Sexy Mandy, House Hunting Cougar

Story Info
Sexy Mandy house hunting carpet muncher.
3.1k words
4.08
19.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fucking ass."

Platinum haired Mandy Collins thought, observing Rita, the young leggy real estate agent, as the young beauty stepped into the foyer of the model home's expansive entryway. The girl's brown legs reached to heaven, and Mandy intended to sample a taste of her this afternoon.

Mandy was delighted that the young Rita, the Real Estate Agent, was waiting for her on the veranda of the upscale house. She was informed by e-mail the house was now available and an agent would meet her that afternoon.

The sexy young brunette was leaning against the open doorway, looking extremely business-like in a black pinstripe suit jacket and matching skirt. Rita's wicked-looking spiked suede boots, made her appear taller than her 5' 3" height.

"Ms. Collin's as you can see, this is a one of a kind designer's showcase dwellings." the pretty brunette girl emphasized. "Only the best quality materials and furnishings in our display models, and when a customer buys our services they can specify any special accessories,"

The young agent turned to address Mandy when she observed Mandy taking a long black cigarette from her Gucci alligator handbag.

"Ms. Collins, they have a no smoking policy in the model homes." chastised the smartly dressed brunette. Mandy licked her lips, watching the slender girl's big boobs sway beneath her cream-colored blouse.

Staring directly at the young beauty, Mandy lit her Sherman Black and Gold cigarette, drawing deeply on the gold filter tip. "How much commission will you receive on this sale, Rita? $50,000? Now is it worth that sum to object to my smoking?"

The brunette smiled, her full red lips parting to reveal perfect white teeth, her pink tongue tracing her lower mouth.

"I think I could use a cigarette myself," she answered, plucking the cigarette from Mandy's crimson mouth and taking a quick snap inhale.

"Your commission just dropped considerably for acting like a selfish bitch, taking my cigarette." Mandy laughed, taking a fresh cigarette from the case in her purse.

She lit the cigarette and exhaled a perfect cone of smoke in Rita's pretty face,

Looking the older woman directly in her heavily mascaraed eyes, Rita asked. "What would a little girl like me have to do to make amends, Ms. Collins?"

Mandy cupped her elbow and pretended to ponder the question the saucy young bitch had directed at her. She took a long pull on her cigarette, letting the smoky exhale drift in air-conditioned stairway.

"Oh, perhaps redemption on your part, sweetie. I'm thinking a little taste of you for a big sale from me."

While Mandy waited for the busty dark-haired beauty to answer, she stepped closer to the girl. Her movement placed her 6-inch red patent leather spiked heel between the agent's legs. Gently kicking the girl's suede booted foot several inches apart, Mandy lifted the hem of the girl's tight black skirt.

"What are doing, Ms. Collins?" the sexy young woman asked with a schoolgirl pout.

"Checking if you're wet," smirked Mandy plunging her hand between the young slut's black nyloned thighs. A sensual smile parted Mandy's red-lipsticked mouth as her slim finger's encountered a baby smooth, clean-shaven pubic mound. Her index finger explored the girl's tight-lipped pussy, savoring the oily wetness.

"Fuck your soaked, you little tramp." purred Mandy pressing her mouth to Rita's frosted pink lips. "Your just a fucking slut...A beautiful fucking slut."

Rita pretended to struggle, but her searching wet pink tongue betrayed her,

"Are you going to make me cum, Ms. Collins? Make my tight young pussy squirt?"

She whispered into Mandy's mouth. "I'm ready to cum right now!"

Mandy opened her mouth to accommodate the girl's darting tongue. She could taste her cigarette and the girl's saliva.

"You want to cum? You little bitch, you want to cum on my finger?" she murmured, kissing the brunette sweetie. "Have a delicious orgasm, here in this model home? Squirt your juices on this plush carpet?"

"Oh, God, Yes! Make me cum, Ms. Collins."

With a lewd giggle, Mandy broke the kiss. She pushed two fingers into the soaking mouth of the young girl's cunt., digging her long sharp nails into the tender young pussy.

"Oh Shit Ms. Collins, those fingers are hitting all the right spots," grunted Rita as she let the older woman press her against the stair railing. She closed her eyes and took a long drag off the black cigarette, the smoke expanding her big girl tits.

"Cum you, insolent little bitch. Get your nut! Wet my fingers!" snapped Mandy adding a third finger into Rita's twat. She felt the young girl's vagina quake around her fingers.

"Oh God, Ms. Collins, you keep doing that, and you'll have my ovaries dancing on your fingertips." grunted the brunette, her knees buckling as Mandy boxed her insides.

