, then held his dick wrapped between the inside of my dress to wipe his dick clean. He did it a couple of times to ensure his dick is cleaned of cum and then straightened my dress back down.

He seemed relaxed as he put his dick back in and quickly zipped up his pants.

"Aap ko utarna hai kya?" (Are you going to get off here?), he asked, as he jostled his way quickly out of the coach and disappeared into a dimly lit and less crowded station. It was apparent that this station wasn't his destination station ....

to be continued in further parts ...

shikha27
shikha27
22 Followers