Sexy Mandy and Nikki Do the Bagboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nikki isn't this just about the cutest little cock you have ever seen?" giggling Mandy.

She judged his penis to be about 4 inches of circumcised meat, but the mushroom head was the size of a lemon. "I just love it! I could eat his cock and balls in one mouthful."

She flicked her cigarette to the pavement, then retrieved Nikki's cigarette case from her bag, lighting two of the black cigarettes. She placed one between Nikki's finger's that were cupping Tony's balls.

Nikki could only nod her beautiful face in agreement, her lipsticked mouth was stuffed with Tony's massive prick.

Mandy cupped her elbow, inhaling on her fresh cigarette, as she appraised the chubby bag boy Jimmy. His tummy casting a little shadow over his hairless pubic area. The teen's cock was giving no indication of being shy or awkward, it curved up aiming at his roll of baby fat. The sack of plump testicles hanging slightly to the left.

Jimmy gazed with teen hunger at the sexy blonde, as she slowly undid the buttons on her tight blouse. His cock twitched as each button was undone.

"Oh Fuck! " What if his mom or Aunt Dolly came by and saw him with his dick hanging out. These thoughts disappeared when Mandy's 38DD boobs blossomed from the unbuttoned blouse. Her thumb thick, inch long, cherry red nipples pointing at him. The deep pink aureoles cresting the beautiful breasts, made Jimmy's mouth water.

"Oh God Yes!" he groaned.

"Honey, your cock indicates, you approve of Mother Mandy's tits." She teased, taking another thoughtful pull on her cigarette. "Does little Jimmy want to cum on Mandy's big titties or in Mandy's mouth?"

"Your mouth! Your boobs! Both!" groaned Jimmy, his small cock flopping up and down in response. A large drop of pre-fuck appeared on his cock tip, shimmering in the sunshine.

How fucking easy it was to make puppets out of these boys?. Thought Mandy, the look on Jimmy's youthful face was indeed priceless. Between his bubbling pecker and the grin on his lips, it made her pussy ooze. Just a promise of a blow job and the boy is standing there naked from the waist down, with cars passing by.

Yes little Jimmy deserved a first class Mandy mom cock sucking, she thought.

With a drag off her cigarette, Mandy moved between Jimmy's legs, Hiking up her skirt to give her room to squat in front of the boy, mimicing the same position as Nikki.

Mandy leaned forward, permitting his ballsack to rest in the crevice of her titties.

"Look at your cock, Jimmy, watch it ride my titties sweetheart, but don't you cum yet!"

Mandy held her black cigarette between her finger's, cupping her boobs, helping his balls to slip into the deep cleavage, his erection resting on her tanned titty tops.

"Holy Fuck!" he moaned, glancing at his best friend, whom at the moment was looking back at him, with a "I told you so" look.

Nikki had Tony's brick hard cock shaft pressed up against his washboard muscled belly. She smothered the underside of the penis with smoky wet lipped kisses.

"Jimmy gonna get his cock sucked." Tony chided his chubby friend. "Just like this bitch is sucking my prick."

Nikki open mouthed licked the underside of the rearing cock, her crimson lipstick smearing the entire length of the boy's hard cock, a stream of cigarette smoke engulfing his shaft. Nipping the tender skin with her perfect white teeth, she bit into the pink meat

making Tony yelp.

"Oh God!" Bite me, Nikki.. Eat my cock!"

Jimmy turned his head to watch his friend, This angered Mandy, in retaliation she smacked the roll of his white belly.

"Asshole! Focus on Me! The bitch who's going to suck your cock or do you want your bag buddy to do my job?" snapped Mandy, twin streams of cigarette smoke flooding her breasts and Jimmy's cock..

"Get with the fucking program, Little Man!" Mandy chastised the teenager, "My tits! My lips! My tongue!"

Mandy's verbal rebuke delivered the message. Jimmy looked at the total incrediabity hot woman, who was now extending the longest pinkest tongue he had ever seen.

First Mandy touched her gleaming tongue tip to the tip of her perfect nose, then targeted the huge clear pearl of pre-fuck beading from his urethra.

"Oh Geeze! Oh Fuck Yes! Mandy mom you're going to make me cum!" he groaned, his chubby hips thrusting with his ejaculation.

"Nooooooooooooo! Not yet you little prick!" cursed Mandy grasping the small cock in her sharp nails.