Mandy smiled when she felt the young girl's vagina squeeze her probing fingers. She loved when a young girl orgasmed, Thrilled, knowing she was giving the little tramp so much pleasure.

"Cum Baby! Cum for Ms. Collins! Squirt you little bitch!" taunted Mandy taking a quick drag off her gold filtered cigarette.

Rita answered with a shrill moan, as she felt Mandy's wedding ring rubbing her cunt raw, The 4-carat diamond abusing the tender vaginal walls, scraping her slick insides.

"Oh, God, that hurts. Hurts so mother fucking good!" squealed Rita grasping Mandy's wrist pumping her hand faster between her thighs.

"Oh, God! Oh, Fuck! Oh my Fucking God. I'm cumming on your fingers!" screamed the beautiful young real estate broker. "So damn sweet. So good, Mandy."

Mandy's reward was a scalding gush of the girl's juices streaming down her forearm. Rita's second orgasm sprayed her musky squirt onto Mandy's pink pencil skirt soaking the expensive dress.

"Bitch!" barked Mandy taking a quick drag off her cigarette. She looked at the front of her stained skirt. "Now you owe me for the skirt too. Your bill is adding up fast, you cunt."

Rita answered Mandy with a proud smirk and a pull on the black cigarette.

"Make me cum again. I'll soak your spiked heels; You know you want my cum!"

Mandy laughed, holding her gleaming fingers in front of Rita's pretty face and wiggled them in a beckoning wave. "Seems like I have your cum already you smart ass bitch. Clean my fingers,"

Rita grabbed Mandy's slim hand, binging the cum wet digits to Rita's full red-lipsticked mouth.

"Yummy." she purred in a throaty growl, " Fuck, I taste good."

Holding the Sherman Black and Gold cigarette "V" ed in her fingers, Mandy took a fistful of Rita's cream-hued blouse, giving it an angry yank. The black mother of pearl buttons bursting like popped popcorn, exposing the young sluts deep cleavage.

"God! What a set of tits!" exclaimed Mandy watching Rita lave her fingers with her wet pink tongue. "I love big titties!"

Rita giggled, sucking Mandy's forefinger like a little penis. Her saliva was dripping like candle wax.

With her cigarette hand, Mandy cupped the agent's ripe titty in her fingers, drawing it from the silky blouse. Rita's pink stiff nipple capped her puffy rose-hued aureole.

Stumbling slightly on her tall spikes, Rita held Mandy's hand as she was guided up the staircase to the master bedroom boudoir suite.

"Hurry up, you little twat I want to cum," ordered Mandy with a smirk. "You got your nut now it's my turn."

Reaching the bathroom doorway, Mandy pushed the young brunette against the heavy door,

"Kiss me, you bitch! Kiss me like it is worth fifty grand to you."

Rita giggled like a schoolgirl who was teasing an older teacher. "First, I want a cigarette. Then I'll kiss you."

Mandy playfully slapped the young realtor's cheek, then smiled.

"You are a bitch, I knew it from the moment I saw you and that saucy little tamp smile."

Taking two of her gold filter-tipped cigarettes from the case Mandy dangled them

from her full crimson lips and lit them, drawing in a mouthful of the fragrant smoke.

She held the black cigarette to the young girl's waiting lips. She loved the way Rita flicked her tongue tip against the filter before drawing in a mouthful of smoke.

"Fuck! You got me wet baby girl." purred Mandy pressing her big tits against the brunette's bare breasts, Rita's nipples grazed against Mandy's silky blouse drawing a smoky gasp from the agent.

"Beg me, you cunt!" taunted the brunette sweetie. "Beg Rita to make you cum!"

"Please! Please make me cum!" panted Mandy pressing her mouth to Rita's cheek, her tongue licking the girl's smooth complexion. "Kiss me and I'll cum!"

Rita laughed, pushing the older blonde, Mandy's tits swaying like big cantaloupes beneath the soft fabric. Rita's attention had caused Mandy's thick nipples to tent the blouse front.

Cocking her forefinger at the drooling older slut Rita ordered. "Your tongue in my mouth.NOW!"

Like an obedient bitch dog, Mandy obeyed the beautiful realtor. Dropping her cigarette on the marble floor, she stepped into Rita's outstretched arms, her lipsticked lips pressing on the girl's open mouth, smearing her red lipstick.

"Oh God! I want your mouth on my cunt!" Mandy whispered into the girl's open mouth, her tongue licking Rita's searching tongue tip.

Rita murmured, feeling her insides melt. This old rich bitch was hot and horny, and Little ol' Rita was going to make her cum and collect that big commission.

Mandy cupped the brunettes firm-ripe titties in her palms, feeling their weight, her thumbs working the stiff nipples.

"Oh sweetheart, you got big nipples." purred Mandy biting the sales agent's lower lip. "Are you going to fuck my cunt with them, sweetie?"

The young realtor grasped Mandy's wrists, pushing her back against the door.

"Hike up your skirt and sit your big ass on the bidet so that I can eat your cunt properly bitch." snapped Rita pushing the older blonde across the marble floor.

"Hike and Sit!" barked the brunette beauty grabbing Mandy's handbag. She fished out the cigarette case and Mandy's lighter, then tossed the purse onto the floor.

A chrome butt plug and two packs of Magnum condoms scattered pinging off the bottom edge of the bidet."WELL!" barked Rita pointing at Mandy.

Mandy gave a slight giggle then shimmied her tight pencil skirt up over her hips, bunching it around her waist. Her prominent bald pubic mound was protruding like a fat ripe peach.

"Somebody else doesn't wear panties, I see." laughed Rita offering Mandy one of the gold filter-tipped cigarettes. "Squat lady!"

Rita placed her unlit cigarette between her full lips. With a shrug of her shoulders, the black suit jacket fell to the floor. She pulled the blouse out of her skirt, adding it to the mound of the expensive tailored suit jacket.

Mandy smiled and squirmed her buttocks down onto the white porcelain bidet seat. Her legs spread, planting her spiked heels on the Italian marble floor.

Rita lit her cigarette and took a deep pull, filling her lungs with smoke causing her big boobs to rise majestically.

"Got some serious bling in that twat." Rita smiled, pointing her cigarette at the gold hoop piercing Mandy's blood congested walnut-sized clit, Identical rings pierced each pink-hued labia.

"Can I have a light? Please!" said Mandy holding her unlit black cigarette in the air, Her thighs scissored with her impatience to get her cunt licked. "I need to cum!"

"Bitch!" laughed the beautiful twenty-year-old, dropping to her nyloned knees between Mandy's thighs. She held the flame of the lighter to Mandy's Sherman Black and Gold. Rita watched the beautiful mature woman French her inhale a look of pleasure on her face.

Mandy enjoyed the smoke, and the gooey wetness bubbling from her insides was a pleasurable indicator of what would soon be building up to a gut-busting cum when the slut kissed her clit.

Placing her palms on Mandy's dark nyloned thighs, Rita spread the long sexy legs wider, causing Mandy's clean-shaven pussy to gape, giving her an up-close view of the creamy pinkish-red hole.

"Yummy! Oh, Fuck, Yes! A Yummy Mommy pussy." purred young Rita placing her long pink fingernails in the gold rings piercing the older woman's labia. With practiced fingers, Rita stretch the lips open.

"Ms. Collins, that is one big Peehole you have." exclaimed the girl studying Mandy's pea-sized urethra. She stared at the puffy mouth, then noticed a dime-sized gold plug just inside the blonde's piss slit.

"Ms. Collins, what secrets are you keeping from your friendly realtor?" laughed Rita taking her eyes off the peehole to look into Mandy's open vagina. A puddle of girly froth was welling threatening to overflow.

"Oh my sweet Rita, I have all kinds of secrets, now give Mother Mandy's clit a nice wet smokey kiss."

Rita took a deep pull on the gold filter-tipped cigarette, exhaling a ball of smoke onto Mandy's open crotch. She gave Mandy a doe-eyed smile as she dipped her mouth onto the MILF's pussy.

"Oh God, Yes, Oh, Yes! Kiss it, baby! Suck my clit!" moaned, Mandy biting her lower lip. "You gonna make me cum."

Mandy felt the brunettes soft lips suction her clitoris, Rita's tongue flicking the gold hoop piercing the blood congested clit. The sensation was so sweet. She felt her orgasm hippity hopping around her belly.

"Oh, My God! Fuck. Fuck suck me, you slut. I'm going to Mother Fucking Cum!" screamed Mandy, her thighs and calves quivering with the release of her orgasm

Rita acting like a puppy on a new bone, nipped her perfect teeth into the base of Mandy's clit. At the exact moment, she felt a splash of warm juice shower her neck and tits.

As the warm fluids bathed her boobs, Rita heard the older woman squeal with delight when she orgasmed.

"Oh, my God! That's so fucking good! Keep biting my clitoris you little bitch I'm going to cum again."

Faithful to her squeal, when Rita bit the pulsing clit, Mandy's buttocks lifted off the porcelain bidet, and another geyser of her squirt rained across Rita's gleaming wet tits.