Too little, too late, Jimmy's virgin load of baby juice spewed like a gushing oil well, splattering across Mandy's cheek into her platinum hair. A second jet of potent juices hit her gold chandelier earring, the sperm dripping onto her bare shoulder.

Jimmy jerked his hips again, his knees buckling from his orgasm. Two more equally voluminous squirts of semen caught Mandy's lipsticked mouth and flanked across her tanned breasts. The glue, colored sperm oozed in rivulets over her tits, dripping shimmering droplets onto her red pencil skirt.

"You're getting the cleaning bill for this Porky!" exclaimed Mandy, taking another cheek hollowing drag off her cigarette. Using her long red fingernail, she scooped up a thick clot of Jimmy's boy junk.

"Yummy!" she said, smacking her lips, tasting the fresh sperm. "Virgin spunk! Am I the first woman to taste your swimmers Jimmy boy?" she asked enjoying a final pull on her cigarette.

Tony observed his bagging buddy blow his nut, watching the hot mom accept the load of cum got the best of him, Nikki's licking and sucking and smoking sent him over the edge, his first ejaculation streamed 4 feet in the air, decorating the fender of the cougar's BMW..

"Mother Fucker!" screamed Nikki, watching the huge cock erupt. "Cum Baby! Cum for Mama Nikki!"

Five jetting spurts followed the first burst of cum, one coating the first splat on the BMW fender, the other four in lessening squirts, coated the asphalt. The final cumshot centered on Nikki's heaving breasts, oozing into her cleavage, soaking her pearls.

"Oh Shit! Mother Fucker you really know how to suck a cock lady!" laughed Tony, his long piece of boy meat starting to sag. "When can I fuck you?"

"Slow down Buster, you look like your down for a bit, but your little buddy is cocked and loaded again." smiled Nikki kissing the underside of Tony's cockhead, lapping up the spermy dribble.

"Honey, I need another cigarette, Nikki light me one while I clean up Mr Big Load." purred Mandy, scooping another taste of Jimmy's nut from her cheek, licking her long sharp nail clean of the sticky semen.

Nikki dropped Tony's flaccid penis, the fat length of cockmeat dangled from his Docker's unbuttoned fly, a thin ooze of post cum drip staining the shorts.

Removing two of the long black cigarettes from her cigarette case, she lit one and held it to Mandy's gleaming cum smeared lips. "Here's my darling." soothed Nikki, kissing Mandy's sperm dappled cheek. "Yummy tasty boy cum."

Hollow cheeking the gold filter tipped cigarette, Frenching the inhale, Mandy said, "Hold Chubby's pecker, I'm going deep for the remains of his baby juice."

Gripping Jimmy's cock, Nikki fisted his penis, her tiny hand larger than the shaft. His large mushroom shaped glans flaring from her finger's.

.

"Look at that fucking helmet." she chirped, squeezing her finger's behind the flared corona of the cockhead. "It's so fucking cute!"

Mandy skillfully used the sharp fingernails of both her index finger's, to open the tiny lips of Jimmy's cumslit. The gold filter tip of her black cigarette in the "V" of her finger's, pressing against Nikki's milking finger's.

Mandy watched with fascination, as a rich glue, colored drool of sperm bubbled to the surface. She flicked her pointed pink tongue tip at the creamy target.

"Oh, Fuck! Oh! Fuck, you're doing it again... I'm going to cum. Oh! Fuck Yes!"

"Milk him Nikki! Jack him off! Make the damn thing spurt again!" laughed Mandy, lapping up the large beads of pre-cum flowing like a leaky faucet from Jimmy's stretched peehole.

"Oh Mandy! Oh Nikki! Oh my mom's! I can't hold back. Oh God!" he screamed, as the largest spurt of cum of the day erupted, coating Mandy's extended tongue, hitting the back of her throat with such force, her beautiful face registered a look of surprise and delight.

"Cum honey! Cum in that bitch's throat! Make her gag on your nut!" Nikki shrilled, stroking the tiny prick.

Gag she did, "Ah, Shit! Mandy grunted, gargling on the thick river of sperm, "God so fucking much cum!"

"Damn, go Jimmy!" urged Tony, leaning on the car fender, watching the beautiful blonde swirl the copious mouthful of Jimmy's ball batter.