Giving Mandy's swollen clit a final lick, The realtor looked up to see the satisfied smile on the blonde's beautiful face. Rita beamed with pride Mandy's tongue was hanging from the corner of her open mouth.

"Oh, my sweet mother in heaven, baby girl, you know your stuff. I've had lesbians twice your age, and they can't munch a clit the way you do." purred Mandy snapping a mouthful of cigarette smoke.

"Don't move you're not finished earning your commission," grinned Mandy streaming her smokey exhale in Rita's direction.

Our young Rita eager to eat her way to the big bonus, nodded her head in agreement. Taking a quick pull off her black cigarette, she smiled then kissed the inside of Mandy's thigh.

"Your the customer and the customer is always right!"

Dropping her manicured finger's across the base of her slightly rounded belly, Mandy pointed one long sharp red lacquered nail at the angry red knot of her pee hole.

"Pull the plug, honey, my ovaries are floating!" she smirked, tapping on the underside of her large clitoris.

The sexy real estate agent had an inkling of what was about to happen and wasted little time digging the long pointed pink daggers of her thumb and index fingernails into the mouth of Mandy's urethra.

"Do It! Do It you little slut! " commanded Mandy the orders barked out in wisps of cigarette smoke.

Rita tugged on the 14-carat gold plug lodged in Mandy's piss slit. The precious metal reluctantly gave up its snug home, slowly easing from the pea-sized opening.

The gold nugget popped from the opening, and it seemed like a city water main had sprung a leak. A stream of scalding yellow urine erupted from the tiny mouth. The force of the geyser rivaling any Texas oil well,

"Oh, Shit!" laughed Rita, the warm pee splashing her face. A tiara of golden droplets beading in her jet black curls. She opened her mouth drinking in a mouthful of the older blondes urine,

Gulping the piss, Rita looked at her fingers, holding the gold pee plug. She smiled when she noticed anchored to the nugget was a 24-carat filigreed chain that looped into Mandy's urinary tract.

It seemed like the piss erupting out of Mandy was never-ending as several weaker spurts of urine splashed into the folds of Rita's skirt.

"Pull it out, baby! Yank Mandy's chain!" laughed Mandy waving her index finger in a circle motioning for Rita to loop the chain around her fingers and keep tugging.

Dramatically smacking her gleaming lips, Rita placed her cigarette between them then pulled the chain from Mandy's still gushing bladder.

The sound of pee dripping into the bidet filled the spacious bathroom as Mandy lifted her big ass off the porcelain rim.

Nearly two feet of the delicate gold chain lay in a wet puddle on the marble flooring, Rita's tugging came to an abrupt stop, Something was stopping Rita's handiwork on the chain.

"What the?" blurted Rita, yanking the chain with a firmer grip. Her chain jerking meeting resistance.

Mandy gave Rita a throaty giggle as she double pumped her Sherman Black and Gold. "I told you baby girl. Mandy has a few surprises up her..Well up her sleeve."

Rita puckered her lips and blew a smokey kiss at the mature blonde. "I'd say more like up your insides, you slut."

With a renewed determination, Rita gave the length of the chain a swift jerk. Mandy gave a blood-curdling scream as six nickel-sized chrome balls popped free of the obscenely stretched urethra.

"Oh, FUCK.FUCK...FUCK...I love it!" cried Mandy as another geyser of pee streamed into the air, showering Rita with more of the golden liquid.

With a schoolgirl giggle, Rita dangled the chrome balls in the air, She shook the chain, and Mandy's pee dripped like an old faucet.

"Mandy, I bet you have a bitch of a time with airport security." smiled Rita taking a pull off her cigarette. "A walking Bling Bimbo."

With a dreamy-eyed smile, Rita watched the dangling balls sway. Her green eyes following their movement.

"Stand up, sweetie." purred Mandy touching her fingertips to the sexy brunettes chin. "Lick my balls, then kiss me."

An arrogant grin on her lips, Rita kissed the wet chrome orbs as she stood up on her spiked heels. The bladder packers dangled between the two women. Mandy sucked one of the balls between her red lips before pressing her mouth on Rita's receptive lips.

"I'll take the house," she whispered, biting at Rita's lip. "You earned your bonus and commission you little tramp."

Cupping Mandy's neck with her gold filtered cigarette "V" ed between her fingers, Rita pressed Mandy's neck, mashing their lips together.

"I knew you would." breathed the real estate agent. "I knew the moment you checked out my ass, climbing the stairs."

"Bitch!" laughed Mandy, her tongue searching deep into the young beauties mouth.