Jimmy's squeezed his eyes tight, as the redhead wanked his 4 inch penis, the head spitting it's juice into her girlfriend's mouth.

"Drink it Mandy! Drink his juice bitch!" laughed Nikki, her cigarette dangling from her lips,

"Drain him darling..Gulp every mother fucking drop!"

What a load of swimmers. thought Mandy, with a smile. The Pope is going to be pissed about all those babies I'm swallowing! Looking at the chubby teenager's post orgasmic grin stretching from ear to ear, she gulped the slightly salty creamy load down her throat.

Job well done, mom. She thought winking at Nikki, "Kisses bitch!" she mouthed to the big boobed redhead.

Nikki doubled pumped her Black Russian Sobraine, stepping to Mandy's side, her hand stiil gripping the boy's rigid cock. Looking at her girlfriend Nikki pressed her red lips to Mandy's open mouth, her tongue and cigarette smoke mixing with Mandy's salvia and the overwhelming taste of the pungent baby juice.

"Yummy! Um Good Cum!" Nikki whispered against Mandy's pressing lips. "Warm! Tasty! Boy spunk!"

In reply, Mandy burped slightly, her tummy full of warm creamy cum. Breaking the kiss, a long gleaming thread of semen looped from Nikki's lips to Mandy's chin. Not one to waste cum, Nikki slurped the thread from the blonde slut's chin, smacking her red lips with satisfaction.

"You're such a slut Mandy." smirked Nikki, looking down at her girlfriend laced in cum, She inhaled a mouthful of smoke and turned to the young man, who was still shaking from 2 explosive back to back orgasms

"Young man you are quite the fountain of baby juice, I can't wait to get a load of your nut up inside me." she told Jimmy, directing her exhale in his direction.

Jimmy wide eyed and astounded blurted, "You'll let me fuck you too, both of you?"

Mandy stood up, slipping her glazed tits back inside her blouse, the buttons straining to hold the proud beauties, Jimmy's cum clotting in her platinum hair and cheeks. She placed her hand holding her cigarette on Nikki's shoulder, her free hand pointing at Tony.

"Get over here honey, Mandy wants a kiss." she purred, cocking her index finger at Tony.

Tony obeyed the command, stepping in between Nikki and Mandy. Cupping his neck, Mandy pressed her open mouth to his. He could taste Jimmy's cum and Mandy's cigarette, his balls tightened as his cock responded to the tongue kiss.

"Oh Mandy! Oh Mandy! I'm getting hard again!" he moaned into her searching lips.

"Well, Tony, I certainly hope so!" she answered, pushing him away from her chest. His erection swelling against her semen stained red skirt.

Just at that moment Jimmy's mother June, turned the corner in her new mini electric car. She had his favorite lunch of tuna fish and Hostess Cupcakes.

Planning on surprising him. June couldn't believe her eyes, when she observed the scene taking place in the Whole Food's parking lot.

There stood her son, his shorts around his knees, his stubby cock jutting upward toward his plump belly. He was with that no count Tony, whose large cock was erect and being handled by two extremely hot women.

Mandy grasped Tony's straining erection. Nikki watched her girlfriend handling the swelling cock. Not going to be left out of the jack off action, Nikki added her tiny fist around his prick.

"Jimmy! What are you doing? Your penis is so small. Jimmy I bought you lunch..Tuna and Mayo on whole wheat." stammered his mom, holding a brown paper lunch bag, with Jimmy inked across the front.

"Hi Mom! Got my cock sucked today! First Time!" he proudly announced.

"Take the tuna home moms, Jimmy's eating lunch with us. Oops, I mean eating us." laughed Nikki, blowing a ball of cigarette smoke into Jimmy's mother's lowered car window. "We'll send him home, after we eat him up!"

"Jimmy's mom, why don't you join us? We'll have you for lunch too!" Mandy laughed, enjoying the last of her cigarette.

Jimmy couldn't believe what was happening, first a double cum blowjob, then a promise of a piece of ass, and now eating these two sluts for lunch, or maybe fucking his mom to boot!"

June jerked the car into reverse and parked the car, slamming the door, with mama bear aggression, she shrilled

"If you're having these boys for lunch, I'm coming too. Someone has to make sure my Jimmy doesn't get left out of the action." laughed Jimmy's mom. "Give me one of those cigarettes. Right now! I need one and I haven't had my pussy licked in years."

12